- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I made an update for this story and I feel terrible about it. I'm sorry for those that have actually read this and were hoping for more. Well now there is, and it's here to stay! I am going to keeping uploading weeklly, until I'm done with the Elites, then I am going to start making a number of short stories, and if people enjoy this story, then I might make a potential sequel to the elites! Without further ado, enjoy and read on!

Chapter 17: Ansam and Ariadne  

            Boy, I didn’t think a trek like this to the area of operations would be this tedious. The worst part was that in preparation for the bomb scare, and five block radius from the bank was evacuated, which meant we had to walk. It looked like the apocalypse. Cars left in the street with doors open, completely uninhabited shops with their doors unlocked, ripe for people to steal. If you ask me, I found it quite dumb for them to do such a thing. Sooner or later people are going to have to return to their vehicles and such, and it doesn’t take long for the next person to take advantage and steal something, but there were dozens upon dozens of cops stationed around the blocks. Seemed kind of stupid to because the cops could still be affected by the bomb, but hey, that was out of my reach. What was truly the worse thing about this was Mila was too busy flapping her lips and running ahead with Red, in which Red happily listened (thought that’s really the only thing they could do) and was too polite to straggle behind and make her quiet down for a bit. Now that left me with Ariadne, and I found it awkward because just a few hours ago, I was put into submission by being sat on, and I didn’t quite like that. There was something else I had on my mind too, but I prayed that she wouldn’t talk so I didn’t have a reason too either.

I thought wrong.

            “I’m so excited to finally have a mission as a team!” She said happily. “We’re finally as a four. Now, no one can stop us!” She had a silly grin on her face, clenching a fist of determination.

            “Yeah, I’m excited for that too. We can finally see how well we synergize with one another.” I said. I tried not to sound too glum about it all.

 

“I hope they put up a fight” She said. “If they do, I’m going crush them like little bugs! Then they’ll know not to mess with Ariadne Santiago.”

Shit. I was hoping she wouldn’t say that. Well, here went nothing:

 

   “Listen, Ariadne, I really don’t think it is good for you to have these intentions. Not everyone deserves to die.” I said, calmly.

            She looked at me with an upset expression.

 

“Sure they do Ansam! They’re pathetic weaklings working for the bad guys! They have bombs strapped to innocent civilians! They deserve to die and they deserve to be underneath my boot when I’m done with them. Even all of these pathetic humans in this city. They’re good for nothing if they don’t have superpowers. They just create more problems for us. Honestly, I feel like just growing really big and stomping half the building flat, I don’t even care if I kill innocents. It’s their own damn fault they’re in this mess. She yelled but with a calm voice.

 

“Ariadne…..” I said, but she cut me off.

 

“Listen Ansam, these people are pathetic. They mean nothing to me. I’m only here because I am hired to do so. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t even give a damn. I would still step on those annoying humans as I pleased. All they want from me is my fame and my money. They don’t care about anything else, and I shouldn’t either!”

 

“I don’t care about your fame and your money.”

 

    “Liar.”

 

    “No, I’m telling the truth Ariadne. Look you need to take a better look on life; stop thinking that everyone is out to get you because they aren’t. There are so many people in this world that would accept you for who you are; not the growing, murderous monster you’re setting yourself up to be. Look, Mila cares for you, I’m pretty sure Red even cares for you, and so do I. I think you are a wonderful person, but you are heading down the wrong path. Wanting to kill innocents for no reason is not the right way to view things.” I stammered. I seemed to really get her attention because she slowed down her walking speed.

 

 

    “But you don’t understand Ansam. You haven’t actually experienced my life, and the people I have met. Every boyfriend that I had ended up dumping me after they used me to buy whatever they wanted. They just made up some sob story and ditched me, taking all the things I bought for them. And I am not a murderer Ansam. I’ve killed one person, ONE, and that was literally after he got me in the chest. If it weren’t for my superpowers, I would have been as weak as him, and all those assholes that dumped me, and died, but I lived because I am better than them, and I always will!”

            That’s when I had enough.

 

   “Oh yeah? Killed one person? How about your little stunts in the imagi-chair? I watched you murder and rape all of those people, wreaking havoc in a city just like this, not even giving any regard to human life or the world itself!” I screamed. That really got her attention because she stopped dead in her tracks.

