- Text Size +

 Blue Triangular shaped birthstone on a chain made of gold, take these down and remember them. If you are with any woman who has one of these on you need to get away asap. Do not let her know you are leaving or alert her to your intentions. I say this for your own good, remember Blue Triangular gem on a gold necklace with what she'll say is her birthstone.

 

I can't tell you my name or anything personal like my town or job(past) for the safety of my family or friends. I can tell you I am a younger male who has witnessed horrors beyond explaination but i'll try to anyway. Do not take this as anything but a subtle nudge to let you in on a secret that is hiding in the shadows. I really wish it was fiction and you are open to investigating this on your own if you don't believe me. Please for the love of all that is good do not let anyone know you are onto them. You will not want to subject your family to the backlash.

 

I will tell you of what I know now, you'll have to forgive the shortness or possible open ends as I have to stay on the move. I cannot let this group of women know where i'm at. Their numbers are large and they are deeply entrenched in all forms of life. Do not take this to the police or you will be exposed.

 

Let me get this out now because I am certain the young lady at the front desk was wearing a suspicious looking rock. I will not take the chance and I must leave very soon.

 

It was a blustery rainy evening when I stumbled upon a diary log of my ex girlfriend ( I am nosy). There were weird words almost like an incantationin Latin. I looked up the words and discovered it to be a strange mix of words when put together read like this. "When cast upon the object of desire these small words, Bind him,Tie him , make him like a bite. Spin his form into my clutch and make him melt into mine." What the hell could that even mean?

 

I noticed numbers written down like dates and coordinates of which I typed in and found out to be an old abadoned car planton the outskirts of town. Being a curious individual I decided to take a look out there tonight.

 

As evening fell and the temperature dropped I recievd a phone call from my girlfriend letting me know she would be late tonght. I told her it was ok as I had plans with the boys to watch the football game. Exchanging I love you's we both hung up.

 

I put in the adress of the building in my GPS and began driving through the cold almost freezng rain.Turning on some jazz to calm my nerves as I hated driving through this weather I clutched the steering wheel in anticipation of getting to the warehouse wondering what i'd found. Probably just a stupid little decimated building she and her friends practiced their silly little games. She had joked with me telling me shw was a powerful witch and could make me into a bug if I ever pissed her off.We always laughed and I shrugged it off as foolhardy.

 

 

Ok, 15 miles on the outskirts I came upon the large abandoned building which stood out from the barren landscape surrounding it. I got a shiver up my spine as I pulled up to the building once responsible for major workforce and job production.

 

As I got closer I was shocked to see more than a hundred cars parked outside, one of them even looked like my girlfriends. My interest peaked I pulled behind and studied the license plate and gasped as it was her car! What the hell was she doing here with all of these cars. Looking behind me I noticed a few more cars pulling up in the distance. I didn't want to be discoverd so I pulled around the back alley and pulled inside hiding my vehicle.

 

My breath showing in the air I tried hushing myself to avoid detection. I heard  6 distinct fmale voices talking as they walked towards the door. They sounded familar but I couldnt quite place them. Seeing a ladder ahead I decided to climb it and see what was going on inside. Could these women and my girlfriend be throwing a girls only party inside.

 

Grasping the cold rusty bars I struggled up the 15 foot ladder leading to a landingway and an broken windowway. I carefully walked towards the window and glared inside. The room was large, dank and cold. Inside I could barely make out the forms of the people but saw there must have been at least 120 young women inside including my girlfriend. What were they doing? I waited for 5 minutes feeling the cold rain making my body shiver.

 

Finally a tall blonde woman in her 20's began to speak. Her words were barely audible to me but I made out the words destiny, sacrifice and bonding. I looked on as the mass of women gathered in a circle surrounding what I hadn't seen before. There were 10 passed out men who were tied up and surrounded by the mass of women. Who were these men, strippers? Was this some bachelorette party?

 

My answer came shortly as I saw a hooded figure which was most definately female walk up to the bodies of the men and slice them on their legs creating a large gash. The hooded figure then went to 15 of the women and sliced their hands. The 15 women then walked up to each member of the males and pressed their bleeding hands on the wound of the respective passed out man's wound. Pairing off the women mixed their blood with the men creating some sick blood ritual.

 

The tall blonde woman then took out a old dusty lookig book and whispered something into the ears of each woman. The women then each removed the tops of their attire revealing each to having a blue gemstone around their necks. The women then began to chant something I couldn't understand. As they chanted I noticed the blue gemstones glowing like a bright star.

 

I gasped quietly stifling any noise alerting them to my preesence, what I noticed next still haunts my thoughts. With amost no warning whatsoever a beam shot out of the stone illuminating the men in a flashing blinding blue light. The light was so bright I had to cover my eyes. After opening my eyelids I looked down to find that the men had vanished somehow, what or where they were racked my thoughts. The 15 women then walked closer to the center looking down at something. I waited to see what would happen next, holding my breath I was shook to the core as my pocket lit up and a loud tone came from the phone in my pocket.

 

My text messgae tone rang out like a beacon calling ships to port.

 

Rushing to silence it I looked back up to the scariest sight I could imagine. My presence was now detected as every single head was turned to me. I looked into their faces and was shocked to notice their eyes had no color to them appearing pitch black, all sets of black eyes were now trained on me. Their eyes burned through me causing me to run as fast as I could.

 

I practically jumped down the ladder jumping into my vehicle. Had they identified me? It was pretty dark so maybe they hadn't made me out.  Their eyes though, ther eyes were black!

 

I have to go now, I just recieved a message from my girlfriend asking me where I was. I have more to share. Please remember Blu Triangular Stone on a gold chain.-G-