- Text Size +
CHAPTER 1-THE BEGINNING

Hello, my name is Jim. It is August 17. The year is 4026. By now scientist have created magnificent machines, Including flying cars and medicine that makes you live forever. Some humans have evolved over time and have grown. Right now the tallest human is 12 ft. 4 inches. The average for a male is 7 ft. 2. The average for a female is 6 ft. 8. But some of us have also devolved. The population is 12 Billion in a half. And only 130,786 r under 4 ft. While 40,201 r under 2 ft. And then there's me. I am the second person to ever be born below 1 ft. I am 1 inch, 2cm tall.
"Jimmy wake up its 7:00 o clock and it's time for school!" My mom yelled at me in my toilet paper bed on the kitchen table. After putting on my size 1 clothes I slowly got up and jumped on my moms hand. She walked to the car and set me down in the cupboard in the car. I looked to my right and seen my Helper looking out the window. Her name was Stacey. My mom had hired her too take care of me at school by holding me safely in her hand and getting me to class. She was in my class and was 18 just like me. "Bye, I love you. Stay safe!" My mom said as Stacey picked me up and started walking towards the school. When we got to class she set me down on her desk and we got to work. Mrs. sparks our teacher walked over to our desk and picked me up and took me to hers. She was allowed to do this so she could watch me. I sat on her desk facing her doing my work. I glanced up every couple seconds to look at her. She was beautiful. Mrs. Sparks was grading papers. She then got up and turned around to get something. She then walked back to her desk and bent down sitting. As she bent down I got a view of her boobs dangling. When she sat fully down they got covered back up. I continued doing my work till the bell rang. It was lunch time and all the kids rushed out. Stacey came over and tried to pick me up. "Stop he can stay with me this lunch." Said Mrs. Sparks to Stacey. "Ok" Stacey said. I watched as Stacey walked away along with the rest of the kids.
CHAPTER 2- MRS.SPARKS

Once the room was empty Mrs.Sparks spoke. "I caught you looking at me for a couple minutes so you can stay with me this lunch instead of eating." I blushed and sat there. "You need to be punished." She spoke. She then grabbed me in her hand and got up. She walked over to the board and turned her arm around so I was dangling from her hand above her ass. She then said hang on and put me on the back of her shirt. She used both hands and pulled back the back of her pants. "Since you wanted it. Your gonna get it." She yelled. She then grabbed her panties with her thumbs and slowly pulled them back. I looked down and seen her Ass cheeks waiting for me to fall. She shook herself a little bit which caused me to lose my balance and I fell. I landed on the back of her panties with my feet touching the bottom of her ass. She had her panties stretched so far back I could see her whole ass in front of me. It was so detailed with some small freckles and hairs. I payed there on the back of her panties and suddenly felt her hands let go. I slammed hard against her ass cheek. I wasn't on the inside of her ass but on the outside touching the crack. I felt her moving and she walked over to her desk and sat down. I was crushed under her. I couldn't smell it from the outside but after awhile her ass started to get sweaty and it started to smell. She then took me out after about 15 minutes before students started coming back in. She set me back on her desk. After about 2 hours of doing work she got up. When she got up she secretly grabbed me and turned around facing away from the students and opened the top of her shirt along with her bra. I seen her erect nipple as she dropped me in. She then snapped it shut. Her nipple flesh was in my face and I could barely breath. I heard all the students leave along with Stacey. I then heard Mrs.Sparks calling someone. "Hi, This is Mrs. sparks, Jimmys teacher. I was just calling to let u know that Jimmy is in a nighttime detention and will be realeased tomorrow." I moaned in pain. I then heard her hand up and felt her bra being removed. She set me and her bra a desk and she walked over to the door and locked it. She also closed all the blinds. " So do you like my ass?" She said. "Uhh i don't know..." I then watched her ass she turned around facing the board and slowly pulled her pants and panties off. She was now completely naked. She bent over in front of me and yelled. "Like my ass?!" I didn't reply. "Fuck you!" She yelled in an angry voice. She then turned around and sat on the same desk I was on with her ass crack about two inches away from me. She turned her head around and looked at me and spoke. " Go inside my crack!" I hesitated and walked toward her crack and started to walk in between her ass cheeks. I stopped about three centimeters under her. She noticed I stopped moving so she gently picked her raised her self and moved so that her ass was now centered above me. "Lay down Bitch!" I did as she told. From my point of view all I could see was her giant open ass and her vagina by my legs. She started to lower her self onto me. I felt her ass cheeks land on me putting all her weight on top of me. It really smelled down there. After about 20 minutes she got up still completely naked. She then faced me and bent down staring at me. I noticed her big hanging boobs. She positioned her right tit above me and lowered it. She stayed there for 5 minutes and got up. She then grabbed her panties in her left hand and grabbed me in her right. She put me in her panties and started to put them on. As she raised them I screamed. Her ass cheeks then surrounded me. I felt her walking for a bit. She then used her finger to push me deeper into her crack. It was gooey and smelled bad. I was now deep inside of her ass crack. "I'm sleeping at school tonight." She yelled. I then felt her stop moving and knew she was sitting down. She started snoring with me in her crack. It was a very long sweaty smelly night.