 

    “I’m sorry, what was that Ansam? You were spying on me while I was in the imagi-chair?” She said angrily. Her fist of determination quickly turned to a fist of death, and I could swear she was slowly growing out of rage.

 

    “Who the fuck gave you permission to snoop on me? In my own private fucking quarters Ansam! It has private in the name for a reason! So people don’t fucking barge in and spy on you while you’re unaware of your surroundings! How could you betray me like that?” She screamed, but we were too far from Mila and Red for them to notice, thankfully. I was getting nervous. I really didn’t want to explain who brought that imagi-chair in, but I was in a corner, and I needed out.

 

    “Sigh” I took a deep breath. On our first mission with the clones when the island exploded, and I teleported us out of there but you sustained serious injuries, the medical team pronounced that you would die within a few days. I was so afraid of losing you, I tended by your side for multiple days, working my healing into your body. I felt like it wasn’t working and I panicked, and I had the imagi-chair shipped into the compound. I hooked you up to the chair because it connects directly to your brain, and if I could see you essentially dreaming, I knew there was hope, so I left you in there to heal. Though, I’m pretty sure you don’t remember the dreams you had while you were in that coma, but I did. I was able to see what you were seeing from a monitor and it was horrific. Every dream you had either consisted on killing people, destroying homes, or even raping people, sometimes all of those combined, and it scared me. I felt like you had all of these pent up anger for no reason, and these thoughts would soon evolve into reality. When I was informed that you awoke, I rushed over to your room and found you consciously plugged into the system. Then I saw all the things you did and it scared me even more. Look, Ariadne; you need to understand that not everyone is out to get you, and that you need to accept that. I am always here for you and I want you to know that. You don’t need to be a killer. You can follow the path I take, and only kill when absolutely necessary. Look at me rambling on, sor-”

 But before I could finish my long-winded lecture, I was greeted by a tight huge, and immediately followed by a kiss. I was completely stunned, and had no idea what to do. I sort of just let it happen until I realized Ariadne was kissing me. She was still around eight feet tall, so all of her proportions were still larger than usual. Her looks were so soft and welcoming, and I felt dazed just by the feel of her lips to mine. Her hands were grasping my shoulders, like it was the first kiss she ever had. Then her eyes popped open immediately with embarrassment, if her face didn’t already show it, and backed off.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” she yelped. “I don’t know what came to me I-I-I” She kept stammering until I gave her a big smile, and she recollected her thoughts. I was equally, if not more stunned than her, but I enjoyed every second of it.

 

“It’s just that, no one has ever cared for me as much as you do. I thought about all the times when we met, how many times you tried to nice with me and just try to get to know me, I completely forgot the first thing you said was ‘hi’ and not ‘can I have some money?’ Ansam, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and I couldn’t have asked for a better person than yourself. I hope you stay with me, because I understand the wrongs I have done and I think I actually want to change; for you. You’ve helped change me into a better person, and I want to return the favour to you by showing that I can commit.” She said, furiously blushing. If I’m not mistaken, I think I just got a girlfriend. And I love it. For the longest time I’ve been alone, and she; Ariadne Santiago fixed that for me. We slowly started walking towards the bank, awkwardly holding hands every step of the way.

                                                            *** 

            Now let me tell you, when I said this building was big, I meant frigging HUGE. This bank must have been well over one hundred stories tall. The outside building was cased all around in pristine marble, shining white in the daylight. The bank was supported by giant Greek like columns that spanned all around the bank. We slowly walked around to the back where we were greeted by a SWAT team squadron. We were immediately briefed on the situation, and away we went. It felt odd really, it was out first mission together as a four, yet it felt like our hundredth mission together. We all ran towards the edge of the bank, hidden away from the enemies. They were a serious problem, but they were sloppy; entire back entrance was left unguarded. We all just watched one another, waiting for someone to speak up, then our team leader did.

 

“okaaaaaay, so…. Does anyone have a plan?” Ariadne asked. We all looked at her with confusion, due to her being the newly appointed team leader by butt crush.

 

“Well, you’re the team leader Ariadne, so you should come up with one!” Mila said, joyfully. Ariadne looked at the ground for a few moments, then her eyes brightened.

 

  “I got it!” She yelled, clamping her mouth with her hand.

 

    “Okay, here’s the plan: Ansam and red will lead this mission. My only powers is to become really big and anything Mila does is loud. If any of us even try to be useful, we’ll get spotted, and a lot of people are going to die. Ansam, you have your teleporting powers, so you can keep teleporting and bringing the enemies to us and we’ll hold them down. Red can take them all out, provided they can hold their ground.” She said. There was a sudden silence until Ariadne broke it again.

