- Text Size +

I watched out my window as the new family next door finished moving in. The moving truck left and the family was inside. I couldn’t believe that the massive house now contained a massive family. Yes, this family is different from normal one’s, that’s because they are 20 ft tall, or in the process of growing to those epic proportions. For the past 20 years or so, for reason’s unknown, roughly 25 percent of the world’s population had begun growing to the towering height of 20 ft or taller. This was the first family to move into my neighborhood that happened to be taller than the one-story house I lived in with my parents.

 

Even thought the world’s population was literally “growing” I had never met giant people yet. Most tall people began moving into special sections of towns designated for them, but for the past few years, they’d be moving into regular sized subdivisions or cities again. Legislation was in place that was making new buildings be built for both the towering giants and us regular, normal-sized people. It was only a matter of time before a family giants moved into our town. I lived in a small town about 45 minutes from the city. Most houses out here own a few acres. I live on the part of town that almost everyone has three acres. The lot behind us went up for sale, so I guess the giant family decided to take the land to build their towering house. From my bedroom window, in the back of our house, I could see the construction of the two-story house, that looked more like a five story building for normal-sized humans. Every house in our part of town is probably about five minutes away from each other, but the new house that was completed was almost right up against our property line.

 

So, basically, this was the first time we would have real neighbors. I’d be lying if I said I’m not looking forward to meeting them. I’ve seen plenty of news features of reporters visiting these giants and their towering homes. It’s just I’ve never actually gotten to meet one. I was basically just waiting for my parents to come home from work since I just got home from school, that’s when the phone rang. I stopped looking out the window hoping to steal a glimpse of one of the massive people, and went to the kitchen to retrieve the phone.

 

“Hello?” I asked.

 

A woman’s voice answered back.

 

“Hello, yes. Is this the Smith residence?” She asked.

 

“Yes it is, this is Spencer speaking, my parents can’t talk if you wanted them.”

 

“Oh, well I’m Jenny of the Stewart family, your new neighbor’s. We just wanted to invite you over for dinner later tonight. Got your phone number from the phone book and looked up your address. We felt it would be a good idea so you can get use to us. You know. With being, well, taller than average.”

 

I was shocked; this was the moment I had been waiting for.

 

“Ugh, well…Yeah, why not. I’ll let my parents know when they get here. What time should we come over?”

 

“Does seven sound good?”

 

“Yep, that’s good, thanks for the invitation. See you then.”

 

“See you guys then too, my family and I look forward to meeting you.”

 

Click. She hung up.

 

Instantly I went and got my cell phone and texted my parents our dinner plans. A few minutes later, they both texted back saying that sounds like a good idea.

 

I eagerly awaited for the clock to reach seven, it wasn’t everyday that there was finally something cool to look forward too. At around five, both my parents arrived from work.

 

“So, what did she say on the phone?” my mother asked. She had always wanted to have neighbors that lived closer, I guess so she could have a friend right next door to gossip with.

 

“She said for us to just come over at seven.” I replied.

 

“Well, did she say if she had a family?” My dad asked.

 

“She said she was apart of the Stewart family, so I’d assume so.” I said.

 

“Well, I guess we will see. I wonder why they moved out here though; I guess it was going to happen someday. Wouldn’t be surprised if more of them showed up out here,” my father continued.

 

“Why’s that?” I asked.

 

“Close drive to the city and we have plenty of land out here. I’m surprised a colony of giants hasn’t already invaded.” My dad replied. “Well anyway, it’s getting late. I think we should start heading there now.”

 

Finally, it was time for dinner. We walked out our back door and made our way towards the enormous house. Walking down the driveway, it was at least as wide as a four-land road. These people must be extremely rich. It seemed like the only reason to have that large of a driveway is for a car. Giants that drive giant cars have a giant bank account.

 

We reached the steps to the front door. There were three of them, and they were taller than anyone in my family. My family is on the shorter side, I’m 5’7, and my parents are both around the 5’5 range. Well anyway, each step was at least 2 feet tall making us feel even shorter. Once we climbed up the steps, both my parents’ mouths were agape as we looked up at the towering door. The handle had to have been ten feet high. Our house has eight-foot ceilings…the doorframe itself towered over us, if the people were 20 feet tall this door had to be close to 25 feet tall. I didn’t have anything to compare it too. I felt smaller than a toddler; I had to be more like an infant to these people. At least there were two doorbells. One was a few feet taller than the door handle; the other must have been built for people of normal size as it was at our eye level.

