- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A guy goes exploring in a pyramid and finds himself in a weird situation. It's got gentle, and focuses on handplay.

This story also features a lovely picture by ETZ. Check out the version of this story on DA to see it! http://fav.me/d9ahnvc
Steven Burnes. World famous explorer. Tomb raider. Millionare playboy. All around adventurer. The man was personally responsible for tracking down untold piles of artifacts and treasures that were thought to be lost to time. His charisma and natural charm meant he was idolized by children the world over, and was an outstanding role model.

It's only natural that he was allowed to enter the pyramid alone.

It had begun like so many of his adventures. A hidden tunnel outside one of Egypt's numerous pyramids had been discovered. Top universities were still making arrangements to safely explore the tunnel when Steven Burnes announced he would be placing his own life on the line to explore it personally. Curious officials allowed him access, as their desire for more knowledge pushed them into exploring it faster.

Things had started off fine. A lifeline kept Steven attached to the safe outside world, and a live camera feed allowed his team to watch the exploration in real time. Tragedy struck only half an hour into the exploration though, as Steven's fingers unintentionally brushed against a crude pressure plate into the structure's walls.

The floor opened up beneath him in the blink of an eye sending him plummeting into the inky blackness of the unknown. He grabbed onto his lifeline in a desperate bid for survival, but the floor above him snapped shut as quickly as it had opened, severing the rope in an instant. A long, winding slide kept him in near-freefall for an absurd amount of time before he was finally dropped off in a chamber deep underground.

A soft patch of loose sand had spared the young explorer's life, and he groggily climbed to his feet after the insane trip. After taking a moment to dust himself off he looked up in the direction he'd fallen from with his pocket flashlight, but could only make out the twisting structure he'd slid down to wind up here. He didn't know how high up the regular ground was, but he certainly couldn't make it out from where he was.

Sighing in annoyance, he took a moment to check the rest of his gear. His camera had lost its connection to the computer above, and none of the archeological equipment he'd carried on him seemed like it'd be useful. He didn't know how long he'd be stuck down here, and knew a rescue would take days. If he wanted to be found alive he'd need to work on surviving now.

Flicking the switch to the camera off for now, he leaned forward and pulled a large knife out of his boot. Truth be told he was a little scared of the situation he'd found himself in, but he knew there had to be a way out. He'd landed on a sand, not hard stone, after all. If this were intended to be a death trap it would have been a straight vertical shaft, and not the elaborate slide he'd taken. That meant there had to be a way out too, and he intended to find it.

Turning around slowly, he looked over the walls of the small room in which he'd landed. Three of the walls were featureless, but one was covered in intricate writing, similar to what he'd seen at ground level. Knowing it had to mean something, he pressed on the wall, hoping to activate another hidden panel and braced himself for the floor opening beneath him again.

It didn't. Instead, the wall he'd pressed simply fell forward, and hit a patch of sand on the other side with a soft sound. He'd opened the way to a new chamber. One that was bigger, and naturally lit somehow. Clutching his knife tighter in his hand, he stepped forward, his breath catching in his throat as he saw the room.

The entire room looked as if it had been dipped in gold. Ornate designs were carved into the walls, and shelves full of ancient pottery were attached. Even the floors were of a soft, lavish carpet, providing a stark contrast to the sand and stone Steven had experienced so far. A short set of steps led to gorgeously crafted throne that a beam of light from above focused on. What sort of primitive systems were in play to get natural sunlight this far underground?

And then he spotted it. A huge, crimson-scaled serpent slithering around the ornate throne. It didn’t seem to be unaware of his presence thankfully, and Steven’s fingers tightened around the handle of his knife. Was there any other way out? Or was he going to have to get around, or through that massive snake?

Taking a step back to consider his options, Steven’s breath caught in his throat. The slight movement caused his pocket-mounted flashlight to shake, and a beam of light fell right over the snake’s face.

The effect was instantaneous. The monstrous beast uncoiled itself from around the throne and launched itself directly at Steven. He raised his knife in a pitiable show of defense, but felt two sharp points bury themselves into the base of his neck. He opened his mouth to scream in pain, but lost consciousness before he could even emit a sound.

It was at that exact moment that Steven Burnes died.

Then, he woke up. His head ached, his feet hurt, and his neck was still throbbing. Wincing to himself he placed his hand over the painful area, and sighed in relief when he felt no blood. Having calmed himself down from his close encounter, he attempted to stand, but succeeded only in falling over. His legs felt like they were made from jelly, and he couldn't walk. He'd need a bit more time to rest, before he could try and continue searching, more carefully this time, for a way out.

A tap on the back by something big and smooth froze his blood, and he carefully craned his neck back. Was the oversized reptile still around? Had he survived the initial bite only to be wrapped up and squeezed to death now?

It wasn’t a snake. It was a toe. His relief lasted a microscopic fraction of a second before he quickly crawled backwards to take in the full, massive size of the person behind him. It was a woman, clad in the ancient Egyptian garb like royalty. Or, at least a far skimpier variant. His eyes traveled up from her toes, to the seemingly-endless bronze pillars of her legs, and past a bared midriff with sizable breasts until he met her own eyes.

She was looking down at him, and holding his knife in her hands. He watched with wonder as she casually manipulated the blade in her fingers curiously. Then, looking as if she were only applying a modicum of pressure, she snapped it, and smiled as pieces of the blade fell down round him.

