- Text Size +

 

   As Catherine came upon the shore the creature flew ourt of the water and it flew right at Catherine from the back. It landed right on her back knocking her down face forwards. Catherine fell face down and as she hit the ground the ground shook. The creature was on her back, the creature then jumped up and down a couple of times on Catherine's back, then it ran off and charged at Lindsey. It stopped in front of Lindsey, it shreaked and it swung at her using one of its fore arms. Lindsey moved out of the way, she took a step forwards and she punched the creature in the face.  The creature took a step back from Lindsey's punch so she punched the creature a couple of more times.  The creature turned and it swung its tail and as it did Lindsey was hit in the side and she was sent flying over onto her side.  Lindsey fell and as she did the creature turned and got down on all fours and ran into the city.

 

   Lindsey got up, she looked over at Catherine and saw that she was getting up.  She yelled over to Catherine and said, "Hey Catherine, that creature is in Wellington, I'm heading into the city." Lindsey ran into the city, she entered the city and up ahead of her a good 15 blocks into the city was the large gigantic creature.  The creature was tearing buildings apart and down below in the streets Lindsey saw tiny frightened people running for their lives. It was hard for her to walk through the city without steping on someone.  She yelled out, "Can you guys please clear the streets so I can get to that monster and stop it."  At once the tiny people down below began to clear the streets and withiin moments Lindsey had a clear path to the creature.  Lindsey charged at it and as she did the city shook with each step she took. Lindsey ran at the creature and she ran into it and she body checked it and when she did she knocked the creature over. The creature fell over and as it the did people cheered for joy.  The creature rolled over and it got up and it began to swing its long reptilian tail from side to side and as it did it was hitting the buildings on both sides of the street.

  It then stood up on its hind legs and it let out a loud shreak.  It then charged at Lindsey and it ran into Lindsey but Lindsey stood her ground. The creature hit her in the face, shoulders and chest, but Lindsey fought back.  Both the creature and Lindsey were hitting each other but the creature over powered her and Lindsey was knocked onto her back.  The creature was about to jump onto Lindsey when something pulled it back. It was Catherine, she grabbed it by the tail and she pulled on its tail pulling it back a good 90 feet.  Catherine let go of its tail, the creature turned and it looked at Catherine.  The creature stood up straight and it looked up at Catherine. Lindsey got up, she was hurt a bit she looked at both the creature and her friend Catherine. The creature was backing up and Martin looked out from the edge of Catherine's breasts and he shouted up to her, "Hey Catherine, I think its up to something."  To which Catherine responded, "I think so too.  Martin you better get down and hide so you will be safe."  Martin did as Catherine had said, he went down and disappeared between her breasts.

 

   The creature let out a loud shreak and then it charged at Catherine.  Catherine too let out a yell and she too charged at the creature, the city shook as she ran. Both the creature and Catherine ran into each other, Catherine body checked the large creature and when she did she sent the creature flying.  The creature flew backwards through the air and it landed on its back and it slide a good 60 feet. People across the city began to cheer for Catherine.  The creature got up and it lunged at Catherine, it attacked her and it began to hit her. Catherine was being hit in the chest and as she was being hit in the chest her large breasts just jiggled from the hits. Catherine punched back and when she hit the creature it went back from her punch. The creature lunged at her again and it began to hit her, Catherine lifted both her arms into the air and she brought both fists down hard onto the creature's head. When she hit the creature it fell right to the ground. Catherine got down on one knee and she punched it a few more times in the head.

   She then noticed several military vehicles pulling up and 6 jeeps with some harpoon type guns on the back.  The jeeps had  a person at the guns, and each one fired what looked like a large tranquilzer needles at the creature.  The large creature was hit with at least 10, and Catherine still on one knee asked, "Whats that what are you guys doing?"   To which the soldier responded, "Its a high potent tranquilzer to knock this creature out."  Catherine then stood up.