- Text Size +

    


 

          Name:       Lindsey Horvath

          Age:          23

          Height:     250 feet   

          Weight:     7871 tons   

 


        Chapter 1. She arrives.


The ground just shook and trembled as Lindsey Horvath walked, she was a giant, she was 250 feet tall. Lindsey had on her tight light purple top and her skin pantyhose spandex, and  Lindsey was shapely. As Lindsey walked the ground around her for half a mile just shook and trembled with each step she took. Sitting way up on her left shoulder was her boyfriend Max and Max was just a bit bigger the 1.5 inches to her. Now Lindsey was 23 years old and Max was 25 years old.

  Lindsey spoke and said, "Oh Max, this is so exciting, ever since I have become this huge I feel so powerful." 

Max replied, "Heck Lindsey, you at this size are the most powerful. I called my family and told them what had happened and are waiting for our arrival."

  Lindsey was walking towards Max's family farm which was several miles from any town or village. The closest city was Coaldale which was 45 miles away and the nearest town was Claymore which was 13 miles away.

     *Max and Lindsey had gone on a road trip, and after an alien encounter Lindsey
       was made into a 250 foot tall Giant Woman, they altered her. They changed her.  She was now a Giant and a Goddess, the most powerful person on earth.

 

  As Lindsey was walking across the country side her massive 250 foot tall form was easily seen for as far as 10 miles.  There were people outside in the town of Claymore, some were gardening, others doing stuff outside.  The largest building in the town was the local school and a Church, the town had a population of 2175.  Some people in the town noticed Lindsey in the distance and they began to shout and soon almost everyone in the town was outside watching as Lindsey neared the town.  Several people recognized her as Max Conrad's girlfriend, as she got closer panic spread across the town.  Several people began to run through the streets shouting, "THAT GIANT THAT IS COMING IS LINDSEY HORVATH."  Many were awestruck at her massive size being 250 feet tall.  Lindsey had to pass the town of Claymore to get to Max's farm and as she walked past the town the people felt the ground under their feet tremble as Lindsey walked past the town.  Many people began to leave the town and area as fast as they could after seeing Lindsey.


  Lindsey neared the family farm, and Lindsey stopped a good 150 feet from the family house. Then looking down Max saw his family his Mom and his younger sister Allie 17 and his young brother Dan 15 all stood there looking up, Max's father was out of town on a business trip. Max told Lindsey where they were, she saw them. Lindsey squatted down and she reached out her right hand palm up and lowered her hand down. When Lindsey's hand touched the ground she said, "Ok, you can all get on you'll be safe." With that Max's family all got onto Lindsey's hand, she then lifted them up to her face. Lindsey then stood up and there in her right palm were her boyfriends family, they just stood there in her palm looking around. They looked up at Lindsey and she smiled down at them and they saw Max sitting way up on her left shoulder. Max's mom shouted, "MAX, OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT ITS TRUE.  LINDSEY YOU ARE SO HUGE SO MASSIVE." Lindsey then spoke and as she did her voice was like thunder, "It feel so good being this huge."  Then Max's young brother shouted up and said, "Hey Max, you should get Lindsey to deal with that woman at the College, that Darlene Lear and her gang."

Lindsey turned her head to Max and said, "Max, is that Darlene and her goons still giving you a difficult time?"

  Before he could speak Dan shouted, "My brother registered for some evening classes and Darlene has a few friends who go there."

Max then said to Lindsey, "Yes Lindsey, that woman and heer friends do nothing except pick on and start fights with me and a couple of others at my work place.  It seems like everyone is on her side, she is popular at College and where she works. It seeems like everyone is on her side." 

There was silence and  Lindsey said, "Tell me more Max."

Max continued, "Darlene has started to accuse me of doing stuff, like wanting her, being a molester.  I always make sure I am not alone cause she has tried to get her boyfriend Bill to beat me up.  I did not want to say anything cause I'm tired of fighting a loosing battle."   Lindsey then sat down and she lowered her hand and Max's family got off. Lindsey then moved her right hand palm up to her left shoulder and Max got on and Lindsey moved her hand in front of her face and she looked down at Max.

