- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Giantess is in a city. There's a big focus on butts, and even a quick fart thrown in. Other than that there's some rampaging, and a lot of internal monologues.
Ashley was big. Huge even. After her sudden shift in size she became the world's top threat and had spent years working her way through little people settlements. She took lives as she saw fit, and pleasured herself with the destruction of a helpless race. Everyone else in the world was forced to adjust to new life with a giantess overlord, and there wasn't a single thing any of the world's militaries could do about it.

All good things must come to an end though, and the years-long party was nearing it. Ashley was bored. She thought that being an unstoppable force of nature would never lose its charm, but it managed. Her situation wasn't helped by the fact that she couldn't shrink, and try her hand at living in a post-Ashley world. She was stuck giant, invincible, and never requiring any sort of food or rest.

It seemed like the spark was just gone from her new life. Those first few days had been simply magical. She'd taken down multiple cities in a day, and ended the lives of millions with her magnificent form. Shed since shifted to a more peaceful, but domineering way of life. Humans lived their entire lives serving her, and she'd reveled in it. Countless more lives had ended between her toes with the knowledge that she could simply replace them.

Eventually even that lost much of its appeal though. Now she was just a giantess sitting out in an open field. Bored. The sun was slowly rising in front of her, painting a distant skyline in shades of orange and red. It looked lovely, and she wondered how the tiny people in those buildings were reacting to her.

A devious idea flitted through her mind, and Ashley raised a hand up. Her fingers wiggled flirtatiously in the air, and she blew the skyline a kiss. There was no visible reaction, but she had her fun imagining them rushing to evacuate. In a matter of hours the entire city would be empty from teasing gesture. It would be hopeless, as Ashley was so big she could take care of them even if they tried to evacuate. Not that she was in the mood to do so.

Sighing, Ashley drew her knees up to her chest, destroying a highway and ruining several acres of land in the process. Maybe she could intercept the people evacuating the city, and have some fun with them. It wouldn't be at all difficult. She'd stroll on through the outskirts, uncaring of the residential homes crushed beneath her soles. She'd tower over the city, and laugh at all of its...

No. She was boring herself now. Countless lives had been lost under her feet since she'd grown. It was far from a new experience at this point. She needed some variety. Something to spice up how she approached people. Maybe she should try and introduce some variety into how she spread destruction over the puny citizens. What hadn't she done recently?

Hours passed. It was easy for her to lose track of time when she had no commitments of any sort. The sun rose high overhead and began to bear down on her exposed, gigantic form. Beads of sweat began to form on her body, but she continued to remain still.

Like a statue coming to life, Ashley stood suddenly, and wordlessly. She hadn't come up with anything, but her greatest asset, the tremendous, well-padded behind that stuck out from her backside was feeling sore. A quick walk to the city was the only thing on her mind, and she gouged great holes in the landscape as she strolled along the empty highway to a city embroiled in a mass evacuation.

Progress was being made as they fled for their lives. Slowly, but surely. Her presence closing in on them was sure to have increased the desperation for many of them, but it didn't exactly show from her lofty height.

Again she simply stood, and watched. It was amazing how much they resembled the insects she'd towered over before this had all happened. She was now as great to them as they were to harmless ants. How did the impossibly-tiny insects view humans? Were they intelligent enough to have plans when they were approached by one? Or did they live in the moment, and assume nothing bad would happen until it was too late.

Crossing her arms under her breasts, Ashley began to seriously think. Were ants as scared of humans as humans were of her? Humans were intelligent, and had adjusted their lives to her presence after several years. They had begun a large scale evacuation over some teasing looks. They'd known she was coming, and they knew they had to do something about it.

While the thought of the power she wielded with just a wiggle of her fingers had been exciting to her before, it now filled the giant girl with a sense of disgust. She'd spent a year of her life trying to build a reputation as an unstoppable force of nature. Someone whose actions would decide the fate of millions, and who could instill fear with only her presence. But the ever-resourceful humans had tamed her. They'd figured her out, just like they had every other force of nature, and had taken measures to minimize her impact.

Now they fled before her in droves, having started hours before she arrived. She didn't exactly want to destroy the quickly-emptying city before her. There was no reason to. It would bring her very little joy, and that was the driving force behind most of her choices since she'd become a giantess.

“FUCK YOU GUYS!”

Ashley had been pushed to a breaking point. She wouldn't allow herself to be studied or tracked. She was making her own rules now. And with a quick turn she presented her massive ass to the city and gave it a swift slap.

The sound was deafening, as the crack of hand on ass was like a peal of thunder. Her bountiful flesh jiggled for a few seconds before she began the next portion of her attack, and jumped into the air.

Something as big as Ashley didn’t seem like it should be fast. Common sense told people that impossible beings of her size would be slow, lumbering behemoths. The laws of physics didn’t seem to apply to huge girl though, and the crowd’s screams barely had time to rise in pitch before her titanic rear end hit the center of a fleeing group like meteor. A shockwave rumbled through the area, while displaced air sliced through the buildings directly around the impact zone.

Though people had been fleeing for their very lives since Ashley had been spotted that morning, her callous action caused them to redouble their efforts. They didn’t know what sort of extra hostility she had against this city, or its inhabitants specifically, but it was something for which they were certainly not prepared.

