- Text Size +

Chapter 19: Ansam & Ariadne

 

I sat in my room for probably 4 hours. Yesterday was a day I wish I never had to experience with my own eyes. Seeing Ariadne like that, killing so much people, so much innocent people after trying so hard to help her pains me on the inside. I feel like I was the only one who could help her. I felt like I was the only one who could understand her, but I guess I was wrong.

 

Oh sweetie, don’t beat yourself up over her. She’s not worth your time.” An ominous voice said. I quickly turned around to see nothing but the walls of my room. I quickly scanned the room, but couldn’t pinpoint the voice.

 

Oh honey, don’t bother looking around, you’ll only confuse yourself.” The voice said, what seemed to be echoing throughout my head.

 

A moment later, I felt like someone placed a hand on my shoulder. The shoulder itself felt like death, giving an instant chill on my right shoulder and making it go numb. It almost felt like that hand itself stopped the blood flow around my right shoulder. I quickly teleported away to the other end of my room in fear.

 

Hahaha, thanks for doing that honey.” The voice said in a devious voice. Immediately, a pitch black figure seemed to form out of nothing in front of me. It stood still for a moment, resembling the body of a woman. I could only assume the shadowy form was watching me, because it soon after lunged towards my body. The shadowy form was so fast I had no time to dodge, or even try to teleport. The shadowy form tackled me to the ground and pinned their body on mine. The figure dropped their two hands on the near me, over my shoulders and leaned forward.

 

You do realize that makes me stronger, the more you use it right?” The voice said, laughing maniacally before lunging towards my neck. The shadowy figure immediately barred menacing fangs, and sunk them deep into my neck. I cried out in pain, trying to teleport, but the woman held my hands down, pinning me to the floor and the bite itself was causing me to lose focus on the situation at hand, making me almost forget that I had the ability.

 

Oh yes! I almost have enough! Just a few more drops of your blood and I’ll be complete. C’mon Ansam, do a girl a favor, won’t you? I’ll leave you alone forever if you do.” The shadowy figure said. I think she was right too, because I could see her actual body slowly appearing before the shadowy figure that cloaked her. All I could see was her pale legs slowly beginning to reform and only her mouth with her monstrous fangs, soaked in my blood. The blood from her fangs slowly dripped onto me as she laughed. I was confused though, why wouldn’t she just bite me again? I was completely defenseless. She could just finish me off now and be on with her life. But she didn’t. All she did was lay on top of me, pinning my arms to the floor, almost expecting me to continue.

 

What’s wrong Ansam? C’mon, just teleport for me a few more times and this will all be over.”  She said.

 

“No.” I said as coldly as I could, trying to sound confident.

 

No? fine. How about I make a deal with you. You’re so desperate to learn about your past, just teleport one more time and I’ll tell you everything about the life you’re so desperate to remember.”

 

My heart immediately began to race. This was it. The moment of truth. I was finally going to know about my past. All I had to do was give up some more blood and I’ll know everything. I tried to teleport, and it worked, only issue was that I was stuck in the same spot before. The shadowy figure smiled, and barred her fangs into my neck again. This time her power felt immense. It felt like her the power of her bite weighted like a ton, blood rapidly draining from my body. My vision began to go blurry when I saw her release her death grip from my hand and sit up somewhat. She still laid crouched over my body, but after she was done, an immense power surged into her, sending out powerful winds. I could faintly hear her laughing over all the noise going on, and I could slowly see her body reforming, but that wasn’t it. On top of that, I could slowly see her body growing, getting taller, and taller. Soon if felt like she was 10 feet tall, her body looking almost gigantic in my perspective. A blinding light flashed, and the weight from her disappeared, and I quickly got up. After the light dissipated, I could see her, but without a shadowy figure blocking her.

 

I was right about my height assumption too. She had to be over 10 feet tall because my head reached even under her waist. She stood across the room in a bikini that desperately tried to stay strapped on her voluptuous body. She had her back turned to me, laughing.

 

“I’ve done your bidding, now please, tell me my past.” I pleaded.

 

She laughed even harder, then turning around. Her hair seemed to flow in the air endlessly, like there was a hidden fan flowing around her. Her eyes were a deep, but blindingly bright red, red with the intent to kill. Her nose was small and perky, and her lips were full. Her skin was wickedly smooth, and seemed to glow in the sunlight. She looked incredibly toned, and I could see a very faint 6-pack formed on her stomach, which only frightened me more. I did not want to fight this woman in my current state.

 

You idiot.” She said, coldly. My heart sunk the moment she said that, because I knew what was to come next.

