- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first part of an episodic series of short stories. It's got a monstergirl, shrunken woman, mouthplay, and is relatively gentle.
Day 3
Three restless nights since I wound up here. The room smells faintly of strawberries, which is rather pleasant all things considered. Still, I would much rather be home, than spending my days here. At home I could stave off the boredom by doing quite literally anything. I've never been locked in a room before, but I have faith that someone will come and save me. Someone big, and strong. Someone whose arms I could just fall into for days. Oh, to meet such a heroic, gallant being.




Gwendolyn rolled to her side. She was having trouble sleeping, an affliction she’d been cursed with since she wound up in this situation. She hesitated to even call it a kidnapping, as there had been no struggle, and she hadn't seen anything. Things were entirely normal one night as she climbed into her extraordinarily soft, oversized bed. Then, the next morning, she awoke here.

She had panicked initially, but it had done no good. Once she'd accepted her situation she simply began to wait. She was an important young woman, so it was obvious some ne'er do wells had taken the princess of the land for personal gain. She had then been sealed into this mysterious tower with no doors. The only way out was a balcony that gave her a stunning view of the plains outside. A stunning view was not a way down however, and the height was much too great for her to safely jump down. Her only option was to wait on the balcony for some brave knight to rescue her. And that is what would happen. It was a story she'd been told hundreds of times growing up, and now she was living it.

Her captor, whoever or whatever that was, never visited her. Not that she minded, as she'd been left with a small pile of food that magically regenerated after she'd eaten her fill. The bed was almost as nice as the one she'd left behind too. So she was comfortable through the boredom.

Sighing, Gwendolyn stood and stepped up to the balcony again. Crickets chirped in the distance, and a cool breeze mussed her immaculate hair. There was no sign of any help approaching as far as she could see. She was sure her family had sent for rescue immediately, but three nights with only her own thoughts for company was beginning to wear on her sanity.

After admiring the sunrise for half an hour drowsiness began to take over the young woman's body. Sighing pleasantly, she moved back to the bed, and crawled under the sheets she'd just left. If nothing else she was at least enjoying the simplicity of her new life. Who's to say she can't oversleep now? There were no tasks that required her attention in this new life.

Gentle, rocking vibrations stirred the princess from her attempted nap, and her beautiful eyes fluttered open. The morning sun tickled her face as she sat up and climbed out of bed. The ground again vibrated beneath her toes, and a smile crossed her lips. She didn't know what was making that sound, but her naive mind had already decided that it was a gorgeous prince who'd come to retrieve her.

“Eh? Whas that?”

Surprisingly, the first thing Gwendolyn noticed about the voice outside was its accent. It was foreign. Thick, uncouth, with a drawl that seemed to pour into the room like a syrupy flood. It didn't sound exactly like a human to her, and came off more like it was one of the lower castes. The second thing she noticed was the pitch, and tone. Though it was rough around the edges, it was clear that it came from a female.

And before she could elaborate further on any of those points, the sheer volume of the voice shook the entire room and nearly brought her to her knees.

“Oy! No way!”

The entire tower shook violently, and seemed to rock on its own foundations. Through gritted teeth Gwendolyn managed to climb to her feet and rushed out to the balcony to get a better sight at what was going on.

She never quite made it there. Just as she reached the end of her bedroom a massive, green head lowered from the heavens. An enormous eye stared directly at her, and she froze, not knowing what to do. At first it had appeared to be a dragon, and she felt her heart sink into her stomach. Not for long, thankfully, as the green skin was smooth, and not at all scaly.

That did little to ease herself about the size of the incredible being though. Standing at least twice as tall as her home for the past few nights was what appeared to be, in her limited exposure at least, some sort of a green woman. Her nose seemed a bit bigger than a typical human's, and two long, thin, pointed ears stretched out the sides of her head. A shock of purple hair topped the head and blew gently in the wind. The young princess searched her mind, trying to remember exactly what race it was that she was looking up at.

A kobold! That was-no. It couldn't have been. Maybe a gnome? No. A gob-!

“Wait a tick. Is you's that?...!”