 

“Thank god they had a bell down here, I don’t even think they’d have heard us knock. Ready or not, here we go,” my dad said, as he pushed the button.

 

As soon as he pressed it, we could hear voices but not what was being said. After a few seconds, the door swiveled open. We were met by two sets of knee’s at eye-level, I continued to look up as I was stunned at how large the people in front of us are. The mother was wearing a dress that stopped at her knees. The man was just as tall as the massive lady, wearing a suit like he just got home from work. I couldn’t believe how small I felt.

 

“Hello! You must be the Smiths! I’m Jenny and this is my husband Todd,” said the towering woman looking down on us.

 

“Nice to meet you guys, you want to come in?” said the towering man.

 

“Well, hello. It’s nice to meet you,” my dad responded. He then offered up his hand,
“My name’s Kent.”

 

“You haven’t been around tall people before,” said the man laughing. That’s when both giants bent down on one knee. I was astonished at how much smaller that made me feel, as the massive people still towered over us. The man took his two-foot hand offering it my father. My dad shook two of the giant’s fingers. The mother did the same thing. My mom and dad shook the giant’s hands. I watched above as the kneeling giant mom then darted her eyes toward me and smiled.

 

“Ah, you must be Spencer, the one I talked to early. It’s nice to meet you,” the mother offered her impressively giant hand and fingers. I took my hand, only able to squeeze two of the massive fingers.

 

“What year are you at school, Spencer?” the mother asked.

 

“Going to be a senior once school starts up,” I said.

 

“Oh that’s wonderful. One of my daughters is 18, she’ll be a senior, you should go an introduce yourself, she’s upstairs. Anyway, what are you looking at doing in college?” she said.

 

“Ugh, probably business,” I said.

 

“This keeps getting better, I own a realty company for well, housing people of our stature, I was looking for a new intern. If you’d like I’d love for you to stop by for an interview sometime if you’re interested. It would look good on your college application, my other daughter goes to Harvard and she interned with me, she’s home right now for the summer obviously. So would you be interested?” she asked.

 

I continued to stare up as everyone was waiting for an answer. To work for a giant as beautiful as her was a dream come true. She was stunning, with long brunette hair and a high angular face with deep brown eyes.

 

“Yeah, that sounds like a good opportunity, thanks,” I finally responded.

 

“Great! Well, how about you go upstairs and find my daughter, she’s in her room. And how about you two come with us to talk,” said the giant woman.

 

Both Jenny and Todd made their way back to their full heights, towering over us leaving us staring at legs that were as long and thick as tree trunks. The giant man stepped out of the side as the women’s massive hand guided us between the towering people looking down. I continued to stare at the mighty couple as they smiled down on us. My parents walked through the towering couple as I stood behind a second. The giant’s then looked back up at each other, proud that they possibly made friends. The man stepped forward as I looked up walking in-between them. He gave the giant women a kiss as I was walking in between them. They were like real life titans. My parents made there way through a long hallway to where the kitchen looked to be. It was funny watching them walk in the house. They passed a table that was as tall as the giant’s waists, making them seem insignificant. I looked straight ahead after I cleared the massive couple and saw about 20, 2-foot tall steps. The massive man made his way down the hallway, stopping next to my parents, making them seem even smaller as they came up to his knees.

 

“Follow me to the kitchen,” he said to the miniature couple.

 

My father and mother turned towards me.

 

“See you at dinner,” my dad said. “Have fun,” my mother finished.

 

I was about to make my trek up, but really didn’t want to climb the 40-feet of steps, I turned around and almost knocked into the knee of Jenny. I looked up to see her smiling down at me.

 

“Looks like kind of a trek,” she said.

 

“Yeah…” I responded.

“If you want, I can give you a lift up. It’d be no trouble at all, after all, the house is built for people of our scale,” said the women.

 

“Uh…I guess, if it’s not a problem.” I said.

 

The mountainous woman then began to get on her knees. On both knee’s I only came up to her waist, she was so beautiful to. Her massive hands stretched down as she placed them under my armpits, she slowly lifted me off the ground. She placed me up against her shoulder, holding me with one of her massive forearm as a place for me to sit as she began to ascend upwards to her full height. I had never felt more safe and secure in her life. Her giant boobs served as a nice cushion for my entire body to rest on.

 

“There, comfortable?” she asked.

