- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a shorter one but I really wanted to publicise it tonight for I'm not sure when I can continue writing. No worries though the next chapter won't take too long.

Michael could not run for his body was still not reacting. He saw how Naomi drew closer and within ten seconds she was upon him and he was pressed into her privates. It might have been a bit humiliating but at least the pressure was not that bad for Naomi was carrying her weight herself. Furthermore she didn’t last long on top of him. She released him after not even ten seconds and he saw her body rise upon him again. Michael became quite frustrated for he could not do anything to change his situation. When he was looking at her face, hoping to somehow gain her attention he heard the women in the front talking about loosening exercises. He already knew what was coming now and wasn’t exactly surprised when Naomi’s foot came into his vision. There were already stains of sweat on her blue and white striped socks which were moving fast into his direction.

He tried to get ready mentally for the pain he would have to endure now and realised that it actually helped him getting through the torment when he was buried under her sweaty foot. His body was quickly wetted with sweat and it even dripped into his mouth making him taste the salty liquid. But Michael tried to ignore the humiliation for he knew that Naomi wasn’t doing this on purpose and that it was actually his own fault when he climbed up her shoes in the beginning.

It was then when Naomi started jumping up and down while clapping with her hands and Michael’s body got more and more deformed by the pressure.

The hell what does this have to do with yoga?

After the tenth jump Michael passed out and was actually subconsciously thankful for that. And he should be because otherwise he would have gone through another twenty minutes of getting squished under that girl’s feet in eight different exercises. Well his body went through it anyway.

He woke up after about an hour or two with immense pain in his body and in darkness. He still stood under pressure and wondered whether he was still under her feet, even though the pressure was much lighter and easily bearable. He then realised that the surface he was pressed into definitely was no fabric. He actually was pretty sure that it was some kind of skin and furthermore it was really soft like some kind of cushion. When he noticed that his location was kind of bouncing repeatedly in a more or less stable rhythm he realized that he was presumably at someone’s breasts. He confirmed this thought with checking the surface behind him, which was clearly fabric. I am inside a bra obviously. Is it Naomi’s?

It obviously was Naomi’s but after all of the stuff Michael had experienced he had become quite sceptical about pretty much everything when he was in a shrunken state. He assumed that maybe Naomi had left the gym and he was found by some other girl presumably the militant girl who gave orders in the front.

All his doubts were shattered when his prison opened and Naomi’s face appeared above him even though she was hard to recognize in the light that dazzled Michael. He was lifted out of his prison which actually had been Naomi’s bra as presumed and was placed onto her bed. Michael’s eyes adjusted to the luminosity pretty fast and he was glad to see Naomi’s face for sure in the end.

He smiled at her thinking about why she had transported him in her bra and not with anything else. He had no erotic feelings for her and was actually missing Lora and Celine who were supposedly waiting at home for him worrying why he didn’t call.

“Seems like you’re awake finally and more important you’re alive”, Naomi said with a smile. He grinned and nodded unsure what to say yet.

“I found you pretty flattened and deformed under my foot when I finished my yoga and first of all thought you were an insect until I inspected you more precisely and discovered that it’s you. And all that after our discussion…”

“I was not only under your foot actually, but also under Kyle’s and beneath you when you made that balancing act”, Michael said regretting it immediately. Why the hell did I tell her that? Naomi frowned which confirmed Michael in his belief that it wasn’t smart to tell her that.

“So you got turned on by our discussion about all that stuff, shrunk yourself and managed to stalk on me and Kyle during Yoga. Eventually even touching my private regions without me knowing about it and then you accidently got crushed under my feet or was that planned too ?”

Oh fuck Oh fuck that definitely goes into the wrong direction. But why is she so pissed suddenly?

“No seriously that was an accident I tried to get your attention”, he said nervously.

“By sneaking into my yoga class and hiding beneath me while I’m doing exercises in skin-tight yoga pants? Good story. So you’re in to that whole shrinking and spying stuff for adrenaline. Well then you’re certainly familiar with the risk of being spotted…”

“Naomi listen to me we were at the chill place do you remember? Where should I have gotten the drug from in the time you were at the cafeteria? “

“I don’t fucking know but here you are shrunken and pathetic like a little bug”, Naomi replied knocking him off with her index finger

“Stop that Naomi I’m not a bug but there’s something I got to tell you about my past that would explain all this probably. But not even I am sure why exactly I shrunk there”, Michael said calmly and hoped for Naomi to accept this.

“Can you call my girlfriend Lora for me? She’ll come over and will help explain this.” He begged.

Naomi looked at him intensely. “Let me think about it”, she said and started to poke him slightly with her fingers. Michael pretty fast got annoyed of that but endured it to not interrupt her while thinking about doing the right thing.

“Let me ask you one questions before I call anyone for your help”, she said and Michael nodded.

“First, so you are not into that whole shrinking thing and the things that happened in the gym were not intended and especially not pleasant for you?”

“No I’m not, no they weren’t intended and no they were the opposite of pleasant”, he answered truthfully.

“Okay I’ll believe you for the moment. And I hope that won’t change our friendship but I kind of like the thought of having stepped on you against your will”, she said smiling devilishly.

“Kind of strange all this, after our discussion”, Michael replied assuaged by her decision.

Naomi nodded and grabbed her phone. Michael gave her Lora’s number and she called her. “Hey Lora? Yes it’s Naomi. Your boyfriend shrunk and I brought him to my home. Roosevelt Street 79. He said you could tell me something about this shrinking thing and probably come over to get him before I accidently eat him…hihi…may I?”

 “Okay hihi yes see you soon”. She looked at him and nodded. “She’s coming quickly and she was really worried. But she will take 45 minutes to get here so you could do me a favour”.

“Of course what will it be?”  

She sat down next to him and removed her sweaty socks. Then she turned her feet to him placing her bare soles in front of him. “Massage’em”.

*Sigh* Of course

“Seriously? I think I have enough of your feet for the day”.

Naomi gave him a commanding glance and softly placed her right big toe on his tiny body.

Aaaaaand here we go again, he thought to himself before he would declare himself willing to massage her for obviously his girlfriend had gave her the allowance to do that.

He couldn’t await the arrival of his girlfriend…

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading :)

Comments requested as usual.