- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Third chapter and containing some butt as a fellow reader has asked for it. If you're in for something you really like reading, just ask for it in a comment and I will try to remind it while writing. Have fun reading.

It was Friday evening when Michael got back his normal height. He had spent a lot of time close together with Lora and was nearly thankful for Tiffany and Sarah’s Interrogation. It was a great feeling to be kissed by a mouth nearly ten times bigger than you.

The only thing which worried him was the fact that he got shrunk against his will by a syringe. “Lora as much as I enjoyed the quality time with you I would prefer not to get any surprise shrinking syringes anymore”. Lora laughed giving him a kiss on his cheek. “I can’t guarantee for that sadly. Tiffany said the girls here in this house rarely get the opportunity to play with men and as you might know we don’t pay any rent so I can ask them to spare you as much as possible but especially the punk and the twins are known to be quite erratic”, she said. “Great”, Michael answered. “That punk girl did not seem to much like a kittenish one. I’d say more like sadistic I don’t want to end up as a blood stain under her boots because she think I’m a bug”.

Lora laughed again. “That won’t happen. They might be a little strange but they’re no murderers”. Michael liked to believe this but was still worried. When he got back from the shower Lora and Celine were sitting on his bed waiting for him. That wouldn’t have been that bad if he wasn’t still naked. “What the hell ladies”, he said quickly holding his hands over his private region. “Hihi he actually is cute”, Celine chuckled.

Celine was a little bit smaller than Lora but very pretty. He remembered her lesbian action at the party and flushed slightly. “He would be even cuter if he’d were shrunken”, she continued. Michael got what she was aiming for. She wore a light grey leggings and cute dark blue socks with white points on it. Except for this she wore only her bra. “Ladies please I was shrunken yesterday and got tortured I would like some rest from this stuff please”, he said calmly. Celine looked at him with dog eyes. “Give me the water please sweetheart”. Lora stood up and gave Michael the bottle of water from which he always drank when he had taken a long hot shower. Thirsty he drank half the bottle until he realised that the taste was familiar but definitely not the taste of water. “Oh c’mon really?” Michael instantly started to shrink again.

“Lora we’ve just talked about this”, he said accusingly. Lora and Celine chuckled and watched Michael shrink down to about five inches. “Yeah but I couldn’t resist long against these cute eyes”, Lora replied looking at Celine who was really looking incredibly cute. Michael was standing in front of the feet of these two giantesses and thought about how he should react now. He knew that resisting didn’t make that much sense in his situation that was shown after his previous experiences. “So as it seems that I’m shrunk till tomorrow now anyway what are two up to?” he asked. Lora gave him a smile and looked at Celine. “It’s your turn I had a lot of that fun already”, she told her and Celine stood up.

She grabbed Michael from the ground and placed him on a cushion on the bed. “You know Michael, Celine hasn’t got that much experience with shrunken men she moved here a month ago and didn’t get the opportunity yet”, Lora explained. Meanwhile Celine climbed onto the bed and made herself ready to sit down onto the cushion. “No please being sat on is the only thing I don’t like for I nearly died the last time”, Michael begged. “Not yours to decide cutie I’m going to sit on you anyway so just accept it”, Celine replied in some kind of baby voice.

Michael looked at Lora who smiled and nodded at him and then at Celine’s butt which moved towards him soon blocking all his vision. Her butt was actually really nice formed and the contours were very good visible through the light grey leggings she wore. Michael would never get used to that sight.

A butt which was nearly a hundred times bigger than his whole body. He actually would have liked this sight if he didn’t know what he would go through soon enough. Celine took a long time descending her ass and Michael even thought of just running away. But that would have just caused even more trouble. “And do you like the sight cutie?” she asked rhetorically and her butt slowly reached its target. Michael’s legs got beneath it first and then her butt slowly rolled over his whole body and the temperature and the pressure increased highly as usual in these situations. He was pressed into her left butt cheek but at least not into bare skin which was usually more painful and slightly more humiliating.

The leggings and the ass inside of it felt very soft and actually smelled pretty good. It had a scent of eucalyptus and orange and Michael guessed that she took a bath before and was nearly thankful for it. Nevertheless the situation freaked him out. Being sat on made him always feel insignificant and useless and the pressure was close to unbearable. It got really hot under there and then Celine started to wiggle her butt a little bit. That caused Michael to finally get flattened again and his bones ached.

“He feels great under there. If I were his girlfriend he would spend most of his time beneath my butt”, Celine said. Lora laughed. “Did you hear that Mike, I maybe should sit more on you”, she replied. Michael heard it but the voices were very dulled in his current prison. He thought back to his last encounter with Lora’s butt where he almost got squished and ended up with several injuries. In comparison to that Celine was very careful and he could tell that he did not endure her full weight. He then thought of what he originally had planned to do this evening and got a little bit disappointed.

After his reconciliation with Lora he hoped for an evening full of “Love” but in the end he was stuck again under someone’s butt and it didn’t seem to end. Celine really enjoyed her power over the little guy under her ass and wiggled it happily. Lora continued laughing about the situation not knowing the pain and humiliation Michael was going through. Celine sat on Michael nearly ten minutes until she finally released him. Michael was lying pressed into the cushion and gasped for air. “Hey there cutie how did you like it?” Celine asked joyfully. Michael didn’t answer for he had nothing nice to say to her. She picked him up and raised him over her mouth. “You’re so cute I could eat you up right now”, Celine said and before Michael could resist he fell into her wide opened mouth and landed on her tongue.

“That’s disgusting Celine get me out of here”, Michael yelled out of the open mouth. But He had to witness that her mouth was closing and it got dark around him. He laid on the weft and squishy surface of Celine’s tongue that now started throwing him around in her mouth and soaking him in saliva. Then the mouth opened a little bit and Michael was shoved between her teeth. She then grinded him softly between them, faking an attempt to bite him into two pieces. Michael screamed in fear thinking she was actually about to chew on him.

Celine laughed and spit him into her hand. He was wet with saliva and had light red marks on his body where it connected with her teeth. “So sweet”, Celine said and with that caused more laughter from Lora’s side. Michael should have known that she wasn’t actually biting down on him but still his body shook with fear. He knew that people sometimes lost control of the situation when handling a shrunken one.

He remembered when Chloé lost control and stomped on him several times without caring whether she squished him or not. Celine caressed him carefully with her finger and Michael blushed when she moved over his private region. He looked into Celine’s eyes and his body immediately stopped shaking. She looked at him like a caring sister and not like someone just wanting to torture him for her own pleasure. “Thanks for letting me do these things to you”, she said in a calm voice. Michael couldn’t believe it but somehow he wasn’t angry anymore not even annoyed actually.

Lora seemed to notice the change in his mimics and smiled at him. Celine bent down to him and gave him a kiss which covered his whole body in her lips. Then she stood up handed Michael over to Lora and walked out of the room. “Good night you two I hope I get a chance to play with you again cutie”, she said for goodbye.

“See that wasn’t so bad was it?” Lora said. “No it wasn’t actually”, he replied and Lora took him and placed him gently between her breasts.

And so another day passed on and Michael wasn’t that sure any more about this whole shrinking thing. He liked doing cute girls like Celine a favour but it was still oftentimes painful and humiliating. In the end he decided to trust his girlfriend and Celine too. He really liked her. The Weekend could turn out quite interesting.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will take a while again ;) Open for requests and comments as always.