- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A simple story without much backstory. :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

The following story is fictional and is not based on any real life work or people. Everything contained in the story is of the author's creation.

 

 

I must say that I didn't remember much of last night. I had a lot of drinks and when everyone left I went up to bed with Rose at my side. I had this strange dream that I had shrunk down in bed and Rose was gently stroking with her enormous fingers until I dozed off.

I started smiling just thinking about it. I was getting aroused and warm. If only such a thing were possible, to shrink down and explore an absolutely huge world.

"Well, time to get up." I thought to myself. However when I tried to pull off the covers my arms never reached them. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but fabric all round me; the mattress seemed to stretch out forever. "How odd. I must still be dreaming or drunk, or both." However my head didn't hurt at all. I decided to find a way out of this prison of fabric, so I picked a direction and pushed forward.

I could hear a deep gurgle in the distance that sounded close, but powerful as if caused from an old house that was tipping over. I tried hurrying towards it pushing the fabric over my head as best I could. Then I heard a loud moan as if God had spoken, however, the voice sounded feminine. The mattress-like ground started to descend and shake a bit, and I started to slip downwards, but I maintained myself before falling farther. My thick, fabric ceiling extended upward covering an enormous and swarthy blockade. At that moment I realized that I had shrunk in my bed was staring at my girlfriend's mountainous body.

She yawned and stirred causing the ground to become unstable for me. She turned from her belly to her side giving me a great view of her abdomen to her bra and down to her calfs. When she stopped moving I thought that I had better get her attention, but my raging member had other ideas.

"She's probably too tired and will just stay in bed. Anyway she probably won't feel me and I'll be quick." I thought to myself. So I headed towards her red panties. Her gigantic, tempting panties were dead ahead, but it took me a while being only about an inch tall it seemed. When I was near the side strap, I slid down the crevasse created by her weight until I reached the strap and grabbed hold. It had a silky feel to it, but I was able to grip it and pull myself up. The heat from her body was soothing and I loved feeling her by my body. She was an entire landscape just waiting to be explored.

The panties' elastic helped keep me in place as I scaled her like a crazy person, and I reached my desired destination in a few minutes. However, I didn't know how I'd actually get in and check out her now huge pussy if she was sideways. I began to think that I maybe shouldn't have climbed up here in the first place. "Maybe if she moves on her back, but there's no telling if she even will move again." I was so mad at myself for not even thinking before I did this.

I was just about the slide back down when I felt tremors as she began to move again. I held on for dear life as she sat up yawning and then pulled off the sheets. Loads of light made me squint as I was revealed my room. I didn't want to hang on as she walked around so I pulled myself into her panties' strap so I'd be secure.

"Honey?" Her voice boomed from above. "Must be downstairs." I looked up towards her face but I could only see her chin and giggling breasts covered by her bra of the same red fabric as the panties.

She walked over to the mirror and I got a great view of her skyscraper body. She was perfect and even more perfect as a giantess. I looked at her face in the mirror and I could have sworn she shot me a glance with her eyes, but she then used her hands to lift her hair and stuck a sexy pose for the mirror. "Oh, Sebastian is missing a glorious sight, I wonder if he's making breakfeast." With that she left our room and headed downstairs.