 

“Never more so in my entire life,” I said, realizing that was way uncensored and unlike me to say. She just laughed as I looked up into her amazing eyes.

 

“Ha. I guess there are some nice things about being your size and a man,” she quipped back.

 

She then began her accent up the stairs in quick fashion. Her boobs bounced into my body with each titan-like stride. When we got to the top we were met by a long hallway, with five or six closed, 25-foot doors. She carried me to the end of the hallway.

 

“Sorry little guy, ride’s over,” the giant women said as she gently bent over placing me on the ground in front of a towering closed door that had light streaming through the crack. The giant then knocked on the door, as I was knee-level again. I gazed up at the handle as it turned open, revealing a beautiful brunette replica of the towering daughter. The both stared eye-to-eye.

 

“Hey Lindsay, what are you doing?” the giant mother said. I might have well not even been there as the giant’s towered over my presence.

 

“Uh, just browsing online, watching tv, why?” the giant teen responded.

 

“Oh, well the neighbor’s are here,” the mom said, then looked down. “Actually, here’s their son. He’s going to be a senior, so I thought you to might have some stuff in common.”

 

The giant girl looked down on me, giving me a half smile. I was in love already. She then gave her attention to her mom. That’s when I looked down for the first time, as I stood in-between the giants above. Their feet were huge. The mother was in a pair of black flats, while Lindsay had on some Nike’s.

 

“Well, dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes, you guys should hang out till then,” the mother said.

 

I put my foot as close to Lindsay’s as possible without touching. Her foot was at least three times larger than mine, I was shocked.

 

I looked back up to see both the mom and daughter with a surprised look on their face.

 

“Uh sorry, I’ve just never met tall people before…It’s different.” I said.

 

“That’s alright, you’re not the first and won’t be the last,” Jenny said. “Well, okay I’ll go downstairs.” With that the towering woman left.  I stared up looking at the towering teenager.

 

“Uh, hi, I’m Spencer,” I  said, offering my hand like my dad. Instead of getting to one knee, the giant bent over at the waist and gave me her middle finger and forefinger to shake.

 

“Lindsay, nice to meet you, come on in,” she said as she withdrew her hand and stood back up. She moved out of the way allowing me to walk into the  giant’s room. I walked in and turned around as she closed the door, essentially trapping me in since I couldn’t reach the 10-foot tall handle.

 

I couldn’t believe the size of everything. It was like I was in a different world. I was dwarfed by everything, well except the trashcan. It was about the same height as me, made for giant dormrooms. I looked up as the giant girl strided past me to a desk chair that was mid-thigh on her, about 3 feet taller than me. She rolled it past me next to her bed that came up to her 11-foot tall waist.

 

“Want to sit?” she asked as she looked down. I nodded.

 

Without warning, she bent down, lifting me up by the armpits and sat me onto the chair. My legs were only as long as half the seat. My head was as high as half of the chairs back. I felt miniscule. She laughed.

 

“Sorry, I don’t have normal-sized furniture.” The giant girl then got onto her bed and flipped through some channels with the remote, which was as long as her massive hand. The TV could have been a big screen at my house. After a few minutes of awkward silence she asked something.

 

“So, you’re going to be a senior, too?” She asked.

 

“Uh yeah. Last year of high school. Actually, I might get an internship this summer with your mom.” I said, trying to think of something.

 

“That’s cool, my sister Anna did, she liked it. I’m guessing she didn’t say what you’d be doing?” She said.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Oh, well since you’re a normal-sized person, she’d probably have you go through the houses looking for stuff us giants might miss. She’d also have you do PR stuff, like preparing pamphlets on information about giants moving to other communities. You’ll spend a lot of time in giant communities with her giant clients. She doesn’t do normal-sized home reality, they got to scared when she showed up to meet with clients like you once,” She said.

 

“Really, why’d they get scared?” I asked.

 

She laughed.

 

“Well, people like us are quite intimidating after all. We can’t even fit in small homes. Actually, you don’t seem that scared,” She said.

 

“I think people like you make me feel safe,” I said without thinking. I thought I ruined it, but she smiled.

 

“Really? That’s the nicest thing anyone your size has ever said about my family,” she said.

 

“Well, when your mom picked me up, I never have felt more safe or secure. I felt wanted, I don’t have many friends, so I just felt like I belonged.” I said honestly.

 

“Really?” She said.

