- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm back with another story after a pretty long break. As always, if you like the story, remember to leave a review.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This chapter will be about showing Leo and Travis' past and introducing key characters while showing some of what's to come. Enjoy.

----------
Little Devils

My name is Leo, I'm 16 years old and I'm a little out of the ordinary. I live with my two sisters Mia and Beth and also my brother Travis. Mia is 18, Beth is 19 and my brother Travis is 15 years old. We're a happy family meaning we rarely fight, and when we do it's usually over dumb things like who gets control of the TV... or where we hid Mia's phone.

The one thing that makes our family different to everyone elses, is that me and my brother are 3 inches tall. We are a freak of nature, or a miracle, whichever way you want to look at it. Most of the time it's a thrill being so small in a giant's world, putting aside the relatively frequent close shaves and near death experiences. The weird thing is our sisters are the complete opposite, with Mia being 6ft tall and Beth being 6ft 1inch. Me and my brother share similar short black curly hair, whereas Mia has long brown hair like our mother, and Beth has long blond hair. My eyes are blue, whereas my brother has brown eyes like Beth and Mia has bright green eyes, a common feature amongst our close relatives.

Our mom is the person who keeps us from burning the house down, but her and my dad are rarely home due to the overseas demands of their jobs. This means that Mia and Beth are left in charge of the house while they're gone, and more importantly, in charge of me and my brother.

We can't do anything without the supervision of our sisters, but it is in our nature to rebel and cause chaos for Mia and Beth. There are times when we scare our sisters to death and laugh it off together and there are times when we act a nuisance, simply because we feel we're being treated unfairly or neglected sometimes. It's not their fault they annoy us, they only want the best for us and after all, they're in charge. At 3 inches tall, it gives us the feeling that we should have so much more freedom since there are huge open spaces and infinite places to explore. In reality, around every corner is a danger that we might not see coming, luckily we've learnt that the hard way on countless occasions...

Our family are pretty rich so it means that me and my brother were homeschooled, even though we were allowed to go to school, we made the decision to be homeschooled instead. This didn't stop us from making friends either, since we were homeschooled in a group, where six other kids our age would attend the homeschool at our house, 4 girls and 2 boys. Over the years I became friends with a girl called Faye. All the other kids would refuse to get along with me, instead opting for my younger brother.

Me and Faye have been friends ever since we met, she has short blonde hair, clear blue eyes, a beautiful smile and a cute face. I admit that I've had a crush on her for as long as I can remember, but to her I'm just her best friend who happens to be 3 inches tall, so I don't think she will ever think of me the same way. There was a stage in our friendship when Faye was very naive, especially during one particular situation which happened 4 years ago at our home.

We were both 12, about to turn 13, and I was showing her how I could climb household objects with expert ease. She was impressed and offered me a challenge, saying that I couldn't climb from her feet to her shoulders without falling. That day she was wearing a light-blue dress which ended mid-thigh and I couldn't believe my luck, having never had a chance to be so close to Faye. I had only just started taking a different interest in Faye after our many years of friendship and I have always made sure to hide it.

I hopped onto her ankle and using all of my strength I began to scale her body. Faye giggled and shook from the tickling sensation, encouraging me to keep going when I reached the start of her dress. Reaching up to grab onto the hanging fabric, all of a sudden she lifted the bottom of her dress away from me, exposing her legs and her waist to me.

"You can't use my dress silly, that's cheating." She told me, smiling and watching me with curiosity.

So I carried on, finally reaching her plain white underwear with the intention of proceeding, but I still couldn't get over how intimate this climb was becoming, whether she knew it or not.

Faye began to giggle even louder, almost non-stop at this point and shivering as I made my way to her flat toned stomach. It was when I saw her hand below me lift the waistband of her underwear that I knew what her intentions were all along. Perhaps she was curious and confused about me, but we had never done anything like this before and never again to this day.

With one shake of her hips I fell from her belly button only to be caught by the waistband of her white panties. I was pinned there, unable to budge the elastic of her underwear with my arms pinned to my side. All the while she was almost crying with laughter, struggling to stay on her feet. It was at the same time humiliating and exciting to be in this position with the girl I had a crush on. My upper torso and my head were the only part of me outside of the waistband, so I was kicking my legs frantically against her skin, just above her intimate parts which I had no idea about at that age. Unfortunately me and my brother weren't given the talk until we were 15 which made it even more awkward. This was apparently purposeful due to the fact that when everyone else in our group received the talk, the tutor didn't believe we needed it until later on since we are only 3 inches tall.

So for about an hour Faye kept me there pinned to her skin with her dress draped over me as she played around with the others from the group, including my brother who had no idea where I was. All the while, Faye was giggling and seemed more excited than ever and to this day I look back and cringe, knowing exactly why. There are times when I see her where I wish I could relive that moment, but I've never had the courage to bring up those memories with her in case she judges me, or worse it damages our friendship.

Meanwhile, Travis was always the center of attention amongst our group, being the cool/cute kind of kid while I was the mature/quiet type. Even so, me and my brother are inseperable with more in common than people would realise. We like the same things and we have never once had an argument or a fight, only fights for fun or to mess with other people. Me and him have been through a lot together, like the time when we were 7 years old and we hid in a cereal box thinking we would be able to climb out. In the end it took until the next morning for Beth to pour us into a bowl and almost cry with relief, since we'd been missing for over 12 hours. Those were the fun times and there were many more.

I suppose that is what completes us, our constant need to have fun and mess with the giants that dominate our small world. We feel a need to show that we can still impact the lives of others even if we are only the size of dolls and could be outstrengthed by a child. It's been like this since we were young, pranking our sisters into near insanity at times and worrying them to the point of breaking.

When I was 6 years old we used to have researchers visit us, and at the discretion of our parents they would take a blood sample to further their understanding of how we could become so small, yet be proportionaly the same as normal humans. Their findings told us we are far more durable than normal humans, meaning we can withstand pressures of up to 100 times our own mass. This also meant that we could fall from tall heights and land without a scratch. We were fortunate enough to have these advantages, because it meant we were in less danger than what our family had first perceived. After the tests, the doctors and researchers just vanished and we never heard from them again, apart from the confidential letter my parents received a month later which told us to never discuss the tests and the research that we had undergone.

Mia and I decided to test just how durable I really was, being the inquisitive young kids we were at the time. Our sisters had always learnt how to act around us, never holding us too tightly and always watching where they were stepping. Mia started off by applying some pressure to my body with her right foot, testing to make sure I didn't just squish under her weight. I felt fine, even when she started using most of her weight and her strength, I could withstand it. We continued on for a few minutes when we heard our mom scream in shock at what she was seeing. I was grabbed from underneath Mia's foot as my mom fumbled with me to make sure I was fine. Mia wasn't allowed to touch me for a whole year after that, because our parents couldn't grasp the innocence of the situation. Those time were the most frightening, when our family was worried.

Now today, Faye's family are coming to visit because we have a one week break from school. I haven't seen her in a long time and I can't wait to see her again, especially the smile on her lips when she sees me.

My brother is excited too, because he tells me he has a plan to mess with Faye's sister Kathryn. I smile, knowing the 17 year old has a liking for my brother in a 'He's cute because he's tiny' sort of way. It must be the age difference and the natural charm which attracts the majority of people towards my brother instead of me, but I don't mind because I have Faye and my family. Travis is the talkative one after all and I can't pretend to be like him.

Just then, the doorbell rings, signalling that Faye and her family have arrived. Today is going to be a good day.
Chapter End Notes:

Remember to leave a review, the first few chapters are planned to get off to a quick start.