- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Really?” Anna beamed “I get to pick this year”

“That’s right my little champion” Melody placed Anna into her cage and locked it “as a reward for your winning streak, you get to pick this year challenges”

“Thank you, Madam.” Anna replied.

“Have your selection by the time I get back.” Melody stated. “I’m off to collect your competition.”

Anna watched eagerly as the 7 others awoke. Much like when Anna was first selected they were panicked, but then they noticed Anna. “Hello” Anna calmly spoke “I’m sure you have lots of questions, but no interruptions please. You may have noticed everything is really big, but actually you have been shrunken. I’m about 5 inches if you need a reference point. I’m not allow to tell you her name, but my master has chosen you for her game this year. Every Halloween she select 7 new people, and myself to ensure that she has the best possible slave.” Anna pause for a moment as she saw 2 of the cages rattling. “Oh, it seems we’re out of time. Most important thing try your best, because the losers will die. Good luck” the others watched as rattling cages disappeared.

----------------------------------------------Round 1---------------------------------------------------

Tom v. Beth

“Sorry to have cut that short” Melody began “but it’s time to start. Your first task is to worship one of my ass cheeks. Whoever does the best job will move onto the next round.”

“Now you listen here young lady!” Beth shouted “Return us to our respective sizes, and mmmph.”

“Much better” Melody stated “now because you have refused to play, you have forfeited” Melody removed Beth from the cage, and got up from the couch “as such Tom, is the winner.” Melody smiled at the look of terror on Beth’s eyes. She dropped Beth on to where she sat a moment ago. “So, you were listening, but sadly I already declared a winner. Beth tried to move, but found she was somehow paralyses “I have 6 others to get to so this will be quick” Melody jumped allowing her butt to return to the couch.

Tom watched helplessly as this unnamed black haired girl crushed the older woman under her butt. There was a very loud CRACK… and then silence. The black haired girl stared at him with her ice blue eyes “Let that be a lesson little one” she said coldly “you won’t be given another freebie” with that, she disposed of the remains, and summoned the next contestants.

Ben v. Sarah

Ben took the left cheek and began rubbing, licking, kissing, anything he could think of. It was a long shot, but he hoped that if he did well enough he would be set free. At first he scrambled, but he began to develop a method. He rubbed her cheek 10 times, kissed 10 times, licked 10 times, and then moved on to the next spot. He could tell it was earning her favor.

Sarah was terrified of this 66 foot girl. She knew disobey her at her size was unwise, so she began rubbing. As afraid as she was, she still didn’t want to lick a stranger’s butt. She rubbed hard kneading the butt cheek like dough. Praying it would be enough

Melody sat naked on the table. She could sit there for hours, but she did have to decide at some point. She did like Sarah’s rubbing more, but Ben was more pleasing over all so she put him aside.

Sarah hands felted they were glued to the flesh. She gave in and kiss the cheek, but then her lips became stuck as well. Eyes widen she wanted to scream, but she could only watch with horror as her arms melted into the giant butt before her. She felt herself lifted off the ground as a voice echoed her worst fears “Ben is the winner, but it was close.” Melody stated “so as a consolation prize, Sarah will have the honor of becoming a part of my butt” Sarah was just a torso, and head now. She couldn’t see, because her eyes were filled with tears. The last thing she heard was “on to the next…” and then she was gone.

Kyle v. Lisa

Kyle opted to lick and kiss only using his arms to steady himself. He lick as much as he could and then began kissing it dry. Barely a minute pass before his mouth got dry, so he began rubbing as hard as he could. He didn’t know who this girl was, but she was terrifying. Her jet black hair ran down to the small of her back. Her glare was as icy as her eyes were blue, and to top it all off she was huge. The only thing she told them was if they worship her butt they might live.

Lisa rubbed with everything she could think of. Her hands, her boobs, and even press her back into the behind. She put everything she had into rubbing, and became exhausted. She fell to her knees, but determined to live she began licking and kissing. She did one lick, and then kissed everywhere her tongue had just been. This woman told them pleasure her enough and they might live. She wasn’t going to stop, not until…

Melody was getting annoyed with Kyle. He was leaving large wet spots before finally drying them and it felt weird. And then for some reason he switched to rubbing, he was doing it much too hard for her to get pleasure out of it. Lisa was rubbing with devotion, and it felt divine. Melody felt her gently press her back in, and rubbing using her body. After she got tired, she did a proper job of licking, and made sure one part was dry before moving on. But how to get rid of Kyle… “Oh, I know.”

Lisa collapsed after being declared winner. Her head turned towards Kyle filled with morbid curiosity of what was about to happen. She watched as Kyle was rubbed firmly against a butt cheek with increasing speed. She heard bones cracking, Kyle screaming, and finally a mushy pile was dropped onto the table. She thought it was over, but the mush started pushing itself outward. “I’ve been in need of a new gym towel.” she heard from a powerful voice above her “A much better used of this failure’s life.”  Lisa waited and sure enough Kyle’s body was now a gym towel. “Get your rest little one.” the voice spoke again. “You’ll need it.”