 

I nodded as I looked down towards my feet on the chair, feeling even smaller. That’s when I looked up as the giant girl got off her bed. Her massive hands then came down as they lifted me up like her mother did; I sat on her forearm and looked into her eyes as she smiled.

 

“Now you have at least one friend, make that one very big friend,” she said laughing. She then put me onto her bed, as she was still standing. Her boobs loomed large over me. She then got back onto the bed, causing me to fall over. She sat back down against her headboard, then her hands came down carrying me up into her lap. Sitting back my head rested on her stomach as I looked up seeing her smile at me. My legs didn’t even reach her mid-thigh. We then sat talking about our favorite things like that while half-watching TV waiting for dinner to be served.

 

After a few minutes of chit-chat, the door swung open as the towering mother came back in.

 

“Hey guy’s its time for dinner.” Jenny said.

 

“Be right there,” Lindsay said. She then lifted me up and placed me on the bed while I watched her lengthy body get up. Her massive hands came back down lifting me up and off the bed, placing me on the ground. She rose to her full height. I stared straight ahead into Lindsay’s kness. I felt even smaller all of a sudden. I looked back up as the giant girl smiled down at me. I didn’t like this feeling so I tapped Lindsay’s knee.

 

“Could you pick me up, I don’t think I really like being down here right now, I need help going down the stairs anyway.”

 

She then got down on her knees, as I stared into her crotch. Her hands then lifted me up and she got up. This time, she held me up against her bosom, placing a hand on my back that covered at least half of it, for support. She then began walking down the hall and down the stairs. When she reached the ground floor she gently placed me back on the ground, as I had to crane my head up to see her tower over me again.

 

“Follow me to the kitchen,” she said.

 

In order to keep up with her strides I had to jog to keep up. It was amazing being in this house. Everything was gargantuan. Reaching the kitchen, everything towered high above. There was an island, which came up to Lindsay’s waist, putting it at 10 feet. Part of the island rose up to a counter which was just below her chest. There were towering bar stools that could fit the giant’s but I couldn’t even climb them if I wanted to. The fridge was just as tall as the giant’s themselves making it as tall as a two-story house. Coming around the island, I looked up to see Lindsay with her giant parents. My parents were sitting up on the edge of the counter putting them at waist level. Lindsay was in the middle of her parents who were standing in a half circle around my parents. I walked into it, standing knee-level with the giant family, as no one noticed me.

 

“So did you and Spencer find stuff to talk about,” the giant Jenny asked her towering daughter.

 

“Yeah, he’s nice.” She said. I smiled.

 

“Well that’s good, you already have one friend,” her towering father said. I decided to tap Lindsay’s knee again. She looked down and smiled, causing everyone else to look down as well.

 

“Need a lift?” She asked.

 

I nodded, as her massive hands came down again, lifting me up and placing me on the counter with my parents. Sitting, now I was eye-level with the giant’s stomachs. Looking up they were talking to each other, looking eye-to-eye.

 

“Todd, how bout you go get our guests seats ready, and Lindsay, you get their plates ready please,” Jenny said. The towering man smiled back at her and left, while Lindsay smiled at me and left, both going to the dinning room. Jenny then stood in front of us, smiling. I looked up as her massive hands landed on the sides of me an my parents surrounding us. Her body was us about as wide as my family sitting together. She then knelt down, so that she was level with us, smiling still.

 

“So, is there anything you guy’s need? Are you fine?” She asked.

 

“I think we’re good,” my father said. “You wouldn’t mind giving us a lift down would you?”

 

“Of course not!,” Jenny said. The kneeling giant rose her massive hands from our sides and gently placed us on the ground one by one. I felt secure when she lifted me up and placed me amongst the mortals on the ground. The titan smiled.

 

“Hope that’s better. Todd and Lindsay should be ready, just go into that room they went into,” She said to us. She then rose back to her full height, leaving us in the world of knee-high people. Looking up, she was smiling, and the unexpectedly took a step over us. It was the first time that I truly appreciated how much bigger they were than us. My parents and I then made the trek through the valley of counters and cabinets that stretched to the 25-foot ceilings and into the dinning room. Right when we entered, a towering woman and man were standing just to the left of the door. My parents went straight to the side of the wall as they looked up at the towering couple unaware of our presence. I elected to go a different route. I walked right under the man’s legs, which grew into the air. I looked up at the pair trying to see who they were, when Jenny walked up beside them, leaving me in a circle of giants.

