- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Long Christmas break is over and nowit's time to get the rest of these done! Features a goth loli, some panties, and shiny boots.
Priscilla studied the tiny pair of eyes looking up at her fearfully. This was something she was normally used to. Something she was good at. Studying. She didn’t know what had come over her, or why she’d said the things she’d said. That wasn’t her at all. Really, it wasn't. But when she realized just how small… well. It felt natural. If anything it would be weird if she talked to something that small like it was a normal person.

She'd completely broken the helpless little thing emotionally, turning her into a quivering lump in the palm of her hand. Turning her lips up into a smile, Priscilla’s free hand gently held the bottom of her dress. Never breaking eye contact with the scared girl in her palm, she tugged the edge of her delicate dress up. After giving her target a quick wink, Priscilla stretched opened the front of her panties.

“I saw you looking at these earlier, Jessica. Ha! Typical! I bet you were wondering what it was like inside, weren’t you?” She paused, but only for a second. “But you know what. I like you, Jessica. That’s why I’m going to kill you last.”

“I'm sorry! Please! Let me g-”

Scoffing, Priscilla tilted her hand to the side and dropped the cargo into the front of her panties. A pleasing, tingling sensation ran through her body like electricity when she released the undergarment to seal the girl inside. The low thrum of arousal present for the last several minutes exploded into a symphony of pleasing sensations, and she rubbed two fingers over the front of her panties. Everything that had built up to this moment replayed in her head, only increasing her arousal.

“She had it coming.” Priscilla thought. Deep down she knew she was only justifying her actions for herself, but the silent words comforted her anyway. This had been building up all year, regardless of the fact that the actual shrinking only happened today. All the humiliation she had to endure at the hands of her captive bubbled up in her mind, and she lowered her frilly dress back over her panties. She enjoyed the feeling for now, but that didn't mean that

“Pasty!” This, unfortunately, was not a new insult. Far too many of Priscilla's mornings began with some sort of insult about her skin. So what if she was a really pale? She just liked to be indoors! It suited her and her interests very well. “Emo!” They'd add in, even though Priscilla was so obviously not! She didn't dye multicolored streaks in her hair to tart herself up. She wore expensive, heavy leather boots with chunky heels, not some cheaply-made wafer-thin canvas shoes! A fondness for black clothing didn't make her emo!

“Really though, seriously, like, why is she so short?” Jessica had said to her best friend Leslie on this particular morning. Unlike their opening salvo, this was something new. Yes, she was shor-no. She wasn't short. She was petite. She was not a little person with squat, stout limbs. She had the perfect anatomy of a grown woman! Just… scaled down a bit!

Well, maybe not a grown woman, she reminded herself as she looked down to her flat chest. Her parents were always telling her she'd fill out once she got to high school. Other girls around her were already into their development, but she hadn't even gotten started yet.

Why did she have to be short-changed genetically? Jessica and Leslie were practically fully developed! Puberty hit them like a truck, manifesting itself in the form of bouncing orbs filling out their shirts. She was the same age as those two, but they got every advantage physically.

Priscilla stopped reminiscing, and began to count backwards from ten. She wasn't like them. They were vapid, self-important, and mean. She, on the other hand, was the very image of grace. She was faultless, and they deserved everything that came to them. Exhaling slowly, she searched her mind for where she'd left off. Despite anger breaking herself out of her reverie, there was a thin, underlying current of excitement from reliving the events in her memory. She had all the time in the world now, so why not continue?

Being insulted for her skin wasn't something Priscilla enjoyed. But, because it wasn't exactly a thing she could change about herself she often just ignored it. So what if they didn't like how she looked? She didn't like them either. It's not like she could change her skin color anyway, so why worry about it? And who cares if these other girls didn't like the elaborate dresses she was so fond of wearing. She could change her clothes any time she wanted! She liked the gothic garments she'd been given, and had no intention of removing them just so she could conform.

But when she was mocked for her height she felt as if something inside of her was about to snap. She clenched her fingers into a fist, and wondered, if only for a moment, how much trouble she'd be in if she delivered that punch.