CHAPTER 3- BRIANNA

I woke up to Mrs.Sparks moving getting her desks ready for school. I seen light as she opened her panties and pulled me out. "That should teach you a lesson." The bell then rang and she put me on A students chair. I didn't know who it was until she walked in. It was Brianna. She was wearing shorts and a t shirt. She walked over to her desk. "Bri! Down here!" I yelled she didn't hear me and continued to sit down on top of me. I heard her talking. She didn't sit directly on top of me but next to me so I was positioned behind her. I looked up and seen her back and long hair hanging. I grabbed her jeans trying to climb to tell her. But right when I grabbed her jeans she got up and bent down causing her crack to show a little. She stayed bent down for a minute and then got back up. When she got back up it flung me onto her back which caused me to fall down her shorts into her panties. I slid down in her butt crack all the way until it got too tight and I couldn't go any farther. I looked up and seen the ceiling and light coming in. My whole front side was touching her ass and my back was touching her panties. She walked for a bit which caused me to slide further into her crack. I was now fully under her ass crack. It was like this for another 8 hours and finally I felt her panties and pants come off. I looked around and seen Brianna on her bed naked. I was in her room. She then got up and walked right over me to her dresser. "Brianna down here!" I yelled. "Who there!?" She said. "Me Jim! You sat on me on accident." She looked around and spotted me. She walked over to me and bent down. Her boobs were hanging and her vagina and ass were right above me. "Are you ok?" She said. "Yes, You sat on me." She giggles and picked me up. She then asked me if I thought she was cute. "I love you." I said. " I will make this a great night." She said. She brought me above her face and looked up. She dangled me above her and lowered me opening her mouth as wide as she could. "Don't eat me!" I screamed. She then lowered me back down and set me on her bed. She turned around and walked towards her dresser grabbing a bottle. She opened it and said take a bite. It was a pill. She told me it would make me invincible. I took it and she squealed. She grabbed me and raised me so I was facing her face. She then opened her mouth and dropped me inside. "Please no!!!" I yelled. She didn't stop. She pushed me around with her tongue. And then I felt her swallowing. "NOOO!!!" All her saliva pushed against me along with her tongue raising. I had nothing to grab onto. I watched as her tongue and teeth disappear. I was now falling down her throat. I eventually landed on something squishy. I was inher stomach. It was almost completely dark but I could feel. It wasn't small enclosed area with slime everywhere and saliva dripping from the ceiling. I could hear her heart beating and her stomach growling. About two miles above I could hear her talking. "How was your day at school?" Said a voice. "Good." Brianna said. When she spoke it was very loud and echoed. After about 30 minutes her stomach turned and I fell onto the side of her belly. She was lying down. "Ppttt!" I heard her fart and her stomach rumble. After another 20 minutes I heard her snoring. I eventually fell asleep in her stomach but about 2 hours later something hot started to burn me. Her stomach acid was starting to form and was going to digest me. Even though I couldn't die I still felt pain. Eventually the acid filled her entire stomach causing me to burn and swallow her acid choking. While I was in hell she was fast asleep snoring. It burned me and her food for another hour. Her acid and I started to get pulled down into a tube. It was her digestive system. I was now slowly moving through a slimy tube full of feces. Over time the poop started to collect and pushed me against it. Soon I was surrounded and couldn't breath. I was in the middle of a brown log. I stopped moving along with her poop and cried of pain. Another 3 hours and I heard her stop snoring. Brianna then got up and I felt her sit down. After 5 minutes I seen a little bit of light coming from below me. I felt her ass hole pushing me out along with her poop stuck to me. My head finally stuck out and I looked around. On both sides of me were her buttcheeks. I could see little preices of poop on her ass and when I looked down I seen water. I was about to drop. I then fell and swallowed a bunch of water. I looked up and seen her almighty ass covering the whole toilet along with her vagina. Brianna then got up and turned around. "Jimmy!?" "Down here!" She seen me and scooped me up and washed me off in the sink. "Was that fun?" She said. "No way. You've got to be kidding." She looked at me angrily and put me in her panties facing her ass. She snapped her panties shut muffling my voice against her. I felt her asscheeks moving ass she got ready for school. "Brianna come on! We r going to be late for school!" I heard her mom say.

