- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter we get a little bit of size changing, and a setup for the next chapter.

 

We had just sat down at our favorite pizza place when it hit me. Though I had wanted to tell Catherine right away, I decided to wait until after I had proven that I actually had the power.

 

"Michael! You ready to order?" Lauren said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yea! Sure!" I said, jumping back to the real world.

 

We ordered our food, and then had a quick talk about classes, before moving on to talking about stuff we actually cared about.

 

"So, what are you guys doing over Spring Break?" I inquired.

"Not much, our parents are going on a work trip and making us stay here." Lauren said

"Is Andrew leaving?" I asked

"Yea, going on a college visit trip with some friends of his" Catherine said "How about you Jiu?"

"I'm gonna be studying mostly." She said, looking up, "As you guys should be doing!"

"Relax," I said. "we'll be fine. So, Cath, ya wanna come over tonight, I have something to show you."

"Sure! What time?"

"Is 8 good? You can stay the night if you want to."

"Alright. I'll see you then."

 

We finished up our meal and headed to our various afternoon classes, after which I sprinted home, thoughts of the dream running through my head.

 

As soon as I got home I dropped everything and ran up to my room. At this point I should probably tell you that for a long time I have had a fascination with shrinking and growing things, that has recently developed into a full fledged Giantess/Shrinking fantasy/fetish. If what Athena told me was true, I now had the power to change the size of anything.

 

I decided to try it out on some inanimate objects first. so I grabbed a pencil and set it on the floor. I then realized that even though I might have the power, I didn’t know how to use it. All of a sudden I heard Athena’s voice in my head, Just wish for it, the power will come. So I wished for it, I said “I wish this pencil would grow to three feet long.” And it started growing. It took about ten seconds for it to grow completely. I thought that it was too slow so I said: “I wish this pencil would shrink to normal size in two seconds.” And it shrunk in exactly two seconds.

 

This is perfect, I thought to myself, I can shrink or grow anything just by wishing for it. This is amazing!

At that point I decided to try it out on a living being, namely myself. I knew no one would be home for another 3 hours, so there was no danger there, but just to be sure, I locked my door to prevent anyone walking in on me unaware. I also decided to word the wish very precisely.

 

“I wish I would shrink to three inches tall in ten minutes, then, after twenty minutes, regrow to normal size in 10 minutes.”

 

I felt a shiver go down my spine and noticed my clothes start to get slightly baggy. I thought to myself This is gonna be fun!

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

All right! Michael is shrinking him self for a little while. Next chapter we see his adventures and Catherine comes over!