- Text Size +

Scott’s eyes opened, finding the room about him dark, and not for the first time that night. He couldn’t sleep. Even with his girlfriend’s warm body nestled close, her little booty pressing against his side, her beautiful hair draped over the pillow, he couldn’t get comfortable. So, quietly, he slipped out from under the covers, careful not to wake Laura.

He yawned, walking down the hallway, leaving his girlfriend sleeping in the room. He and Laura had been friends for a while now, along with their third roommate, Anna.

Scott smiled as he thought about Anne, about their past. Things had always been interesting between the three of them. When Laura was dating some other guy, Scott and Anne had hooked up a few times. Only a passing fling though, a friends with benefits situation. Neither of them really wanted anything serious. Even though the sex has stopped, they were still best of friends.

Laura and Anne were almost polar opposites. Laura was the take charge, stand up and make herself known type, while Anne was the small girl content to keep to herself. She was even scared of stepping on bugs. Scott remembered when they were talking about it, how she said that she “hated the crunch that they make.” Such a cute thing to say. He really did love how caring and compassionate she could be.

That isn’t to say that Laura couldn’t be caring. In fact, she was one of the sweetest girls Scott had ever known. kind, but strong. Firm, yet loving. Exactly his type. It was probably why they worked so well together as a couple.

Scott stopped in his tracks, his eyes spotting something on the ground. Yep, Anna had left her New Balance sneakers out in the hallway again. She even had her pink socks slipped inside. Scott looked back at the bedrooms, both doors shut tight, moon beams coming in from the open window and dancing across the floor boards.

He bit his lip anxiously. Should he? Should he not? Should he just go into the kitchen and have a cold glass of milk? He could… but that wouldn’t be nearly as fun. Scott crouched down, his heartbeat already speeding, his fingers wrapping around one of her sneakers. He brought it up to his face, let his nose slip into it, inhaled, shook a bit. It smelled delicious.

This wasn’t the first time he had done something like this, but that's what happened when you lived with two beautiful girls, both with incredibly sexy feet. He took another breath, letting waves of pleasure seep into his body. He wasn’t planning on stopping there.

HIs butt lowered against the wood tiled floor, his back at the wall, his hand sliding down into his pants, slipping Anne’s soft sock around him member. It was moments like this that made life great. Sitting in the hallway, sniffing an amazingly attractive girl’s shoe, licking the treads, rubbing against the soft fabric. He found the moment of ecstasy coming on quickly, a warm feeling growing inside him. He licked again, sniffed, pressed, rubbed, then finally exploded, his seed filling Anne’s pink sock. He smiled, his eyes closed, his breathing hard. Exhausted, Scott collapsed against the wall, his seed soaking into the fabric, his head light. Darkness came suddenly, enveloping him.

 

“Ugh…” Scott moaned, his eyes heavy, his body soar. “What happened?” There wasn’t a response. He tried to look around but found only darkness. It must still be night. That was good at least. Being found by his roommates in his state would probably be hard to explain. He smiled, remembering what he had done. It was just odd that he fell asleep so suddenly.

Still, no harm done. He tried to stand but found his body stuck. “What the-” he said, struggling against whatever held him. Something held him in place, pinning him to the ground. He couldn’t move his hands, legs, or arms. His head was really the only thing free from the mysterious blob.

“Hey!” he called, hoping the girls would hear him, panic and alarm quickly finding their way into his mind. “Someone! Anne, Laura!” No answer. They had always been deep sleepers, but still. This wasn’t adding up. This didn’t make sense. He continued to struggle, continued to yell. Nothing changed.

Eventually the sun came up, casting its light into the hallway. It didn’t help much though, for Scott’s view of things was still confusing. Pink walls enveloped him on all sides, as well as above, but not in the classic rectangle of a room. There were folds and ridges, it bent in at places and angled out at others. That, plus the smell was horrid. Like a strong mixture of sweat, grime, and something else. Scott could swear he knew what it was, but couldn’t remember.

Then he felt something in the earth. A tremer. Then another, and another. His heart started to beat faster, he began to sweat. The shaking was growing stronger; he could actually hear something booming. What the hell was happening?

“Laura! Anne!” he shouted again, still to no avail. Then he heard something he didn’t expect. A girl’s voice, almost like Anne’s but louder. So much louder than it should have been.

