- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hey there. this has some foot stuff some violence some vore and a bit of incesty situations and whatnot.
Heather squinted her eyes shut, but it wasn’t helping as much as she’d hoped it would. She could still feel the tiny pair of fists beating the soft skin of her toes. Hear the tiny screams of her intended target. Closing her eyes only seemed to intensify those ssensations. She was just waiting out the clock now. As soon as the order came she could just do it. Get it over with in one quick movement. Like ripping off a bandage.

“Squish them already! And stop pouting so much. You should really look like you're enjoying this. I'm not happy if you aren't happy. Remember that.”

The phrase struck a chord in her, and she opened her eyes again. That small, red face gasping for air between her toes wasn't the most pleasant thing to be looking at. Between desperate gasps for air his lips moved, silently begging for his life. Heather didn’t want to disobey her daughter, though, and tried her best to force a smile.

Beneath her toes the struggles turned hysterical as her deranged smile beat at whatever remaining sanity the pinned man held onto. What on Earth was she doing? Was she really prepared to take a young man's life just because her daughter was ordering her to? She was the parent here, wasn’t she?

“Do it, Heather.”

Why was Tiffany calling her by her first name? Had she done something wrong? Should she not be hesitating right now? Gritting her teeth in annoyance, Heather pressed all of her weight down onto her bare foot.

A final, pleading look formed on the terrified man's face before Heather's toes selfishly claimed his life. Every bone beneath her toes was broken instantly, and his remains exploded out the sides of her toes. They were warm, and it immediately began to dry in the crisp, spring air. She bit her lip at the sensation, wanting to wash her feet immediately to ease the uncomfortable sensations.

“Ooh. That guy lived directly underneath you. Now he’ll be living there forever.” The small girl resting on her shoulder whispered. “Did that feel as good as it looked like it did? Could you feel his death rattle when you finally stepped down? Or was he too weak to leave any kind of a lasting impression?”

Heather could hardly believe what she was hearing. Had those words really come from her little girl? She turned her head to the side ever so slightly, wanting to voice an objection, but found she just couldn't do it. What if things went back to how they’d been just a few hours ago? As disturbing as all of this was, it was the most that she'd talked to her little girl in… years? Had they really drifted that far apart?

Sighing, Heather gulped. It was too late now. Mr. Hope, the kindly old man who’d lived in the apartment beneath her own was gone now. His only crime was evacuating too slowly. He was disabled, but she didn’t think Tiffany had known that when she’d singled him out for execution. Would things have played out any differently if she had?

She shivered.

“Okay, one more for now! Let’s get moving!”

It wasn't a suggestion. It was an order. Heather clenched her teeth, afraid of how her little girl would react to defiance. But she’d just killed one of her neighbors in cold blood. She needed to get this off of her chest.

“Tiffany, don’t you think I should go look for some help? We don’t even know how this happened, and what if being this big is… well, dangerous for me? I’d feel much more comfortable if we can stop this and head to the hospital. At least for a quick checkup? Would that be okay, sweetie?”

There wasn’t a response from her shoulder. She’d always known Tiffany to be quick at responding, and it only took a few seconds for her to be fully aware that something was wrong. Each second that counted down felt like an hour, and her heart began to pound in her chest. She could feel the blood rushing through her ears she was so tense.

“Mom. Put me down.”

That tone. And she’d addressed her as Mom. That wasn’t good. It was never good. Tiffany only spoke to her like that before they would fight. Biting her bottom lip nervously, Heather offered an open hand to her right shoulder for her small daughter to step on. She knew she had messed up now, but had to keep a brave face. This was important to her daughter, so she was going to do everything she could to help her enjoy this!

A pair of tiny, soft feet sank into the skin of her palm. With a slow, controlled movement she moved her palm from her shoulder to the roof of the apartment complex. She made sure to place her somewhere safe, intact, and sturdy. Far away from the great, crumbling mess that had once been her meager residence and was now just a sign of where her growth had begun.

With tiny arms over her chest, Tiffany stepped off of the soft palm and onto the roof. She took a few steps before turning back around to look the giant woman in the eye. One not-so-friendly stare was all it took for the giantess’s will to falter, and she turned her head to the side, unable to meet the tiny pair of sparkling blue eyes head on.

“If you want to go to the hospital, then go. I’ll call dad, and he can come pick me up.” Tiffany said, all the humor gone from her voice. “Maybe whatever made you grow will affect him too. I bet he’d be willing to do whatever I told him to. He’s always been there for me. That’s why I picked him, you know?”