 

    “Okay, I’m sorry Red, but I’m tired of saying “they”, are you a guy, or a girl?” She said, watching Red. Red did the same, watching Ariande back with what I could only assume was a blank stare (mostly because they wore a mask on 24/7).

 

    “Okay, never mind. I’m going to assume you can hold your own, so we’ll be good.”

 

    “Ariadne” I said. “Are you sure you and Mila are just going to be off to the sidelines doing nothing? It doesn’t seem fair.”

 

    “Trust me, you can do this. Besides, I’m the team captain, you have to listen to me.” She said, grinning from ear to ear. We all nodded, and Red and I slowly crept into the bank.

 

  All was going well. The bank was poorly guarded. Practically every guard had their back turned to us, alone. It was literally easy picking. None of the guards seemed to put up much trouble, Red would use their whip to grab guards and pull them to us, and I would knock them out with one swift punch. I was also quite happy to know that they weren’t clones, so none of that nonsense anymore, though, they were quite young for guards, which worried me. By time we made it to the bank vault, we had knocked out well over twenty untrained, unaware guards. Red and I crept up by a wall and observed the area. There had to be well over 30 civilians, guarded by three guards. It seemed odd that they only kept three to protect the civilians, but honestly, the less the merrier for me. I let Ariadne and Mila know the situation, and they got into battle position just in case anything went wrong.

 

  A guard finally walked away from the other two, and left himself as a target. I quickly crouched down and began to creep up on the guard, teleporting when I could. My only issue was the farther my teleportation took me, the louder the return sound made. Whenever I reached my teleportation destination, a small sound echoes out, increasing in density the farther I travel. I was finally very close to the guard, and I began to creep up on him. He was on one of the secretary computers, accessing different logs and quietly cursing underneath his breath. I finally got behind the guard and was slowly raising my arms to grab him and teleport away; then the worst case scenario happened.

 

    “Stop!” I heard boom from across the room. The moment the guard said that, the guard I wanted to abduct turned around and pressed the barrel from his m4a1 to my forehead. I was forced to raise my hands and stand completely still. I saw Red run towards the exit, most likely to warn Ariadne and Mila. The second guard came up from behind me and gun bucked me in my neck, forcing me to the ground.

 

    “Not so fast you little shit.” The guard said, forcing me back to my feet. “You really thought you could save these pathetic humans did you? I should blow us all up sky high, and make you go down in history as a big failure!” He yelled, laughing. I wanted to teleport out so bad, but I knew the moment I did that the guard would know I had superpowers and wouldn’t hesitate to blow everyone up. I glanced to my side and saw Red re-appear, and Mila and Ariadne letting me know they are in position to fight. I said nothing as the guard continued to ask questions, and waited for an opening. The third guard didn’t seem to notice, as she was busy working away at a drill on the bank. The guard rose his gun to strike me, and that’s when I knew I had my chance.

Ariadne

 Mila and I stood right at the entrance of the bank. It was our only option, which meant we were in complete vision of the bystanders. I could hear people screaming my name and cheering, but I had no time to focus on them. Moments later, I could Ansam scream “Now!” But we froze. One of the guards was watching us, with a detonator in her hand waving her finger left to right. She kept watching us until she turned around very quickly, and tried to beckon her friends to us. She ended up just standing still for a few moments, until nodding and running back to a drill. Mila charged at the door, and immediately stopped.

 

“What’s wrong Mila?” I asked.

 

        “Look.” Mila said, pointing towards the door. There was a trip wire on the door, with explosives strapped to it, with the wire running all the way to the civilians.”

 

        “I open this, and everyone dies. We need to get to the roof.”

 

        “So fly up there.” I said.

 

        “I-I-I, I can’t.” Mila stammered.

 

        “What? Why not? You were just using it!” I yelled in desperation.”

 

        “I know! I just, can’t use it. It’s like I forgot. You need to grow and pick me up.” I was really hoping she wouldn’t say that. I really didn’t want to show everyone that I could grow into a giant, no matter how much I wanted to just be big. I just knew on the inside that if I grew, I was bound to go on a car crushing spree. But I had to, so I needed to have some restraint. I closed my eyes, and just pictured myself being 50 feet tall. It suddenly got colder, and I couldn’t help but to notice that the bystanders that were yelling and screaming a moment ago, were finally quiet. When I opened my eyes, I could see right over the bank and beyond the street. I looked down and tried to look at Mila, but she looked like a mini Lego Figure. I turned around to see hundreds of people watching me in complete silence. My face was hot with anxiety, but I had to say something.

