- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I was writing down story ideas to share with the community and this idea in particular intrigued me. I hope that you guys enjoy this and please try to write your own version of this story if you want.
The trees past by the window of the carriage as Prince Adam read over the letter for the hundredth time. Very carefully the prince laid the parchment into a box at his side before grabbing another to read. For the past three years he had been writing letters to Princess Bella and today was going to be the best day of his life. After all these years he was finally going to meet the princess face to face. At first he was against having an arranged marriage with a Princess from another kingdom. Sure this marriage would create a bond between the two kingdoms, but Adam didn’t want his future decided for him. It wasn’t until they started writing letters back and forth that Adam realized that they had more in common than what he thought.

Looking out the window, Adam laid eyes on the grand castle in the distance where his Princess awaited him. Like his father, King Phillip was currently traveling northwards to the Kings’ Summit to discuss various issues that the different Kingdoms faced. Adam was glad for this because Phillip was known by another name, the King of Knights. He was a great enough man the few times that Adam had met him, but that was before he was going to marry the King’s daughter. Adam wasn’t short by any stretch of the imagination standing at 6’ even, but King Phillip was a head taller and over a hundred pounds heavier.

A few minutes later Prince Adam exited the carriage as trumpets announced his arrival. Rows of knights in shining armor stood on both sides of the courtyard keeping the crowd back. Moving a strand of blonde hair out of his eyes, Prince Adam stepped down to meet the King’s most trusted advisor/court mage. The mage was currently leaning against a worn out walking stick awaiting for the Prince to come down.

“I hope your journey has been a pleasant one your majesty.” said Bob as he bowed before the prince. His real name was Brachious Orionson Bardionflares, but Bob was a lot easier to say.

“My only complaint is that I couldn’t have come sooner.” replied Adam as he shook Bob’s hand.

“Then let us not make you wait any longer.” said Bob as he began to limp towards the entrance.

Prince Adam made sure to avoid the flakes of soot that fell from somewhere within the mage’s tattered brown robes. He had once asked the mage when he was younger why he dressed the way he did to which Bob simply answered “because it’s comfy”. The Prince was led through halls of exquisite paintings, statues, vases, and everything else that you would expect a castle to have. Bob would point out various aspects of the castle, but like Adam he was in a hurry to finally introduce him to the princess. After traveling through several flights of stairs and corridors Adam finally came to a grand oak door.

“If you would be so kind as to wait in this room, I will go retrieve Princess Bella.”

Adam watched Bob as he hobbled down the hallway before turning out of view. Turning back to the door, Adam gripped the brass knobs before pulling the door open. Adam found himself standing inside one of the castles many bedrooms. To the right of the room sat a rather large majestic bed with dark red pillows and blankets. Tables sat upon each side with stationaries laid across them. On the left side of the room sat a fireplace that was currently unlit. Across from the doorway was a set of glass doors that led towards a balcony overlooking the kingdom below. In the center of the room sat a small polish table that came up to Adam’s chest. Adam was about to sit on the bed until a knock on the door caught his attention.

“May I introduce to you her majesty Princess Bella.” said Bob as he walked over towards the small table. Adam was in complete shock as he noticed the tiny figure being placed upon the table.

“Um, hello.” replied the little woman as she waved nervously up at the Prince in front of her. Adam quickly regained his composure as he crouched down to the tiny girl’s height. The girl stood around 9 inches tall with long raven black hair. Despite her diminutive size Adam could tell that she was breathtakingly beautiful. A vial of blue liquid was placed beside of the princess by the old mage.

“I assume you must be Bella.” replied Adam as he looked on at the small Princess in front of him.

“I know that you have many questions Prince, but the Princess as decided that she will tell you everything that you want to know in private.” said Bob as he gave the couple a bow before exiting the room. For a while the couple just stared back at each other before Adam finally broke the silence.

“You kind of forgot to mention the entire height thing.” said Adam with a warming small. A heavy weight seemed to have been removed from the Bella’s shoulders as she breathed in a sign of relief.

“I just didn’t want to scare you away with my temporary condition.” Replied Bella as she gestured to her body.

“I think that it would do both of us a lot of good if you just start from the beginning.”