“Haha really? Like, are you mad Miss Priss?” Leslie said, stepping closer to Priscilla as she did so. “Only a little!” Jessica added, and the two fell into a giggling fit. Biting her bottom lip to restrain herself, Priscilla turned her head down, and tried to make a stealthy escape from the two distracted imbeciles. “Tried” being important, as she'd taken only one step before a pair of hands grabbed hold of her shoulders.

“Oh. My. God.” she had heard from the side. Priscilla bit her bottom lip for a moment, then exhaled calmly. The hands on her shoulders disappeared, but had grabbed hold of her thin ankles. While she’d been holding back all urges to physically assault the bigger girl, Jessica had dropped to the floor and lifted one of her boots.

“Leslie, you have got to see this!!”

Priscilla's face scrunched as she was pulled out of her daydream again. She looked down at her lacy, frilly dress. The gash in the frilly, lacy cloth was obvious at even a casual glance. She frowned at it, wishing she could mend it through sheer willpower alone, and restore her dress to its pristine glory. Maybe retrieving the shrunken Jessica from her panties and crushing her in her fist could help? Really let that blood flow from between her fingers and onto the cement as a human sacrifice to the gods of vanity?

But Priscilla held back. Because she'd won. The tide had been turned in her favor, and the reign of terror she'd endured for months was at an end. No matter how awful she had been before, Jessica was now tiny, and trapped in her panties. And there was nothing the irritating girl could do about it. Besides, she was just getting to the good part.

“Haha, wow! Really! Look at how tall that heel is!”

It was true. The boots Priscilla's parents had just bought her were rather tall to give their petite daughter a much-needed boost in confidence. She'd been so grateful that she'd put them on immediately. What followed was a short period of time adjusting to such a tall heel, before she made the decision to where them everywhere. They fit perfectly. They looked nice. And most importantly, they looked damn good.

“Oh. My. God. You're, still like that short, even with those things on?” Jessica laughed while measuring the heel with her finger. “How do you even walk in them?”

“Very carefully!” Leslie chimed in as if it had been the funniest thing in the world.

Priscilla had had quite enough. With a pink face she lifted her left foot away from the invading hands to leave this humiliation session. Unfortunately, Jessica wasn’t quite ready to let go, and she dropped right to the concrete ground.

Both of her tormentors laughed. Priscilla was hurt. Not physically, but emotionally. She kicked her feet away in a sudden rage, and placed both her hands on the ground. Her dress was covered in dirt and her shoes had probably been scuffed. This was the final straw. Someone had to pay. She was going to report this to a teacher. Or maybe even the principal!

Huffing, she'd climbed to her feet, when she heard it. The sound that changed everything. Her dress had gotten caught on something while she stood. She’d felt it just as much as she heard it. Carefully sewn, lacy fabric tore apart, leaving behind a gaping wound in the dress.

“What did you do?!” She'd shrieked suddenly and for good reason. This was her favorite dress! And now it sported a gash that would expose her skinny legs to the entire world! She'd have to go home and change now!

Leslie and Jessica hadn't found anything wrong with what they'd done though. While Priscilla was understandably distraught over what had just happened, the other two girls devolved into a fit of tittering giggles. Not knowing what else to do, Priscilla looked around her immediate area, and, upon confirming that there was no one else around, she retaliated.

What was supposed to be a swift kick at one of the girls became something else entirely as Priscilla's foot completely missed its target. It wasn't due to an error on her part, though. Nor was it because the other girl had channeled her inner martial artist and dodged at the last possible second.

The universe itself seemed side with Priscilla in that moment and gave her what she wanted. Reality seemed to warp for the tiniest fraction of a second, causing both of her intended targets to vanish from view. Her attempt at a kick went wide, and the sudden gust of wind shocked both tiny girls out of their laughter in an instant.

The huge boot that had just barely missed them stomped uncomfortably close to the pair while Priscilla fought to regain her balance. Her heart pounded in her chest as she waved her arms cartoonishly, before she was finally standing properly again. A smile formed on her lips, while her hands moved to her hips in a triumphant pose as if she hadn't just been struggling to remain standing.

“What just happened?” She asked nobody in particular. It wasn’t that she didn’t know, as the pair struggling at her feet was plainly obvious, but more the fact that she couldn’t believe it. Had she fallen asleep suddenly? Was she dreaming?

Priscilla pinched herself on the arm. Nothing changed. So why not go with it?