Then, with all the casualness in the world, she dusted her hands off, bent over, and picked him up. Two fingers clamped down on either side of his miniature form, and intense pressure could be felt all around his tiny form as he was lifted quickly to her face. He could now see all of her incredible beauty up close, and found himself enthralled with her. Though she could have easily crushed his body to paste with a clench of her powerful fingers, there was no cruelty in her eyes. She looked curious, and gently deposited him onto her other hand.

He fell onto the soft palm gently, and looked up at the woman curiously. She mirrored his own expression, and brought two fingers down to his torso, pinching carefully at his shirt. A quick tug with her fingers tore the garment free and exposed his bare chest to the dark-skinned woman. Her attention had shifted from him though, and instead she turned the tiny piece of cloth around between her fingers. The tiny spot of illumination from his flashlight seemed to confuse her, and she squinted at it silently.

Then, she dropped it, seemingly losing all interest in the item. The man’s brief respite was lost as her grinning face focused on him again, and she ran a fingertip down his pale chest. He squirmed uncomfortably in her grasp, and her eyes sharpened for an instant.

Two fingers lashed out and grabbed for the small man’s pants. His arms immediately shot down and tried to pry away the hard, smooth fingernails, but it was no use. With another flick of her wrist, she stripped him of his pants, leaving more of his pale body exposed to the dry, air. Both of his hands rushed to cover himself, but she paid him no mind.

Again her focus was on his stolen piece of clothing. She rubbed it between her fingers, causing him to cringe when the tiny pops of plastic and machinery being crushed could clearly be heard from between her fingers. She didn’t seem to understand why the pants were crunchy though, and frowned, before tossing them aside.

She returned her attention to her naked little captive, and smiled. He looked visibly distraught for some reason, and had curled his miniature form into a little ball. She tilted her head curiously at him again, wondering what had him so upset. In her time men would have given anything to be nude in her presence. Why would this make him nervous?

Her eyes raked down his helpless form until she spotted what she believed to be the problem. He was still wearing coverings on his feet, and she rubbed a finger along the top of his head, mussing his hair with a smile. It was no wonder he was still nervous. He'd obviously feel more comfortable once he was truly naked with one as lovely as herself.

Two quick pinches with finger stripped the man of his boots, leaving him completely bare in her palm. He covered himself as best he could, but there was no escaping her presence. She wanted to explore his body more, and see how much humans had changed after a millennia-long slumber.

Paying no mind to his attempts to cover himself, she grabbed hold of his arms with two fingers, and lifted him out of her palm. His legs bicycled helplessly in the air, and he made some quiet sounds of distress, but they weren't noticed by the giant woman. She was studying the figure clinging to her fingers with a sense of genuine curiosity.

The first difference between this new, modern man and her people of old was one she’d noticed even before she’d stripped him of his clothing. His pale skin made him look sickly, but he showed no other symptoms of illness. The center of his body was soft, and doughy. Completely unlike the chiseled and toned forms that her humans had earned from a lifetime of serving under her.

A finger slid up the quivering little man's side, and came to rest on the side of his head. He didn’t seem to want to look directly at her. Had people really become so cowardly since she'd last ruled? Her soft finger pushed into the side of his head, forcing him to face her, before she pulled it away. He immediately turned away again when her finger was removed, and she smiled. Maybe this wasn’t cowardice after all? He may have quivered like a frightened child in her fingers, but he showed he understood his place in their hierarchy by refusing to meet her eye.

Lips turning up into a smile, she slid her finger back down the man's pale form stopping when she reached his legs. It looked like bravery wasn't the only thing that had diminished over the years, and she stifled a laugh at the puny thing hanging poking out from between his legs.

Helpless to prevent her, the shrunken boy could only watch as her oversized index finger brushed over the tiny nub that rest between his legs. His tiny feet met the soft pads of her lovely fingers, and, as with all of his struggles, proved ineffective. Undeterred by his desperate counterattack, she gently began to rub the tip of her finger between his legs.

The effect was immediate, and the soft nub hardened into a firm bump. Putting her finger down, she marveled at how much smaller it was compared to her memories. Had humanity as she knew it gone extinct, leaving behind these newer, weaker subjects? Or were people like him simply part of a lower class? They’d stopped sending her lifetime servants centuries ago. Had they just resumed now that they had a more disposable kind of human?

As her mind wandered she continued to run her finger all along the insides of his legs, and only took notice of the effect she was having on her miniature captive when he both his legs wrapped around her fingertip as best they could. He was panting now, his pitiable moans filled with need as he rubbed himself all over the top of her finger.

A moment later, and a small spurt poured from his puny exposed area. The amount was positively paltry, and she giggled, breaking the long silence the two had shared for the past several moments.

His legs grew weak, and the rest of his body hung limply between her fingers. Soft, labored breaths came from his tiny chest, and she smiled. She didn't know where he'd come from, why he was here, or what the world outside of her tomb was like anymore, but she didn't care. She finally had a new plaything. Even if there was no way this small thing could hope to understand her desires, wants, and needs.

But that was okay with her. She had all the time in the world to teach him what she wanted from him, and the many, many things his new life would entail at her magnificent form.

He'd entered the pyramid an explorer, a man of the world, and in just a few short minutes she'd transformed him into little more than one of her playthings. A pale little weak figure to be manipulated between her fingers like a pet. It may not have been the millions who had once served her, and sealed her in this inescapable chamber, but that was fine with her. She enjoyed the extra power she held over his smaller, and paler frame.

Sighing, she walked back over to her throne, and took a seat. She finally released the man’s arms, and he collapsed into her open palm. She then placed her hands together, and cupped him safely, wanting to ensure that he enjoyed his rest.

She didn't know it at the time, there was already an operation underway to rescue her resting subject. An operation that would end with her second reign over humanity.