- Text Size +

BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ.

 

 My alarm clock sounded, meaning it was 7:00 am. Just an hour till I had to be at my towering neighbors house. I couldn’t even remember when I went to sleep as all I could think about was being embraced in the arms of the giants.

 

Quickly, running on pure adrenaline for the day to start, I hoped in the shower and got dressed.  I then proceeded to breakfast where my parents where already eating.

 

“You’re going to want to eat up, you’ve literally got a BIG day ahead of you!” my mom said to me as she handed me a plate of eggs, bacon and toast.

 

“So, do you know what time you’ll be home tonight?” dad asked.

I couldn’t honestly answer that, as all I knew was that I had to be at their house at 8 a.m., which I realized was 20 minutes from now.

 

“Sorry, she didn’t tell me. I’ll be sure to send you a text or something when I find out,” I said.

 

Wanting to make a good impression, I scarffed down my breakfast in order to get to the looming residence early. Feeling dressed to impress in the only suit I owned, after all I’m only in high school, I set forth for the neighbors house.  Rushing out the door, I said bye to my parents as they wished me a good day. Before I set a foot out the door my dad told me to hold on.

 

“Hey! Wait a second, you might be needing this,” he said as I turned around. In his hand was a new briefcase, it was shiny, black and nicer than almost everything I had.

 

“Dad..I…How did you get this?” I stuttered trying to reason how he would have a new briefcase for me already.

 

“I bought this for you to give to you when you went away for college. I know you still have a year of high school left, but figured this is your first real job experience,” He responded with a smile. “Thought you should be prepared for anything on your first day.”

 

Generously, I accepted the token of appreciation and gave my dad a big hug.

 

“Get outta here, you don’t want to be late,” he said.

 

I quickly turned around and darted out the door, headed for my massive neighbors house.

 

As I approached the massive house again, I continued to stare up in amazement as it still hadn’t dawned on me at how large the structure was. With the giant steps in front of me, this time it was much easier to maneuver up them. I approached the giant door that stood 25-feet high and pressed my finger on the much more manageable eye-level doorbell.

 

DING.

 

With my briefcase at my side, I eagerly awaited for the giant door to open up and reveal a giant person. With my head tilted up, the door began to swivel open revealing the massive husband, Todd, who looked down smiling at me. He was wearing a suit too.

 

“Ahh Spencer, nice to see you arrive early, Jenny’s in the kitchen eating breakfast,” the lofty man said.

 

Before I could say anything, the long arms and hands of Todd descended upon me, manhandling me. I stopped at his chest level, as he held my like he would a toddler, although I was more like the size of a baby. Ironically, being lifted up my the giant man made me feel like less of a man than when I was in the arms of his wife or daughter.

 

It was a surreal experience to be so high up though. The giant took his long strides down the hall and towards the kitchen.

 

“So Spencer, are you excited for today?” Todd asked.

 

“Yeah, I could hardly even sleep,” I said, as I struggled to hold on to my briefcase. Todd must have noticed because without warning he took his free hand and lifted the case into his hand. He easily palmed it, making it look like a slightly oversized smartphone.

 

Entering the kitchen, Jenny was sitting at the counter, eating a bowl of cereal as she fiddled around with an actual smartphone. That’s when her head tilted up and we made eye contact, while she gave a smile from ear-to-ear.

 

“Look who I found at the door,” Todd said to his beautiful giant of a wife.

 

Todd came to a stop with me in hand right in front of his wife. The equally titanic woman stood up, leaving me chest level underneath the chins of the giant couple. She looked down as her hands and arms outstretched as Todd angled me into the immense  woman’s arms. Todd placed my briefcase on his waist-level counter top, as he walked to get a cup of coffee. Jenny then gave me a gentle hug as my arms wrapped around her neck in a soft embrace as a wiff of her shampoo and perfume infiltrated my sence of smell. Her massive hands hugged my back. She then brought me to a straddle like Todd did.

 

“Well Spencer, you certainly dressed for the occasion. Hey Todd, looks like you’ve got some competition,” She said as she smiled down on me. Todd gave a little chuckle.

