- Text Size +

Extracurricular

Morris made an effort not to squirm too much for the balance of the school day, not wanting to inadvertently elevate her arousal level. Given the period of compressed inactivity he experienced, he presumed he had awaken early in the school day and the long periods of inactivity were when she was seated in class. After what he felt was the last period of the day, he figured she would return home. He was wrong.

When next there was light, he was still trapped in her sheer panties. Turning his head to the side, he was able to see through the lacy material of Silke’s delicate undergarment. Girl’s locker room. At once he understood. Silke was a forward on the school’s senior girl’s field hockey team. He could see other girls in various degrees of undress as the squad prepared for practice until his vision was obscured when Silke drew up the white skirt trimmed in green.

What if he escaped from her here? Would one of the other girls help him? If Silke was connected to the Graces, who else might be?

He wasn’t concerned about falling out, the panties cradling him against her like a hammock, drawing him tight into the groove of her slit, but the violent sudden change of direction motions she was making were mashing him mercilessly against her pussy, which of course, began to swell, getting slick with a mixture of perspiration and vaginal secretion. He found it odd, he could swear he felt her change in pulse through the frilly flesh of her genitals as she ran and played the game.

He could hear the sounds of female voices yelling, cheers. A shrill whistle. Should he call out and try to draw attention to himself? Did girls shrink girls? He wasn’t sure. He didn’t know Silke’s intent, what she had in store for him. She had always been kind and friendly, but that was before he was small and he didn’t know what giantess Silke might be like.

Did Sly know about his sister? If he did know why hadn’t he warned Mo about her? If he didn’t, where was he know? Or Tom? Were they out there trapped in other girls panties? Elisha and Kimber both played on the team too. How deep was the conspiracy? How many girls were involved? He was filled with so much doubt. Would his mom raise an alarm over his disappearance, or was she aware of what was going on?

Finally the practice drew to a close, the team walking back to the changing room. He felt sticky and she was not particularly fresh.

She did not seemed very concerned he might draw attention to himself, which reinforced the idea there were far more girls in on the situation than anyone suspected.

Is she going to shower here? What will she do with me if she does? Silke simply grabbed her clothes from her locker and tossed them into her gym bag, skipping toward the exit of the change room.

During the drive to her home, his mind continued to run over the myriad of possibilities, the seeds of mistrust and doubt pervasive in his brain.

Once at the Selwynn residence, Silke parked the car and carried her things into the house. Strolling into her bedroom, she began to strip of the field hockey uniform until she was only clad in her underwear.

Morris smiled wryly, how many times during his visits with Sly had he imagined sneaking into this room and throwing Silke a bone and now here he was, except now, slathered up by her gigantic pussy, he would give almost anything to be somewhere else.

Walking down the hall to the bathroom, she closed the door behind her, pulling out the front of her panties and gently plucking Morris from within, setting him on the countertop next to the sink.

Though familiar given the hundreds of times he had been to the house, the room at this size was alien, foreign and in frightening dimension. “What are you going to do?’ he asked.

“We are going to have a shower,” she replied, moving to the shower and turning it on before removing her panties.

“I mean, well, because I’m small,” he said, trying to ascertain some of her intent.

“And getting a little ripe,” she teased, reaching a hand into the stream of water shooting out of the shower head.

He looked down at his flesh. Large patches of his skin were pruned from exposure to moisture, his hair was mated.

“How many of you are there?” he blurted.

“Sorry,” she said, “I couldn’t hear you over the water.”

“How many girls are involved in this?” he repeated.

“Right now the only one you need to worry about is me,” she replied with a smile, tapping a finger to her breast bone.

“Silke,” he said, “Please.”

Curling her dry hand around him, she carried him into the shower, setting him down on the built in soap dish and drawing the curtain before ducking her head under the spray.

Pulling back, she flipped her dark hair back over her head and looked at him, big smile on her face. “Admit it Morris, how many times have you fantasized about me naked? Wanted me?” she asked.

Did she read his mind? “Not like this,” he replied quickly.

She stepped back, allowing the water to spill over her chest, lowering her eyes, she sucked her lower lips into her mouth and looked at him through long lashes. “No?” she asked, beautiful, body glistening.

He shook his head, intimidated by her sheer physical presence.

Reaching toward him, he turned and cowered as she chuckled and picked up the soap, bringing the scented bar to her breasts and stomach before setting it back down beside him.

“Wash up,” she encouraged, touching a soapy finger to his chest.

Using the lather left behind by her touch, he spread the suds over his body, face, and head, rinsing off in her over spray as she washed and conditioned her hair.

Her body cleaned, she looked at him, “Done?” she asked, leaning toward the faucet.

He nodded.

Turning the water off, she pulled back the curtain and took a large fluffy towel off the rack, bringing it to the front of her body. Perched on his ledge, he watched as she dried her body, legs, privates, and bum before wrapping the towel around herself.

Reaching out for him, she took him off the ledge and set him on the counter, dropping a face cloth beside him to dry with before grabbing another towel and drying hair.

Lifting a corner of the cloth, Morris dried the water from his skin, finishing as Silke bundled her head in the second towel.

Turning her head to look at him, she grinned, “Ready?”

“No,” he said.

She laughed and wrapped her warm hand around him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or provide feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this story!