CHAPTER 4- STACEY

When we got to school she let me out of her ass cheeks in the bathroom. Once she let me out I looked around and seen Stacey looking at me in Brianna's hand. Stacey grabbed me and told Brianna thanks. She then went into the bathroom stall and spoke. " Did you have fun?" "Yes." I said lying. "Well you will enjoy this then." Stacey pulled her shirt and bra and dropped me in allowing me to look around. "Have fun." She said. "Stacey wai-" my voice was muffled as I was slammed against her boob flesh. She started walking back to class. After class I heard her talking to Brianna and this other girl Sophie. "Want to come over after school?" "Sure why not." "We can play with Jim all night!" Said Stacey. "Yaaaaa!" When Stacey got back home she took me out of her bra. She set me on her bed and got undressed. She took her her pants and panties right above me and then sat down on me. She wiggles around causing me to get caught in her ass crack. She got up with my entire body stuck in her ass and got panties out of her drawer. She then put them on covering up my light. I started pushing away from her ass but the fabric from her panties kept me in place. "We are going out tonight so take care of our dog." Said Stacey's mom. "Don't worry I will." Stacey then walked over to the couch and sat down for an hour until her friends showed up. Her parents had also left. Once they showed up Stacey spoke. "I have Jimmy in my panties right now. Let's go to the family room and take him out." They walked to the family room and Stacey told Brianna and Sophie to sit down. Stacey then pulled her panties off and showed me to them. "Let's get naked!" Stacey said. They all took there clothes off and we're completely naked. Stacey then put me behind her and bent down. Brianna then walked over and put her ass in my face. Stacey laid down on her stomach on the couch. She then placed me on her ass. Brianna walked over and say on Stacey's ass with me in the middle. I had my lower body in Stacey's ass and my upper in Brianna's. Sophie then spoke. " let me try." Brianna then got up off of me and Sophie sat down on my head pushing me deep into Stacey's ass. 5 minutes later Sophie got off. Stacey then got up with me lodged in her ass and walked over to the tv and turned it on. My head was outside of her ass while my body was inside. Stacey then pulled me out and layed on her back. She put me on her stomach and had Brianna lick me off. Brianna had her tongue sticking out of her mouth with me clinging too it. She bent down and started to lick Stacey's Vagina. I held onto her tongue as she licked her with my back facing Stacey's vagina and my front facing Brianna's tongue. Stacey then got up and bent down on her knees on the floor. Brianna walked over to her with me still clinging to her tongue and started to lick her ass. She licked the inside and stuck her tongue all the way up. Brianna spit me out landing in Stacey's asshole. Spit was everywhere. Stacey then closed her asscheeks on me and put all her clothes back on with me still in her slimy asshole. Her friends left and she used the bathroom. Stacey took her panties off and opened her asscheeks revealing my head looking around. " You will now spend an eternity inside my asshole until I die and my skin goes away and I turn into a fossil. I will push you so deep inside me you won't even be able to move. Good bye." Stacey said. Without me saying another word she used her finger and pushed my entire body as far as it would go. When her finger couldn't go any further she stopped. I couldn't move. It smelled so bad and I could hear her heart beating. I was going to be here forever...

A whole year has passed and I'm still in Stacey's ass. I still feel the pain from hunger and thirst but I can't die. I am used to the smell and I haven't moved a muscle in a year.

" Weather forecast and News service says a 18 year old 1 inch male know as Jimmy has been missing for a year now and is reported dead. An interview with Jims mother Karen has been recorded." "I always worried about Jimmy getting lost. Last time I seen him was before he went to school for late night detention with Mrs.Sparks. She said she doesn't know where he went and that she set him down on Stacey's desk. I asked Stacey this morning and she said she left him on the table in her room and she never seen him again. I cry every night."
Deep in Stacey's asshole bored to death I screamed. I could hear her stomach rumbling. She farted again blasting air in my face. Later that night while Stacey was sleeping I heard police sirens. Then a knock. "Open up its the police!" Stacey got up and went downstairs to open the door. The police ran inside telling her to get on the ground. She was investigated. The police officers felt for me in her pockets. They then pulled her clothes off investigating. A officer took his hands and opened her ass cheeks to look inside to see if I was In there. I was so deep inside they didn't see me. "Officer help!" They then started digging and found my feet. They pulled me out and hand cuffed Stacey. I had poop all over me and smelled. Stacey screamed! "Officer no I didn't know he was in there!" "Tell it to the judge!" I was then delivered back to my mom. Once I got home I stretched and my mom hugged me gently. "What happened?!" My mom said. " Stacey put me in her asshole and kept me there forever. My mom hugged me and tucked me in my toilet paper bed.

CHAPTER 5- MRS.SPARKS REVENGE

The next morning I woke up ready to go to school. My mom had hired another watcher who was my teacher Mrs. Sparks. I was scared. Mrs. Sparks grabbed me and walked me inside the school. She had a long dress on. She then walked to the bathroom and pulled up her skirt. She had a string and tied it to her vagina. I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. She tied me to the bottom of the string and let me hang there. I looked up and seen her ass moving and her vagina. She had her dress back down and walked to class. I watched as her ass cheeks moved. She then sat down which caused me to hang below her chair. After about an hour she started walking again. I listened to her teach the class while I watched her ass cheeks move. I was kept tied to the string for a couple hours and then I felt a hand grab me and untie me. Mrs. Sparks pulled me up to her face and spoke " I hope you like my tits." She then opened her shirt since she didn't have a low cut on and placed me in her cleavage. I had my lower body in between her tits with my head sticking out and her shirt resting on me. Once she started walking I felt myself sliding deeper into her cleavage. Soon my entire body was buried and I couldn't breathe or move. I continued to slide down her body. I slid through her cleavage and fell landing on the floor below because she had no panties or pants on and was just wearing a dress. I looked around and seen tons of disks with kids sitting behind them looking ahead. I looked behind me and up and Seen Mrs. Sparks teaching the class at the board. The bell then rang and all the kids piled out. I watched them leave and turned around and seen Leah talking to Mrs.Sparks. "We can share him. How much will you pay me?" Said Mrs. Sparks. "130 Dollars." Leah replied. "It's a deal. I have him in my cleavage right now let me get him out. I watched as Mrs. Sparks got naked taking off her dress. Leah was Mrs. Sparks 18 year old blonde daughter. "Where the fuck is he?" Mrs Sparks yelled. "Search for him!" I ran straight towards the vents nearby and hid under them. I watched Mrs. Sparks and Leah search the room for me. I could only see there feet when they got close but when far I could see up to their waist. Mrs. Sparks started to walk towards me and I co warded. I watched as her feet got closer and closer. Then she bent down on her knees. I watched her lay down putting her big hanging boobs in front of me. I then seen her face drop with her chin on the ground. "Found him!" Mrs Sparks said while grabbing me. She lifted me up to her face. I seen Leah behind her standing still dressed. "You will be punished by both of us." Mrs Sparks said. "How about each of us take a week torturing him letting him get to know our bodies?" Leah said. "Sure. Do you want to go first?" "Of course I do!" Said Leah. "Well he's all yours."

