- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story on this site, hope you enjoy.

This is based on me and some of my friends, and a fantasy that I have developed over several years

 

The first few chapters will be mostly story, with a little bit of size change at the end of the second chapter.

 

Rundown of characters:

Michael: 19, Sophomore, 6'3", Caucasian, but with a dark tan from being out in the sun a lot. Dark, very short hair, average body type. Catherine’s Boyfriend.

 

Catherine: 19,Sophomore, 5'7", Mexican/Asian descent, tan skin. Black shoulder-length hair, average body type. Michael's girlfriend.

 

Will: 19, Sophomore, 6'3", Caucasian. Average length hair, dyed red, very athletic, though quite skinny. Has been friends with Michael since middle school.

 

Kaya: 20, Sophomore, 5'2", Caucasian. Blonde shoulder-length hair, skinny. Has always been sensitive about her height, and her parents even made her start school a year late so that she would be the tallest in her class.

 

Jiu: 19, Sophomore, 5'3", Korean. Dark hair down to her back, average body type. Has been friends with Catherine since elementary school. Very smart.

 

Lauren: 18, Freshman, 5'5" Mexican/Asian descent, tan skin. Black shoulder-length hair, average body type. Catherine's sister. Encouraged her and Michael to get together.

 

Ace(Ayla): 19, Sophomore, 5'9" Caucasian. Dark, short, curly hair, skinny. Has been friends with Jiu and Catherine since elementary school. Bisexual.

 

There might be some extra characters thrown in later, but these are the main ones I'll be focusing on.




I remember how it all started. It feels like it was only yesterday. You wanna know the exact story? Then I hope you're comfortable.

 

It all started late one thursday night at home my sophomore year in college. I was going to a college in my hometown, and my parents had allowed me to stay at home rather than rent an apartment or dorm after my freshman year. A lot of my friends had also gotten into the same college, so I had no shortage of friends or people to hang out with that night, in fact most nights I would've been out partying till one. But I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to stay in and finish up some assignments.

 

I was just about done, and ready to go to bed. As soon as I hit the pillow, I was out. That may seem normal to you, but I never fall asleep without tossing and turning for at least a half-hour. That night, I had a dream that felt like real life, if I had not woken up immediately after, I would have said it had actually happened.

 

The first thing I saw was a blinding light, then I was standing in the woods behind my house. In front of me stood a woman, dressed only in a toga, and looking quite like a Greek Goddess. She moved towards me in the most graceful manner, almost floating across the ground.

“Hello Michael, I’ve been waiting for you.” She said, in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I am Athena, and this is my realm, where I have absolute power.” She replied, confirming my observation of her being Greek.

“Why am I here?”

“I brought you here, to give you the one thing you most desire. I have been watching you for a while now, and have decided to reward you with the power to fulfill your wildest fantasy.”

“Wait, You mean...?!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, you know what I am talking about.” She said. “And now I must send you back. When you awake you will have the power you’ve always dreamed of. Now go!”

 

And with a flash of light, I was back in my bed, sunlight streaming through my window. I immediately jumped out of bed, realizing that I had way over slept and was now about to be late for my first class of the day. By the time I was out the door, the dream had almost completely left my mind.

 

I was a little late for a lecture that day, but our teacher doesn't notice, nor does he care if you come in late. I sat down next to Catherine and asked what I had missed.

 

"Not much, you know how he likes to ramble on about totally irrelevant stuff." She replied."Why are you late anyway? Don't you normally wake up at like 5?"

"I don't know, I usually do, but today I just slept in. No clue why" I said, still not remembering my dream.

"Guys, shut up!" Jiu said from behind us. "I'm trying to listen to this lecture! He said all of this will be on the final!"

"Okay! Okay!" I said, opening my bag and grabbing my laptop.

 

The rest of the morning went uneventfully. It wasn't until we went out for lunch that I remembered my dream.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

All right, Michael has gotten some form of power from Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom and Battle. Wait till next time to find out what it is!