- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Ariadne

We were closing in on the compound shortly. Man, these guys aren’t kidding around, we had already faced over a dozen grunts just on our way to the compound. It was odd though, each one we interrogated gave us the same monotone and lifeless sentence: “We serve her, and only her, nothing will make us compromise her plans.” Who was “her”? Anyways, it didn’t matter, though all the fun was spoiled when Ansam didn’t let me stop any of them. Sigh, it was the same thing over and over again “No, these people have lives, and it is not your decision to make when they die.” God he annoyed me so much, but I had to listen to him; I’ve been a totally dick to him and we only just met.

We arrived at the compound but it was odd; there was little to no resistance. If someone was trying to hold some hostage and avoid people from saving them, I would expect to have resistance, but they had nothing. We stood on a hill overlooking the compound. We searched the perimeter all around, and still nothing. We had the assumption that they would be inside but when Ansam teleported us to the top of the roof, we peeked through a window and still found no resistance. It was too good to be true, but we didn’t want to wait too long for them to actually bring in resistance. We opened the window and carefully dropped down into the compound, Ansam using his bending to break our fall. The compound was huge, so we had no idea where we should start. We carefully maneuvered around the compound, searching every room for their teammate, but they couldn’t find anything. Every room seemed to house these capsules, with no way to see what’s inside and no way to open it. I began tinkering with one of them, until I heard a scream from across the hall.

“Ariadne! Get in here!” I could hear Ansam screaming. I ran over to find him standing completely still, watching something in front of him. I couldn’t see what so I ran right behind him and peered over his body. I was in complete shock too. What stood in front of us was a man that had tubes injected in his body all over. Blood was scattered everywhere around his body. I crept up closer to him for a greater inspection and realized that his heart was missing from his chest. It looked like it was ripped right out from his body. He sat there lifeless, until it spoke.

“Please…….. Help me…….” The “man” spoke. We both jumped back in fright that this man, or whatever we can even classify him as was still alive. He kept trying to beckon somewhere as his right arm continually twitched, but he couldn’t muster the strength to even lift it.

“What? What are you trying to say?” Ansam asked, confused more than I.

“You, mu-mu-must kill them all. Please……… these inhumane acts, they-they-t-they cannot continue to do this. Please….. Kill them. Before it’s too late.” The man cried out.

“Kill what? Please, you need to be more specific!” Ansam’s voice began to rise, he was beginning to become flustered, even with a man in this state, but I could relate.

“Go down the hall……. Take a left and open the door. Please……. Kill them……” The man continued to say.

I could see the anger in Ansam’s eyes. I wouldn’t expect him to get angry at a man in this state, but we were taking a huge gamble just jumping into this compound without proper recon. The man then gave out a loud cry, and the tubes began to shake. Within a second, they all burst from his body. Blood shot out everywhere, showing Ansam and I in his blood. Ansam quickly backed up and sent out a wind wall, blocking all the incoming blood. An alarm then began to sound, loud enough to even wake the heavens. Ansam and I quickly ran to the area the man told us to, and we found another person hooked up to tubes, but with all of their body parts intact. Then it dawned on me; I checked the Intel file and realized this person was wearing the exact same clothing as our VIP.

“Ansam! This is our VIP! We need to secure em!” I yelled quickly, Ansam nodded and with a swift motion, ripped all of the tubes off the person’s body. I quickly picked him up and we ran out of the compound. As we began to near the exit, we started hearing a weird noise. Ansam beckoned me to stop moving so he could listen. The sound was booming from behind. We quickly turned around only to find an empty hallway, and a closed door. Moments later, the door swung wide, open showcasing hundreds of men running right at us. Ansam quickly slid under my legs, stood up, and fired a strong wind towards the men, knocking them over like bowling pins and rendering them momentarily stunned.

“RUUUN!” Ansam screamed. I didn’t even hesitate and began running by his side.

“We need to cover more ground, Ariadne, quick! Grow! You can cover more ground with your long strides!” He said.

“Wait, what? Just teleport us out of here!” I yelled.

He didn’t answer for a moment. “I-I….. I can’t! We need to just run! The helicopter is only a few clicks away! We can make it!” He yelled.

I mean, I couldn’t pass up a free moment to become a giant again. I began to grow, concentrating on how big I wanted to be; 30 feet. I didn’t want to be too big to attract outside attention. I closed my eyes and moments later, I could hear my own feet destroying the ground with every step. The VIP laid unconscious, in the palm of my hand. I was running as fast as I could until I was hit with something at my leg. I looked back to see the enemy soldiers shooting rockets at me, trying to slow me down. Ansam periodically used his air bending to deflect for me. We neared the helicopter, but the enemies were still hot on our trail.