Almost by instinct Priscilla began to carry herself in a different way. She was now aiming to show off her new size advantage to the two smaller girls. Without saying anything aloud she crouched to get a better look at her new playthings. Her legs spread as she lowered herself, giving the two girls an impossible-to-ignore view up her dress.

Only a minute ago those skinny, pale legs looked almost cute sticking out of the black dress. Now they were smooth, powerful columns supporting an actual, real giantess. Lacy, frilly panties were on full display between the smooth pillars of Priscilla's legs, and both girls reached the same conclusion at the same time. The goth girl was doing this on purpose. Positioning herself like this was a deliberate move intended to intimidate. And it was working.

“Hi.” Priscilla said, her voice taking on a haughty tone. “So, um, like, question. Who’s small now?” She added in her best impression of the two. “Answer me!” She demanded, barely constrained fury evident as she stamped the tall boot next to the miniature Jessica. Sensing an opportunity to escape, Leslie turned tail and ran, abandoning her friend to the upset giantess’s wrath.

Priscilla scoffed. She decided to let the girl go, and let her feel like she had a chance to escape. For now she was going to focus on Jessica. In one smooth movement she bent forward and plucked the girl off of the ground, and looked over her in the palm of her hand. After a bit of studying she then dropped the tiny Jessica down the front of her panties, and pressed the bulge on her panties with a thin smile.

Her breathing was heavy now, and she fought back the urge to replay the day's events again. Leslie had been given enough of a head start. It was time to crush her dreams of escaping this situation unscathed.

As expected, Leslie had traveled the distance of only a few feet during all of Priscilla’s reminiscing. Placing her hands on her hips she strut forward with all the confidence of a wealthy socialite, intent on crushing her diminutive charge. The leather on her boots sparkled in the morning sun like a supernova as she very quickly closed the distance between herself and Leslie. A pathetic scream pierced the silence for a split second, before a carefully placed stamp kicked up a small plume of dust and bowled over Leslie.

“Prissy! I'm sorry for whatever I said! Please! Let me go! Don’t hurt me!”

Priscilla silenced the chattering little girl with a gentle stomp of her boot. Leslie's words were expelled from her throat in a throaty gasp, making a sound that pleased the giantess above. She never really intended on killing Leslie, but the fear and intimidation she’d wrought through the simple act of walking was giving her second thoughts.

“My name is Priscilla. Why haven't you learned it yet?” She stated, wondering deep down where this was all coming from. This wasn’t what she was like normally. Maybe this was just part of being big, though? When something big interacts with something little it talks like this. It can’t be helped. It’s natural. It was a good enough explanation for Priscilla, and she crossed her arms over her chest as she stared down.

“Kiss the bottom of my boot if you understand.”

Leslie was all too eager to prove that she didn't have a problem obeying orders the giant Priscilla gave her. It was difficult to breathe with all the dirt still settling, but the last thing she wanted was to be found disobeying. Lifting herself to her arms she scurried forwards to plant a small peck on the gleaming leather shoe. With her task completed, the small girl fell onto her back again, trying to catch her breath through the settling dust.

“Come on, Leslie. If you don't do a good job I'll have to break your legs.” Casual threats were not Priscilla’s forte, and she cursed herself for not being more subtle about her intentions.

The directness worked though, as tears began to stream down a terrified Leslie's face when she fought to deliver another kiss to the boot. At this size the minor scuff she'd by knocking Priscilla over was extra visible. It seemed to be looking directly at her, as the one part of the boot through which she could not see her own reflection. It cast silent judgment on the tiny girl, and an intense need to apologize to Priscilla was building up inside of her.

“Are you… are you daydreaming, Leslie?”

“N-No! Like, I didn't mean anything by it! Please! I-”

Priscilla tilted her booted foot up, freeing the tiny Leslie. The excitement was short lived, though, as she made a minor adjustment, before stamping her foot down again.

The shrill squeal that rang in Priscilla's ears would have haunted the hearts and minds of any other student. Tiny painted fingernails grasped at the tall wedge the footwear was situated on in a vague attempt at relieving some of the pain. It wasn't working,

“Now. What is my name?”

Leslie opened her mouth to scream an answer back, but could only emit a sickly wet gurgling sound from her throat. This, naturally, wasn't doing much to endear her to the giantess that kept her pinned underfoot.