Bella had been born a healthy normal baby girl a little over eighteen years ago during winter time. It wasn’t until her first birthday that her life would change forever. Some drunken soldiers had used an old witch’s flock of sheep as target practice one night while the witch was away. When she turned up at the castle the next day for compensation she was rebuked by one of the King’s old advisor before being thrown out of the castle. If it wasn’t for that arrogant old fool then Bella would have lived a normal happy life. For revenge the witch had charmed some birds to fly into Bella’s nursery and feed her a cursed potion. It wasn’t until the next morning that the King and Queen found their baby girl crying in a crib at just a fraction of her former size. The King found the witch a couple of days later to find a cure for his daughter. After paying the witch for her lost flock her father was given the answer of how to return Bella back to normal.


“And how is that?” asked Adam as he noticed the little Princess in front of him turn bright red.

“The curse can only be undone by having sex with one that you love.” replied Bella after a moment’s hesitation. Somehow Bella’s face became even redder. “The witch said that after we do it then ‘you will return to what your partner wants most’.” Prince Adam sat there in silence as he contemplated the story that the Princess just told him.

“I could understand if you want to just leave and forget about all of this.” said Bella as she started to twirl her fingers together. Who could blame the prince if he just left?

“Alright, I’ll help.” replied the Prince.

“You will!” exclaimed Bella as she looked up into Adam’s blue eyes.

“Bella, I’ve been in love with you for the longest time. It doesn’t matter how big you are, you’re the same Bella that I’ve been writing to the last three years. If doing something as simple as this will return you to normal then I would be more than happy to help.”

“Thank you!” exclaimed Bella as she bounced on her feet.

“The only question I have is how are we going to do it?” asked Adam as he looked over at the blue vile on the table. He had a feeling that he already knew the answer.

“Bob was able to recreate the potion that originally shrank Me.” said Bella as she pointed at the vile.

“Once you drink this you will be under the same curse as I am."

“Sounds simple enough.” replied Adam as he picked up the vile in his left hand and offered his right hand for Bella.

It was an odd sensation to carry another human being in your hand, but Adam knew that it would only be temporary. Adam took extreme care to keep his hands steady as he carried Bella over to the bed and placing her on one of the pillow. Placing the vile on the table, Adam quickly undressed till he was just in his tunic and underwear. Picking up Bella once again, Adam laid down on the bed before depositing Bella on his stomach. Bella watched on as Adam quickly uncorked the vile and downed its contents in one gulp. To him it tasted like a mixture of blueberry and ginger.

“Bob said that it’ll take a few minutes for the potion to take effect.” said Bella as she looked up at Adam.

“So how about you answer a few questions while we wait?” asked Adam as he looked down at Bella’s figure.

“Sure.” replied Bella as she stood up.

“I remember that when we wrote to each other about what we looked like, you said that you had a decent size chest.”

“Yeah, I remember.” replied Bella as she shivered with anticipation as Adam ran a gentle finger down her back.

“Then how would you consider these decent?” Bella let out a gasp as Adam used his index finger and thumb to push her breasts together and upwards. Bella could just tilt her head and kiss the top of her breasts if she wanted to. Adam proceeded to massage them as Bella placed her hands on top of his fingers. “This one alone is over twice as big as your head.” said Adam as he raised her left breast.

“To be fair they are the smallest in the kingdom.” replied Bella as she enjoyed Adam’s massage.

“But how did they get so big? I’ve seen plenty of girls and none of them even come close to being this big comparatively. You must have all sorts of back problems.”

“Well, Bob tried several different ways to make me grow and this is what happened.” replied Bella.

Adam was about to make a comment about jealous milk maids when a surge of dizziness washed over him. He was able to place Bella safely down before an unbearably loud ringing sound filled the room. His skin seemed to have turned ice cold before he finally lost consciousness.


“Adam, are you okay?” came Bella’s worried voice as Adam slowly began to wake up. It took a while, but his eyes finally adjusted to the brightness of the room. Looking over he found a vast expanse of bedding that seemed to have gone on forever. Beyond the bed Adam could see the balcony doors open revealing the night sky outside. Adam tried to sit up and was about to fail until a hand helped him upwards.

“Try to take it easy.” said Bella.

“How long was I out?” asked Adam as he tried to rub his eyes while standing up.

“Just a little over eight hours.” answered Bella as she effortlessly raised him to his feet.

After finally getting the crust out of his eyes, Adam looked over towards Bella. Or at least where Bella should have been. Instead of seeing Bella’s beautiful face the prince was face to face with Bella’s covered stomach. Slowly looking upwards Adam was in shock as he took in the biggest breasts that he had ever seen. Adam had to take several steps back before he was even able to see over Bella’s breasts to see her face. Bella looked a little worried as she crouched down to his level.