“Ariadne, load our VIP into the helicopter. I’ll run interference” He said.

I nodded quickly and stood over the helicopter, it flew up to meet with my stomach and I began to load our VIP in.

“You all need to get in now!” the pilot yelled, frightened of the rockets barely reaching him.

There were too many enemies around, and I wouldn’t stand a chance trying to crush them all. A soldier was able to creep up on Ansam but it was too late when I noticed. The soldier quickly swept Ansam, knocking him to the floor, canceling out his wind wall, moments before I was able to backhand him away from Ansam. His body slammed into a rock, breaking his entire back. The impact from my hand shattered his helmet. And then I noticed it; that soldiers face was exactly the same as the one hooked up to all the tubes. My eyes grew wide. I got Ansam back onto his feet, but it was too late as the rocket launchers drove the pilot away. We were stuck here. I quickly grabbed a soldier and held him tight, ripping his helmet off his face. I couldn’t believe it.

He had the same face as the one I previously killed. Oh my god, the man. I know what he was trying to tell us.

“Ansam! They’re clones! They’re all clones of that man we were just talking to! He wants us to eliminate them! They were going to clone one of our guys and use their powers!” I screamed. Ansam was in complete shock to how true is was and just had a plain look on his face. He gritted his teeth before looking down.

“Weapons free. No one leaves this island.” He said, with the sound of defeat in his voice. No matter how much he didn’t want to fight these “things”, we had to. Something like this cannot be revealed to the public.

“With pleasure.” I said, as I slowly began to grow. I watched in pure excitement as my body began to expand, further increasing my view of the horizon. I eventually stopped so it wouldn’t bring about too much attention to the city, and I was towering over everyone at about 65 feet. The enemies were barely taller than my ankles. I’m glad my clones stayed intact this time. My skirt almost ripped though, not even covering half of my ass. My thong just barely stayed on, thank god. It would have been embarrassing to be nude in front of Ansam. My top was struggling to stay on, but I could feel that my bra ripped, so I wasn’t taking this off anytime soon. My converse stayed intact too. This moment was too good to be true. Am I finally able to crush these pathetic fools? Oh my god I’ve been waiting for this moment far too long. The enemies continually shot rockets at me but not even multiple blasts at the same part of my body could even make a small sting. This began to excite me even more at the thought than I am practically a goddess, not being able to take any damage.

“Uh, Ariadne? You want to help?!” Ansam yelled. Oops, I was dozed off far too long. Ansam quickly shot a blast of wind, sending a few enemies towards me. This is it. I began to walk towards these enemies, each step crushing the earth below, sending out small tremors. The enemies quickly got up and began to run. How cute. I began to close in on them with each stomp. They ran in complete terror, but it was no use. I stomped my foot into the ground, sending out a shockwave, knocking them off my feet. I needed to enjoy my first kill. I slowly walked to them, before towering over their miniscule bodies. I slowly raised my foot, and with each passing moment, a dark shadow of death was slowly greeting my enemies. My foot was now at its apex, and I watched them not even attempting to run anymore. I brought my foot down slower than usual, savouring this moment. My foot came crashing down into the earth, sending out a thundering boom. Dust enveloped all around my foot and when I raised it and brought my foot back to my side, all that remained was a pool of blood, and mangled, unidentifiable bodies. I looked over to Ansam to see him struggling with the enemies. I slowly began walking over to help my teammate, flattening enemies with each passing step. The fun had just started.

Chapter 8: Ariadne

As I neared Ansam, more and more enemies began scattering out from the compound. I needed to act fact and create some breathing room, so I quickly slammed my hand into the Earth, eviscerating dozens of enemies instantly. Ansam began to bend the water from the ocean near us, sending a wave towards the enemies, it knocked them away from him, stunning them and leaving me to finish them off. Even in a situation like this, he didn’t want to kill anyone. I didn’t very much care though; more for me. Sadly, I was beginning to grow tired destroying my foes, a giantess’ methods of disposing her opposition is sadly quite linear. I wanted to enjoy this as much as I could, because I knew I wasn’t going to be spoon-fed an opportunity to grow for a while. I bent down and picked up the soldiers stunned by Ansam’s wave attack, and began to run towards the incoming wave of soldiers, I gripped the enemies in my hand tight, and brought my hand back. I then threw the enemies towards their own with all my might. Their bodies zoomed towards their allies. Only a few were able to land but all of their bodies hit the ground so hard, they left small craters in their wake. Man, I was really hoping to get more out of that. There had to be almost a thousand of those clones. It felt like we were going at it for hours, killing these mindless soldiers.