CHAPTER 6- LEAH

Mrs sparks then put me in her purse and zipped it shut driving Leah to her house. Once we got there I heard Mrs. Sparks give the purse to Leah and Leah walked upstairs setting the purse with me in it on her dresser.Just enough for both of us to torture you. This week is mine. Next week Is my moms. Everyday this week you will be exploring my body parts." Leah said to me in her purse. 30 minutes later I heard her snoring. I stayed in the purse the whole night. I woke up to light shining on my face. I was in Leah's hand. " I hope you smell good, because today's body part you will be exploring is my nose. Have fun." Leah said. Leah then reached into her purse and grabbed a gun like contraption. She turned a nob on it and aimed it at me on her dresser. It fired a laser and I magically fell. I fainted. When I woke up everything was bigger. I was 3 centimeters tall. I looked around and in front of me was Leah's ginormous face. I was standing on a tan surface with wrinkles. At first I couldn't tell what it was then I realized I was in her palm. But then I looked around more and seen I was actually on her pointer finger. It looked like the size of her hand before I was shrunk even more. I watched as she brought me to her nose. I looked up and seen her giant nostrils awaiting me. She then stuck her finger inside and stuck me to a booger. Snot devoured me and I was stuck. She started walking. I looked down and seen her boobs 2 miles away shaking as she walked. I could see the floor going by too. It was a long day. That night she slept with me in her nose breathing in and out. I felt the air pushing me in then out. There were small nose hairs in there too. I had nightmares that night, while Leah dreamed. I woke up the next day inside of her ear. I was stuck to the wax holding me close to her. She could hear every move I made making sure I couldn't get out. It was disgusting. I fell asleep in her ear awaking the next day. "Day three is my workout day!" Leah said. She then grabbed the gun and turned the nob. She shot me and I fainted for five minutes. I awoke about an inch tall. When I woke up she grabbed me and raised her left arm. She then brought me over to her arm pit and flattened me onto her sweat. She quickly shut her arm on top of me covering me in darkness. It was very hard to breathe and the sweat she was producing was horrible. Later that day I felt her arm rubbing against me fast. She was running in gym class. The sweat got even worse and the rubbing hurt. She fell asleep with me still stuck to her armpit wondering what to do with me the next day. I woke up to Leah talking. "I sure am hungry on this fourth day. But I know what to do!" Leah took me and shot me with the shrink ray. I fainted and woke up being even smaller then I was before. I was a centimeter tall. Everything was gigantic. She had me on her finger and opened her mouth bringing me towards it. She dropped me in and moved me to the side of her cheek using her tongue. I was the size of a tastebuds and could see every thing including her bumps on her tongue. She kept me in her mouth on the side of her cheek with her saliva overtaking me. She fell asleep snoring that night while I never slept because it was so loud. The next day Leah got up walking to the bathroom with Me still in her mouth. She spit me in the sink and grabbed me. "Today's your lucky day because you get to see these..." Leah said while removing her bra slowly. She always slept in her bra and panties. I watched as her medium sized boobs were uncovered. I noticed right away how curvy she was. I was actually excited. She then set her bra down on the bathroom counter and picked me up and set me inside. Leah grabbed her bra and raised it to her boobs. She then put them on with me inside. I had a huge boner and her nipple was pressing against my stomach. She walked and her boobs bounced. That whole day was fun. Until the next... She fell asleep and I stayed up the whole night from uncomfortableness. I couldn't move because her boobs. Her nipples would also get erect and push me up then go back down. I could also hear her heart beating. She got up the next morning and spoke. " Two more days and my mom gets you. Today is day 6." I knew this day would come. She held me in the air. She was wearing just panties. "Good bye." She dropped me and I landed. I knew where I was right away. I was facing her giant vagina. It was finely shaved and had just opened about to eat me. "I'm hungry!" Leah said. Leah then let go of her panties and it snapped me straight into her vagina. She flexed her vagina slowly sucking me in through the day. About two hours in her panties I had my entire waist up inside her. It was very roomy and squishy. Every time I moved she moaned which caused her to get wet. I was eventually sucked all the way in. I freaked out and kicked. She moaned and moaned. Once she got home she got naked and set me on her bed. Leah walked over to me and sat in front of me with each leg on the side of me. He vagina was facing me. "Go inside bitch!" I hesitated and did as she said. I walked inside of her inserting my legs first. "Deeper"! I pushed my body into her until I couldn't see anything except for her slime. "Ooooo!!!" She chummed me out. Her vagina pushed and pushed and she chummed me out. I was lying on her bed exhausted. She got up. I watched as she walked over to her dresser bending down to get some panties and a bra. She then came back over to me and set me in her panties. "Night time." Leah said. I watched as she raised her panties to her vagina. Her two asscheeks connected them. She finally raised her panties and pulled up tightening me against her as far as she could. I felt her lay down and fall asleep. Her cum had dried me to her and I started to cry wondering if I am going to be a slave like this for the rest of my life. I awoke on the final day still dried to her vagina. She had taken her panties off and peeled me away from her. "I open you had fun cause today is my day." Leah then brought me to her naked ass and brushed me against it. I felt the edge of her ass hairs brush against me. I shivered. She then set me on her bed and turned around making me face her ass. I looked up as her ass came crashing down on to me. I screamed! Leah sat down and got comfortable on top of me. She rubbed on me until I was in between her crack. She got up 10 minutes later getting ready for school. She stuck my body up to my neck inside of her ass hole. She then stood straight up and clenched her ass hole pulling me deeper in. I watched as she walked to put her panties on. She put them on covering me up deep in her ass.before her mom drove us to school with me in Leah's asshole someone knocked on the door. " I will get it." Leah said. She walked to the door and opened it. The police were standing there with handcuffs. Mrs. Sparks walked to the door and seen the police. "What do you want?" Mrs. Sparks said. "You know what we want." Replied a cop. The cop then spoke. "Hand him over!" "I don't know what your talking about..." Said Mrs. Sparks. The cop then grabbed Mrs. Sparks and pulled all her clothes off including Leah's. They opened their ass cheeks. " He's not here." Said a cop checking Mrs. Sparks. I seen light uncover my buried body as they pulled me out. They drove me home and ended up taking Leah and Mrs. Sparks to jail. "Finally." I said. The cop handed me to my mom and left.