 

“Anna, Ben, you should introduce yourselves to our new neighbor’s,” Jenny said. I decided to join my parents and walked under the towering girl’s legs, which were as thick as tree-trunks. I don’t know why, but the longer I stayed with the giants, the better I was appreciating my own height. I was starting to enjoy looking at them up above, as they were beautiful to me. We were helpless in their home and they did everything they could to accommodate us, to protect us almost. My parents and I looked up, as Anna and Ben were in front of us, with their backs toward the giant family.. The giant people hadn’t noticed us. That’s when Todd and Lindsay walked up beside the group, making it a group of five giants compared to us three knee-high people.

 

“Hey mom, have you seen Spencer and his parents?” Lindsay asked.

 

“We were just talking about that. No I haven’t honey,” the giant mom said.

 

That’s when my dad spoke up for us little people.

 

“Hey, Todd, Jenny, we’re down, here.” My dad rose his voice high enough so they’d hear.

 

I watched above as the giant’s guided their heads down towards us. Anna, looked over her shoulder, she then grabbed the arm of her boyfriend, Ben. She pushed him toward her mom, and she stepped to the side of us, including us in the circle. Everyone was smiling down.

 

“Sorry about that guys. We tend to forget that people of your size, may get lost in our house,” Jenny said.

 

Anna and her boyfriend then got down on one knee. Still towering above as, a good 10 feet higher.

 

“Nice to meet you guys, I’m Anna and this is my boyfriend Ben,” She said offering a hand, as did Ben. My parents stepped forward and shook two of their giant fingers.

 

I stepped forward as Anna smiled down, she was just as beautiful as her mom and sister, a brunette as well. I took ahold of just her forefinger and shook it. These people’s finger’s were at least a foot long and about the width of three of my own fingers. I shook the giant dudes as well. They then stood back up to their towering heights, dwarfing us again.

 

“Well, everyone get settled in, the food’s on the table. Me and your dad will help our guests out.” Jenny said.

 

The group of giant’s dispersed, leaving us looking up to the massive couple, who continued smiling down on us. Jenny then rose her head and looked into her husband’s eyes who rose at the same time. I took advantage of the situation and walked forward in-between the towering people above. It was such a thrill to be beneath the giant people when they were looking at each other.

 

“How about I grab Spencer and his dad, while you get Cathy (that’s my mom’s name),” Jenny said above.  The giant’s looked back down, and smiled at me.

 

“I think this one like’s being here,” the woman said referring to me, as both giant’s smiled at each other.

 

The massive man’s hands decended as he lifted my mother off the ground with ease. She flew into the air, amongst the giants, and held against the man’s forearm like an infant.

 

That’s when it was me and my dad’s turn as the giant turned and walked away. The giant women lowered to both knee’s smiling down at us. She then placed both of her hands on the ground with open palms.

 

“Okay guys, each of you choose a hand then lay back onto my forearm like a chair. Just step onto the hand, you won’t hurt me,” Jenny said.

 

I stepped up to her right hand, it was as thick as my foot. I stepped onto it, both of my feet fit across her palm, which was slightly longer than one of my size 10 ½ feet, her fingers were bigger than my feet too. I turned my self around and sat myself onto her palm, with my head right up against her elbow joint, and my legs extending about a foot off her hand. My dad copied. We then began to rise, as she held each one of us like newborn babies. It was incredible how easy it was for her. This was my favorite part so far. Her massive right boob was cushioning me as my entire body wrapped around her arm and my head rested on her triceps. She was magnificent, as she stared ahead walking us to our seats. We were basically chest level. Looking across from me, I could see that my dad was in heaven too as he smiled back as the unaware giant paid no attention. We came to a stop as I looked ahead of us only to see the back of the giant husband. He must have been finishing placing my mom in a seat. He then turned around. I looked up from my vantage point, as the giant man turned toward his wife smiling.

 

“Need help there,” He said to his wife, our carrier, while they both turned their attention back to us.

 

“Thanks honey, you’re the best,” she said. The man then bent in, as the giant’s kissed, resulting me and my dad being squished between their enormous chests.

Jenny then tilted my dad a little higher. As I watched, the man’s massive hand’s grabbed my dad between his arm-pits lifting him up to his face as he dangled between the giant man and woman. The giant swiveled around, and bent over, placing my dad in his seat. Talk about being manhandled. I looked up into Jenny’s eye’s as she smiled down at me.