 

“Maybe if he was 15 feet taller,” He said. “No offence.”

 

The massive man approached the giant women. With me straddled to the side, Jenny’s attention fell to her husband. The giant’s collided as they hugged one another. Todd then gave his wife a kiss, as I was left to the side during the titan’s embrace.

 

“I’m going to be late. Love you Jen. Spencer, have fun. You’re about to enter an entirely different world,” Todd said as I looked up from my perch on Jenny’s arm. With that, Todd left out the door to the back. I looked up Jenny who smiled, as she gently set me on the counter top, as she took her seat to finish her breakfast.

After watching the titaness finish up her breakfast, without warning she lifted me up perching me at her hide, then took ahold of her briefcase on the ground.

 

“Alright, we’re off,” The giantess said as I gazed up at her beautiful face.

 

Her massive strides took us out the back into the garage, where a sedan, or more like 2 city busses stacked together, towered. Jenny’s head cleared the car. She gently placed me on the ground, as was now staring just above her knee level, with the doors coming up to her chin.

 

The massive door opened.

 

“Okay, little guy, I gotta strap you in. We don’t have any car seats your size. Sorry about that,” She said.

 

The god-sized hands came back for me, lifting me up and into the car’s humongous seat. She then strapped the seatbelt over me, that was the width of my entire chest. As I watched her stand up, she gave me another smile as she walked around the car to the driver’s side. The window had to be at least 2 feet higher than I sat. My feet didn’t even make it to the end of the leather seat. Four people my size could have easily fit in the seat.

 

As Jenny took her seat, the world got even larger. Her long legs went all the way to the pedal. Looking up at her, my head probably came slightly higher than her elbow when her arm was at her side, while she sat. She looked at me again, and again she smiled. She didn’t realize how beautiful she was to me.

 

“Wow, you’re simply adorable sitting in a giant’s seat. To cute. Well, we’re now on our way,” She proclaimed.

 

The car started, she backed out of the garage and turned towards the giant’s road, and off we went.

 

After about a 20-minute drive, of me basically looking up at the beautiful women above, we came to a stop and she was lifting me up again. She flipped me over her shoulder so I saw the ground below, and had a great view of her massive ass. I cradled one of my arms around her neck and the other around her shoulder. All I wanted to do was kiss this deity.

 

She started walking into the one-story real estate company. It looked as if it were a house itself.

 

“Okay, so, if you look down, the side of the walls is meant for little people such as yourself. The middle is for the giants, such as myself,” She said to me, as I looked up from her shoulder into her eyes.

 

“As you can see, there is this one long hallway, with a few rooms. “

 

She made a left into what looked like her office. There was a towering desk that stood waist level to her, so roughly 11 feet. She had a massive swivel chair, a computer on the desk, and some filing cabinets, with a window above the desk. Lost in her eyes, I didn’t realize she placed me on the ground, making me feel like my inadequate self again, as she towered above. She then took a seat in her giant chair. I was left looking up at her, as her knees were my height in the chair. The giant women then swiveled around as she turned her computer on. She then turned her head to see me looking up at her.

 

“Well, I’m just going to check some stuff out on the internet really quick. I guess, you can just stand to the side for just a second, then I’ll show you where you will be working? Is that okay?” She asked.

 

Looking up, I was surprised.

 

“Ugh, I thought I’d be working with you today?”

 

She smiled.

 

“Of course you will, but you’ll have your own office too, one that’s more your size.”

 

I was relieved. After a few minutes, the front door of the building opened, and some talking was heard. Two new giants then peaked their head into Jenny’s office. One a giant, the other a goddess. The giant women was cute, probably in her mid thirties, she had short brown hair and big boobs. The man had his arm around her, he had a five-o’clock shadow. Each was dressed professionally.

 

“Hey, Jenny! How as the move,” the unknown giantess said.

 

The giants didn’t see me, as I had been sitting on the ground at the side of the door. I got up, and stood beneath the towering couple unnoticed. Jenny swiveled around, instantly seeing me,  as I was admiring the new couple above.

