- Text Size +

"I just can't get over how small you are!" Rose marveled, "This is going to be fun."

 

Rose sat down on the bed and took several sips of her coffee.  I could hear what to me was gallons of liquid being swallowed down her throat.  I imagined being in her mug swimming for my life as she drank causing a current pulling me towards her mouth.  However, I know that she would never harm me; we simply love each other too much.  Still, the scenario crossed my mind as I sat looking up at her in her palm.

 

"So, where do want to start your expedition my adventerous, little man?" she asked while putting down her mug on the bedside table.

 

"I'm thinking from the bottom up." with that, she placed me next to her right foot, which now towered over me.  Each toe was bigger than I was. Rose then lie down, placing another pillow behind her to give her a good view.

 

"My toes are excited to see you. Hihihi" she giggled while wiggling her toes in amusement. "I think they want to help you start off your expedition." I didn't get it untill she rotated her foot so that her toes were perpendicular to the bed.

 

"Well, I'm glad they want to help an explorer in need. I don't now how I would have gotten up otherwise." I chuckled a bit walking over to her littlest toe and grabbing on. 

 

"Hold on my little explorer. The world is about to turn again." and she repositioned her foot so her toes faced the sky once again.  I realized just how much power she possesed as she reoriented my landscape as I hugged her toe that was slightly bigger than me. I kissed her toe.

"Thank you for the lift, but I've still got much more to see." I slid down her foot and started the journey up her shin.  The ground was pretty solid and felt good against my feet.  I passed her knee and noticed that the ground was softer.  I was approaching her panties and I could smell her scent.  She must be getting excited, I knew I was.

 

"It's time to go to a place no man has gone before." she said as she lifted the front of her panties. I ran as fast as I could to the entrance she had created for me.  There in front of me was what I was waiting for. The biggest pussy ever, all for me to explore.  She had shaven recently, but at my size I could still see the tiny hairs resurfacing.  I approached the gaping canyon.  Her scent was so strong.  I got down and started kissing and licking the side as best I could trying to make her feel as much as possible.  I massaged her as she started getting wet.

 

She began to moan at my efforts and helped me along as I noticed her free hand come into play. Her fingers went deep into her as she played with herself.  Boy, she was loud. Soon enough she came hard and I was drenched in her juices. 

 

"Wow, that was delightful!  Just feeling your tiny, little kisses and strokes had me extatic. We've got to do this again when you're a little bigger." she winked at me. "Now let's get you cleaned up a bit." she grabbed a tissue from the side table wiping up her fluids and me!  I was stuck to the tissue and when Rose saw me all she could do was laugh. "Looks like someone needs my help again."

 

"Yeah, I'm in a bit of a sticky situation."

 

"No worries. Let's wash you up really fast and then continue your little expodition."

 

She took me into the bathroom and filled her cupped hand with some water and plopped me into it. It wasn't much water, but I quickly rinsed myself off and then we got back to our room.  Rose placed me where I left off in front of her pussy and I continued upward toward her deep and round navel.  When I reached it, I slid down in.  My head couldn't see over the sides.  I felt the wrinkly skin around me and stuck my mands into little folds wiggling my fingers around.  Rose let out small laughs. "That tickles." I got down and started licking the base of her belly button while rubbing my hands around anything I could touch. "That feels so weird, but good. Hihihihi." I really liked poking her belly button at normal size while I hugged her from behind, but now I got to poke her belly button from the inside.  I finished licking her and climbed out starting toward the valley between the lovely mountains.

 

My world shifted as Rose reached behind her unclipping her bra.  She slowly unveiled her perfect and enormous tits.  Her nipples stood erect fully at attention.  I got extremely hard looking at them.  They probably weighed several tons at my size.  "Someone really likes what he sees." she giiggled causing her breasts to bounce a bit.

 

"Oh, yeah." was all I managed to blurt out.  My mouth was wide open.

 

"Hihihi, well, they're waiting for you."

 

I didn't need to be told twice.  I raced to the center of the mountainous tits and started climbing her left breast.  It was so soft and hard to grip; I started slipping and fell back to the base.  "Hihihihi' why don't you start from the side by my neck dear?"  I took her advice and climbed from there. When I finally reached the top I ran for her nipple and started humping it and squeezing it with all my might.  I could tell she liked it because it started getting really stiff.  I could see off the corner of my eye that Rose was massaging her other nipple with her hand.  I ultimatelt reached climax and came on her boob.  I was so tired that I just lay there panting.

 

"Oh, that was a lot of fun Sebastian, but you look like you're all wiped out and I still want to play." she laughed, "How about I let you rest a bit while I get our next activity ready, ok?" Her hand pushed into the side of her boob causing me to roll over onto her hand.  I felt the ground move up and then down as she placed me into some sort of large, soft bowl.  "I'll let you rest there in the cup of my bra and I'll be back in a sec."  I couldn't believe I was resting in my girlfriend's huge bra cup.  I smiled trying to imagine just what Rose has in store for me later.