 

 

Next time, don’t trust a shadowy figure, because you never know when they’ll kill you!” She screamed. The woman immediately began to run towards me, barring wolverine like claws from her nails, sprinting towards me.

 

 

How could I be so stupid? Why would I ever trust someone like this? Rage surged through me with immense power. My heart began to race, my head felt like it was getting hot. My eyes were burning with rage, but I felt like they were just tears. I let this, this, demon use me to become whole again. And what bothers me more is that I didn’t even question why she needed my blood. I’ve spent my entire life not knowing anything about me, and the moment someone I don’t even know what to describe wants my blood, and in return will tell me more about my life? Just thinking about the stuff I agreed too pissed me off even more. I had my eyes closed, but I could hear the woman coming close. Two more steps and her demonic claws would be drilled into my body. I clenched my fist and let out a scream. Not battle cry, but a cry of rage, because I was so stupid to believe things would come easy to me.

 

 

Then the unthinkable happened. Even with my eyes closed, I could still see a blinding white light emit from nowhere. It was so bright, I felt like I was going blind, even with my eyes closed. I could hear the woman scream, then soon after, all I could hear was the sound of what I could only assume was the blinding white light. I felt so weak and dropped to my knees. I slowly began to open my eyes to find a giant pool of blood on the floor around me. I don’t even understand what happened. My vision began to grow dark, and all the last thing I hear was my body dropping to the floor, with my own blood splashing onto me.

 

Ariadne

 

I don’t think I ever wanted to leave this room. Every moment, I tried to process the cruel things I did, all that death. I tried to process it all, but at the same time I just wanted to forget. I must have been crying for almost an hour, because I soon forgot the sound of silence and clear vision. Every 5 seconds, all I could think about was growing. I wanted to forget it all, not remember, but my mind didn’t want to forget at all. I battled with myself every few seconds to not grow anymore. I do not understand what’s wrong with me. All that is popping up in my mind is to grow into a giant and rampage the Earth. No! this isn’t the life that I want! Why are these thought continually invading my mind? I want to change. I want to prove to Ansam that I am a changed person, and that I could be a passionate person, no matter the sizer that I am. Stepping on people and raping them when I’m hundreds of feet tall isn’t the option to go anymore, but my mind clearly wants to do that.

 

As I sat there in complete sadness, I felt a hand lay on my shoulder. Though, the shoulder was ice cold, removing the feeling from my shoulder itself. The feeling scared me, and I jumped forward and turned around. I was greeting by a very busty woman in a swimsuit. Her eyes were menacingly red and she smiled wickedly, like she had a plan.

 

Hi, Ariadne.” The woman said, her voice sounded very devious and sexual, like she wanted to have her way with me. I watched her eyes, and it was almost never met to mine, instead watching my body. I could see her subtly licking her lips.

 

“Who are you?” I asked. I tried to act confident, but my bloodshot eyes, and broken voice couldn’t mask it.

 

That’s not important, what’s important is that you come with me sweetie. We have much to discuss.” She said.

 

 

I threw my hand to my side. “I’m not going anywhere with you! Just who the hell are you, and how did you get into my room?” I yelled. I was beginning to analyze the situation, seeing my different options for a fight.

 

Look, sweetie, you have a gift. And that gift is powerful. You have the never ending lust to grow into a giantess and enslave these pathetichumans. Don’t try to hide it. I know you too well.” She said.

 

 

My heart sunk. I tried to speak, but she immediately cut me off.

 

 

Listen. You are born to be a giantess, no questions asked. I know you try so hard to be all nice and shit, but I know you too well. You hate it. Even being 8 feet tall, technically the tallest person in the world still annoys you because you want to be bigger. Stop trying to hide it. You’re born to grow to hundreds of feet tall and step on any bug that tries to oppose you. You try so hard to impress Ansam and be a gentle person that he wants you to be, but you fail to understand why he does it. You think he wants you to fight without killing because he cares for you? No. She says that because he FEARS you, Ariadne. He wants you to stop fighting so you will forget how to fight, and become weak and defenseless. He knows what you are capable of, and he knows that if he doesn’t try to pacify you by pretending you love you, he can’t beat you on a one on one fight. Stop trying to hide who you are Ariadne. You know who you are.” The woman said.

 

 

My mind drew an immediate blank. Everything she said was right, well most of it. Was she right about Ansam, is he only really doing that to make me weak? It pained me to think about it. I love him, but everything this woman is saying is true. He only confronted me to be more passive after I beat him for team captain. Oh my god. He is only using me to stop me as a threat. The tears from my eyes quickly wept away, and rage began to fill my body. This woman is right. Every 5 seconds all my mind can think of is being a giantess.

 

This is my life. There’s no turning back now.

