- Text Size +

Two Birds, One Stoner

Tom wasn’t at school and Elisha’s bold approach rattled him, left him completely unnerved. There was little doubt now that he was in the crosshairs of something outside his ability to comprehend. Where the hell was Tom? Or Sly for that matter?

With the normal class block rotation in his schedule, he had shop first thing, more mindless sanding and banal work allowing his brain to meander and fabricate all sorts of possibilities. How could chicks do that, shrink dudes? What other powers could they have? What if they could read his mind? Were they witches or something? What would Aedin Stray do? Probably just rock that shit, he chuckled to himself.

Second block was Dalrymple’s math class. Boring. Despite his lack of interest and laisse faire attitude, he actually seemed quite capable of grasping math and often finished in the top third of the class.

He checked his phone during breaks and at lunch kept to himself, wandering through the cafeteria to see if he could find either Tom or Sly. He did see Silke, but she was sitting at a table with Susannah, and he definitely wanted to avoid that girl. Slipping out unnoticed, he circled around back behind the band room and had a smoke.

Pembry’s class, on the heels of lunch, almost put him to sleep. An hour seemed an eternity. If she were to test him on what concepts had been delivered during the class, he would get a zero, retaining absolutely nothing. Scrubbing his eyes with his knuckles, he walked out of class and made his way directly upstairs to socials, Ms. Mackenzie’s class. He was the second student to arrive, behind perpetual brownnoser Arnold Toblin, she greeted him with a smile as she was cleaning writing from the large green chalkboard at the front of the room. Flopping into his desk, he smiled to himself and watched her. She was looking exceptionally fine today, particularly hot in a dark navy blue knee length skirt, white blouse, hair up, simple earrings, sensible shoes. Tight butt.

Despite his enthusiasm over her appearance, he had difficulty focusing on the class material as she prattled on about the Alaska Boundary Dispute and subsequent resolution in 1903. Looking down at his binder, he idly scribbled on the paper, doodling various band logos and a large smoldering reefer at the bottom of the page with tendrils of smoke weaving between the hand drawn rock and roll facsimiles.

Day was almost done, should he go home? Had he unwittingly put his mother in jeopardy? Elisha told him she wanted to shrink him and have her way with him, sounded sexy but in reality what the hell did that mean? Eat him? He certainly didn’t want to find out. As long as he didn’t allow himself to be isolated with one of them, maybe he would be alright. He sincerely hoped Tom hadn’t been swallowed on account of Mo telling him about the incident he witnessed. Seconds slipped passed, grains of sand draining in the hourglass of the afternoon.

Looking up from her desk, “Would you mind staying a few minutes after class Morris, just a little follow up to our conversation yesterday?” she asked, glancing at the clock and giving him a smile.

He shrugged, “Sure,” he answered, school day clinging to the last few minutes like a condemned man walking up the gallows.

Finally the buzzer sounded and students flocked to get out of the class. He stretched his feet forward and leaned back in his desk, interlocking his fingers behind his head.

Ms. Mackenzie walked forward, hips swaying nicely as she approached coming to stand near his desk at the back of the room. He wondered how old she was, probably not even thirty yet, maybe, hard to tell. Damn fine woman though. Leaning forward on his desk, face expressive, there was a hint of something floral lingering sweetly her presence, something vaguely familiar. “Is everything really okay?” she asked, tilting her head slightly to one side.

Where did he smell that before? Why was it so tauntingly familiar? From his angle, he was looking almost directly at her cleavage inside the blouse. Nice boobs. “I don’t know, I guess so,” he replied, playing absently by flicking a pen around in his hand.

She smiled pleasantly, “Girl problem?” she inquired.

He leaned his head back, looking up at the ceiling, “You have no possible idea,” he laughed, setting the disposable pen on the desk.

Leaning back and standing upright, “Oh?” she asked, expression inquisitive.

Shaking his head, he chuckled softly.

“Would it have to do with that group of girls that everyone calls the Graces?” she inquired.

“You could say that, but thing is,” he tipped his head forward and made eye contact, “I just don’t know what, I’m sorry, it’s stupid,” he said, looking away.

“No, it’s okay, I’m sure whatever it is, I won’t think it’s stupid,” she reassured.

“I don’t know how to say it without sounding like a kook, you know? It’s way out there, I mean, even for me,” he replied.

She smiled, “You are probably not the first young man to run afoul of a girl’s pretty smile,” she said. “Which of this school’s little queen bees is wreaking havoc in your head?” she asked with a grin.

“Like all of them,” he responded, spreading his hands wide. “It’s like they all fucking with me on purpose, oh sorry, like messing with my head and stuff.”

“All of them?” she asked, pausing to look back at the door near the front of the room before back to him.

Looking in the direction she had, he saw no one. “You don’t understand,” he said softly, “How could you?” he inquired.

“I was a teenaged girl not so long ago,” she said, “And if there was a guy in school, a handsome guy like you who expressed interest in me, I would have been delighted for him to let me know,” she assured. “Maybe you should just ask one of them out, after all, what’s the worst that could happen? She says no?”

He laughed, “That’s not the worst,” he said humorously, remembering the way Len disappeared down Susannah’s gullet.

She smiled and shook her head, “It’ll all work itself out I’m sure,” she said.

“Listen I got to go,” he said, pulling his feet back and rising from the desk. “I know you’re trying to help, but I really got to try and make some sense of the crap bouncing around the inside of my noggin right at the moment,” he explained.

She smiled, “I understand, it’s not easy being as teen these days,” she commiserated.

He laughed, collecting his books. “If only it was that simple,” he stated, moving passed her. That smell again, that delightful hint of something sweet. The dream. Was that the smell in the dream? Is that where he remembered it from? He paused, turning back to look at her. Dark hair. Was it her he had dreamt about? Why her, aside from her obvious hotness, why imagine her as ginormous? Was she the mysterious giantess from his fevered imagination? He facetiously wondered if he should her ask to see if she shaved her pussy hair in the shape of a lightning bolt like the woman from his dream.

She raised an eyebrow, “Something more?” she asked.

He shook his head slowly and grinned foolishly, “No,” he answered, not worth a year’s worth of detention for asking. Turning he walked toward the door, keenly aware of her eyes as he departed. Stepping out into the hall, it was empty, save for two students. To the left of him was Kimber, about twenty paces distant, the other way was blocked off by Elisha, same distance away.

“Susannah had cheerleading practice, otherwise she would have been here too,” Kimber explained, smiling as she moved toward him slowly, sensuous movement, slow and seductive.

Similarly, Elisha was also approaching, pace slow and without urgency or concern. “Come on Morris, it’s okay,” she offered.

Stepping backward toward the door of Ms. Mackenzie’s room, eyes darting back and forth from one girl to the other, a surge of adrenalin coursing through his veins, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or just let me know what you've liked or didn't, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!