- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Before reading this story I highly recommend reading Screyquid I: Shrink or Drink because this story here is meant to be a sequel. Furthermore it will take some time to release the chapters due to my unsteady writing flow.

Have fun reading

Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter and mostly introductory as usual.

It’s been a year since Michael’s experiences with Screyquid at Chloé’s party. As you might remember it was a dangerous weekend and Michael ended up nearly dead under Chloé’s butt. A weekend Michael would never forget.

Only two weeks after this weekend he hooked up with Lora and they were a couple for now exactly a year. The two of them decided to move together since they studied at the same university. So they applied at a student’s association which had a house close to the university. It actually was a sorority which also accepted few male members especially when they were coupled. Lora wasn’t actually in favour of her boyfriend living with her in a house where mostly other females in their age lived but the association was famous and offered a lot of opportunities. Michael was always joking about looking forward to all these hot students what didn’t exactly lessened Lora’s worries but Michael knew that Lora became jealous quite easily and he loved to tease her.

When they were both accepted they moved very fast from their parent’s houses to their new home where they had actually two nice rooms which were connected with each other. Of course kitchen and bathrooms were separated from their rooms and for the collective use.

Except for them there were living ten other girls and most of them were single a fact Lora didn’t like at all. There was only one other guy living in their house named Stuart who didn’t talk much but was always really polite and even helped them when they moved in.

“This evening there is your welcome party at the lounge in the first floor”, Stuart said. Michael was really tired and decided to take a nap before going down there while Lora would set up her room with the stuff she brought from home.

Michael was lying on a carpet and couldn’t move. He was in terror as he saw the giant red socked foot descending on him. When it hit him we instantly woke up sweating and lying in his new room. “Again that nightmare of Lindsey stomping you”, Lora asked. “Yeah It just won’t vanish from my mind is it time yet to go downstairs”? Lora nodded and helped Michael dress up.

They went to the first floor’s lounge where they were welcomed by the girls. They drank rum cola and got to know each other. Lora always had an eye on Michael to check if he was flirting with one of the girls but so far he seemed to behave. Michael was talking to Tiffany a beautiful young woman with blonde hair a decent cleavage a perfectly formed butt and long legs ending in grey sport socks in red female sneakers.

“You really seem to be a cute fellow Mike behaving so good in a lounge full of girls. You have to know that we’re fighting for the rights of women that’s why we only accept few male fellows here”, she told him. Another girl joined them nearly as beautiful as Tiffany just with brown hair and deep brown eyes. “Hey I’m Sarah so we finally got another guy in our house”, she said blinking. “Stop it Sarah he has a girlfriend seducing him would be inadequate”, Tiffany replied. Sarah shrugged “C’mon Tiff in the end he is a pig like all other men too I mean he’s living with ten new girls together now how long you think his fidelity will last”, she answered annoyed.

Michael did not like the situation and looked to Lora who was talking to some other girls about their shoes obviously. “Sorry Sarah I’m sure you’re nice but I’ll stay with my Love”, he then replied not wanting Tiffany to have to defend him.

Sarah smiled seductively and blinked another time at him before turning away to talk with some other girls. “She actually is really nice but when it comes to guys she loves to seducing them before well forget it”, Tiffany told him but she seemed not to want to continue talking about Sarah.

Michael didn’t really care what Sarah did with people and went with Tiffany to join Lora and the others. It were three girls and two of them obviously twins. The twins were both blonde and wore the exact same outfit making it really hard to differ between them.

They both wore pink tops with a not really prude cleavage, light blue leggings and sandals. Their style really freaked Michael out especially the fact that they both wore socks in their sandals. Well it had one advantage as he noticed that the left one wore thick purple socks and the right one the same kind in yellow which made it less difficult to differ between them.

“Hey I’m Eliza nice to meet you I’m sure you’re Michael”, the left one said. “And I am Corinne”, the right one replied. “Nice to meet you two”, Michael said trying to sound convincing. He then noticed that the third girl was looking sinister in his direction. She seemed like a mix of a punk and a gothic with short black hair a black top with some purple elements on it, net tights and black boots. “Hey there why so serious I’m Michael”, he said. “

“I’m Destiny and you’re nothing more than an insect in human shape please enjoy yourself on the party”, she said in a deep voice turned and went out of the room. “Okay what was that about”, Michael asked Tiffany. “She hates men don’t take it personal”, she replied. Michael was confused but forgot it fast and enjoyed himself at the party with Lora. After a while he joined the group of ladies he hadn’t met yet. “Hey you must be the new one for who we give this party sorry you seemed busy earlier I’m Deane”, a girl with pink coloured hair introduced herself. “And these cuties here are Courtney, Sam, Nadia and Celine”, she continued.

Sam was the only Afro-American girl in this house and she too looked awesome. He talked a lot to Nadia who seemed to be very interesting. She came from Poland and her family fled to the USA a lot of years ago. At nearly two o’clock all were quite drunk and Sarah started a lesbian action with Celine right in front of him as part of her seduction plans. Michael could not say that it didn’t turn him on but he made for Lora as fast as possible who seemed to talk quite seriously to Tiffany.

“Hey Mike I’m going to sleep now you were very gentle this evening you can stay if you want but I’m tired”, she said to him when he arrived and before he could answer she vanished through the door.  Michael considered staying or following her but before he could decide something sting him in his arm. He checked on it noticing that it had been a syringe. He turned around but before he could see who stung him he felt the feeling of shrinking like at the party last year only this time it was much more intense and he shrunk faster.

Michael laid on the ground once again shrunken down to nearly two inches. He looked up at the face of Tiffany. “What… What the heck”, he yelled. “Be calm sweetie that’s just our rite with guys joining our association. Lora mentioned you’re not new to Screyquid that was a more concentrated form of it tomorrow you will have your size back as usual”, Tiffany explained. Michael didn’t like the idea of this rite especially not in a house with this Punk-gothic girl claiming him to be an insect.

“And what now”, Michael asked. Sarah came into his view “Now you will answer some questions and if you’re lying, well you can imagine what happens”, Sarah said put her right shoe off and raised her foot above him. She wore nylons which seemed soaked in sweat. Michael had a Déjà vu and stood there in shock. He never wanted to be in this kind of situation anymore and he did not expect this to happen here again. “Lora, come back”, he screamed. “Oh sweetie Lora knows about this guess why she picked this association”, Sarah replied grinning. She grabbed him from the floor and put him into some kind of mat which had a notch in the shape of a foot. It was a soft material but Michael didn’t care he just stood shocked in it looking at Tiffany and Sarah.

“So may we start little fellow”, Sarah asked viciously.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter follows immediately.