 

  Lindsey then said, "Max, I know you don't like to fight, you avoid fights.  Now you won't fight a hopeless battle, I will be by your side, well more likely you will be on my shoulder or where you want to be.  I will go to Coaldale with you and deal with this Darlene and her goons. They won't stand a chance against me, in fact the city of Coaldale won't be able to stand against me.  Just imagine what people will say when  you arrive sitting on the shoulder of a 250 foot tall giant woman."

  Max looked up and he said," That would be so awesome, but if you went to Coaldale many would see you and the police and military would get involved.  Lets wait with that.  I'm going to drive to Coaldale for work.  Darlene has no clue I got anouther job so I should be alright." 

Lindsey replied, "Alright Max, but if anything happens you call home and your family will let me know and I will be on my way." 

Lindsey lowered Max and he got off her palm, got into his car and headed off to Coaldale.  Lindsey then laid down onto her stomach facing the farm house and she and Max's family were having a conservation.

 

   Lindsey then put Max back onto her left shoulder and she then laid down onto her stomach and Max held on as she did. Max there on her left shoulder looked around and with her lying down on her stomach he still was able to look over the tree tops. As Max looked down from her left shoulder he saw his mom and brother and sister way down below. Max then turned and he looked down Lindsey's back all the way down to her feet and he looked around and saw the vast prairies. Max's family farm was quite far from any town nearby so no one really knew about Lindsey being gigantic.

As Max looked out across Lindsey he saw something moving out in the field in the tall grass, he said, "Lindsey I thought I saw someone out there in the tall grass, I'm going to run down and have a better look." 


Lindsey replied, "Go ahead."

Max then ran down Lindsey's back and he ran up onto her left bum cheek and he stood there in the middle of it. Max then ran over closer to her hip and he looked down and around and saw nothing, he then ran across her bum which to him was 56 feet wide. He looked across the vast grass lands and saw nothing, he was sure he saw someone or something. He was right the people had ducked down and were hiding in the tall grass lying on their stomachs. The guy between her thighs went running as he looked up and saw Max there on her bum so when he ran to the end of her hip he went running and then hid in the tall grass. Max then ran down Lindsey's left thigh he ran down to her knee and he looked around. He then turned and he looking up her massive thigh saw her massive booty in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.

 

     Giant Lindsey Horvath in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.

 


  Max then ran up her tight and he stood there just under her left bum cheek and he fell over face forwards onto her bum and gave a big hug. He lay there for a minute as he was caressing her giant bum. Max then got up and he ran up onto her bum and he ran over to her bum cleavage, and he stood there at the slope looking at how the skin tight pantyhose spandex cut into Lindsey's bum parting both bum cheeks. Max then slid down the slope and he went right between Lindsey's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view and Lindsey felt it. She was having a conversation with his mom and sister and brother. As Max went between Lindsey's bum cheeks he disappeared from view Lindsey lifted her head and she looked back a bit.

Mrs. Conrad looking up said, "Lindsey tell Max to come he needs to go to work, where is he where did he go?

Lindsey looking down at Mrs. Conrad and her two children said, "Max is in a safe place, I'll call him."

Max began to wiggle there between Lindsey's bum cheek and as he was wiggling her heard Lindsey call him. Max came out and he ran up onto her left bum cheek, checked his cell, he had to be at work in under an hour, he then ran up Lindsey's back to her left shoulder. Lindsey gently grabbing him lowered him to the ground. He got into his car and headed off to Coaldale for work.