 Anna v. Jacob

To Anna it was like any other day. She started on the outside, and worked towards the butt crack. She pressed her breasts against her master’s butt, and rubbed them all around. Without missing a beat she left a single kiss, and began rubbing the next spot. While she was working she joyfully remembered her first year. It wasn’t simple 1 v 1 like this one. It was a free for all in which 4 people had lost there life, and her quick thinking had saved her. Madam Melody had stomped the life out of 3 people. The giant boot was closing in on her and another girl, and Anna fearing for her life, at the time, tripped up the other girl leaving her to be crushed. At the time she was disgusted with herself, but these days she couldn’t even remember the face of the girl. She was directly behind Madam Melody when she heard a voice in her head “be prepared to step back.”

Jacob lazily rubbed desperate to find an escape, or a place to hide. He and Anna were the last to be picked. During that time Anna had explained to him that 4 years ago today she was selected to by her now master, and had won every year since. She proudly stated that several people have lost against her, and sometimes she even had a hand in their deaths. Jacob wasn’t sure what happen to Anna, but he didn’t want it to happen to him. He attempted to act as those he would play along, and when the chance arose he would make his escape. Suddenly Jacob was caught off guard by an ass slowly steamrolling over him. But by the time he could do anything about it, his legs were already pinned down.

Having given Anna a mental forewarning, Melody slid herself backwards trapping an unprepared Jacob under her butt “did you think I wouldn’t notice?” Melody asked “your pathetic attempt at making an escape plan.” Melody’s voice had a hint of anger “My loyal slave is diligently fulfilling her duties, and you think yourself capable of slacking off unnoticed.” Melody calmed herself “Slave.”

“Yes, Madam” Anna answered while continuing to work

“I will be sitting here for the next 30 minutes.” Melody stated. “I expect to be comfortable.”

“Of course Madam” Anna replied “I will see to it”

Jacob didn’t know how long it had been, but certain he wouldn’t survive. It was dark, he was running out of air, and his bones were slowly being crushed by who knows how many tons of ass. He hadn’t heard a voice in what felt like a year. He didn’t think it would help, but not seeing an alternative he tried to call out. He heard a giggling in his head “you’re that scared already? I think we just passed the 5 minute mark.” Jacob was confused, and a little scared. “I was taught telepathy, and a few healing spells by… I guess it doesn’t matter now, by Madam Melody.” Jacob was losing focus between the being crushed, and slowly losing air he couldn’t take. “I don’t suppose you could hurry it up? I’m curious how you’re gonna die.” Anna taunted him. “I’m not taunting you. I actually am curious.” Shouldn’t she be working? “I, unlike you, can multitask. thank you very much.” Jacob felt his ribs collapsing, and his lung emptying. “You know at first I was mad at you for making this so boring, but this is pretty entertaining to.” Jacob was starting to black out. “You know I think she’s serious about the 30 minutes. Maybe she’s gonna keep you as a tattoo.

Another 10 minutes passed, and Melody decided it was time to move on. “Where is he? And what do you find so funny slave?”

“He’s” Anna giggled. “He’s stuck to your ass, Madam”

Melody felted up butt, and sure enough. “Ok” Melody admitted while peeling Jason off. “entertaining as that it, it time to move on” And then she dropped Jason into a trash can.   

-------------------------------------------------------Round 2----------------------------------------------

Lisa v. Anna v. Ben v. Tom

Melody drew names out of a bowl “Lisa… Anna… Ben… Tom” she read aloud “that’s the turn order. We will go until at least 2 of you fail.”

“At least?” Lisa asked

“The challenge is to climb into my vagina, and make me cum.” Melody clearly ignored Lisa “If you fail I will kill you, and if don’t survive you’ll have saved me the trouble. We will, regardless of anything else, complete the rotation.”

Lisa

Lisa crawled in, and started squirming. She hadn’t much time to make a plan, so she would have to make it up as she when a long. She might be in for the long haul, so she slowed her squirming. She then began licking and kissing the walls around her. She was informed of her success by some small vibration, and the moans echoing through the walls.  Encourage she got her arms out in front of her, and began rubbing along with everything else. About a minute later she heard what sounded like “oh, no” Lisa hadn’t thought this far ahead. Before she could react, she was sweep out by a tidal wave. For a brief moment she thought she would drowned, but soon found herself back on the bed.

“Very good” Melody said “but, now its Anna’s turn.”

“I hope you had your fun.” Anna whisper to Lisa as she passed “Because it’s gonna be just us girls real soon”

Lisa didn’t know what that meant, and that was what scared her most about it.

Anna

Anna army crawled in with her tongue placed along the vaginal ground. She had just gotten in, and she was already a quarter done. She went up to the cervix’s wall, and gave them a long lick. She started squirming, and continue licking the wall. She made sure each lick was slower and longer than the last. Upon hearing victory, she rode her wave out. 

Melody had to pause for a moment “Ben.” she finally spoke “In.”

