- Text Size +

Chapter 11: Ariadne

The city felt like I was taking a tour in a model city; all the buildings either met up to head or chest level, with the occasional skyscraper around to still make me feel small. I went out of my way to step on every pathetic human I could find, staining my all-white boots with red streaks of blood. I was beginning to get bored of crushing humans and small retail buildings, but it was as if the AI could read my mind. As I walked around the corner of a street, it laid there at a red stoplight; a double decker coach bus. My pussy immediately got wet with excitement because it knew what it was getting. I picked up my pace of my strides and quickly grabbed the bus before it could make a hasty escape. I was a little too eager though, as me merely picking the bus up in a swift motion almost destroyed it.

I peered inside to find people screaming in fear, uncertain of my desires. I smiled at them and licked my lips. I took my left hand and slowly pulled my leggings down a big, revealing my G-string. I slowly pulled the G-string to the side, revealing my pussy and positioned the bus under it. I slowly began to push it towards my womanhood; each second that passed by made my heart rush faster and faster in anticipation, waiting for the cold steel of the bus to meet with the outside of my pussy. I finally felt it press against my vagina and I slowly began to push it inside of me. It was short lived though, as I could faintly hear snickering and what sounded like the flash from a camera. I turned around to find a University to be built there, with hundreds of students outside, taking pictures of me. How annoying, and to make things worse, they’re laughing? At what? Fuck these kids, I’m going to kill every last one of them.

I pulled the bus out from my vagina as the sensual feeling of a dozen people being forced inside of me was killed off by these tools. I crushed the bus entirely out of a fit of rage and dropped it to the floor. When I looked at it, I watched it for a few seconds before realizing it was the bus I crushed literally moments ago, as I couldn’t even tell what I was looking at. I quickly pulled my leggings off and tossed it aside, only leaving a bright pink G-string as the only article of clothing present on my heavenly body.

“You might as well start posting those pics to Instagram kiddies, as this is the last time you’re going to get a look at this ass!” I yelled. I looked back at them to have a target location and proceeded to bend over. I dropped my ass to the floor and was met with a loud BOOM shortly after hearing the cute screams of helpless teens literally, die out. I sat up and slapped my hand on my ass, swiping it across to take a look at the aftermath. All that was left was blood, guts and mangled bodies. I wiped the human remains off on my breasts, leaving a red stain right across on it. I was beginning to think about what to do next until I noticed a few runts dart out from between my legs and were making a mad dash to the subway. Those bastards, they got away! Well, not for long. I quickly grabbed the one in arms reach and crushed his pathetic body in my hand. I opened it to find nothing but red. I quickly stomped off to the right and dropped my foot right onto the other boy. It was quite anticlimactic for him actually, as he was just about to enter the subway and escape from me. I quickly looked to my left to find the last remaining student attempting to run. I quickly stomped off to her and picked her up, only this time, I had different plans.

“How old are you sweetie?” I asked.

“20.” She whimpered.

“Oh lovely, are you a virgin?”

“No.”

“Not surprising. Have you done anal yet?”

“No, I haven’t. Please let me go!” She cried. I couldn’t help but to laugh at what I was going to say.

“Oh no I can’t. I’m about to give you a hands on experience on what to expect if you ever try it!” I said. I put her in my right hand and brought her around to my asshole. I moved the G-string off to the side and positioned her to my asshole and slowly pushed her inside. Half of her body made it through on the first push. I could feel her body squirming around to escape, which only made me hornier. I pushed her entire body in this time, and soon enough, there wasn’t any more squirming. Oh my god that was so hot. I need to do that again.

“Now,” I thought to myself. “Where’s the closest neighbourhood?” As I stepped on the University, crushing nearly ¾’s of it, before walking off.