 

“Fine.” I sighed. “I’ll join you. Where do we need to go?” I said, almost defeated. I felt like I’ve been cheated life, now I finally get to start it.

 

Wonderful!” The woman said with joy. “I think you’ll be glad to hear that your friend will be joining us.”

 

Mila appeared behind her.

 

“Mila? What happened?” I asked.

 

“Ariadne, this woman approached me, and she offered me a new life! She promised me that I can grow into a giantess, and rule a land with you!” She said with glee.

 

“What? I don’t understand Mila. Why do you want to be a giantess?” I asked.

 

“Ariande, you don’t understand how jealous I was of you. All my life I’ve been a measly 4 foot something. And you, you get to be 8 fucking feet tall! Do you understand how pathetic it is to have to always look up to people? It makes me so sad to realize how small and insignificant I am. Now, I get to be hundreds of feet tall, and rule with you! This is the only thing I’ve ever wanted in my life, and it’s finally happening!” She yelled. Her eyes were wide with happiness.

 

“I never knew Mila, I’m sorry. If you only asked I could have given you a growth serum. Well nonetheless now. It is all behind us. Now we get to be giantess freely, and life as goddesses!” I said.

 

 

The woman smiled. “Excellent. Now come, we must go to the portal to the new world now. We will enslave that world and bring fear to that world that the giantess are their new rulers, and that we cannot be stopped. Once we build our army, we will come back to Earth and enslave this planet too! Before we leave, is there anyone else you want to recruit, Ariadne?” She said.

 

I thought for a moment, there’s no one I wish to enlist. Then I had the greatest idea.

 

“I have three people in mind.” I said. “But we need to go to the city.

 

 

We arrived to the outskirt of the city. It was a small city, but there was still a lot of ground to cover. That is, if I was only 8 feet tall.

 

Where do you need to go?” The woman asked.

 

“First stop, the city’s jail.”

 

We made our way to the jail, and where immediately stopped by a guard.

 

“Sorry ma’am, but no one is allowed to visit at this point in time. Please leave now” the guard said. He seemed very hesitant and had his hand slowly reaching for his holster.

 

“Oh don’t worry officer, I’ll be very quick.” I said, smiling. I immediately began to grow. I grew to about 100 feet. The immense feeling of being a giantess rushed through my body. I almost felt weak to my knees at being able to see over so many buildings. I looked down to see the guard looking at me in total fear. He immediately began fumbling for his radio, but I quickly stepped on him. The stomp sent out a menacing BOOM, and I slowly walked towards the entrance. The prison was incredibly small, 3 steps and I would completely destroy it. I bent down and grabbed the front of the building, ripping it off completely, and tossing it inside. I got on my knees and peeked my head inside. I saw a guard trying to run, and grabbed him, dangling him in front of my face.

 

“Hi there, where can I find a girl, beautiful red hair, she was brought in here not too long ago?” I asked, smiling at his fear.

 

“She’s in the east wing, over there! Please don’t hurt me!” he yelled, crying

 

“Oh don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” I said. “I’m just going to kill you.” And I immediately gripped his body and flung him to the floor, his body going splat! With only blood stains to represent his body. I stepped into the prison, destroying anything that wasn’t the east wing, until I saw a sign showing me I was in the right place. I bent down and ripped the roof off the east wing to find prisoners and guard alike, running in fear. I scanned the area, until I found a person with red hair cowering in a corner. I picked the person up, and it was the exact person I was looking for.

 

“Hey there! Miss me?” I asked, giggling.

 

“Oh my god, not you again!” She screamed. “Please don’t kill me! I was only paid to accompany people for that bank heist!”

 

“Oh fuck that, I don’t care about that. I’m here for you. How would you like to be as big as me, doing whatever the hell you want in another world?” I asked.

 

“Yes! Yes! Anything but this!” She yelled. It seemed like she didn’t even hear my proposal. She just didn’t want to die.

 

“Awesome! Time to put you in your favorite spot!” I said, giggling some more. I unzipped my short shorts and pulled it down. I pulled down my panties and bent forward a little bit. I took one hand and spread one of my butt cheeks, and brand the woman close to my butt. I quickly brought her back to my face.

 

“Oh, I forgot, what’s your name?” I asked.

 

“Vanessa. Please don’t put me back there!” She said, crying.

 

“Oh but sweetie, it’s your favorite spot, how could I not?” and with that I brought her around to my asshole, and shoved her, but not too deep because I needed to retrieve her later. I pulled back on my panties and shorts, and began to stomp off to my next destination.

 

Where to next?” The woman asked, sitting on my shoulder with Mila.

 

“The local university.” I said.