CHAPTER 7- BRIANNA'S REVENGE

"Ohhh honey I will never let that happen to u again. Instead i will." My mom said. " What are you talking about, mom?" "You will see." She carried me to her room and set me on her dresser. I watched her grab something out of a box. I opened my eyes wide when I seen what my mom had gotten. It was a shrink ray. "Mom come on you wouldn't do that to me?!" "You don't know that.." She said. She then set the bar to 2 foot which is as high as it will go. She then shot me and I fainted. I awoke to everything being a little smaller. I was now 2 feet tall. I was shocked and happy. But then I seen a familiar face. It was Brianna lytle. "Let's do it!" My mom said. "Agreed." Said Brianna I noticed that they were both naked. I also noticed I couldn't move and was tied to a bed. I watched as Brianna got closer crawling towards me. She sat on my chest completely naked. She then turned herself around and sat on my face. Her ass was now covering my face. It smelled bad. She then pulled my pants down and started blowing it. Before I chummed she turned back around with her vagina in my face and got on her knees so that her boobs were hanging above my face. She slowly lowered them onto my face causing my oxygen level to die. Her boobs were kind of cold and soft. She then raised her boobs a little and slid them down my body. She put her small belly in my face and her boobs. She lowered her tits back down onto me one last time for five minutes then got up. She then shot me with the shrink ray. I fainted and woke back up not understanding where I was. It was dark and smelly. But I felt different. I knew I was in Brianna's ass hole but something was up. I could see her poop and the tunnel went on forever. I had shrunk so small that I was the size of the letter "I" on a keyboard. I was stuck here forever never to be found. Even if the police investigated they wouldn't find me because I was so small and so deep inside of Brianna. It was the end. I couldn't die either.
(81 years later...)
Finally, her body had decentralized and she died from a heart attack. I noticed I was buried underground and she was a skeleton. There were truly no escape. Unless I dug forever... I will keep on digging above for 23 oceans is the length of how deep I am compared to my size. I will have to dig 23 oceans with my bare hands if I ever want to breath again...