 

“Hey, Allison, it was good…hey, Spencer, stay to the side,” She commanded. The giants suddenly looked down.

 

“Well, who is this little guy?” Allison asked. Both giants were looking at me with a confused look, I waved up.

 

“Oh, he’s a brave one,” The unknown giant man said.

 

Jenny then got up, joining the towering people as I stood in between them all, looking up. I was suddenly in a sea of towering legs, twice the height of my own body. I loved the feeling.

“This is actually our new neighbor, Spencer. He’s going to be interning this summer with us,” Jenny said. “Actually, if you’d like to show him to his office that would be great.”

 

“Oh, of course I will, it’s great having a new normal-sized person around. So, he isn’t scared of us?” The new goddess asked.

 

“He’s been very comfortable with being in our home, and quite frankly, it’s a relief. I thought, our new neighbors would hate us,” Jenny said. That’s when the man began to talk.

 

“Well, I’ve got to go Ally, I’ll pick you up later,” and he then kissed the woman on the cheek. That made me jealous as I had been imagining kissing Jenny, and certainly was now on this Allison ban-wagon.

 

“Bye Brian,” She said as he walked off, paying no attention, to me, the person as tall as his knee.

 

“So, does he like being picked up yet?” Allison asked.

 

I answered.

 

“You can go ahead and pick me up, I don’t mind.” She gave a smile, as I prepared myself for her massive hands to lift me up, but lifting my own arms up, like a toddler wishing to be carried.

 

“Oh wow, he’s even lifting up his arms. I wish most little people were as easy to be around as this guy has been so far.” Her titan frame bent down. Her arm’s, longer than I was by about a foot or so, dropped her huge hands as they lifted me up towards her pillows on her chest. That’s where I stopped. Now, I was chest level to the real life giants. Allison smiled at me, as did Jenny, both looking down.

 

“Yep, I think he’ll be a nice fit to the team this summer, go ahead and take him to his area, Spencer, I’ll be there in a bit.” Jenny said.

 

The goddess that held me, swung around as she made her way down the hall with me in tow. I smiled up at her as she watched where she was going. I enjoyed the view of her beautiful blue eyes as I sat against her cushiony bosom. She made her way into another door to the right at the far end of the hall. I was expecting it to be her office, another giant’s room. However, looking down from my high vantage point. There were cubicles as high as her thigh lining the right half of the room. On the left half, was one giant desk, as tall as her hip, and another giant swivel chair. She stayed in the door frame.

 

“Well, it’s nice to have you here Spencer. As you can see below, there are three cubicles for people of your size. You can take the middle one, or the far one, there’s one other person your size that works in the other one. This desk built for people like me, is for the intern giant that we have. So, they’ll be here in a few minutes. I’m going to put you down now, and let you get acquainted with the room.”

 

I felt a falling sensation as she placed me down. She smiled and was about to turn.

 

“It was nice meeting you too,” I yelled, as I waved by.

 

She smiled and let out an “aww.”

 

“You’re adorable, most little people run if they see us, you’re the exact opposite. I really think Jenny is right, this is going to be a great fit,” She began to kneel. And the greatest surprise happened. Sitting on one knee, at 10 feet tall, her hands came down lifting me up. Her soft lips then kissed the top of my forehead. Forgetting where I was, I then kissed her chin. The only part I could reach. Suddenly, she placed me on the ground.

 

“Did you just kiss me?!” She yelled, still on one knee.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just you surprised me with a kiss, and I felt so so safe, literally in your hands, and you’re so beautiful,” I reasoned. She actually smiled again.

 

“You think I’m beautiful? Most people your height think I’m a monster, that’s sweet. I’ll let that slide. I was kissing you more of because how adorable you are…I’m sorry that may have led you on.”

 

The giantess gave a fake frown, as I realized I was more of a pet to these people, than a human.

 

She got up to her towering height and left the room. I was left with choosing a cubicle,  which towered over me a good 2 feet or so. I choose the one furthest from the door.

 

After a few minutes of skimming the Internet, Jenny yelled for me to come back to her office.

 

“Hey, Spencer! Could you come here?” She yelled.