 

With my height, it didn’t take me long to get there quite honestly. I completely ignored the fact that dozens upon dozens of police cars were in pursuit behind me, with helicopters circling around me. I made my way to the university, standing right above it. It felt weird, because I kept thinking about that other girl that I shoved into my ass in the simulation before, and I could almost see a faint white silhouette inside the university. I smiled because I could only assume those were my goddess powers already being granted to me by the woman. I stood over the university, and sat down, almost crushing half the building in one go. I made sure not to apply too much pressure. I ripped the roof off and peered down, and oh my god, these powers were right. Glowing with a white silhouette was the exact same girl that I shoved in my ass in the simulation. I picked her up, and without and questions asked I unzipped my pants and dropped her into my panties. I zipped my pants back up, and stood over the university, kicking the other surviving half before walking off.

 

“Last stop.” I said. “The local neighborhood.”

 

Again, it didn’t take long for me to make it to the neighborhood. Just like the simulation, I entered the small village of houses, crushing the gate flat and making my way to another white silhouette off to the corner. Each step I took crushed a house whole. Nothing mattered to me now, only those that were going to join me in my cause. I made it to the house. It was very big and the silhouette was in the corner of the house. I ripped the roof off and found the girl that I initially kidnapped before. I could see people in other rooms but I just stepped on them. I bend down and plucked the girl from her room and held her to my face.

 

“Hello.” I said.

 

“Oh my god.” She said, but not with fear which confused me. “Are you Ariadne Santiago?” She asked.

 

“ummm, yeah, I am.” I said, confused. I expected her to be scared, not happy to see me. She must not realize I just decimated her entire family.


“Weird question, but do you want to join me into another world and rule a land and be a giantess like me?” I asked. I felt embarrassed this time. I don’t know why.

 

“Oh my god, yes! I’ll go anywhere with you Ariadne! You’re like my biggest idol, and you’re so fucking hot too!” The girl said, dangling from my two fingers. It felt weird, I expected her to crying, not complementing how hot I am. I quickly examined her body and immediately got wet. Her body was so fucking amazing. She had the perfect figure, so perfect I couldn’t even accurately describe it.

 

I didn’t even say anything else. I just plopped he onto my shoulder, next to Mila and the woman, and walked off. My new life was soon to begin.

 

The woman guided me to the outskirts of the city. I looked behind me, and it seemed the police gave up. How pathetic, they didn’t even try to shoot me and they already decided I was too powerful for them. All that stood behind me was the local new helicopter. I decided to let it live, I wanted them to know what was to happen next. I let Mila and the woman down, and held the girl from the house onto my hand. The woman began to enchant a bunch of words I couldn’t understand, then a portal appeared out of nowhere. The portal had to be more than 500 feet tall, because it even myself look small. It was completely golden, until an image appeared inside of it. It looked like Earth, but at the same time nothing that I’ve ever seen before. I stood there in awe. My new life was soon to begin.

 

Are you ready Ariadne?” The woman asked. I didn’t even say a word. I just nodded. Mila and the woman walked in first, and I slowly began to walk into it too. My heart began to race again, butterflies invaded my stomach. All I could feel was anxiety. The only thing I could hear was the booming sound of my foot destroying the Earth with each step, as I slowly approached the portal. I was not in front of the portal. I stuck my hand out and it immediately disappeared. Everything went blank, it was almost like I was deaf. I slowly began to walk into the portal, until I was completely gone from Earth.

 

My life as a goddess starts now.

 

Ansam

I don’t even know how I got here, but I did. I woke up, with my body drenched in dry blood stains. I could hear the calmness of the ocean slowly hitting rocks. When my senses came to, I found myself sitting on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a city. In the distance, I could see smoke stacks in various locations, with helicopters flying around aimlessly about. I had no idea what was going on, but I just didn’t care. I began to talk to myself out loud. How could I be so stupid? That woman is probably rampaging around the world right now, and it’s all my fault.

 

“I’m nothing.” I said aloud. “My entire life, I’ve spent it trying to learn who I was. I met the perfect woman, and ruined her life. I don’t even know what to do anymore. Anything I touch, I destroy. I try so hard to fix people problems; I didn’t even realize I haven’t fixed a single on of mine yet!” I yelled out loud, but there wasn’t anyone to respond. The cool ocean breeze blew around me, which seemed to be my only response.

 

“All my life, and I don’t even know my own last name.” I said. My eyes slowly began to well up. Until a voice from behind shocked me.

 

“Rockbell. Your last name is Rockbell.” A woman said. She had the softest voice I’ve ever heard. The voice felt familiar, but I couldn’t place it anymore.

 

“Your name is Ansam Rockbell.” She said one more time.

 

And with that, I turned around.

 

FIN