“Oh?” the voice said. “What happened here?”

Then another voice, slightly deeper, almost like Laura’s. “Odd. Probably Scott when he left.”

“I guess.” Then Scott saw a shadow fall over his prison. He held his breath, waiting for what was to come.

HIs cell compacted, one end caving in on itself with a frightening and sudden force. Then the entire thing was violently pulled into the air. Scott screamed, his body still stuck in the odd glob, his mind lost in the chaotic environment.

“Weird,” the voice said, now much closer, much more powerful.

“What?”

“My sock feels weird.”

The prison rotated a bit, the end closest to Scott opened, allowing him to see out. The sight was one of the scariest things of his life. The ground was thousands of feet below, hard and menacing. The walls were huge flat expanses, miles high. But, worst of all, was the giant being before him. Huge, unimaginably so. A thin waist, pajamas, long hair… no, it couldn’t be.

Then Scott realized what had happened. He had somehow shrunk, falling into Anne’s sock. The glob that now trapped him was his own cum. “No!” he shouted, both horrified and disgusted. He wanted to puke, he wanted to cry. He wanted help. “Anne!” he shouted, for he knew that was who now held him. “Please, it's me!”

“Whatever,” Anne said with a shrug, suddenly moving her sock once again. Scott’s being was shaken, spun around until he didn’t know which way was up. Then he saw something entering the sock. FIve giant digits, each formed perfectly, each as big as his entire body. Anne’s toes.

“No! Anne, please, it's me! Its Scott!” The giant didn’t hear. She pressed her foot in more, her giant toes, moving over Scott’s face, the thousands of near microscopic ridges that made up the slimy surface pushing against him. He felt something crack.

The glob he was trapped in, his own cum, started to break apart. Soon he was free, but it didn’t help the fact that Anne’s enormous, god like foot was still passing over him, her thick sole, callosed in parts, covered in dirt in others, about to press down.

Anne slipped her heel into her sock, then shoved her entire foot into her shoe. A simple, everyday motion for her, an unparalleled torture for her tiny, former friend. Her sole pressed down, mashing into Scott, her weight squishing into his tiny form. He screamed, thrashed about, did anything he could to avoid a slow and painful death under the foot of his best friend.

“What the?” Anne said, stopped as she went to tie her shoe. “Oh, gross!” she yelled, feeling something wiggling between her beautiful toes.

“What is it?” Laura asked, looking up.

“A bug!” She ripped off her sock, shaking it until a teeny-tiny little speck fell out, hitting the hard floor below. Both girls stared at the thing, seeing it move slightly. It was disgusting.

Scott looked up from the floor, his vision filled with the most horrifying, most disturbing, most erotic view of his life. Both of his roommates, two of the most attractive women he ever met, were standing above him, their bodies thousands, perhaps millions of times his size, looking down at him with disgust. A single step and he would be nothing but a spot on the sole of their perfect feet.

“Well, squish it,” Laura said flatly. Scott started to panic. Fantasies were one thing, but he didn’t want to die.

“Wait, Laura!” he screamed, his shout dying as he saw the giant god lift her foot over him, the treads of her Shox above his head. He could see every detail, the worn out material, the tiny specks of dirt and plants caked onto the rubber, the intricate design that he had fantasized about so much. “Please, Laura, don't…” he begged, knowing that beings like this would never listen. They were too big, too powerful, so much better than what he was. Just a bug to be squished.

“You really have to get over this thing with bugs,” Laura said, putting her foot into place. “It’s easy, look.” She brought her foot down, the sole slamming violently against the floor, erupting with a defining boom. Scott braced himself for death, knowing that his body was nothing compared to her shoe. What happened was much worse.

He opened his eye, blood seeping around him in a puddle. He screamed, seeing his legs crushed underneath her shoe. She had only crushed half of him. The pain was intense, perhaps the worst he had ever experienced in his life. His blood seeping onto the floor, his bones ground to dust, his muscles a thin slurry.

How was this happening? This was his best friend, his lover. Now she was his tormenter, a giant that thought of him as only a tiny bug, something to be squished and forgotten. The girl of his dreams was trying to kill him.

“See,” Laura said, miles above. “It's easy. Now you.” She lifted her foot up, thick drops of Scott’s body falling from her sole.

“Well…” Anne started, squirming around a bit. “It's just so gross though.”

