- Text Size +

Running as fast as his legs could carry him Jack could see his time machine in the distance. Having intended to only observe history in the two thousand years before the birth of Christ he had broken the rule of rules every man of science knew. He had inadvertantly alerted the people of this era of his presence.

 

Dressed in loin cloths and much duller than human beings of the present the natives started chasing him with spears and intent on harm. Their puny intellect could not comprehend why he was there and saw him as a black magic man.

 

Jack was luckily in good shape as he had run track in college so he was able to maintain his speed and even begin to outpace these savages. As his time machine neared he heard the screams of primal voices yelling at him to stop. Just ten feet and he was free.

 

Just as he was about to enter his machine he felt a sharp pain course through him as a dart landed in his back. Almost falling a huge man wearing some kind of tribal beads which none of the others had came out of nowhere and began to pummel him. Jack panicked as this man who he assumed must be the chief wailed on him. The footsteps of the others soon got closer and Jack was seing stars. Acting out of pure nature Jack reached into his back posket and snatched his army knife and plunged it into the neck of the man causing him to scream out in pain. Jack used this moment to free himself of the man and ran into his time machine. Just as the doors were closing he saw the other members aim spears at him, panting and sore Jack closed the door as his last sights were the chief bleeding out and several savages getting closer.

 

Jack quickly punched in the date of his present and felt the whirring of his machine click sending him through a wormhole rift in time.

 

 

After what seemed like hours Jack had woken up as it seemed he didn't even remember what had just happened. Was it all a dream or was what he just went through real? He had no recollection of even blacking out but it seemed like he had just awoken from a slumber he had no memory of drifting off to.

 

Before he could collect his thoughts he felt an unearthly sized fleshy object wrap around him. Opening his eyes he was shocked to see what looked like a hand all around him, not just any hand but a distinctly feminine one which although huge and terrifying was also smooth and gentle.

 

"Hello my little boy." A large powerful voice surrounded him like a loud speaker said. The voice was huge but somehow familar. " You seemed to be having a rough night so I had to sedate you last night for your own good. You were thrashing around almost like you were in a fight and screaming too."

 

Wait what? Jack pieced the voice together after hearing more words and it finally dawned on him who it was. "Cecilia?" he squeaked. He thought about this for a moment now taking in the whole of his surroundings and looked up at the huge face of Cecilia Sanchez a girl he had been infatuated his full four years of college but never had the nerve to ask out. Why would the prettiest girl he knew be holding him and why was she so large?

 

" Now now baby it's 3 am and I have class tommorow so we need to go back to sleep."

 

Jack had so many more questions to ask like why was she so big or why she was here with him. He had not so much as spoken more than three sentences to her in the 4 years he had known her.

"Cecilia what is goin on here?" he squeaked

 

Almost like a mother does to calm a weeping baby Cecilia just shushed him and brought him into her bosom in a motherly embrace. "Ssshhh baby don't worry mommy is here now. You have been suffering since the accident last month but you are safe now."

Jack wanted to know more but before he could he felt his eyelids grow heavy and sleep overtake him.  Cecilia watched as he faded off into a slumber and gently patted his back with her pinky.

"Poor little baby, that witch Amber had really done a number on him." Cecilia laid bak down and placed her little boy between her breasts and drifted off to sleep. It had been discovered that hearing a woman's heartbeat reminded men of their time in the womb where they were protected and felt safe.

 

 

 

Three neighborhoods down a bratty bitter college freshman named Amber Delocke scratched at the house arrest bracelet as she sat complaining to her visiting friends who were only slightly less bitchy and self entitled.  "You know girls they think I have no power anymore since they locked me up here but they're wrong girls. Right?"

 

The three girls in her posse all chuckled in unison as they knew exactly what she meant.

"So tommorow you girls are going to begin the process of regaining my property for me." A evil chuckle came from the decievingly angelic face of the ninteen year old heiress. "She thinks she can take whats mine well she'll see." Lightning struck outside as she said these words.