- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last chapter of Screyquid II have fun reading :)

Michael was in some kind of delirium. He felt warm and cold at the same time and had no sense of orientation. He had weird dreams while unconscious and wasn’t even sure whether he woke up yet or not. Opening his eyes was hard and when he succeeded his vision was blurred. He focussed to identify anything in front of him and was sure that there were two persons looking down on him. He realized that he was still shrunken and a sudden hope overcame him that these two persons were Celine and Lora who came to rescue him. Michael tried to stand up but instantly swindled and vomited.

“Well seems like our little insect woke up”, someone said. He was lifted up by someone’s hand. And when his vision finally went clearer he recognized that he was held captive by that gothic girl. She moved him into her wide opened mouth. He was placed on her teeth and witnessed how she slowly started to bite on him. Her teeth pressed onto his legs and Michael started to scream in pain. It was the first time that Michael saw his own blood while shrunken. Destiny’s incisors were buried in his legs.

Michael was still dazed but he realized that if that sick girl would bite down completely he would lose his legs forever. Fortunately she removed her teeth from his distressed body and spit him into her hand. He was bleeding heavily but he could watch how the wound already began to heal.

“Fascinating how powerful this drug is”, he heard Sam say.

“Well it won’t help him much if his whole body is squished under my boot”, Destiny responded. She placed him on the floor and raised her black leather boot over him. So that’s how it ends, he thought to himself. Her boot descended quickly and Michael closed his eyes. He heard how the boot hit the ground and the floor shook. He opened his eyes and saw that she had stepped beside him.

“Stop right now”, a familiar voice said.

He looked in direction of the door and saw Lora standing there with tears in her eyes.

“Believe me sweetie he deserves it”, Sam said calmly. Then Sam told her everything in the same manner as Nadia had told it to her. The tears slowly vanished from her face and her eyes grew cold. She looked at him and Michael could see that she believed them. Sam grabbed him from the floor. His legs weren’t bleeding anymore and the wound had nearly fully disappeared. Sam handed him over to Lora. “But you’re right we’re sorry we should have told you about it before we execute him but Sam had a good reason to punish him”, Destiny said. Lora nodded, took Michael and went with him tightly in her hand over to her room. When she laid him onto her bed he attempted to finally explain everything to her but she interrupted him. “Why would you do that to me Mike and why wouldn’t you tell me about it if you had to do it”, she asked him and tears came back to her eyes. “I can explain it really”, Michael said but before he could continue she wiped him with a swift of her hand from the bed and he landed hard on the floor.

“You think I would believe a single word from you now?” she asked rhetorically. Michael was flabbergasted of Lora’s behaviour. He hadn’t seen her that angry yet. She started to move her foot above him looking coldly into his eyes. Michael knew that she wouldn’t step on him for fun this time. She wore thick black socks.

“Do you love me Michael?” she asked him.

“Yes Lora and If you give me the chance I will explain everything to you”, he answered hopefully. She stomped onto him and he was buried beneath her foot. The sock was sweaty and while she was grinding him beneath it he guessed that she had been in panic when he was vanished and had looked for him everywhere not knowing what she would learn from Sam. When she lifted her foot and saw Michael flattened she said “Don’t lie to me Michael. You’ve been spying on another girl and even hid in her underwear to get near her privates”. The foot descended again. “Stop Lora please It was an accident”, Michael yelled up to her but she didn’t care and once again he was pressed into her sock and she made squishing movements with her foot. He somehow had deserved this but still he wished for her to stop and listen to him.

Lora lifted her foot again “Accident” she said. ”Accident”. Another stomp and another minute of being grinded into her foot. After that she sat down on the bed and looked at him. He was lying flattened on the floor next to the carpet. He breathed heavily.

There was a knock on the door and Celine’s voice said “Hey have you found him yet?”

Lora opened the door and Celine walked in seeing him instantly lying flattened on the floor. “Have you done this?” she asked confused.

“He cheated on me Celine”. Celine looked at him deeply.

“While shrunken?” she asked.