Finally, the alarm inside the compound stopped, and the enemies stopped pouring out from the compound. Everything was going good, or so I thought. Moments later another alarm began to sound, though greeted by a pleasant voice with an unpleasant message.

“Self-destruct initiating in T-minus 10 seconds.”

“Ansam?” I asked.

“Yeah?”

“What’s our escape plan?”

He didn’t reply.

“Ansam, what’s our escape plan?”

He still didn’t reply.

“Ansam! Our fucking escape plan! Do tell me what it is!” I screamed.

“Um, I have no idea. Shit, okay, just clear out these enemies quickly, then we run as fast as we can!” Ansam yelled back. He began to channel the wind around him.

“10.” The voice said.

“Hurry up Ansam!” I yelled.

“Don’t rush me! I’ll mess up the sequence.

“9.”

“Well, no pressure, but you have 9 frigging seconds!”

“8.”

I was beginning to get nervous. 9 seconds until that compound explodes and we don’t even have an escape plan.

“7.”

Ansam channeled the wind around the remaining soldiers, which had to be roughly a hundred. The wind created a cage around them, mildly suffocating them, rendering them unable to move. I began to raise my foot, but a striking pain shot through my right leg.

“Are you kidding me? My leg is cramping now of all times!” I yelled.

“6.”

I tried to lift my left leg but I couldn’t. I then remembered the time I had my left leg swept and severely injured and it hasn’t healed since.

“5.”

“Ariadne! What are you waiting for?”

“4.”

“I can’t lift either one of my legs to step on them! Ansam, you need to kill them!”

“3.”

“No! I can’t! Just try and lift your legs Ariadne, and hurry!”

I tried so hard but nothing I could do worked.

“2.”

“Uh, uh, oh my god I don’t know what to do!”

“1.”

Then it dawned on me.

“Let’s hope this works!” I yelled. I turned around and bent over, and brought my body down as fast as I could. My ass hit the ground and the ground shook vigorously. Ugh, disgusting. I could feel all the squished bodies smeared across my ass, and it didn’t help that I was wearing a skirt that barely covered it, and a thong that was riding up in my pussy. But nonetheless it worked. I felt relieved that we defeated all the soldiers, but that moment of happiness was cut short.

“Self-destruct timer reached, Area of operations will be nuked with a MK-16 Hydrogen bomb.”

I turned to watched Ansam look right back at me in absolute fear; he didn’t have an escape plan, and neither did I. we were too preoccupied with keeping these clones from the public we didn’t even take time to think about ourselves. A strange noise began to sound from the compound, so I watched it for a few moments. Nothing had happened. I was beginning to think this whole self-destruct was just a ruse. Soon after, all the windows began to glow violently with a white light. Then all of a sudden, the lights died out. I heard a click, and was then greeted with a gigantic explosion, so loud, the city was going to hear it too. The compound literally dematerialized in front of my eyes, and the explosion drew near me. All that ran through my mind was “duck, it might save you.” So much fear ran through my body, and I could do was duck and attempt to hide. I may have been a 65 foot, towering giantess, but nothing was going to save me from that. I ducked down and held my hands over my head, having my back towards the explosion. I could feel it drawing near as I could feel an increasing level of heat hitting my back. The intensity of the heat spiked, and I could feel the burning sensation tearing away at my skin. I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping that would help, but of course, it didn’t. Moments later, the sound of an erupting bomb subsided, but I was in too much pain to move. My body felt like it was being roasted on a spit. I was barely able to open my left eye, to find Ansam hovering over me, bending water all around my body. We were back in the base, in my living quarters. But how? I was almost certain we weren’t going to make it out. But then I realized Ansam’s superpower. He must have used his teleportation to get us back. But why was he so hesitant before? It infuriated me a little bit, as all of this pain and agony could have been avoided. When Ansam brought the healing water to my back, an indescribable amount of pain shot through my body, so painful, I couldn’t even muster the will to scream. I was beginning to black out but I wanted to thank Ansam for saving my life. I looked at him, and struggled to speak. Though, I could see something black hovering over his left shoulder. I tried to get a better look at it, but it was so black I couldn’t even comprehend what I was looking at. Seconds later, a long and narrow sword pierced through his chest, which looked to have passed through his heart too. He let out an agonizing grunt, but endured the pain. I was so confused. I had no idea what was happening. The black entity then somehow grew a face, a horrifying, demonized face. It watched me and laughed hysterically, further driving the blade into Ansam. This was all too much for me to process in my state, and my vision soon turned black.