Gwendolyn didn't like the sound of that. Some sort of horrible giant beast girl had appeared before her tower and recognized her. No matter how hard she may have wracked her mind she could not think of a single fairy tale that fit this sudden change in situation.

The huge face retreated, and Gwendolyn retreated back into her bedroom. Nothing about this was right, and she refused to become victim to whatever horrifying intentions the giant girl outside held for her.

“Yer' comin' with me!” The rumbling voice shouted as a giant green hand shot forth from the heavens directly towards the tower. A tiny, shrill scream escaped the tower as Gwendolyn was sure she was about to be captured and taken away. What did the jade-skinned woman have planned for her? Was she to be a snack to her like the dragons in her stories? Where was her gallant knight?!

“Ow! Son of a...” The voice outside rumbled as five fingers failed to make it inside of the bedroom. There was just enough space to avoid certain death. Chubby digits wriggled fruitlessly as they tried to squeeze through an opening that was simply too small. Grunts of discomfort could be heard outside, and bits of dust rained from the ceiling as the massive woman began to push her entire body against the tower.

It should have been an easy task given the relative sizes and weight of the goblin girl, but the shrunken tower held firm. The trapped princess breathed a sigh of relief as those invading fingers failed both to grab hold of her, and to make the hole in the wall any bigger. Perhaps there was some sort of magical enchantment in place for just such an occasion. She should be safe for now.

No sooner had the thoughts formed in her mind that the entire tower shook again. The giantess outside hadn't given up just cause she couldn't fit her hand in, and had taken to kicking the entire structure with a humongous boot. Cracked bits of stone rained from the ceiling atop Gwendolyn’s head as she was thrown to the floor by the violent impact, but the tower was otherwise unharmed.

“Is this some kinda magic then eh?” The voice asked, following up as the giant girl outside crouched and looked directly into the hole. “Looky 'ere Princess. I was hired to save you, so let's go!” The woman outside said plainly.

Gwendolyn climbed to her feet shakily and looked out the window at the giant girl. Why on earth would she trust anything this colossal brute had to say after what she'd just done to her? Did she truly believe her to be that stupid?

“No!” Gwendolyn shouted as she rebelled for the first time in her young life. “Go away!” She screamed, her voice full of anger. This wasn't how this story was supposed to be told. She would not be rescued by some... goblin!

The giantess was undeterred by the tiny princess's resistance, and rolled her eyes in annoyance before giving her fingers another shot at snatching the girl. Nothing had changed since last time though, and back inside. Again her fingers were stuck, held in place by an opening that refused to give in to her strength.

“Go away!” The tiny voice squeaked from inside of the room.

Pulling her hand away suddenly, the green giantess looked back into the room. It should have been the simplest thing in the world to pick up someone so tiny and carry them with her back to the castle. Or to a nearby marketplace, if she could get a better price there.

Annoyed and disgruntled, she huffed at the tiny brat holding her position. The small puff of wind to her was a gust of wind strong enough to blow the dress the princess wore tight around her body, and cause the princess herself to flinch. Most other people would have kept trying to think of way to retrieve the shrunken royal from her perch, but that small bit of exasperation had given the clever girl an idea.

“I've got you then!” She laughed, and moved her mouth over the balcony. Strands of saliva extended from the roof of her mouth to the tongue, and were broken apart as the massive, pink muscle flopped out the inside of her mouth to rest on the stone floor. Before the princess could figure out what was planned, her harasser began to inhale.

Gwendolyn's hair whipped from behind her head to the front, and her dress began to float towards the vacuum the giantess had created with her mouth. In a blind panic the small girl took a step back to avoid the suction, but found her feet slipping on her long dress whipping in the wind. It only took her a second to fall painfully to her behind.

Her heart leapt out of her tiny chest as she began to slide on the stone floor to that wide, gaping maw. It looked horrifying, and she watched the throat seem to undulate, and pulsate as she breathed in. It was waiting to be fed, and she knew deep down that she was the perfect size. This was it. This was how her story was going to end. An oversized peasant was going to swallow her whole, and alive. There was no gallant knight on a silver-maned steed to rescue her. There was no great battle over her fate.