“Yes he spied on Sam and even hid in her panties to get to her privates. That’s why he didn’t want to go into ours”

Celine’s look changed from confused to rather mad and she walked up to him. “You know that you can’t grow back when under pressure don’t you”, she said to him. She turned to Lora and caressed her hair. “Shall I do it for you?” she asked her and Lora just nodded giving Michael a last cold glance.
“What are you talking about Celine seriously just hear me out”, Michael yelled but it was too late. Celine has put off one of her sport shoes and put Michael into it roughly.

Michael couldn’t believe what she was planning. When he learned more about the drug’s effects after his first experiences at Chloé’s , he learned a good deal about the risks that came with the consume. One of the greatest was to be under pressure for a long time while the regrowing process would begin. The regrowing then fails leaving the shrunken one at his current height for a unknown amount of time until the body tries to regrow again. The guy from Wisconsin he heard now some times of took nearly a month to regrow fully.  

He looked out of the shoe at Celine’s face.

“You can’t do that Celine”, he cried.

“You will now experience the pain that you make your girlfriend and actually me too, go through. Well physically”, she smirked. With that she put on her shoe capturing Michael inside of it under her socked feet.

“Goodbye”, he heard a muffled voice say.

He was imprisoned again at last. This time this wasn’t a game as it seemed and he how the time raced past and it got hotter and more humid in his prison. He could only breathe the humid and stinky air in his prison and even this was only partly possible. It was enough to keep him alive but after nearly four hours he spent in there his mind gave up on his life. After six hours when the moment of his regrowing was gone Celine got him out of her shoe and taped him to her left butt cheek before going to bed. She always slept on her back and so Michael faced a night of being pressed into Celine’s butt and he did not expect to survive.

During the night Michael finally passed out from the pressure and the pain caused by his former friends butt. But against his expectations he awoke the next day when Celine shoved him into her shoe again.

It was fascinating and horrible at the same time how long his body endured without water or food and under these hostile circumstances. After about one week Michael was merely a shadow of his former personality. His body could have been considered two-dimensional and he didn’t think of him as a human anymore. In the end this wasn’t the physical punishment Celine had talked about but psychological warfare. But he guessed that Celine had no clue what she was putting him through.

His days consisted of being trapped under foot, under her butt or as a highlight in her butt when she had to take a shower or a bath.

After two weeks this became ordinary to him and he had nearly forgotten about his days as a human being. It was only two weeks left until university would begin and he used to be so nervous about this. But now he didn’t care anymore. His body refused to die and that was the only reason he still existed for his mind was broken.

After the next week had passed he was taken by Celine to Lora. She removed him from her shoe and showed him to his former girlfriend but Michael didn’t even really realize the situation.

“He endured it so far and doesn’t seem to be dead I don’t think his mind still works”, Celine said. Lora watched him very long until she finally caught a glance from him. “His eyes seem so innocent”, Lora said. This word awakened Michael from his trance. He recognised Lora and started to cry like a baby.

“I’m so sorry Lora I felt kind of attracted to that girl and went a little bit after her…” he said sobbing and this time Lora listened to him. He told her the whole story with every detail.

After he finished Lora and Celine had both tears in their eyes but Michael didn’t know whether they were still mad on him or if they would forgive him. All his hope was gone so he expected to return into Celine’s shoe again. But he passed out before he could catch a decision by the two girls.

Michael slept nearly three days and when he woke up he had regained half his height.

Lora sat beside him seeming happy that he had finally woke up. First she slapped him in the face and she kissed him with a mouth which was two times bigger than his. Michael noticed Celine standing in the corner of the room looking at him with a look in her eyes that excused her behaviour nearly fully.

He had his life back. For Now.

 

Epilog

He took the week to recover and had gained his full size at Sunday. Celine and Lora both took care of him and in the end he wasn’t sure anymore whether he now got one or even two girlfriends. For he was having threesomes quite often in that period and Lora and Celine acted like being in a relationship too.

University started and he had two beautiful girlfriends going there with him. He had different courses but saw the two of them in every break. But also he met new people and made new friends, knowing that no relationship could be as deep as the one to his girls.

He nearly forgot about the events that had happened and he did not expect any consequences. Well at least not for now.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story and I will continue with the third part next week I guess. I wish you guys some great time and thanks for reading.

Comments requested as always ;)

El Roderigo Diaz De Vivar