- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here action will take place.

“So did you ever betray your girlfriend in the last year?” Sarah asked.

Michael was still in shock and was not capable of answering. Sarah’s foot rose above him and Michael could smell it already. “Answer the question”, Michael shook his head still not able to talk. Sarah’s foot descended on him slightly pressing him into the soft surface of the mat.

Once again Michael was trapped under a girl’s foot hurt and humiliated. The sweat soaked him and the smell was terrible. In the last year he learned that the drug was increasing all human senses including the ability to smell. The foot rose again. “I want you to answer and not to make silly movements with your head understood?” Michael didn’t think and nodded again causing Sarah’s foot to crash down on him again this time with more force.

His body started to ache but the encounter was short. “Understood?” she asked again and Michael gave a yes as an answer. “So did you ever betray your girlfriend in the last year?” she asked again. “No I didn’t”, he answered. Sarah looked at him and then at Tiffany who started to discard her shoes. “No I didn’t”, he said again but Tiffany already raised her foot still with the grey sport socks on and stomped on him.

For the first time in a year Michael was getting flattened again and he disgusted that feeling. Knowing that his nightmare became true again was worse than the pain itself. He felt betrayed by Lora and more humiliated than ever. The smell of Tiffany’s feet wasn’t even that bad. She seemed to take good care of her body as he suspected from the beginning. “Did you ever betray your girlfriend in the last year”, asked Tiffany this time. Was this some kind of torture where his captors only wanted him to say what they wanted to hear, Michael asked himself. “I already said no I didn’t”, he said annoyed and afraid at the same time. Sarah stomped on him again making the difference in smell clear. “What do you want me to say if not the truth”, Michael yelled when Sarah put her feet of him again. “If you’re asking questions you should at least ask the right ones so the punishment for your question might be worth it”, Tiffany said grabbing him from the mat. Michael had no idea what she planned but he had the slight suspicion that it wouldn’t exactly please him.

She threw him into her cleavage and he got stuck between her breasts. A feeling he wouldn’t define as punishing. Sarah looked down to him “He seems to like it between the tits of a girl which is most definitely not his girlfriend”, she said. Suddenly the two mountainous breasts started pressing against him. He was smothered by Tiffany’s breasts and the pressure increased steadily.

After a few minutes Tiffany released him and took him out of her cleavage. “We want you to tell the truth but next time you should ask how we define betraying little one”, she said smiling. Even if the punishment was painful it was the best experience he had yet in his shrunken form. Tiffany laid him on a chair. “So did you ever betray your girlfriend with another girl”, she asked again.

This time Michael got what they were heading too. “I guess yes if betraying also means looking at other girls or maybe thinking about them while being with Lora”, he answered. Tiffany nodded. “But I never kissed or slept with another girl”, he continued. “Well I would say he’s honest and better than most of the men I met”, Tiffany said to Sarah.

Sarah looked at him and didn’t say anything. “Well only being not as bad as other guys makes him not equalling a good guy, he got a hard on when he was stuck between your boobs Tiff”, she then said. Michael was embarrassed he totally forgot about being nude when he was shrunken and that they could see his erection. “ Tiffany looked at him. “You know it was ought to be a punishment perv”, she said and turned around.

Michael knew what would happen now and started begging. “No please last time I nearly died under a butt please”. Tiffany stopped and turned around again. “Okay we’ll give you back to Lora now and tell her about what we find out it’s kind of her deal what to do with you now”, she replied grabbed him and walked upstairs to Lora’s room.

“Here you got your boyfriend back he didn’t really betray you in the last year but got an erection from my breasts”, Tiffany said laid Michael between Lora’s feet on the ground while she was sitting on her bed listening. Then Tiffany walked out. “An erection really Mike”, she asked and sounded a bit angry. “I’m sorry sweetheart it was a new situation I was never stuck between boobs yet and I couldn’t control it”, he replied.

He looked at Lora’s feet on both sides of him. She wore no socks and due to his enhanced smelling capability he could smell that she hadn’t showered yet. “Are you afraid of me stomping on you like last year”, she asked. “You deserved it but I’m your girlfriend I don’t think it’s good for our relationship if I torture you again”.

“You already tolerated me being tortured by Tiffany and Sarah I’m not sure if I can still trust you”, Michael replied. Lora was shocked. She didn’t expect him to be so cocky at that size and before she could reflect what she was doing, she put her bare feet on top of him squeezing him slightly. That only confirmed Michael in his thoughts but he still became sad being under his girlfriend’s feet at last. It smelled as expected after this long day of moving in. She didn’t really hurt him but he could not move and his face was pressed into the wet skin of her feet. “Don’t say something like that ever again Mike”, she said with tears in her eyes and lifted her foot from him.

Michael saw the tears and felt bad for his feelings for Lora were going deep and he couldn’t bear seeing her crying. “It’s okay sweetheart we just forget about this and no hard feelings”, he said calmly. Lora wiped the tears away and smiled. She then undressed in front of him grabbed him and went to the collective showers on the first floor. She was very careful not to let the shower flow him away or hurt him. After the shower they went to her room again. She placed him gently between her breasts careful not to smother him. Lora smiled when she saw Michael getting an erection again and they both slept peacefully until the next morning.

“When will we get our fun with the new one”, Eliza asked. “By time my lamb by time”, Tiffany replied.

Chapter End Notes:

Will take time to release next chapter. Have fun reading. Comments requested.