 

“So, come here tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. and I’ll take you to my office to  get started with the internship. I think you’d be great. We’ll take the giant highway, so it won’t take that long,” she said to me.

 

“Will do. I can’t wait,” I responded. She smiled back at me. She then looked up as her husband turned around, placing me in-between the towering couple again. From my perspective at their chests, they really looked like Greek God’s to me. The thought was actually giving me a feeling of sexual arousal, which I never thought I’d have. The massive hands of the woman shifted me over as she lifted me up under the armpits as she raised me into her eyes, smiling at me. The massive hand’s of the man then took me by surprise, as he took a hold of me. She began to rise as he lowered me, then turned, blocking me from the goddess face. He then placed me in a chair as I stood on it, then sat on my butt. He backed up as he and his wife stood shoulder to shoulder smiling at us. To my surprise, me and my parents were at chest level, sitting on a long bench, that was as wide as the giant’s chair’s and giants themselves. We were in some sort of high chair as our bench also had it’s own table connected to it. The towering couple then knelt down a little so they were eye-level to us.

 

“If there’s anything you guy’s need, let us know,” Jenny said. “I’ll get your plates, then we can eat!”

 

They both rose back up as we got a view of the table. We were sitting at the end of the table by ourselves. Anna and her boyfriend were at the far left of me. Lindsay was sitting on my left side. Todd sat two seat’s down on my parent’s left, leaving a seat for Jenny. We were about as tall as the middle of the giant’s triceps. I looked at Lindsey as she smiled. That’s when the towering mother came back holding all three of our normal-sized plates in one hand. The plates fit neatly in her palm, all about the width of her massive hand. She then knelt down again. She took the thumb and forefinger of her free hand, lifting a plate from end to end, like it was nothing. She placed the plate in front of my mom on our high chair table. She did the same thing with the other plates.

 

“Dinner is served! It’s lasagna,” she said. She then rose back to her towering height and took a seat beside my parents and her husband.

 

Looking across their table. Their dinner spread was unreal. It was epic proportions. There had to be about 3 servings of lasagna in dishes as long as I was, and the width of my entire family sitting shoulder to shoulder. The giant’s began serving themselves. The dinner was good. After a few minutes of chit-chat, the giant mother decided to make a toast,

 

“Here’s to the friendship between the Stewart family and the Smith family. We may see the world from different perspectives but that will never stop us from getting to know each other better. “

 

I watched as everyone raised their glasses and drank to the toast. When dinner was over, I waited to get helped out of my seat.

 

“Well, since dinner is over, and Spencer has a long day tomorrow, why don’t we help you get out of here, “ Jenny said as she looked at us. All the giant’s began clearing there plates and walked into the kitchen. Jenny stayed behind and helped us out of our high chair. I watched as she rose to her towering form, leaving us at chest level. Her arm’s, longer than my body, extended to her side, as her massive hands grabbed a hold of my mom underneath her armpits. The giant lifted her up to her face, then gently bent down, placing her on the ground. She repeated the same steps with my dad and me. We were now at knee height again, as we looked up at the towering woman.

 

“Why don’t you guys walk yourselves to the front door, and me and Todd will be in their in a few minutes to let you out. I think you know where it is.” The massive women said, she then turned and walked towards the kitchen, leaving us to stare up at the giant dinning room table and chairs. We brought our eyes to our perspective and walked out of a 25-foot doorframe and into the main hallway and to the giant front door, which we waited in front of. After a few minutes of waiting, the towering couple stepped through the kitchen door way and made their way to the hall. We all looked up as the couple looked down from their amazing vantage point.

 

“It was nice having you guys over. Come on over whenever you want, don’t be shy. And if you ever need our help with anything, just ask,” Jenny said from above, as she and her husband smiled down from way above.

 

“We loved you guys, your simply some of the nicest people we’ve met,” my father said.

 

“That’s sweet of you to say. Guys might want to scoot to the side so I can open the door,” Jenny said.

 

My parents and I stepped back as the giant women swung the door open. The towering couple smiled down as we waved them goodnight and proceeded out the door back to our house.

 

Climbing down the three giant steps, the door behind us shut.

 

“That went much better than expected,” my dad said.

 

Turning around and looking up at the colossal structure, I couldn’t help but think that tomorrow was going to be one of the best days of my life. Sleep would be hard to come by tonight.