“Y-y-you’re so big!” exclaimed Adam.

“You’re the first one to have ever called me that.” said Bella as she lightly touched Adam’s arm.

“But aren’t we supposed to be the same size?” asked Adam. It wasn’t until this point that he realized that he was standing naked in front of this towering woman. Adam quickly covered himself causing Bella to giggle.

“Don’t be shy,” cooed Bella. “Remember when I said that Bob tried to make me bigger? Well some of them worked a little bit.” Bella could see that Adam was still uncomfortable around her so she decided to do something about it.

Adam watched on in awe as Bella began to pull off her dress. The dress revealed a set of toned legs that still had a feminine look to them. Adam let out a gasp as Bella tossed the dress over her shoulder. Bella’s entire body looked as if she worked out regularly. Her defined stomach began to move as Bella stretched. Bella still radiated beauty, but now she also radiated power.

“Bob’s first potion made me grow a little over three inches. After that didn’t work he tried to accelerate my growth and this is what happened.” replied Bella as she shook her breasts. She had to stop herself from laughing at the look on Adam’s face. “These became so heavy so Bob decided to give me a little more strength to support them.”

Adam quickly closed his mouth as he continued to stare at Bella’s chest. His member was painfully hard right now, but he was still in awe of Bella. It was a different story when he was the bigger one, but now Bella stood as a nine foot tall goddess before him.

“Adam it’s okay; I’m still the same girl I was before you shrunk. Go ahead and feel them.” said Bella as she pushed her chest closer towards Adam. Very slowly Adam began to stretch his hands outwards till they rested against Bella’s chest.

“They’re so… soft.” replied Adam as he slowly began to massage them. It was amazing to see his own hands trying to massage boobs that were bigger than his chest. His hands looked absolutely tiny in comparison.

“And this is incredibly hard.” replied Bella as she grabbed ahold of Adam’s member. Adam was beginning to have self-doubts as she noticed how small he looked in her hands. “How about we break this curse already and have some fun doing it.”

Adam would never have believed it if you would have told him that he would be looking up at a nine inch tall girl, but here he was now. Bella had set Adam a little higher up on the pillow before she completely buried his member inside of her cleavage. Adam let out a gasp as Bella grabbed ahold of his hands and started to massage her breasts together. Bella then took the opportunity and gave Adam the deepest kiss of his life as her tongue began to taste and explore every part of his mouth. He tried to kiss her back, but Bella’s tongue was too strong. Needless to say that Bella was in control of the entire situation. A few minutes of this pleasure passed before Adam exploded between Bella’s breasts.

“That was just a little taste of what’s coming.” replied Bella as she continued to massage her breasts together. Adam was still panting as he stared down at Bella’s cleavage. It was impossible to tell that he had just came in between them a few seconds ago because of their sheer size. A few minutes passed by as Bella gently coaxed Adam’s member back to life. Once she was satisfied with how hard it was, she released it from its soft (yet gigantic) prison. Adam was about to complain in protest until it was engulfed by Bella.

“Does it feel good?” asked Bella before she returned to her work. Adam was barely able to say yes before Bella quickened her pace. The feeling of her giant tongue swirling around his shaft was overwhelming as he felt his second orgasm coming closer. Adam placed his hands on top of Bella’s head as she continued to gently suck away. He received another shock as he felt his balls being gently massaged by Bella’s massive fingers. With a gentle squeeze by Bella, Adam was sure that he was going to overflow Bella’s mouth. This wouldn’t happen of course since Bella was a lot bigger than he was.

“Wow,” panted Adam as he fell back against the pillow. His head was still swirling as Bella finally finished.

“It seems like someone enjoyed themselves.” Giggle Bella as she lay down next to him. “How about we rest for a few minutes and then move on to the main course.”

Adam was grateful for the few minutes of rest. He didn’t resist as Bella wrapped her arms around him and brought him closer to her body. Waves of fatigue had washed over Adam, but he didn’t want to go to sleep just yet. He had a curse to break after all.

“Its’ kind of nice to be the bigger one for once.” said Bella as she ran her fingers through Adam’s hair.

“It’ll be even better once we return to normal.” replied Adam.

“Awe, does someone not like being small?” asked Bella as she squeezed Adam closer to her.

“It’s just a lot to take in.”

“Don’t worry about it. Just imagine how great it’ll be once we’re the same size. Think about it this way, I’m just plus size right now.” said Bella.

Adam was about to say something, but Bella quickly pushed him down on his back before straddling him. He watched on as Bella slowly lowered herself until his member completely disappeared inside of her. Bella began to bounce gently before talking again.