 

“Um, hi everyone.” I said nervously, waiting for a response. Then I heard someone scream “Yeah! Go Ariadne!” and everyone followed, cheering me on. It made me feel terrible on the inside. If it weren’t for Ansam, I would have already killed more than half of them just for pure enjoyment, but Ansam really changed my view on everything. These people aren’t a bunch of assholes that hate me, they love me and they’re cheering for me. I couldn’t help to smile, and I picked Mila up. I brought her to the roof of the bank, and Mila ripped the roof up with ease.

 

        “Listen, stay on alert. If anything, you need to intervene.” She said, before ripping off the roof and dropping in, joining the fight with Ansam and Red. Those guards must have been the real deal because Neither of the three guards were taken down just yet. Hell, it even looked like they were struggling, but Mila made things cheap. Ansam was holding a blade back from one of the guards, slowly losing until Mila quickly crept up and judo threw the guard into the floor, before elbowing him straight into the face. Ansam, Red and Mila then ganged up on the other guard, pummeling him into the floor. That only left the female guard, which was too busy trying to crack the vault to notice. As the three began to run towards the guard, but she knew. She quickly rose up and pointed the detonator towards them, threatening to kill everyone.

 

  “Okay now I’m going to kill everyone here, unless you listen to me and do as I say.” She said.

“You little girl, you will crack this vault open and the one that can teleport is going to take me far far away. And don’t even think about teleporting me anywhere else I want because this detonator is rigged to be able to blow up if I’m not in the designated area! So chop-chop, I need some money.”

 

The guard didn’t seem to notice me, which gave me the perfect surprise. I was already giant, so all I had to do was raise my foot in and stomp her flat. I could see Ansam glancing at me, slowly nodding, like he knew what I was thinking about. This was my moment. I quickly rose my foot and held it over the ripped roof of the bank. A large shadow casted over everyone in the bank and the guard glanced up. She slowly looked up, wondering what it was, but I already had my foot crashing down, then it hit me; if I killed this person now, what’s to stop me from bringing back all these poisonous thoughts about being a giant monster? I didn’t want to go through this again, no more killing people, and with that, I positioned my foot next to the guard and slammed it into the ground near her. My foot let out a deafening BOOM and it sent out a dust cloud. I could see Ansam, Red and Mila losing their balance while the civilians cried in terror. My gigantic foot obliterated the marble floor, just leaving a crater of Earth in its wake. The guard was sent flying up in the air, in which I bent down and grabbed her, pulling her to my face. Her mask fell off and I was greeted by such a beautiful redhead, but that didn’t change the fact that she was a terrorist. What scared me the most was I saw her fumbling for the detonator strapped to her hand, but the tape was peeling off and was dangling. I froze for a moment, because I didn’t know what to do. If I crushed her in my hand, I had the risk of the detonator going off, and also the fact that I would be killing another person. I could try and run away from the bank, but if I ran, I would risk running into the incorrect route the terrorists had set, thus making the bomb go off and I also wouldn’t exactly be paying attention to the ground, so people were bound to die. Then it hit me. It didn’t feel right doing this by any means, but it was my only option. I quickly turned around and saw tons of camera crews with their cameras trained on me. I got angry for a moment because I thought they were trying to film up my skirt, but I realized that I was the highlight of the show with the person with the detonator in my hands. Thank god I decided not to wear anything slutty, but soon that wasn’t going to matter. Of all the time I wasted thinking, I was glad to find the girl still fumbling for the detonator. My face was hot of embarrassment and I’m pretty sure it was red hot too. My stomach had thousands of butterflies fluttering around and I felt heavy. I was really embarrassed on what I was about to do, but it was the only plausible option. I took my free hand and flipped up my skirt. I grabbed my panties and pulled it down. My pussy and asshole was completely in view of hundreds, maybe even thousands of people, but that didn’t matter. I quickly brought the woman to my asshole and held her close.

 

“Wait? What are you doing?” The woman yelled, with her voice crackling up a bit in fear.

