- Text Size +

Chapter 18: Ariadne

Now let me tell you; when I say that the moment of victory was good while it lasted, I was lying. It seemed that those petty thugs trying to rob a bank were a part of something much, MUCH bigger. As I finally finished my trek back to the compound, all I could make of it was flames and smoke. The front gate to the compound, a wall full of concrete and other strong metals, meters thick, blown down as if it was a straw house. I quickly ran into the compound, searching for people. It was complete chaos, everywhere I looked, someone was either injured or dead, though it seemed like people only died from explosions. Other than that, there wasn’t any signs of people being beaten or attacked with weapons, which worried me even more.  I quickly ran towards my living quarters. Shit. It was exactly what I thought, they weren’t here to get revenge on us for the bank incident, they came here for my research. Someone must have known about my research and tailed us back to the compound. I quickly ran to the training field to see if anyone was there and instead I was greeted by a warzone.

 

Instead of a big ass training field the size of two football fields full of training equipment and people, all that stood in front of me was a warzone. Probably more than a hundred hostiles were in the field, fighting with my squadron and others. I saw Ansam being double teamed and quickly ran to his aid. Ansam noticed me at the last second and quickly bucked one of the soldiers off him and blasted him towards me with his wind technique. His body flew towards me and I grabbed the collar from his shirt and slammed him into the ground. He moaned and groaned, holding onto his back. I ran towards Ansam and grabbed the other enemy, holding back his arms. Anasam Delivered a flurry of punches with his hands cased with concrete from his Earth bending, and I threw him aside afterwards. I heard a huge BOOM, only to find a crater in one of the walls of the field, and Mila zooming right out from it, enraged. Mila was in combat with another enemy that could fly. I was beginning to get worried. Every enemy I observed seemed to have an ability to use, spitting fire, sending out sonic waves, and even shapeshifting. However, all that mattered was I didn’t find anyone that grew into a giant. That made me happy.

 

                “Wheres Red!?” I yelled to Ansam over all the commotion going on.

 

The look on his face was unsettling. “They ran off trying to catch some people that stole things from your private quarters. They had tons of vials in their hands, running off. Do you know anything about that?” He asked.

 

                “Yeah, I do.” I said. I balled up a fist in my hand. “They took all of my experimental vials. Some of those are very dangerous.” I said.

 

                “Like what?”      Ansam asked. 

 

I didn’t reply.

 

                “Ariadne, now is not the time to be secretive. Just tell me.” Ansam said, looking at me dead in my eyes.

 

                “Sigh…. Most of them were harmless, serums for withstanding more damage from someone, being able to breathe underwater forever, a lot of useful things for humans. But they also took all of my growth serums. They even took my perfected one, which I planned on drinking today. Right now, I can only grow to about 125 feet, because I still have the basic serum I created a while back in my body. With that serum, the host can grow to well over 300 feet Ansam. A person that big could crush entire buildings in one go, even destroy small villages in one stomp. But even worse; they took my invincibility serum. I planned on revealing all of my perfected serums to you all today, but all of this fucking shit had to go down.” I said. I was really pissed.

 

                “Well, look. We were able to get a tracking device on one of them and the target seems to be stationary now, meaning they are back at their base and don’t realize the tracker is on them. Right now, we need to reclaim our base from these guys!” Ansam yelled, balling up his fist and smiling at me.

 

                I looked all around the battlefield. Our teammates were losing heavily; the enemies still had hundreds of troops fighting, with barely even six of us still standing. “By the looks of things, I don’t think we are going to be teaming up Ansam.” I said.

 

