- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aaand here it actually begins.

I crawled up the colossal stone steps, meeting divets and bumps which hindered my progress constantly. It was a good 30 minutes before I managed to pull my tiny body up a measly five steps, and in front of the towering doors above me. Getting in was no problem, all I had to do was crawl under the crack in the door. After that, I would plan my next course of action carefully.

As I walked towards the door, a loud and thunderous pounding came crashing into my ears. I quickly covered my ears and assumed the fetal position. Seconds later, the main door of the school flung open, crashing into the wall and blowing me completely off my feet and onto my rear. An enormous ballet flat belonging to a melancholic teenage girl rocketed down next to me, and onto the steps below. Finally the huge girl sat down onto the step, bawling her eyes out.

At first I was a bit flustered at her irratic behaviour, but I quickly became curious as to why she was crying. Although that probably wasn't the only thing on my mind at the time... *ahem. I walked over to her and examined her over. She looked about 15 or 16 years old, brown hair down to her shoulders, and golden, smooth skin. She wore a black skirt with ruffles at the base, and black ballet flats. I wonder why she likes black so much? I don't see any indication of her being one of... "those" kids. She certainly was a beautiful young girl, but I was still a bit curious as to why she was so sad.

"Why would he do this?" she sobbed in between each word, making it hard to understand exactly what she was saying. I tried patting rapidly on her left thigh, but she only scratched at her thigh as if I was a bug. "I didn't do anything wrong!" the girl wailed,becoming a bit clearer, and still talking to herself. I began to skim over my only options, as I was certain she wouldn't be here for very long. I had no choice, so I pinched her thigh as hard as I could. Strangely enough, this actually caught her attention, although... it could've gone better.

"Yow!" she yelped, slightly jerking herself to the right in response to the small pinch. She looked down and tried to examine her leg, as I desperately tried to wave my arms and get her attention. She seemed very focused on the pinch, but seconds later a huge object came crashing down next to me, making a loud, high-pitched 'ting,' although a million times louder. I stood up and looked at what fell next to me, and it was a huge quarter. About half my size. I looked up and finally saw her bright blue eyes staring directly at me. I had no idea how to react, so I made a rather awkward hand wave.

The young girl bent down on her knees and held out her hand, as if telling me to climb in. I didn't have much of a choice, so I hopped in. Her soft hand slowly brought me up to her giant, beaming face. She examined me over thoroghly, but it wasn't until after several hesitated expressions that she decided to ask me a question that still haunts me: "Are you a person?"

It's a trap question. Is a naked man who's the size of a bug still considered human, or just some insect to be snuffed out by a larger force. The thought of me being an inch faryher to the left when she ran through the door has never left my mind. I mustered up the courage to respond. "I'm what's left of one... I guess. That's beside the point, my name is John Silverstein, and you need to--"

"Are you naked?" the teenager interrupted, making my entire body burn with embarassment. She giggled at my reaction.

"L-listen, that's not important, you need to get me to a hospita--" the girl interrupted me once more, but by doing something I didn't expect. She grabbed my penis with her tumb and index finger, and began to slightly wiggle it up and down. She giggled and stared at my frail body with great fascination. She did not care about a word I said. The feeling of her giant fingers working away at my member was too much, and I almost instantly orgasmed all over her fingers.

She looked over my cum intently, and then wiped it on the wall. "You're cute. I'm taking you with me. My name's Kate Winchester, but you can call me Katie," she said as she bent down to pick up her dropped quarter. "Aw man, I don't have anywhere to put you, becquse my pockets are full! Damnit!" Katie was a bit disappointed for a second, but the lightbulb abover head lit up, and so did her smile. She grabbed my head between her index finger and thumb, and dropped me between her adequately sized breasts. "Have fun in there, you get the VIP seat," she chuckled as she walked back into the school with her newly found toy.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope this turned out alright. As always I love to see feedback. I don't care if you think my work is a soul deadening piece of crap, but at least leave some tips on how to improve the story!