- Text Size +

Chapter 9: Ariadne

I woke up in my bed. I sat there for a moment, wondering if everything had been a dream, but when I rose up, my back was sore as ever. Yup, everything was real. Then it dawned on me; my back was completely seared from a bomb. I jumped out of bed and ran to the mirror. Of course it didn’t suit my height. I shrunk down to 5 feet and took my shirt off. I was alarmed to see I was wearing a bra since it ripped off the last time I grew. I turned my back to find literally nothing on it. No scar, no burn marks. Everything intact. I was even more alarmed to find my tattoos were gone too. Seemed, Ansams’s healing abilities were more potent than I expected. I put my shirt on and walked towards the door. I paused before my hand met with the handle and noticed something different. I turned around and looked to my left and noticed this chair with a note on it. The chair had various odd looking machinery hooked up to it. I walked over to it and picked up the note. It read:

“Introducing the all new Imagi-chair! Only available to high end corporations, the Imagi-chair offers you the ultimate form of stress release! Just hood yourself up, and create your own world with simple voice commands!”

Huh, my own person world eh? Let me give it a try. Besides, no one will be worried about me anyways. I shrunk my body down to fit onto the chair properly, and laid down on it. I hooked up these two wires to my temples and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and waited. Soon enough, I found myself in an all-white room, which seemed to be endless with no doors or windows.

“Please state the environment you wish to be in.” A voiced asked.

“Uh…… a city?” I asked.

“Please specify which city you would like to be in.” It asked.

“Can you randomly generate one?” I asked.

“One moment please.” The voice said. Everything was quiet, then shortly after, an entire city materialized before my eyes. I was stunned at the level of accuracy the AI was able to produce.

“Computer, populate the city.” I asked

“Affirmative.” And so it did.

“Computer, please relocate me to the entrance of the city.”

“Affirmative.”

The moment I was transported to the outskirts of the town, I was greeted by a douchebag of a driver that nearly ran me over. The vehicle just barely stopped in front of me, hitting my side just a bit. It threw me off balance, but not enough to knock me over. The driver began to continually honk at me, shouting obscenities from her car. This pissed me off. Then I realized; I’m basically in a fake world that I can do whatever I want in it. I smirked greatly and watched the driver. I began to grow, casting a shadow over the soon to be miniature sports car, stopping at 120 feet. I couldn’t see the facial expression from the woman, but it I could already guess what it was. The woman quickly backed up, and drove between my two legs, not even caring what the speed limit was. I laughed hard, as I found it cute this woman thought she could escape a giantess. I always love enjoying my first kill in these situations, so I had to savour it. I playfully began to walk towards the car, careful not to crush the car with one step. Each step left a crater of a converse shoe. Each step I took, set the car off balance. I finally stopped giving my victim hope and merely bent down and picked up the car. I ripped the front half of the vehicle off without even trying, leaving the woman herself completely exposed to me. I picked her up from out of the car and dropped it. The car immediately exploded upon impact. I watched the woman squirm for her life, expecting to get somewhere. I dangled her hundreds of feet off the ground form her left arm with just two fingers.

“Put me down you freak!” The woman yelled. Why do they always say that?

“As you wish.” So I dropped her. I watched her ant sized body plummet to the ground. It was quite funny as I heard her voice slowly dissipate as she neared the floor. I couldn’t hear her body hit the pavement, but when I looked down, all I could see was red. Oh my god, my first kill, and no person to shun me for this. I could feel the rush flowing through me to do much more than drop a woman to her death. When I looked down, I realized I was still in my real life clothing, so I needed to change that.

“Computer! I need a new look.”

“Certainly, what would you like?”

“Remove everything, then add all-white knee high boots, skin tight yoga pants, a pink G-string, and what the hell, no top!” I said, with pure joy.

“Certainly.”

“Oh and computer, please make it fit “realistically” like, for a giantess, please.” I giggled.

“Of course Ma’am.”

Shortly after, all of my clothes disappeared, leaving me completely nude. The knee high boots popped up first, and next was the G-string. The tights then popped up on my body, and shortly after, it adjusted to me size. The tights looked as if it was ready to pop, nearly leaving my ass see through. My pink G-string was completely visible, while it wasn’t so transparent the farther down my legs it went. I was loving this new look. I looked down to get a better look and propped up my breasts with my hands. I forgot I had piercings, they just made me feel even hornier. Enough standing around, it was time to enjoy this.

END OF PART I