- Text Size +
My mother opened the back of her panties and dropped me in. I tumbled down until she snapped her panties back in place containing me facing her butt cheeks. Minutes later I heard her snoring and knew she was asleep. After awhile I dozed off thinking of the next day in horror.
I woke up to the sound of a doorbell. And my mother walking. I was still in her panties. My mom opened the door and I heard a familiar voice.
"That will be $399.99." Said my mom I then heard the sounds of crumbling paper. "Here you go." Said the familiar voice. "Where is he now?" "Right here." My mom replied while grabbing me out of her panties exposing me too light. Instantly I recognized the face. It was Jasmin. I was handed to Jasmin as she walked out the door with me cradled in her purse. "Have fun!" Yelled my mother watching as Jasmin carried me to her car where her mother awaited to drive us to her house. Now why the fuck would my own mother sell me as a sex toy? I was very confused and anxious as to why this would occur. While in the car Jasmin's mother, Bastion said "Now now Jasmin. Don't get too carried away. U can use him as whatever u like as long as he doesn't get killed. Also I would like to spend some time with him. After all he is meant to be a toy." I couldn't believe what she had just said. I was just a toy? I'm a human being!
Once we arrived at Jasmine's house I felt her walking to her room. Once we got ther she unzipped her purse and picked me up setting me on the floor. "Well well little man. It's time to have fun. First off my name is Jasmin. What's yours?" She said while crouching. "Jim." I said nervously. "Mmmm... Jim... We're gonna have so much fun." She said while licking her lips. "Well since its late I guess I gotta get some sleep. She said while standing. She then picked me up and set me on her dresser. Jasmin the. Took off her sweat shirt and pants. She was now just in her panties and a bra and was beautiful. She walked over to me and picked me up. "I have no were for u to sleep." She said. "So I guess u will have to sleep with me!" I was the hanged by my legs over her open bra. Her awaiting hungry nipple had hardened. "Good night... Jim..." She said while dropping me. I landed with my front facing her boobs in a spread out position. She then let go of her bra and went to bed. I couldn't move at all and it was hard to fall asleep. But eventually i did. And so did she.
I woke up still in her bra. But it was very dark and I knew she was awake cause I could feel her walking. I suppose it was a shirt covering her bra that made it so dark. But it didn't matter. I started to bite her nipple so she wouldn't forget about me and know I was awake. "OUCH!" She screamed while taking me out of her bra. "U STUPID IDIOT BIT ME!" She said while bringing me to her face. "U DESERVE TO SUFFER! BECAUSE U BIT ME YOURE GONNA SUFFER!" I looked down and noticed her shirt. It said Soccer league on it. The shirt was bright red and her shorts were black. "YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!" Jasmin screamed. "Jasmin come down stairs it's time for your soccer match!" Yelled Jasmin's mom. "Coming mom!" Before jasmin ran down stairs she looked at me and said. "Have fun with my nasty sweat." With that she then brought me behind her and opened the back of her shorts along with her panties. I looked down in fear of the two giant mountains that were about to swallow me into its mouth. "U deserve it. Next time think before biting me in the nipple." She then dropped me. I fell all the way down till I hit the bottom of her butt. In front of me were two globes of giant flesh that were about to swallow me. I could see everything. Some small freckles on her upper cheeks and the hairs growing from them. It was amazing. I then looked up to see her giant face looking down at me. She then snapped her panties shut encasing my body in between her cheeks. I was positioned so when she let go of her panties my body would be stuck in her crack. I felt her walk down the stairs and with each move she made sucked me farther into her. Before she got in the car she gave herself a wedgie forcing me deeper inside her then ever. during the soccer match they did stretches. First she did touching toes which pulled her shorts against me making it so my face was against her ass hole. While she did them the soccer team yelled "1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!" After jasmin finished touching her toes she stood back up which caused her cheeks to Come back together on me. They then did jumping jacks. Every time she jumped it forced my body to get stuck in her asshole going deeper and deeper. "1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!" They yelled. She then stopped and did squats. When she crouched down I was pulled against her asshole. When she went back up I was released but her ass cheeks came back crashing on both sides of me holding me in place. "1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!" They cheered. I then felt her walking over to the bench. She got a drink of water and they started the game. As she ran she sweated really bad and smelled. By the time the game was over my waist up was stuck in her asshole. Far above I could hear her heavily breathing from the running and her stomach growling. The game was over.
Once we got home Jasmin got naked and took a shower. She pulled me out of her asshole and used me as soap. She covered my body in soap. She then brought me to her boobs and washed her tits including her under arms. I was now brought to her stomach then her shaved vagina. In fact she never washed her ass hole. "I didn't wash my ass because I want u too suffer. I want it too smell for u." She said. After that she stuck me back up her asshole and went to bed. It was the worst night of my life. In fact I never slept that night. It was too hot and smelly. Also I was starving so I had to eat her left over feces. Her ass was now my owner. Above I could hear the faint sounds of her snoring. A few seconds later her belly rumbled. Another minute and she ripped the biggest fart. The worst smelling one too. I then felt her roll onto her stomach so Gravity was now pushing me deeper into her asshole. It was a real hell. This is what my day was like everyday for the next four years. She rarely took me out of her ass. Eventually her mom started to want some time with me. "Jasmin! I want the night with him." Said Bastian. I then felt Jasmins fingers grasping my head and pulling me out of her ass. I was the dropped in Bastions hand. "Ok Jasmin. Time for u to get too bed." Said Bastion.