Heather’s bottom lip quivered as she was reminded of her past failings towards her little girl.

“It’s a shame too. We look a lot alike. I wanted to be able to experience all of this through you, you know? But if you’d rather go off and do your own thing then I understand. It wouldn’t be the first time. Just make sure to wash your feet before going to the hospital, or you could get some awkward questions.”

“I’m sorry, Tiffany!” Heather interrupted, no longer able to handle her daughter’s cruel words. “There’s no need to call your… father.” She added, her voice hardening ever so slightly at the mention of that man. “Come on, let’s do that thing you mentioned.” She offered, bringing her palm back up to the roof.

The tiny girl stood in place for a moment, raking her eyes over her giantess of a mother standing before her. Her expression would have been unreadable at normal size, and it was even less so for the giant woman. Long, silent seconds were spent staring the woman down before finally, she sighed.

“You're wearing too much.” She stated, softening her rigid posture and folding her arms over her chest. “You look too much like some sort of boring, overgrown housewife in those clothes. Take them off.”

“Okay.” the giantess replied with a quickly reddening face. She'd already felt like she'd pushed the limits too far up until this point, and didn't want to disappoint her little girl. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, she grabbed the thick sweater she'd been wearing and pulled it up over her head. Two oversized orbs bounced heavily for a few moments once they’d been set free from the thick garment. Her jeans were stepped out of a second later, and tossed onto the ruins of their former home.

She'd hoped that going down to her underwear was all that Tiffany had been asking of her, but the lack of reaction once she’d disrobed answered that question before she could even ask. Gulping audibly, she reached behind her back to unclasp the uncomfortable white bra that covered her generous chest, and slipped it from her body a moment later. Exhaling, she stepped out of her silk panties afte, and turned her head to the side in embarrassment. A gentle breeze caressed her nude form, and she bit her bottom lip again.

Tiffany remained silent, though she was now looking over the massive naked form before her. She really did look a lot like the older woman, aside from, well…

With a quiet sigh, she turned her head down to her own petite chest. Her hands cupped at imaginary mounds of flesh protruding from her chest before she crossed her arms in annoyance. For years she'd been assured that she was simply a late bloomer. That she'd fill out just as her mother had, and would need to buy an entirely new wardrobe to compensate. Since then, both friends and enemies had filled out, but she was left behind.

Painful memories flitted through her mind for a moment, before she turned her head back up, and walked onto the palm.

“There’s one more person we need to visit.” Tiffany stated once she was safely back on the giant woman’s shoulder. “Make sure to let me see him again before you do it too.”

Heather nodded, and stepped back for a moment. A surprisingly small number of people had tried evacuating the apartment complex after she’d grown. The rest had to be hiding out in their homes, hoping to weather the storm and stay safe during whatever was going on. Her eyes scanned the building’s façade, before she pinpointed the apartment she was sure she needed.

A tiny face stared back at her through one of the windows, and she felt a twinge of guilt. He was scared. Still, it confirmed that her target was hiding out at home. They’d locked eyes for a moment, and she stepped up to the building. Biting her bottom lip again, Heather punched at the window, and was surprised to see a portion of the outer brick wall collapse along with it. Maybe if things ever got back to normal she’d get to report the wall’s shoddy construction to the superintendent. That is, assuming she didn’t get sent back to prison for what she’d just done, and what she was about to do.

It only took a few seconds of fumbling her fingers around the inside of the apartment blindly before she found her target. Skinny, spindly limbs fought against her giant fingers fruitlessly, but she managed to gently pull a small boy through the hole she’d created in the home just a few seconds earlier. Once visible she carefully closed her fingers around his body, restricting his limbs so that only his head was sticking out from her fingers.

“Him, right?” Heather asked. She'd seen this boy around, though she'd never spoken to him before. She knew his parents were John and Beth down the hall, and that he went to the same school as her daughter. That was probably part of why she’d singled him out only seconds after this strange experience began, but her daughter never filled her in on any of the specifics.

“Yeah.” Came the response, and Heather quietly looked down at the boy who was soon to be her next victim. Though she could feel his desperate struggles to break free of her fingers, she could also tell that his eyes were glued to her bare chest the entire time. Her free arm came up to hide her breasts from his view, while he was brought before her daughter.

Tiffany stood quietly when the hand carrying the boy came up. Her heart fluttered as she looked at the mop of dirty blonde hair looking back at her fearfully. This was it. This was her chance to let him know how she felt. All their history together came welling up inside of her! She just had to let it all out!