CHAPTER 8- 23 OCEANS

Finally I have no idea how long that took but it felt like about a million years. I dug the final piece of dirt with my very dirty hands and a flash of sunlight I haven't seen in forever appeared. I almost forgot there was a sun. While I was down there I had enabled the ability of a bat. I could now see completely in the dark. I looked around. There were thousands of people all crowded in one spot. I was still shrunk too so it wasn't fun being hit a lot by huge feet. Since it had been millions of years into the future the world has gotten overpopulated. I also noticed many people were even bigger then before. It's like they evolved since I last seen humanity. I don't even remember what its like to be normal sized. Just out of nowhere I seen a large shadow of a hand coming towards me. It grabbed me and I was lifted into the air. Before I could see who it was I was stuffed into a pocket. About an hour later I was grabbed and brought out. My eyes adjusted to the light and there in front of me was my long lost mother. She still looked the same too. She smiled at me and brought me towards her chest for a big hug. (Literally) I smelled her strong scent of perfume and deodorant. "I'm so glad I found you! I'm never going to let you away from me again. In fact your going to be mine. Forever!" She said "Well mom, I can still go places like school right? Shopping, dinner?" "Not without me. From now on you will be mine. No one else's. You can even help me with chores and stuff! It's going to be fun!" She said. Following what she said she went and grabbed a necklace out of her drawer and a string. She then tied me to the end of the necklace and put it around her neck. Letting the necklace fall around her neck I landed against her chest with her cleavage right below me. "There. Now you can be with me while seeing what's around you. In fact I need to go shopping. How about we go and get some play toys or something." She said. Once we arrived at the store she went straight to the adult fun isle. She bought a plastic container with small breathing holes in it like a jar, which worried me a little bit. When we got home she sat down on her bed and took off her necklace. She then took a minute or two untying me from the necklace. My mom just sat there staring at. E for like 5 minutes then got up carrying me too her dresser. I then seen her in the place the jar down on the dresser and opened it dropping me inside. "Are you hungry or thirsty little one?" She said. "Yes! Very very hungry and thirsty!" I yelled with excitement. "Okay then. I am going to go downstairs and make you something to eat and drink. Wait here. Okay?" "Yes!" I said. Finally! My mom is getting me food. I haven't eaten or drank anything forever. I wonder what she is going to make me?

CHAPTER 9- MOMS GAMES

I watched her open the door coming in with a cup full of something. She then opens the jar and reaches for me. I feel her warm hands wrap around me like a blanket dropping me into the cup. I land with a small splash in what looks and tastes like wine. My mother then started to drink the wine. "MOM DONT SWOLLOW ME PLE-MMMMMMPPH!" I couldn't even talk because I was starting to drown in the wine. I was now being sucked into her mouth. and before I could move, her lips engulf my tiny body. My body was now coated in a layer of saliva, drenching me from head to toe with her spit. She swallowed her wine pushing me aside with her tongue. Once she swallowed her wine she moved me around with her tongue drenching me in saliva. It was tourture until she spit me out on to the table. I was so dizzy that I fainted...
I awaken in a large room, alone. I look up and down, your vision blurry and unfocused, before you rise shakily to your feet. Your vision stabilizes and you are able to make out your surroundings. You seem to have retained your clothes, at the very least, which made you happy, but you are shocked by what you see. You appear to have been shrunken to the size of a fly! Everything around you is so huge! Chairs seem the size of skyscrapers, if not even taller; the table seems to stretch for miles, and the ceiling reminds you of a blank white canvas, stretched an infinitesimal distance over your head. You begin to explore your surroundings, looking through every nook and cranny. Though most of the structures are too tall for you to reach, you cannot withstand the urge to look around the room. There are chairs, a table, a desk… this place has everything! Your curious soul is oblivious to everything around you. You suddenly feel strange shaking from around you, and the lights seem to go out, as a massive shadow looms overhead.
Then, from behind, you hear a mischievous giggle.
You turn around, and behind you, you see a humongous pair of feet. Your eyes can’t help but continue looking up, and you soon see the source of the massive feet: , Your mother, who towered overhead.
“Well, hello down there, little bug,” your mother giggles. The beautiful girl leaned forward, showing her beautiful face and exposing some of her cleavage in the process. The giantess stretches out her hand, and places it before you.