“Should I just crush you, Leslie? Would that make you feel better? You wouldn't have to answer my question if we do that.”

There was no response from the dumb girl. Typical Leslie. Always one to coast on her appearances. It was no wonder she didn’t know Priscilla’s name. Her brain was probably atrophied from how little she used it. No, stepping on Leslie would be too good for her. She didn't want to mark her expensive shoes with such filth.

Priscilla felt a tingling go down her spine. She was really getting into this role. Even her internal voice had adopted it. It made her feel good, which was a sensation she wasn't all that familiar with. Normally she'd be the type to brood in the darkness and listen to moody music.

“I'm done toying with you, Leslie. You've bored me. You're not even as tall as the heel on my boots, and you’ve proven you can't show them the proper respect they deserve. That's insubordination, Leslie. And do you know what the punishment is for insubordination?”

Leslie didn't look like she even knew the meaning of the word insubordination.

“It's time to join Jessica.” Priscilla said, annoyed down to her feet. Once again there wasn't much of a reaction, but she didn't need one. Her excitement drove her forward, and she was beginning to view Leslie as a toy for her own pleasure.

Priscilla leaned forward, and picked up the injured Leslie from the ground. The pained screams were reignited by the movement, and she paused a moment to savor them. Actually taking delight in the suffering of others was an entirely new thing for Priscilla, and her eyes shot open again. She wasn't sure if she was ready to go down that route, no matter how enticing the pathetic figure coughing and retching in her hand was.

No, Leslie was going to be spared an execution. She was going to take a trip down her panties like Jessica before her, and like many, many others would be soon.

Again Priscilla stopped, and considered her thoughts. She didn't even know how the shrinking had worked. It seemed totally random to her. It was almost too silly to even think about doing it again. But… what if she could? Who would be next? Teachers? Annoying family members? Strangers? Or maybe even…

Looking down at her palm, Priscilla thought about the injured, wailing Leslie again. What if she shrunk her again? Made her near-microscopic?

Without any fanfare whatsoever, it happened. Leslie went from a sobbing inch-long figure to a nearly-impossible to discern speck among the pale vastness of her palm. A smile instantly formed on Priscilla's lips, and she scooped the minuscule figure beneath a fingernail.

“Think about what you've done.” The order was simple.

Leslie had gotten used to how loud Priscilla's voice was as she lied curled up in a ball. So it was a great surprise to her when it reverberated around the inside of her head and shook her entire body. She cracked an eye open to see the former cupped hand holding her had transformed into a smooth, featureless field in front of her.

“You'll have plenty of time to do so.” Priscilla announced, reaching her free hand down to lift the back of her dress and hold her panties open again.

Finding herself in an entirely new area made for a terrifying experience, but things would only get worse for the mote-like girl as her new situation dawned on her. She'd been shrunken further, and her entire world was beginning to tilt to the side. Her tiny hands grasped at wrinkles in the soft skin of Priscilla's palm in an attempt to save herself, but her earlier injuries reared their ugly head once again. As soon as her arms were stretched out enough to hang from the palm a searing pain shot through her entire body. The parts of her that took the brunt of the giantess’s step earlier weakened her.

And so she fell.

Priscilla couldn't even see the speck once it had left her palm. She simply waited several seconds, and snapped the back of her panties shut. That casual movement might have splattered Leslie into a crimson spot on the seemingly-endless pale hills of her behind. Or maybe it hadn't, and the little girl was still alive down there. Trapped and injured with no hope of escape.

Priscilla felt wonderfully devious. She’d resigned the small girl to a terrible fate with little more than a thought. These past several minutes were absolutely intoxicating. She had to try this on a bigger scale. But who? Or where? She had to think about this one.

They didn't all deserve this, but her moral code was shifting in ways that benefitted herself only. Anything caught in her wake was now a potential target, and she felt able to justify any actions she took towards anyone else.

A small wriggle from the front of her panties tickled her, and she squeezed her legs together. She secretly hoped that Jessica would find the tiny Leslie inside so they could reunite.

She wasn’t going to hold her breath, though. And after taking a moment to dust herself off she turned and went to the principal’s office, carefully pinching the split in her dress shut.