  Max arrived in Coaldale and he drove to his work place it was a small grocery store, he worked with two coworkers and he and the two coworkers were friends, Rob was older he was 31 and Ben a younger one he was 20. Max parked down and he got ready for his shift and a couple of hours later it died down. Then a red haired woman followed by two large men entered and Rob recognized who it was it was Darlene and her boyfriend Bill and Bill's friend Gary. Rob quickly sent a text to Max saying, *red haired one is here. * Darlene looked around and she said, "Max boy come on out I want to talk to you." Max came out from the back and he said, "Alright Darlene what do you want." Darlene smiled and she said, "You are such a trouble maker and I will have to teach you a lesson in manners now lets go out the back." Max shook his head and he said firmly, "Darlene you and you friends can leave now if not we will call the police." Ben headed to the till where there was a phone and he said, "I'm calling the police." Garry made a rush at him and Garry punched Ben in the face so hard that Ben flew against the wall and got knocked out and Rob shouted, "WHAT THE HELL YOU STUPID ****." Bill took out a taser and he shot Rob and Rob fell to the floor and Darlene quickly tasered Max and he fell to the floor dropping his cell. Darlene walked up to the door and she locked it and turned the sign saying "CLOSED" She then told Bill and Garry to take the two to the back, the one that Garry punched out they left there on the floor.

At the back in storage Rob got tied up and Max was tied up too he was siting next to Rob, they came to and Max was unable to move he looked around and he said to Darlene, "You bitch you won't get away with this."

Darlene clapped and she said, "Oh Max sure I will my Dad is the DA and my Uncle is the police chief and my mom is the mayor so I can and you will learn you lesson, we're taking you somewhere. Garry gag this older one and Bill put a bag over Max's head and put him in the back of the van and gag him too."

Max quickly said to Rob, "Rob listen to me when you get free call my home number and tell my family to tell my girlfriend Lindsey, okay." Max and Rob got gagged and Max got a bag put over his head and Bill picked him up and he carried him out followed by Garry and Darlene. They then drove off.

Ben came to and he heard some noise at the back and he went there and he saw Rob all tied up and he untied Rob and Rob said, "I'm calling the police, but Max wanted me to call his family farm and get his family to tell his girlfriend, heck I'm going to call the police." Ben took out his cell and he said, "I'll call the police first then his family." Ben called the police and then called Max's family farm house.

 

   Lindsey was still lying on her stomach facing the house with Mrs. Conrad and Dan and Allie sitting outside all having a conversation. Mrs. Conrad heard the phone ringing she got up and she went inside and she answered it. She ran back outside a few minutes later telling Lindsey what had happened.

Lindsey replied, "Thats it!! I'm going to go to Coaldale to deal with these people myself."

Mrs. Conrad interrupted and she said, "Lindsey, then everyone will see you and what will happen the?"

Lindsey shook her head, "I don't care.  I am going to help my boyfriend Max."

Lindsey then stood up. The two guys that were between Lindsey's thighs felt her get up and both were sent flying several feet. The looked up as the 250 foot tall young woman stand up, as they looked up they were looking up her backside. Lindsey turned and took a step and her right foot landed next to them only 10 feet away and they let out a shout. Lindsey did not notice them.

 

   Those people from Claymore that had gone into the field to get close to Lindsey to take pictures and to get closer went into a panic as she stood up. Lindsey took a step from the house and the few people in the fields began to run away from her in fear of getting stepped on. Lindsey took a step and one guy closest to her felt the ground shake, he looked up and shouted. Lindsey stepped over him with her right foot and her right foot landed a good 30 feet in front of him and he fell to the ground. Lindsey stepped over the powerlines running along the side of the gravel road.

 

   Lindsey Horvath then picked up her walking speed a bit. She then picked up her speed and began to run. Now being 250 feet tall Lindsey's running speed was 440 mph and she was covering 7 miles a minute. Her weight of 7871 tons just shook the ground as she ran. As she was running the trembling of the ground was felt for up to 3 miles. Lindsey Horvath was running across the country side on her way to Coaldale. Covering 7 miles in a minute she was coming upon the city of Coaldale quite fast and as she was running her thighs and bum jiggled in them skin tight pantyhose spandex she had on along with her breasts. Lindsey Horvath was an awesome sight to behold as she a 250 foot tall giant woman was running across the country side to get to her boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Lindsey Horvath a real Giant Goddess 250 feet tall was sure an awesome sight to behold as she was running through the country side to get to her tiny boyfriend.