- Text Size +

I still couldn't seem to fathom how something so large could move so quickly.  Every step she took shook me and I was becoming a bit sick from the massive tremors my body was taking. "Honey, I'm down here!" I yelled up to her, but she didn't seem to notice.  I had to come up with a plan to get her attention.  I was planning on reaching her ear before I stupidly decided to check out the contents of her panties.  Now it will be quite a chore trying to reach her ear now that she's up and about.

Rose put on a bathrobe and started to prepare herself a cup of coffee.  "Perhaps I could climb her bathrob I'd have some better luck." However, I needed her to stop moving so I could reach it. 

When her coffee was done she headed over to the computer and sat down.  Now was my chance.  I pulled my self up from the strap and slowly began moving closer to the side of her bathrobe, but just then she leaned in closer to the computer causing her bathrobe to move forward and push me off from where I was hanging to her leg. 

"Hehehehe!" I heard Rose giggle from above.

"What are you laughing at?!" I yelled up at her in annoyance. I knew she couldn't hear me, but... Aww, is Rosie too big for her strong, little boyfriend?  I was suddenly confused; what was she talking about?

"Sorry Sebastian. I just can't keep pretending like I don't notice you anymore." she lauged and sat back up, "I shrunk you last night.  Don't you remember? You probably thought it was just a dream.  You were so stoned, all you could do was kiss my hand until you just fell asleep." She was now starring directly at me.  "Come on, let me give you a lift or do you still think you can manage on your own?"

I was still stuck in my perplextion when her giant hand came in and started pushing me between her thighs.  I slipped and found myself landing in her other hand as she giggled at the sight of me.  "Going up little man." It felt like an elevader shooting up like a rocket; I fell over in her palm as she brought me up to eye level. "Hellooo down there! Hihihi." I quickly stood up facing my girlfriend's gorgeous face.  Her eyes were so large, they were as big as houses.  "Hello, earth to Sebastian!"

I finally broke free from my daze, "H-h-hi honey." I was stuttering and I wasn't completely sure why. Perhaps it was from my confusion or perhaps the realization that my enormous, goddess-sized girlfriend had her undevided attention on me. "S-so you knew I was shrunk on you this whole time and you didn't even acknowlege me? Why?"

"Oh, I thought it would be fun to see if managed to get my attention on your own, but I could feel you the whole time climbing up my panties in bed and when you fell on my leg I just couldn't wait any longer.  I want to play with you now."  she explained, "By the way, I saw you checking me out in the mirror."

"Oh, so you did see me. I thought I was just imagining things."

"Nope. Haha, so now that you've gotten my attention, what do you want to do?" she smiled with a look of mischeif in her eyes.  "I've been planning this moment for a long time."

I had been too, only I had never imagined that it would be for real. "Well, you know me, I love some good old exploring, especially when it's my girlfriend I'm exploring."

"Of course hun. Let's go back to our bedroom." With that, she stood up grabbing her coffee with her free hand and headed toward our room.  I tried to hold on to something, but her hand cupped me so I wouldn't fall.  I looked at her hand noticing the detail of her cracks and crevasses.