- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just for plot and ecplanation
Matt was a genetic fuck up of splicing DNA together. Let me explain, Matt was born in a lab when doctors were testing genetic codes, they tried to put the DNA in the most athletic men, and the DNA in the most athletic women, now, the was a lomg, hard process dor something that can be described as a miracle. As a result of this splicing of DNA, Matt had the low chances of about nothing to be the first human who would be born able to shrink themeselves to the size of a toy, or grow back to his normal height (unwillingly.) The stupid thing was, that he had no control over this, so when he was made in the lab, he was about 2 cm tall, then a day layer, they found a baby in there, screaming. Anyway Matt spent most of his life either in the lab or at home. Mostly in the lab with scientists consantly testing and watching him. He had very few freinds, only the nice scienitsts; Dr.Mcdervan and Dr.Queen (or James and Lisa) or there was the neighbors across the street, who often had to watch over him when he was home. His mother, Hellen, never stayed home becuase she always had to work, since his biological Dad never wanted anything to do with Matt.

He learned his education from James and Lisa, usually teaching him while at the lab. He was able to keep socially acceptable from the girl across the street, Jacinta, a brown haired girl who now is in Grade.12, she often babysat him, though she never stayed long enough to see him shrink, but Matt liked it that way, he wouldnt want her to stay too long. See, Matt had a thing for feet and Jacinta had the most beutiful feet he had ever seen, she adbright red toenails and nice smooth feet that she was always scrunching, which turned him on even more, he explained this to Lisa, and she told him this was called a fetish, a sexual liking for an unusaul body part, she told him it was perfectly normal for a boy his age (He was 13 at the time) to have this.
As I (third person mode over now) sit in the living room with my laptop inthe living room, Jacintas mom, Claire bursts in, Claire is like Jacinta but with much darker hair.
"Where's your mum?" She asks "Shes in the back, planting flowers," I reply, its spring so Hellen loved to start planting flowers for the summer.
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to come with us to the cottage this March breack," She says "Sure, where is it?" I ask "Over by the lake" she replys. I nod my head. Claire then runs to the backyard and starts chatting with my mom. I wonder why shes asking me? Maybe she thinks I need to be more social. Thats nice of Claire, Claire was always trying to get me to do new things, be more socialble, but my overprotevitve mom never lets her. I can see why she does it though. You know, maybe this wont be so bad, as I think of Jacinta, who knows.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter will feauture more fetishy stuff