 

        “Sending you somewhere the sun doesn’t shine!” And with that cheesy line, I pushed her into my butt, headfirst. Her body was so small, yet so sensitive. I was trying really hard not to let people know I was enjoying every second of it and left her dangling there. I felt her hand burst free from my asshole and that scared me. I took my index finger and quickly shoved the rest of her body into my asshole. I didn’t shove her far, but I sent her far enough hopefully my butt would sever the connection the connection between her and the bombs. There was complete silence because I’m pretty sure everyone was too shocked to react to what I did, but Ansam came running out from the bank.

 

  “We did it! The bombs are disconnected!” He yelled, looking at me happily. There was a long silence until the same man that rooted for me before yelled “Ariande saved the day!” And with that, everyone began to cheer.

To be honest, it felt great being praised by everyone. I spent the last few hours signing autographs and taking pictures. I never knew how much I could be loved. Ansam was right, and I was wrong; people do like me not just for my money or fame. We were about to leave when the commander of the SWAT team approached us.

 

“Good job on that stunt soldier.” The commander said. He shook all of our hands and congratulated everyone of us. “Ariadne…” He said coldly. “Is, um *cough cough* the woman, still… um…. Still…” He kept stammering. I had to finish the sentence for him or else we would be here all day.

 

“In my butt?” I asked, trying not to laugh at how odd it sounded.  The commander coughed again.

 

        “Yes.” He said.

 

        “Sure she is, but right now she’s shrunk down proportionate to my size. If we want to arrest her full size, I’m going to need to grow.” I said. Everyone re-grouped onto the bank and I grew into a giant again. I felt embarrassed again because I literally had to train my ass on them and spread it for the girl to come out.  I bent over in front of everyone and pulled my panties down again, and spread my asshole. I pushed a little bit and the girl came flying out. She was all wet and didn’t smell so great, which made me really embarrassed. I didn’t even dare to look. All I could hear was the Commander reading her rights, and she simply pleaded to be anywhere that inside “a giant asshole”. She was carried away by a helicopter. The helicopter came to my height and she gave me a glance. I smiled at her and she immediately crouched down, trying to hide from me. I was sort of sad to be honest; She was so hot; I wish I got to do more with her.

 

Everyone left for the compound but I decided to stay back in the city. I wanted to grow into a giant and walk around in the city, mainly to practise restraining myself, and partly because I wanted to know how people would react. I grew to 30 feet and began to walk down the streets. I didn’t want to grow too big before each footstep I made destroyed the roads and made small earthquakes, and I also wanted to actually see where I was stepping. Being really big cuts a lot of vision down below, but you tend to care less and less about what you step on the bigger you become. It wasn’t anything like I imagined, everyone cheered me on and watched my giant stature in awe. Cars even got out of the way either because of fear, or courtesy. I’m going to assume fear. I finally got out to the main road, so I grew bigger because all that was left for thousands of miles from the compound was desert. The only thing that was going to be unlucky would be a snake or a scorpion. I hadn’t grown big in a while, so I decided to grow well past 30 feet.  I grew to 125 feet, which was my maximum for some reason. Being really big puts a lot of mental pressure on yourself, so I found myself shrinking back down if I tried to grow anymore. Though this height was perfect. The road itself was almost half the width of my foot, and I could see the city behind me, no doubt they could see me too.

 

I began walking forward, with each step sending out a giant BOOM and dust clouds enveloping everywhere around my feet. Craters of my high heels were left with each step. It felt so good being this big, All I could think about was how much people I could step on in one go. Then someone fun happened. In the distance, I could see a truck driving down the road, alone. When it got closer, I noticed a dairy symbol on it. I smacked my lips together and swallowed a bit and realized I was very parched. I walked close to the truck and finally brough my foot down in front of it. It sent out a large BOOM and the truck came to a stop. I bent down and picked up the truck by the tank. I took my fingernail and punctured the back of the tanker with ease. Some milk began to ooze out and I dangled the truck over my mouth and opened wide. I began to slowly squeeze the truck, letting the milk fall out faster. The milk stopped flowing out, and I shook it for a few more drops, nearly tearing the truck in half. I felt bad for the driver and looked at him. I had to use this joke or else everything would be wasted:

 

   “You gotta drink more milk.” I said. “It helps you grow.” I started to laugh uncontrollably as I set the truck down and watched it zoom back into the city, as I slowly stomped my way back to base.