“C’mere, cutie,” she says with a beguiling smile. Hypnotized by her beauty, you step onto her hand without a second thought. The young lady smiles at you, and soon lifts you up off of the floor. You pass by her enormous cleavage, before you are brought in front of her face. She is even more beautiful up close. Her lovely, chestnut-colored eyes seem to pierce into your soul, and her long, chocolate brown hair ran down along the side and back of her head. Her lips were pinkish in color. Your mom giggles again, before she speaks, her voice even louder and more deafening than before.
“Awww, you’re so cute, little man,” The girl says with that innocent smile of hers. “You really ARE as small as a bug! I can barely hold you between my fingers!”
The girl’s massive lips pucker, and before you could move, her lips engulf your tiny body. Your body is coated in a layer of saliva, drenching you from head to toe with her spit. You appear somewhat shaken by this, especially since afterward, you see her lick her lips and let out a low “mmm”, as if she enjoyed your taste. But mom simply pretends nothing happened, and notes your scared expression. She must be pretty drunk... I thought to myself.
“Aww, what’s the matter, little man? Do my lips scare you? Does it scare you that I can just… swallow you up?” She lets out a laugh, the giantess showing her Teeth “Don’t worry, little guy. I won’t hurt you… not yet anyways… in fact, I want to make all your dreams come true…”
You smile wide, neglecting to hear the almost threatening statement she made, as she angles her hand to allow you to look straight down into her enormous breasts.
“If you can survive in there, hehe,” Mom says with a cute, if not ominous smile.
The beauty’s hand soon leans forward to drop you right into her cleavage, but you need no encouragement to make this plunge. Like an Olympic diver, you put your hands over your head and dive straight in between her breasts. You quickly disappear into her cleavage, the massive, fleshy mounds completely engulfing your form, and obscuring you from her view. You note the inside of her shirt. It was extremely hot inside of the tight space, and not just in the arousing sense; you almost feel like you were overheating inside of her bust. You note that all she had underneath her tight shirt is a small, white bra, one that barely serves to cover her large breasts. You begin to squirm in between her breasts, and you soon hear a low, almost sexual moan from over your head. She is enjoying your squirming!
“You comfortable in there, little bug?” The giantess says with a smile emblazoned on her face. “I hope so, but don’t get too comfy. You don’t get to enjoy it forever!”
You take heed of her words, but continue to squirm in between her breasts. You rapidly begin to sink deep into the canyon that you were dropped into. You actually get so deep that you almost feel like you’re going to squirm your way out from her shirt! My mom let out another moan, and speaks once more.
“Hehehe,” the beauty chuckles. “You must be getting deep in my cleavage now. I can only imagine how hot and dark it is in there…”
The giantess glances down in between her breasts, though you are unable to see her do so.
“Do you like it, bug? I hope so, because they’re the last boobs you’ll ever get to see this close!”
Suddenly, from down deep in her body, you hear a deafening growl. Your eyes widen, and your body tenses up. The sound was frightening- it sounds like a ferocious beast had awoken! You hear the growl again, and you soon realize what the source of the noise was. It was her stomach. Yes, her stomach was currently growling. You can feel a thump vibrate through her tight tank-top, before she lets out a giggle.
“I guess I’m a little hungry, tee hee,” mom says in a cheery tone. “I guess it’s time that I eat my lunch!” You wonder what this means until you suddenly see a pair of massive fingers begin to pull down the front of her tank top, as another pair of fingers reach into the breast canyon to grab you. She plans to EAT you! You struggle as much as much as you can, putting your arms at your sides in order to slide down along her body and (hopefully) to the floor. You squirm and wiggle as fast as you can, hoping to escape her fingers, but it’s no use- her fingers grasp the neck of your shirt, and you are yanked out from your safe haven. Mom lets out a low giggle, her chestnut colored eyes looking right into your face as a cute smirk appears on her lovely lips.
“Now now, that’s no way to treat your mistress, is it?” Mom says in a seductive tone. “I think you’re in need of some discipline… hehe…”
A long, slimy tongue emerges from between the young lady’s lips, the pink muscle slithering towards you. The beauty gives you a lick, coating you with her sticky saliva. She clearly enjoys your taste, for the girl lets out a low, almost orgasmic moan licking her lips with that long tongue of hers.
“You’re soooo tiny, little man, do you know that?” the beauty moans. “You’re like a tiny little crumb- the perfect size to slide right down my throat.” Mom raises her other hand and extends her neck, before sliding her fingers along the edge of her throat…

“I’m going to put you in my mouth, and swallow you whole. And once you’re all the way down my throat…”
The giantess’ fingers slide down over her breasts, before they come to rest over her stomach.
“You’ll splash down into my belly. It’ll be nice and warm… and you’ll be very comfy in there. And it’ll feel sooo good to have you squirm around inside of my belly as you’re digesting…” Mom sighs and shakes a bit, her breasts bouncing slightly in the process.
“It’ll be fun! Don’t you agree?”
You shake your head vigorously in disagreement. The giant beauty frowns in a cartoonish manner, as if she enjoys seeing your distress.
“You don’t?” Mom replies, before she chuckled a bit. “Oh well. I’ll just have to show you how fun it is!”
The giantess begins to move you closer to her massive lips, the girl licking her lips before smiling. You struggle in her massive grasp, your clothes ripping slightly with each movement. You hope that your shirt will rip from the vice-like grip she has on your collar. The height is dizzying at this point, and you fear for your fate- either falling or being eaten. You reason that falling is the less gruesome fate- it is undeniably a pretty nasty way to go, but the alternative was getting swallowed and digested alive by a beautiful, but clearly demented, girl. As you struggle more and more, the beautiful girl begins to lift you up over her head, preparing herself for her mid-day snack. But then, lady luck shines upon you- your shirt gives into the pressure! The collar on your shirt rips off completely, and you plummet rapidly towards the earth. You sigh in relief, knowing that all that will happen now is a swift, painless death…

But the mother swiftly catches you in her hand, and you land safely on her palm. You curse slightly, and the giantess once more lifts you up to her face. She smiles once more, and speaks to you in a seductive tone.

“Oooooh… so tiny…” The beauty lets out a little chuckle, before she lifts you up over her head. The girl opens her mouth wide, her eyes looking at you with greedy intent. A loud gurgle could be heard, even from this high up, originating from her stomach.