Ben

Ben nodded at Anna. Why she gave him the tip he may never know, but he had just seen it in action. He crawled in the wet cavern, and quickly found the wall Anna told him about. As instructed he stuck he head in, but quickly realize he was stuck. Angry about being tricked, he tried desperately to escape. Almost immediately he heard running water, and panicked. He thrashed about trying to leave, but he was well and truly stuck. He braced for impact, but his initial panicked had only made matters worse.

Melody effortlessly plucked Ben’s corpse out of her. She then tossed him into her mouth without knowing or caring how he died. “Oh, Tooom” she sang “It time for you to earn your keep.”

Tom

Tom looked at Anna. “you killed him.”

“Only kind of” Anna said. “I mean he was stupid enough to believe me.”

“Tom!” Melody barked “you may discuss my slave’s morality AFTER.” Melody point at her awaiting hole. “Get. In.”

“Better get going.” Anna advised “We’ll talk later… assuming you survive.”

“We’ll talk now!” Tom yelled. “you KILL mmmph”

“I told you.” Melody grabbed Tom “you wouldn’t get another freebie.” her eyes narrowed “a number slave”

“I’m feeling… 7.” Anna replied

“7 days” Melody brought Tom behind her “as my butt plug.” She said as she shove Tom into her asshole “We will see how I feel after that.”

“See” Anna told Lisa “just us girls now.”

Lisa was shaking with anger “I’m gonna beat you.” She stared down Anna “no one else is gonna die, because of your lying ass.”

“Don’t get too work up.” Anna said calmly “wouldn’t wanna get tired before the last round even starts.”

------------------------------------------------------Final Round -----------------------------------------------

Anna v. Lisa

Anna and Lisa stood on the nightstand, and Melody’s naked breasts were placed in front of them. “This last challenge will be a test of stamina. I will give a series of orders until one of you is unable to continue, and the last one standing wins.”

Anna started with slowly rubbing. This was only the first order, and last time she played this it went on for hours. She did an occasional burst of actual work just in case Melody got bored, and decided to cut the game short. She would have loved to have this group last year. Her frighten, timid, girl act would have been much easier, or at least more entertaining. The order to lick was given. Anna decided to start from the bottom, and work her way up. She peeked over at Lisa who was going way too fast for a challenge like this. Anna was rather pleased with herself 3 birds in one stone. She steady herself against the breast, and started sucking on the nipple complying with the new order. Poor Lisa must have been trying to get milk to come out. Anna had learn to request milk days in advance whether she wanted it or not. By the time Melody was done with her, she would give her life for a single drop. An order to kiss came Anna picked up the pace a little, after all Lisa wasn’t going to last. Anna would be winning her 4th game any minute now. As if on cue Lisa collapsed from exhaustion.

“That’s it then” Melody casually stated “no more Halloween games”

“Huh?” Anna question “Why Madam?”

“It’s been 4 years, 28 deaths, and the result is always the same.” Melody explain “I see no reason to-” Melody looked down at Anna. Her slave had just let an interesting fact out of her brain. “Say it.” Melody ordered.

Anna covered her mouth instinctively, but her voice hadn’t been the problem. “I’m sorry, Madam.” Anna stated “it-”

“You’re not in trouble.” Melody interrupted. “I just wanna hear you say it.”

“I… I like the games.” Anna said. “I like knowing that I please you more than anyone else.”

Melody thought for a moment. “Ok, I know what we’ll do.” She retrieved her magic book, opened a blank page, and quickly drew a magic circle. “In.” Melody instructed as she dropped a still passed out Lisa in.

Anna obeyed, and walked into Melody’s drawing. She saw herself and Lisa glow a light green, and then slowly fade. After that Melody focused solely on Lisa. First a long silver chain was pulled out of her. Both ends of the chain were embedded into her spine, so she look like a necklace. The chain glowed multiple colors at various points, and it was clear Melody was adding a few enchantments to it. But before Anna could ask what they were, she was stunned to see Lisa shrinking again. Anna examine the final product. “This is-”

“A necklace” Melody finish “your size, and your own half inch slave attached.”

Lisa began to stirred, but when she saw her surrounding her eyes shot open. Instinctively she ran, but was pulled back by the chain in her back.

Melody was unfazed “The chain is bound to you, it will obey you whether you wear it or not. You control how much it weighs, how long it is, and how far away it can be from your person.”

Anna continued listening to Melody, but she couldn’t contain herself. She held out her hand, and watched as the chain dragged Lisa towards her. But Lisa’s screaming made her stop, she didn’t want to break her new gift.

“Oh, don’t worry” Melody said observing Anna “the chain would die with Lisa, so it’s not going to kill her. It is attached to her spine though, so disobeying you will be very painful.”

“Come” Anna instructed, and watched the chain place itself on her open hand dragging a screaming Lisa behind it. Anna wanted to try something, she brought Lisa next her, made the chain small as Lisa, and let go. Lisa was too terrified to think, and imminently try to run. She wasn’t moving, so she tried running faster. Satisfied Anna looked at Melody “She’s really mine, Madam?”

“Yes” Melody replied “as proof that no one pleases me more then you, I’m giving the last person you ever defeated as your own personal slave.” Melody got dressed “Now, I’m off to the gym, so you two have fun.” Melody closed the door leaving her slave alone with her new toy.