                He nodded. “Yeah you’re right. Ill take one section of the field, and you find another. It seems Red and Mila are doing the same.” And with that, he dashed across the field, fighting foes with his bending. As I watched him run off, an enemy grabbed me from behind and tried to hold me down so his teammates could finish me off. I rocked my head back and head butted him, and immediately turned around and punched him in his chest the moment he broke his hold. He staggered back for a moment but I didn’t give him a chance, dashing straight to him and kneeing him right into his chin. He flew back and hit the ground, breathing heavily, but not moving. More enemies crowded me. I quickly grew to 30 50 feet and stomped the ground hard, sending out a shockwave to knock them down. I raised my foot to stomp them into the floor, but I remembered Ansam’s words and held back. One enemy recovered quickly and dove for me face, but I swatted him away. I did not put much force into my swat, letting my sheer size do all the heavy lifting. If I put in any kind of effort, his whole body would have been crushed against the impact of my palm. I picked up all the enemies still dazed from my foot stomp and held them high. They all tried to squirm away from my giant hands, trying to fight them too. I don’t know why but just watching them so tiny and helpless made me so horny. I quickly snapped out of my sexual trance and threw them out of the compound, spiralling towards the ocean. I continually battled between fighting these people and my thirst to grow and step on them, but I was slowly beginning to gain control- or so I thought. I ended up defeating all of the enemies in my area and noticed that everyone else in my squadron were still fighting. I decided to go help Red, but they were so far away from me. I grew to 50ft and began stomping across the field to Red, avoiding stomping on anyone. Just as I began to raise my right foot, it jerked back, hard and I nearly lost my balance. I tried to move my left leg, and it too stuck. I bend down to look at my feet to find them tied up in a bola. I tried to rip them off my legs, but they were on too tight. I tried outgrowing them, growing to 75 feet, but they seemed to magically adjust to my size. I was beginning to lose balance, and just as I regained it, an enemy began running towards me. He quickly bent down and jumped incredibly high, making a crater in the spot he jumped. He dove right for my face, with a fist clenched hard. He was traveling to fast, his fist began to generate heat. Before I could even react and block, the enemy superman punched me in my jaw. The force was so immense, I was certain he broke it. No doubt about it, I immediately lost balance and began to fall down in a sitting position, and my worst nightmare came to life.

 

As I began to plummet to the ground. I could hear a woman screaming. “No! Please! Let me go! I have not done anything wrong! Please!” She cried. I immediately recognized the voice; it was the same girl I tried to kill on my first day here. I quickly looked back to confirm, and it was her. Two enemies were holding her down. They must have planned to use me as a teammate killer, because that’s exactly what they were using for now. I tried so hard to move my body out of the way, but the punch from that guy had me dazed. I watched as the enemies dove out of the way, and the woman watched in terror as a gigantic ass was falling right on top of her. She began screaming until I finally hit the floor, where the girl’s shrieks of terror were abruptly cut off. I laid on the ground for a few moments, in absolute denial; I spent all this time trying to reserve myself, not killing enemies, when the one person I do kill and not intentional, was a friendly? My thoughts of confusion quickly changed to rage. I clenched both of my fists and rocked my body forward, sitting up. I could see enemies all piled on my body, trying to hurt me, but my sheer size and rage flowing through me, only felt like love taps. I ripped the bolas from my legs with ease this time, and slapped all of the enemies off my body. I rose up and rose my foot overtop them. All of them were trying to recover, but I didn’t even give them a chance; with one quick motion, I slammed my foot down onto those fuckers, and grinded my foot into the ground for a few moments. I must have crushed over 30 of those assholes, but at this point, killing didn’t matter to me anymore. I was filled up with so much rage, nothing was going to stop me. I raised my foot to find a big puddle of red, and scanned the area for enemies. I saw Red and immediately ran to them. Red was being backed up in a corner, with over 50 enemies slowly creeping up to them. I ran with all my might, and jumped into the air. I aimed for all of those pathetic humans and crashed down on them. My white boots were completely stained with blood. Red just watched me as I stepped on any stragglers. I don’t know what face they had on, but it definitely wasn’t good, but I didn’t give a fuck. Next, I saw Mila being chased by multiple enemies in the air. None of them flew any higher than me, which was their fatal mistake. I grabbed each and every one of them, crushing them into my hands and slamming whatever was left of them into the floor. The last one got to Mila and attacked her, which pissed me off even more. I grabbed them both, letting Mila go, leaving the enemy in my hands. She watched me in terror like it was the first giantess she had ever seen. I brought her close to my mouth and put half her body into my mouth, and I clamped down on her. I pulled away and ripped her in two, swallowing the other half before tossing the lower half behind my back. I quickly glanced at Mila before going to aid Ansam to see a look of terror on her face. Everyone was afraid of me, but at this point I didn’t fucking care.