“Buh-bye little bug…” the big breasted girl giggles, “Make sure to wiggle down my throat!”
And then, the drop came. Your voice fails you- no screams or shouts escape your mouth as you descend to your doom. Within a few brief seconds, you plop down into the giantess’ gaping maw, your tiny body resting atop her slimy tongue. You struggle to turn yourself around in the slippery space; the smell is oddly good, but has a pungent after-scent to it. Saliva drips down onto your feeble body almost constantly, and you sink your nails into the girl’s tongue, as you attempt to claw your way to her lips, so you can escape your prison. But suddenly, the giantess’ lips close, cutting off your only chance to escape. Suddenly, you feel your world to rotate downwards, as you feel your grip slip. You plummet towards her gullet, and you come to rest right at the back of her mouth. The sexy vixen’s tongue pushes you to the roof of her mouth. You then hear the sound you had been dreading all this time:
“Gulp.”
Your descent into the belly of the beauty begins. Her esophagus’ strong muscles push your tiny form down her long, slimy throat. Her rhythmic heartbeat is the only thing to keep you company in your slow, agonizing descent. You hear a loud sigh all around you, followed by a giggle and the girl’s voice.
“Mph,” The girl grunts, gulping a bit more spit down. “Oooh… I can feel you going down my throat, hehe!”

You begin to fight her. You lash out with all your might- elbow jabs, wiggling of your torso, flailing legs- ANYTHING to make the descent stop. All you hear is a low moan of arousal, and then a slight pressure from the outside. Is she… pressing her fingers against her throat? To feel you descend into her stomach?

“I love feeling you struggle down my throat,” the beauty moans joyously. “Mmmmm… SOOOO yummy!”

You begin to fight more tenaciously. Splaying your limbs out, you force your arms and legs against the side of her throat, pushing your hands and feet against the sides to prevent you from sliding any farther down. You hear the girl choke, followed by her thundering voice.

“Oomph, you’re fighting,” The girl grumbles in an irritated manner. You hear another loud gulp, as some more spit splashes down around your feeble body, the slimy substance causing you to lose your grip. You once more continue your descent, into the pit of her tummy…

A smile spreads across the giantess girl’s face. What a satisfying meal. She continues tracing her lunch’s path down her gullet. She runs her fingers along her throat, between her breasts, and ends at her food’s final resting place- her stomach. She smiles, before licking her fingers. They always have such a wonderful taste afterwards…

You arrive at the final destination: the girl’s stomach. You splash down into her digestive juices, completely and utterly helpless. Your nose and eyes stung, the foul stench of digesting food and the low pH of the belly burning your nostrils when you inhale. The acidic juices within her stomach make your skin feel tingly, much to your horror. The gurgles and groans of the girl’s gut at work overwhelm your ears, and it is far too dark to see. Luckily, you had a flashlight on you, so you turn it on to aid in your sight. You see the rippling, pink-tinted walls of the stomach, and see the digestive juices sloshing all around you, like a giant, acidic pool. Various other foodstuffs slosh around within her vast gut- cookies broken up into bits, cake chunks, gummies gulped down whole- all swallowed into the beauty as you had been. You hear a deafening rumble, and the ground you stand upon shakes. The power of the quake causes you to fall over into the digestive juices. Your entire body becomes covered in the goopy mess.
Your mother smiles as you splash around inside of her stomach. It felt so… so RIGHT! She thoroughly enjoyed her meal. Suddenly, she felt a rumble from within her gut, followed by a build-up of gas rising up from the pit of her belly. The girl opened her mouth and let out a petite burp, which made her giggle. The girl soon placed one hand on top of her tummy and smiled.
“You were so much fun to swallow, little man…”

CHAPTER 10-THE WAY

I soon got pulled out from my mothers big ass. Once I was out she got up and started to look for me. She then picked me up and smiled. "Now that was fun!"
I look at her worried as she gets a dreaded smile on her face. Walking to her room with me in her hand by her side I looked up to see her walking fully naked. I've never seen my mother naked before and I gotta tell you. She looks pretty good for her age. Mom then laid down on her bed. She then lifted Me up and turned herself over so she was lying on her stomach. She then placed Me at the top of her asscrack, and let me get to work. "I want you to explore. If you don't I will put you in my asshole for the whole day!" I started off by slowly and cautiously walking down my mom's asscrack. I was careful to ensure that I watched where I was going and didn't accidentally slip into my mom's asshole. When I had started walking I smelt something strange. The further I walked the stronger and fouler the scent became. Soon enough the smell was too strong for me, and I had to have a break.
Mom felt her son stop moving, and decided to mix things up a bit with him. She simply clenched her bubble butt cheeks, and felt her son squirming in between her beautiful ass cheeks. She let him writhe and squirm for as long as he could. When she relaxed her butt cheeks she felt Me slide inside of her asshole. Once she thought that he had slid far enough into her asshole, she got dressed. She put on a g-string, a bra, some tights and a top. She could now really feel her son squirming inside of her asshole, and was enjoying every bit of it. It smelled horrible and was gooey in there I was about to suffocate cause I was running low on air. It was very hot and she was sweaty. Mom then continued her daily life doing chores like vacuuming, doing the dishes and taking out the trash while I suffocated in her sweaty asshole. After about 30 minutes she took all her clothes off. I soon felt my head being grabbed by my mothers giant fingers. She slowly pulled me out of her asshole.