“I know it's disgusting, but just step on it. End its miserable, pathetic life.”

“I… allright. I’ll try.”

“Wait, Anne, please,” Scott begged, his tiny plees not nearly enough to reach the giant’s ear. She moved, first pulling on her sneakers, then moving her foot over to Scott’s tiny form. She lifted her foot, the sole of her shoe hovering above her former lover.

Scott could see his fate hanging above him. A dirty sole covered with debris, thick and powerful. His death, for sure. “Please,” he begged again, watching as Anne slowly descended her sole onto the little bug.

He felt the pressure, felt his torso compress under her thick treads. Then she stopped, her sole simply resting on his body, on the verge of crushing him into nothingness. He didn’t know how this happened, didn’t know why his two former lovers, former best friends, were torturing him. All he knew was that he was nothing. A bug. A plaything for the giants that now tormented him. All Anne needed to do was press down and he was dead. Anne, the sweet girl who he worked with, lived with, loved, didn’t even realize he was alive.

There was nothing he could do to avoid his fate. This was it, to be crushed by one of his best friends. So, he did the only thing he could think to do. His hand reached down to his crotch, his tongue darted out, sliding over the girl’s dirty shoe. This had always been his wish, right?

“Do I need to?” Anne said above. “I mean, I know it's just a bug, but I hate crushing them.”

“Anne, just step on the stupid thing.”

Scott heard a deep breath. “Fine.” He screamed as her foot pressed down. His ribs erupted, his muscles tore. Anne’s foot hit the ground, the bug squished.

“Was that so bad?”

“No, it wasn’t. Anyway, I got to get going. I’m almost late.”

“Alright, See you later.”

“Yep,” Anne said with a smile, taking her first step.

It was hell for Scott. His mangled, gruesome, crushed body was stuck between her thick treads, his own blood and organs helping to keep him glued in place. By some miracle his head had managed to fit into the gap between her thick sole. He was still alive as she walked.

“Anne…” he whispered, her foot slamming down, his world shuddering as she moved. He had just been stepped on by his best friend, knowingly, and was now being dragged around on the sole of her shoe. His life was worth nothing more than that of a bug.

On the fifth step his body managed to come free of her treads, rolling on the ground as he hit the hard floor, still alive. He heard the booms as Anne walked away, leaving him all alone, on the verge of death. How could they have done this to him?

He then saw Laura turn the corner, coming back into view. She really was beautiful, especially from this angle. Tall, sexy, amazing feet, a cute smile. She was his goddess. She had a phone in her hand.

Then Scott’s pocket began to vibrate. She was calling him! He had forgotten about his phone! Suddenly he had hope. If he could just answer, tell her everything that happened, surely she would help. He could be saved.

“Thank you, thank you,” Scott said, breathing heavily, his heart fluttering at the thought of living. He reached for his phone, his body throbbing with pain at even the slight movement. But it was all right. He could get his girlfriend's attention.

Then she started walking. Slow step after slow step, gradually making her way towards the splattered remains of a bug on the ground. “Laura, please stop!” Scott called, fumbling at his pocket, desperately clawing at the phone.

Stomp, stomp, stomp, Laura’s feet drew closer, her shoes hitting the ground with an unimaginable force. This was his girlfriend, about to end his pathetic life, and she wouldn’t even realize it. That was how pathetic he was.

“Please, Laura.” Another step. He almost grabbed his phone. Stomp. Only a few steps away. He managed to rip it out of his pocket.

“Come on Scott, where are you?” Her foot came down only inches from his tiny body.

“No, Laura, stop!” he shouted one final time, his phone in his hand. He needed only answer.

But he was too late. Laura’s foot rose over him, the gargantuan sole covering his already mashed and beaten body in shadow. This was it. His life was over. Smashed to death, crushed by the two most beautiful woman in his life, the two people that he thought were his friends. The two people that he loved. Now, they trampled him without a thought.

“Laura!” Scott shouted. Her shoe came down, his head cracking, then squishing under the unfathomable pressure. With only a step, his girlfriend had turned his entire being into nothing more than a bloody stain on her sole.

“Hugh,” Laura said as she continued to walk, tiny pieces of her boyfriend dripping from her shoe. “He didn’t pick up.” She shrugged. “Whatever. I’m sure he’s fine.”