Ashley carefully rose to her feet after a moment. Her butt was quite sore from the drop, and she turned around to survey the damage she’d inflicted with little more than gravity and her own bulk.

There were two large prints in the streets. Cracks radiated from the blood-flecked landing point like a spider’s web, and more than a few surrounding places were still collapsing from the foundation-destroying impact. The sight brought a smile to her eye, and a tingling began to form in the pit of her stomach. She liked seeing what just her bottom could do. Maybe she should keep doing that. Chase the feeling.

Dusting off her rear end, Ashley sighed, and gave the city a quick scan. It was fairly unremarkable, as far as she could tell, and only one building even compared to her magnificent size. It was to be her next target, she knew, and she approached it with a widening grin.

She was going to sit on the building, and let it collapse under her weight. It was a trick she’d done several times before, and made great use of the butt she was so proud of. There were few sensations more interesting than feeling floor after individual floor crumble under her weight until she was even with the city streets.

Ashley approached the building with the thought of turning it into a crumbly chair. Unfortunately, she caught glimpse of some movement inside of the waist-high structure, and bent forward to get a closer look. She quickly realized that the humans were more aware of her than she’d realized, as the building was still stuffed with people. Her boredom recently meant she’d all but stopped going after structures that required any amount of real effort to bring down, and they knew that.

Frowning, Ashley turned around, and presented her massive bottom to the building. Sitting on the top still sounded like fun, but it was too good for them. Her footsteps pulverized people and cars alike as she turned around, but they were ignored. Her round cheeks rippled with the movement, and she slowly began to bend forward.

Two hands reached to her back, and spread her massive cheeks apart. The sight would have been intensely erotic for her now-panicking captives, if it weren’t so terrifying. Ashley showed off the impressive canyon that the rounded spheres of her backside formed, and only a few select floors were able to see the puckered hole tucked away behind dozens of feet of flesh.

A soft rumbling could be felt in the pit of Ashley’s stomach, and she gasped in surprise. At the same time the muscled ring in between her butt seemed to wink at the people still inside of the building. Few noticed, as a mad scramble to the bottom floors had begun once it became apparent she was targeting the building.

Ashley didn’t need to be seen, though. A soft hissing sound erupted from her inside, fogging up dozens of windows in an instant. Many unfortunate souls turned to look back at the source of the sound. Was she really farting on them?

The question would remain unanswered for them all, as the sensation tickled Ashley, and her fingers lost their hold on the abundance of butt flesh she’d been holding. All at once the two massive globes slapped back together, as if a portion of the building weren’t between them. Several floors smashed flat in the blink of an eye thanks to the careless movement, and Ashley’s eyes went wide with surprise. Debris from the severed floors above raining directly onto her backside tickled the giantess again, and she felt her face flush red with embarrassment.

Ashley wrinkled her nose, catching a whiff of the pungent odor she’d accidentally released on the office-goers moments before ending them. Sure, it was difficult remaining clean at this new size, but had she always smelled that bad? She felt a sudden need to hide her shame, and stood again.

Exhaling softly, Ashley covered her face for a moment, embarrassed by what had just happened. The relatively small city was smoldering from the damage her bare bottom alone had inflicted onto it, but it was still mostly intact. She’d spent too long sitting around before coming to the city, and the people had made some serious progress in escaping. The streets were packed with beeping cars that were desperate to escape her, and Ashley decided she’d throw them all one last curveball. She was going to do something she hadn’t done in quite a long time. A contingency they couldn’t possibly have prepared for.

Closing her eyes, Ashley concentrated for only a few moments, and opened them again. There was no sensation, no feeling of nausea, or anything stereotypical like that. She simply closed her eyes, concentrated, and opened them to a whole new landscape. No longer was the city and its comparably-sized buildings still standing around her. Now, situated carefully between her bare feet, there was a small, coin-sized city.

Exhaling softly, Ashley took a step back, and almost fell over again. She hadn’t been expecting her feet to sink quite that far into the Earth’s crust, and had to wave her arms cartoonishly to save herself. Luckily for the city she was targeting, and several others in nearby states, she managed to keep from falling, and crouch over the city again.

A calm, orderly evacuation had devolved into chaos when Ashley decided to attack the city anyway. Now, with the gigantic ass hovering so far above them, the people devolved even further into mass hysteria. Any semblance of humanity was gone from these people, as they became more like frenzied insects, fleeing their impending doom.

Ashley’s butt lowered from the heavens, bringing with it a presence unlike any the people had ever experienced. Hysterical people transformed into something subhuman as the new element of destruction had been brought upon them, and it became a mad dash for survival.

None would survive. The city, all of its former inhabitants, and even a surface area of about a hundred miles surrounding the city was turned into a landmark. Crushed debris formed an ornament that adorned the massive crater Ashley’s left cheek had created when she sat down. A second, equally large canyon was formed when her other cheek hit the ground with just as much force, and cleaned out a massive section of the landscape.

Uncaring of the brutal destruction she’d unleashed on countless people, Ashley’s mind began to wander again. Was she right in what she’d just done? Did she really have the ability to force her own will on so many people? Or had she been overzealous in her actions?

She had plenty of time to think about it, she reminded herself with a casual wiggle of her butt. There weren’t many other ways to pass the time.