- Text Size +

         START OF PART II 

Chapter 10: Ariadne

I slowly began my march towards the city. I wanted to take things slow, so I thought I would open up with a casual walk. Only for them, it was a nightmare. Each step felt empowering, as the ground shook, and each time my foot came in contact with the Earth, craters were left behind: craters of crushed streets, vehicles, and my favourite of all, humans. Their pathetic size was no match for my godlike proportions, and all they could do was hope my path didn’t meet theirs. The outskirts of the city was quite boring if you ask me. Though I was welcomed with a long road that led into the city itself. There were plenty of cars lined up in rush hour for me, and I wasn’t going to stand around and let them escape my wrath. I slowly walked up to the street, carefully watching my every step. I wanted to give these pathetic humans a false sense of security, thinking I was harmless. Each careful step I took only made the grin on my face grow longer, and my body only wanting to cause endless carnage and destruction. Each step that I took only made me wanting more, and I loved it. I soon approached the edge of the road, and I stood there, towering over the cars. It seemed that no one had noticed me since no one was attempting to flee from the scene. It didn’t take long for that to change.

“What the fuck is that? Ruuuuuuuuuuun!” Someone yelled from their car.

I quickly pinpointed whom it was and quickly picked them up. It was a man driving an expensive looking BMW. It was all white, and the rims were set in a nice chrome finish. The interior looked beautiful and the general design of it was amazing. Too bad though; something so beautiful ruined just for the hell of it. I could see the man panicking in the car as I casually ripped the roof off and watched him.

“Hey big guy, does this road lead to the city?” I asked in my booming voice. He watched me for a few moments, shocked at the fact a giant woman was asking him questions.

“Um, yes it does miss…” he said, watching me with a frightened look. I couldn’t help but to notice his hands casually passing by his crotch. I watched it for a few moments later to find a rather large bulge in his pants.

“So uh, care to explain that?” I asked before pointing at it with my left pinky. My pinky alone was nearly twice the size of the man and the car.

“I’m sorry! I’m Sorry! It’s just…. Well, pardon my French but you’re really fucking hot, and I can’t help but to be aroused when there’s gigantic tits right in front of me.” How cute. That’s the first person to be genuinely honest that he appreciates my giant breasts. I was straight up flattered.

“Awww, how sweet. You just saved your own life! And to think I was going to shove you into my pussy. Go home, you deserve it.” I said. I bent over to the side of the road, setting him down.

“Oh, and sorry about the car, hehe.” I giggled. He didn’t even save a moment to respond back. His car hit 60 in about 2 seconds and he was off. It felt weird letting someone live, but I certainly wasn’t going to make it a habit. With my knowledge that the city awaits me, I decided to not wait anymore as I noticed the road was beginning to clear up. I extended my right foot forward onto the right side of the road, just barely missing a car, and dragged my left foot onto the left side, destroying the barrier and knocking some cars away. I peered off ahead to see how far I needed to go; not that far. I looked down and extended my right foot, hovering over the street waiting for the right moment. I found a car just below my boot, and I let it crash down into the street. A tremor like sound boomed out from my foot, and dust enveloped around it. I began to slowly walk towards my destination, watching anything stupid enough to get caught under my foot. Well I shouldn’t say stupid; it’s nearly impossible to escape my boot once it found its target. Each step I took sent out tremors and shook the Earth, completely eviscerating anything in its wake. I didn’t very much care though, I was enjoying every step of it.

Soon enough I reached the entrance. I found a sign reading:

“Welcome to $%^@%$^@! Population: #######” it seemed the computer AI didn’t incorporate a value for them.

“Welcome to Ariadne city.” I said, “Population; 1 once I’m done with it” before stepping on the sign and entering the city.