Despite all attempts to escape the suction Gwendolyn's feet touched the huge, pink tongue soon enough. In a panic she sat up, and began to attack it with her delicate fists, blanching when her hands turned sticky with saliva. The fleshy muscle seemed to retract in surprise, before the mouth closed and all light was sealed off to little Gwendolyn.

“Oh my.” Th giantess giggled, while pulling her face away from the little tower. “Yew tashte delicious.” She laughed while tossing the little morsel of a human around inside of her mouth.

“Please don't eat me!” Gwendolyn begged, having lost all of her rebellious resolve now that she was trapped inside of a mouth. “I'll do whatever you want, just please spare me! I can make you rich! If you want some coin I can ensure you're given a hefty reward for my safe return! I know people who can pay you! My uncle is-”

“Jush be qwiet!”

“I'm sorry. I'll be quiet. I'll be quiet as a dormouse. Just, please, let me out! I don't want to die like this! It's disgusting, and it smells. I'm so afraid, miss. Please, save me! I'll forever be indebted to you!”

A cool rush of air blasted over Gwendolyn's entire body as she was forcibly ejected from the green giantess's mouth. Her brief flight ended when she splattered in a heap onto the giant girl's empty palm.

“Jeez. D’ya ever stop talkin’?”

The little princess didn’t answer. Now that she was no longer in an immediate, life-threatening situation she had other concerns. She was drenched completely to the bone in a thick, sticky saliva. Her limbs felt heavy and she had to exert some real effort in lifting her arms to wipe her face clean. This was absolutely disgusting!

“Oh come off it! It’s not that bad.” The oversized girl chuckled while bringing her clean hand up to poke at the little thing sputter in her palm. “Ya didn’t gimme a choice. I had to do it.”

“Just…” Gwendolyn began, having cleaned herself off a bit as best she could. She wanted to continue speaking, but found it hard to do so. “Just tell me…” She began again, summoning the courage from deep within her meager form. “What do you want, Goblin?”

“Hmph. Well, firstly, the name’s Nella little lady!” The woman laughed, either unknowing or uncaring at how her hot breath blasted over the drenched girl. “And, um, well. How ‘bout I just show ya?” She said boisterously.

Crossing her arms over her tiny chest, Gwendolyn watched with annoyance as Nella’s second hand came up and reached into the top of the tunic she wore. Moments later she produced a piece of paper, and awkwardly unfolded it with her one free hand.

“Just lookie here.”

The page was largely illegible. Dozens of creases obscured the page’s original message, and it was only made worse by the smudged ink that had soaked into the parchment. But though the words could not be deciphered, the distorted portrait of herself was clear. It had to have been a message about her disappearance, she inferred.

“They musta been desperate ‘cause they were handin’ these out to everyone. There’s a nice reward if I turn you in safely Wendy.”

“It’s Gwendolyn.” The princess corrected. She was beginning to feel a little cmore comfortable in her new situation. Sure, it wasn’t a handsome knight on a beautiful steed. Nor was it an army full of trained soldiers who’d come to free her. It was just this oversized, brutish girl who…

“Wait! Why are you so big?!” She asked, suddenly terrified again.

“Huh? I’m not the big one here, Wendy. I’m normal. You’re the small one! Now we gotta go and I don’t got any pockets on me. So… I’m not sure of a safe place to store you while we go…”

“It’s Gwendolyn! And what do you mean I’m small? Do you know how this happened? Can it be reversed? Where are we going? Is it to the castle? Or are we-“

The shrunken girl’s questions were cut off once again as she was carried back up to the goblin-girl’s wide open mouth. Hot, moist air caressed her shrunken body for all of a moment before she was dropped inside. The lips sealed a moment later, leaving Gwendolyn in the sticky, wet darkness.

“Thorry! It wath either here or in my shthoes!” Nella said carefully. She didn’t want her prize to drop down the back of her throat and into her stomach. Or, at least she didn’t think she did. Some of her larger acquaintances had regaled her with stories of- no. She had to keep her eyes on the prize.

Money. Lots and lots of money.

Gwendolyn, meanwhile, was fighting for her life. The slippery muscle beneath her was impossible to get a hold of, and she feared for her limbs every time she brushed against the teeth. She wished she were back in her tower, unaware of her reduced stature. And safe.