- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is full of action. So, enjoy!
I was now in the hand of Jasmins mother being carried to her room. Once we got the she locked the door and set me on the bed. She then started to strip taking off her clothes one by one. Soon she was naked standing in front of me. I watched as she walked over and got on her knees straight above me. Above me was her giant pussy. "Lay down!" She demanded. I did what she said. She started to lower her vagina on top of me until the bottom was resting on my chest. "Lick it!" I started off by hesitantly licking the outer lips. Next I did the inner. But apparently it wasn't enough.

"I want you inside of me!"

Before I could say a word she put a finger on my back and pushed me inside of her. The lack of air made it very hard to breathe. She was now pulling my body in and out of her vagina. Miles above I could hear her moaning. Before I knew it,

She climaxed.

A rush of juices pushed me until I was flung out of her vagina onto her bed. I was now lying on the bed breathing heavily. "You sure are fun." She said. Her giant hand came over me picking me up. Without another word she dropped me in her bra and went to sleep.
I awoke the next day stil in her bra. Her nipple was rising. This is how I knew she was awake. I then felt gravity shift as she got out of bed. My vision settled back in as she unstrapped her bra and set me down on her bed. She was standing beside her bed looking down at me... Naked. She then bent down and grabbed me. She walked over to where she apples her make up every day and set me down on the chair. Before I knew it, a giant shadow covered my vision. It was her ass. She lowered it slowly till she was about an inch away from me with just the bottom portion of her ass touching me. She held herself in that position for about 5 seconds.

Then she dropped

Her ass had settled down on top of me. I was centered by her crack so I could still Breathe. But I kind of wish I couldn't breathe, so I wouldn't have to smell the immense fumes coming from the monster that ly above me. In fact it was so bad I threw up. But she wouldn't notice because of how small I was.About ten minutes under her ass I passed out. I just couldn't take it anymore. This was the worst smelling ass hole I've ever smelled. And I've smelled a lot. You should know. I don't know how long she sat there but eventually she got up. And when she did I don't think she was that happy because of the place she put me in during work.

I awoke from my sleeping still under an ass. Her ass.

But it was moving. I could tell. Since I was positioned on the out skirts of her butt cheeks when she walked each one hit me. Rubbing up against me constantly. So I knew she had gotten up from her make over. And I could hear other people talking. For instance. "How was work today Bastion?" Asked an employer. "Good!" She replied.

So I knew she was at work.

I don't know what happened... She either sat down or something because her ass cheeks spread apart and her panties tightened moving me towards her butt hole. And when they closed they closed on top of me trapping me in between her butt cheeks positioning me with my face against her hole. She now continued walking. It was a nightmare the whole day. I fact my whole life is a nightmare. I was just a sex toy. That's all I was.
Once we got back home she finally pulled me out of my prison. Before she went to bed she got out a glass cup and put me in it. She then got some plastic wrap and sealed the top of the cup. Before I started suffocating she pocked little holes in the top with a toothpick so I could breathe. She then set the cup down on the kitchen counter and went to bed. Well, it could be worse. At least I'm out of a smelly ass hole. But still. I had to escape. This was my perfect chance to leave and live life alone. I just didn't want to be a pet anymore. I was sick of it. So I started to try and climb the walls of the glass. But there was nothing to grip. I only managed to get about two feet off the ground. Well maybe too a giantess my two feet was two millimeters. It didn't work though. Next I tried to tip over the cup. It would probably make a lot of noise but it would be worth a shot at running away. I started by lunging my body at the glass. Each time moving about a millimeter. The cup had now slid to the edge of the counter and was ready to fall. One more lunge would do it. Here we go. Get ready to escape! "CRASH!!!" As the cup hit the ground it shattered into thousands of pieces. I was now running across the kitchen floor. If i could atleast make it under the oven before Jasmin or Bastion come down stairs and see me, I would be safe. But it was so far away. My heart was racing and my mind had centered on one thing. Survival. I was already scared of heights. I mean this was very scary having life flash before your eyes. Anyways it didn't matter. I couldn't die I remembered. That pill Brianna gave me about 7 years ago made me immortal. But I still wanted to escape. And I could still feel pain. While running I heard the sound of foot steps coming down the stairs. I was now running for my life. With just about 2 feet away at giantess size was the oven. A couple miles away I could hear the footsteps getting louder and louder as they came towards me. I finally made it under the oven. Right when I turned around I seen Bastion kneeling down looking at the shattered glass in shock. Right next to Bastion was Jasmin. I could only see the bottom of her feet though. Bastions facial expression wasn't pretty.,, "Where the fuck is he!" She yelled. "If you don't find him your grounded!" If I didn't move I was going to get caught. I had to find a way out of the house. The small area under the oven wouldn't do it. All they had to do was look under the oven and they would see me. I would be cornered. So I had no choice but to run. When Jasmin and Bastian had there backs to me, I ran. I was running as fast as I could. I ran right by them and towards the bathroom. I needed to get to the toilet so I could escape through the sewers. It might be gross but this is my only chance. I arrived at the bathroom door. I crawled under it. Right in front of me was a giant toilet miles into the sky. I had to climb it somehow. But how? While thinking I over heard Jasmin talking. "I have to use the bathroom." "Hurry up so we can find Jim!" Bastion demanded. Uh oh. Looks like I needed to hide. I instantly darted for the back of the toilet right behind the trash can. Peeking through I seen Jasmin walk in. She turned her back toward me and pulled down her pants and panties. She then sat down on the toilet and started to pee. I had an idea. I darted for her leg. I grabbed onto her sock and climbed it until I reached her open panties. I jumped on top of them and waited. Once Jasmin flushed the toilet she started to pull her panties up. Before her panties could reach her private parts I jumped landing in the toilet water. "SPLASH!" Jasmin quickly turned around and seen me in the toilet. Gulp. "Mom I found him!" Jasmin said as quickly as possible. I freaked out and started to swim down the toilet. Before I could swim far enough for Jasmin to grab me I felt her fingers gripping my legs. In fear I shook and punched hoping for the best. But it was no use. She brought me up to her face and said. "Your in trouble little man." My instincts kicked in. I reached up and grabbed her finger with my small arms and brought my face up to them. I then opened my mouth as wide as possible and bit her. "OUCH!" She screamed while dropping me back into the toilet. As soon as she yelled Bastion walked in. "What the fuck are you doing! Grab him!" She said as she pushed Jasmin out of the way. "Ouch ouch ouch!" Jasmin squealed. "He bit me!" I was now deep under water...