 

I stomped off to Ansam, stepping anything that came in my way. I crushed all of the enemies that I tried so desperately to not kill before without even thinking twice. I hate to say that I stepped on some of my teammates, but there’s no going back now so might as well not hold back. I looked back in my wake only to find craters shaped like footsteps, and red stained everywhere. A few enemies tried to rush me, and I easily kicked them away hard. If they didn’t immediately explode on contact with my foot, then they were sent flying into walls, going splat. I finally made my way to Ansam. He didn’t seem to notice all the carnage I created, but I was about to show him now. There was just one last enemy left, and it was the same guy who caused me to kill my own. Each step I took filled me with more rage, wanting to kill the man, and each step I took made me subconsciously grow. By time I made it to the man, I must have been almost 200 feet tall. I don’t know how I was able to grow this big, but I wasn’t in the mood to investigate. I towered over both of them, in which they both stopped fighting to see. I didn’t spare any time for the man to react, but I did give him one final parting message:

 

                “You’re not the only one with tricks up their sleeves you fucker! Time to show you how painful it is to be crushed under the ass of a Goddess!” and with that, I quickly turned around and sat down. I was in so much rage that I completely forgot Ansam was there. Though he had his teleportation, so I hoped he used it. As I came crashing down, it felt like de ja vu, instead of the screams of an innocent woman, it was the screams of a pathetic man. My ass finally slammed into the ground, creating a massive BOOM! Which was greeting with a massive dust cloud and tremors. The wall I sat down close to instantly gave way and everything around me was blown away from the force of my butt crush. I sat up and looked down, only to find a huge crater the shape of an ass and a tiny red speck. I was in so much rage that I couldn’t accept one measly butt crushed and I slammed my foot down onto his crushed body. I repeatedly slammed my foot down into already deceased man, continually sending out shockwaves from the force of my gigantic foot. All I could hear was the sound of my foot connecting with ground, until his voice finally connected with my ears.

 

                “Ariadne! Stop! He’s already dead! Please, stop this!” Cried out Ansam. It actually did sound like he was crying, which completely shocked me and snapped me out of my murderous trance. I stopped and watched the ground, completely eviscerated by my destruction. I finally turned around, and took a moment to see all the destruction I caused. For a second, I almost didn’t even realize that I was still in the compound. Everywhere I looked was stained with blood. Footprints littered all over with people crushed in the crater of my footsteps, both enemy, and friendly. I looked around the field and found no sign of life. Everyone was either swatted into the walls, or flattened in the ground. Mutilated bodies laid everywhere. Not a single body left in my wake was killed cleanly. I turned around to find the compound wall slowly crumbling, destroyed from my butt crush. I looked down to find Mila looking up at me with her hands on her mouth, Red just standing completely still, and Ansam frantically trying to heal the friendlies that I murdered. I completely broke down. I fell down into a kneeling position, crying my eyes out. How could I have done this? I tried so hard not to kill anyone! I had so much restraint. I can’t believe I killed so many friendlies! I took a few moments, questioning all of the things I just did, and all of the things I had done before. I almost got sick just thinking of the cruel things I did. How could I enjoy the feeling of crushing someone under my feet? How could I get turned on by raping helpless, shrunken women? My entire life is pathetic. I tried so hard to be a different person, but I can never escape who I am. I began to slowly shrink, until I was finally human size. I was in so much denial that I shrunk back down to my actually original size, 5”2. I had my hands on my face, gushing out an endless stream of tears. I could hear people approaching me, but I didn’t want to look. I could feel them helping me up to my feet, and then Ansam pried my hands away from my face. He looked so defeated, as if he failed me. Ever since we met, all he had ever been trying to do was get on good terms with me, but I always neglected him. Now he thinks he failed me. I could not even stand myself anymore.

 

                “I never want to grow again Ansam.” I said, crying. “Please, just lock me up somewhere alone where I can’t harm anyone anymore. Please.”

 

                Ansam hugged me tightly. “Sh-sh-sh. Please stop crying. Look, none of this was your fault. It was mine.” He said.

 

                I looked up. “What? There was no way in hell this could be your fault Ansam! I am the one with the sick, twisted, fucked-up mind! I don’t even know how it was that I got a thrill out of being a giant and killing people.”

 

                “If I didn’t insist on trying to change your ways, you wouldn’t have blown up after being tricked into killing one of our own. It’s my fault and you need to accept that.”

 

                Just thinking about the woman that I killed made me cry even more. I remembered what I did. I almost killed the woman when she didn’t even do anything! I only attacked her because she was the only one I could get out of the three. What was worse was that she was right when she pleaded to let her go when she said she didn’t laugh at me. I watched her scold her friends! She didn’t deserve any of that, and now I killed her.

 

Ansam and the rest of The Elites began to guide me into the compound. As I passed by her flattened body, I remembered something I said a while ago: “No matter how much a person changes, whether it be their appearance, voice, the clothing they wear, whether it be they suffered loss, heartbreak or experienced an insurmountable amount of joy, people will always stay the same on in the inside, the true self no one will ever know.” Only this time, EVERYONE knows the real me.