“I just can’t wait to be big again!” exclaimed Bella as she began to grind even faster.

Adam tried to buck his hips upwards, but they were quickly pressed back down into the pillow. Bella had her eyes closed above as she ran her fingers through her hair. Adam could feel himself coming close again as he stared up at the gigantic boobs bouncing above him. Despite their size Adam was only able to reach very bottle curves of Bella’s chest. The weight of them was amazing as Bella gave him a moan of approval.

“Just a little more!” exclaimed Bella as she began to speed up rapidly. If it wasn’t for the pillow underneath them then Adam was sure that he would be in pain right now. Bella’s moans grew loader to the point that Adam thought that the entire castle could hear them. That was until he remembered that they were both less than a foot tall. Despite his best efforts, Adam felt himself explode inside of Bella as she continued to bounce. He tried to hold Bella’s hips down but she was way too strong for him. Luckily for him he could feel Bella tighten up as she screamed out in pleasure before resting completely on his lap.

“Phew, that felt great.” said Bella as she looked down lovingly at Adam. “Just think of how great it’s going to be when we are the same size.” Bella stood up and brought Adam up to his feet.

“Maybe when we return to normal I’ll be the dominate one next time.” Bella just replied by giving Adam a gentle kiss on the lips. Her kiss was broken as a faint blue glow surrounded Adam as he began to grow.

“You’re growing!” said Bella as she watched Adam grow upwards.

A smile grew across Adam’s face as he started to rise slowly. Soon his eye level moved from Bella’s stomach to her breasts and then up to her neck. Adam wrapped his arms around Bella’s waist and pulled her closer to him. Within a span of ten second Adam grew until he was eye level with Bella before his growth finally stopped.

The smile soon disappeared as Adam noticed the sudden stop. “Why did I stop growing?”

“Oh no.” gasped Bella as she realized what had happened. “The cure must have affected you first where you came before I did.”

“And what does that have to do with this?” asked Adam as he looked at himself.

“The thing that I wanted most was someone to love that was my size.” replied Bella as a blue glow surrounded her.

“And I just wanted the curse to break so that you could become normal again.” said Adam as Bella began to shoot upwards in front of his very eyes. Bella’s familiar stomach came into view before rising upwards. Bella’s growth soon stopped after ten second leaving Adam staring upwards at the giantess in front of him. Adam watched in awe as Bella stepped off the bed and examined herself in the bedroom mirror.

“I’m… so BIG!” shouted Bella as she turned around to examine her body. The only thing that Adam could do was watch as Bella turned her attention back towards him. “Awe, don’t worry I’m sure that Bob can help fix this.”

Bella gently lifted Adam up from the bed before giving him a soft kiss on his chest before placing him on the table. She then proceeded to wrap the blanket around her body until she was properly covered before picking Adam up once again.

“I’m going to have to have some new cloths made. I wasn’t expecting to become this big.”

“I thought Bob was going to fix this.” said Adam meekly as he tried to avoid Bella’s gaze.

“I’m sure that Bob can return you back to normal.” said Bella as she tilted his head till his eyes met hers.

“Until then I’m going to enjoy being the biggest one around.”

Adam was going to say something until he felt himself being lowered into the two mountains that were Bella’s breasts. The feeling of being completely surrounded by Bella’s breasts was unbelievable. Adam soon found that his head was the only thing that protruded from her chest. A giant digit lovingly patted the top of his head before retreating.

“Let’s go find Bob.” said Bella as she ducked underneath the doorway into the hallway.


1 Month Later


“And do you Prince Adam take Princess Bella to be your wife?” asked the priest. The entire Kingdom seemed to have come for their wedding as every eye was set upon the couple. The ground underneath of Adam shifted upwards as Bella brought him closer to her eye level.

Adam had been depressed at first when Bob explained to them that the changes were permanent. Their bodies had grown an immunity to the curse which left Adam standing at only 9 inches tall while Bella remained at a little over 9 feet herself. With Bella’s help Adam was able to quickly recover from his depression. Regardless of her size Bella was still the same gently loving girl that he knew.

“I do.” said Adam as he grinned upwards at Bella.

Bella didn’t even wait for the priest to finish as she quickly raised Adam up to her lips as the entire crowd began to cheer. Adam could feel a giant digit press gently into his crotch as Bella whispered into his ear.

“Just wait until tonight.”
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys enjoyed this and please leave a review to let me know what you think.