Gritting her teeth, she clenched her fingers into a fist and launched it directly at the boy’s face. Unable to do anything to defend himself, he took the punch directly, forcing his head back as a fountain of blood arced from his nose.

“FUCK YOU EVAN!” Tiffany screamed. “DO IT!”

The scared boy was now in pain, and confused. He wanted to ask what she’d meant, but he quickly discovered that the last thing Tiffany had said wasn’t directed at him, but at the woman holding him. The blood streaming down his face was all but forgotten now as he watched the hand move away from the girl on the shoulder, and move towards her face.

Heather opened her mouth as wide as she could, and was relieved that it was more than enough for the little thing to fit inside. She didn’t think she’d choke on him when he was quite this small, and she dumped his tiny form onto her wet, squishy tongue. He began to cry for help almost immediately, and she could feel the tiny vibrations of his voice echo around the chamber of the inside of her mouth. It actually tickled a bit, if she was being honest.

Her lips closed slowly, and dramatically, for effect. She didn’t know what sort of history her daughter and this boy had, but she had requested this specifically and she was willing to do whatever it took to make her girl happy. Her tongue undulated beneath the small boy, and she pushed him to the back of her mouth.

Tiny hands clawed at her tongue, but a sudden idea had struck the giantess. Leaning her head forward, Heather spared him certain death down her throat for the moment, and tilted her head to the side. Using her tongue she maneuvered his body around until it was pressed against her cheek. Her lips pursed slightly to breathe in, before she pressed her tongue against her chin, so the outline of his body bulged slightly.

Her devious game wasn’t lost on Tiffany, who cracked a sly smile at the crying, blubbering husk of a classmate through her mother’s cheek. She felt herself salivating at the thought of what was about to come, and watched carefully as Heather tilted her head back up again.

This time there was no extra teasing. The giantess needed her hunger to be sated, and this was to be her snack. Her tongue scooped the figure out from her cheek and leaned back once again to create a makeshift slide. Desperate fingernails clawed at the sides of tongue to avoid the inevitable, but there was no hope. After only a few seconds gravity won out.

Tiffany watched with rapt fascination. The throat was moving slightly, and she waited for the screaming, squirming bulge to travel down it. What she didn’t expect was the incredibly loud, and deliberate swallowing sound that accompanied his demise. The surprise nearly brought her to her own knees, and she could feel the saliva pool in her mouth all the whole.

“Thank you.” Tiffany said quietly.

Heather’s heart swelled with joy.

---

“Charlie. Come outside. Your daughter wants to see you.”

Heather was quite a sight to behold, now. She towered dozens of feet tall over all other people, and had been busy for the past hour. Any inhibitions she'd felt towards her new role initially had completely evaporated. Her daughter still sat on her shoulder, watching everything that was happening silently.

Feeling tiny people crunch under your feet stopped being so awkward after you'd done it twenty times or so. And thanks to her daughter she'd discovered that she could fit six fully grown adults into her mouth at a time. She couldn't swallow that many at once, though. She'd needed t chew some of them down before doing so, which also taught her that it was remarkably easy for her oversized mouth to crunch through bones and flesh alike.

A thin sheen of sweat covered the giant woman's body as she awaited a response. Her feet were caked in bloody remains of unfortunate people, and random red splotches adorned her breasts and butt as well. The gentle breeze that had cooled her for most of the day was transforming into a powerful gale that blew straight through her hair.

Tiffany wasn't sure what to make of this. She'd spent most of her life growing up with her father, and now her obviously enraged was standing before his luxurious home with her. Part of her wanted to order the woman to walk away, and spare the nice man. Another, more carnal part wished to watch whatever was about to happen, though. She imagined what she would do in this situation, tingling with excitement as she did so.

Even her depravity has its limits. Why focus on one person when there was a whole neighborhood to feast on?

“Mom, I-”

Heather had other plans.

For the first time since this strange new chapter in their lives began, Heather acted of her own accord. In a matter of seconds she'd raised a reddened foot into the air, and slammed it down onto part of the mansion. It cracked, splintered, and was buried beneath her flesh in the blink of an eye.

The words of protest Tiffany had intended to utter were silenced. A devious smile crossed her lips. It hadn't taken very long for the giantess to embrace the role she'd imagined for herself so many a time. As far as she was concerned now, there was nothing she could do to stop whatever was about to happen.

Tiffany bit her bottom lip in anticipation.