- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What? Oh you expect chapter notes here. Well, uh, no. Carry on!

"Fuck," was all I could say as I sat up, hand to my forehead. My head felt like it was splitting in half. I tried to get my bearings as I stood up, only to find myself slipping and falling flat on my face. I had absolutely no idea where the in the Hell I was, but it was blurry, loud, and bright. I tried to reach into my back pocket to get some asprin I keep, due to the stressful nights I have at the office, I need them on hand. I even keep a bottle of water in the glove compartment of my car and everything, but as I reached into my pocket I realized: I had no pockets. I was pantsless in the middle of God-knows-where. Eventually I was enveloped in warmth, and soon after, it faded, and the floor was suddenly tough and somewhat painful to stand on. Not to mention hot.

I slapped myself a couple of times and shook my head, but after several minutes I regained vision. I took several minutes to process what exactly happened to me, but when I figured out, it hit me like a truck. I was somehow shrunk to roughly 2 inches tall, and I was just shrunken inside my car. At first I panicked, but soon an idea hit me even harder than before. This is what I've always dreamed of! Or is it? In so many different ways has my life wished for this for almost a decade. I have only told one person this, that being my wife, but I have been interested with female dominance for quite a while now, in other words: a giantess fetish. Does my wife think of me any different because of this? No, of course not. She's my loving wife, and she only cares if I care about her and my two kids. Not about some strange fantasy of mine.

However, by the looks of it, I had just dropped my daughter off at high-school, and I somehow ended up in hea-- er, I mean shrunk. I could vaguely spot my little girl, is she even considered that anymore? Gah! I need to get all these random thoughts out of my head. Among my daughter were other kids, although most were surprisingly female. There's no way I could get anyone's attention here. There's too much noise, and I'm too small. My only option is to get into the school without being stomped into oblivion by all these kids.

Somehow the thought of my daughter being behind this entered my mind, but how could she do that and why? I've respected her, she's given a lot more priveledges than most kids her age do, so there's no reason for her to do this. I was hypnotized by her massive black tennis shoes walking up the steps and through the front door of the school. I snapped out of my trance, and started to run towards the entrance to the school as the last few students entered. Although running 5 feet, or what felt like 10 miles in my case, was not easy for a person in his early 40's. I toughed through it all, and ran towards the steps of unknown fate.

Chapter End Notes:

Bam, you just got punched by Captain Exposition. What? You expected all the good stuff to be in the first chapter? Be patient, that'll be in the next chapter.