- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben and Laura are passed out due to their mothers abuse.

 Their pathetic tiny bodies looked like insignificant little ants at her incredible size, but she was their mother so they carried some value. After all if she got rid of them she'd have to go take out a town or something and she really didn't want to get blood on her hands. No her situation was perfect as she had her children waiting on her hand and foot. They werre absolutely obedient to her and she would use them however she wanted.

 

 Ben and Laura were now passed out after being forced to rub their mother's feet for almosta complete an hour. Their bodies were so worn out and weak they couldn't move if their lives depended on it.

 

"They are so pathetic, can't even give me a proper footrub. Oh well they tried I suppose.' She spoke to herself as she watched her children out cold at her feet. The power she wielded over them was totally orgasmic. She fed on the power like a constant food source. She had only one desire left and that was to dominate and degrade her children at every chance.

 

"Oh, that chili went right through me. It always gives me the worst gas." One of her favorite games to play was to make her children swallow her methane gas and thank her for providing it. They were out cold now and she doubted even her atomic gas would wake them."Oh well they can smell it on them when they wake up."

 

 Lowering her exposed asshole right above her sleeping childrens bodies she grunted as she felt the pressure in her gut move through her intestines and out her dirty asshole and onto the tiny forms of her offspring. "Ohhh that really stinks." she said as the noxious fumes poured out of her ass forming a toxic cloud around their sleeping forms.

 

"Oh man that really reeks I gotta quit eating that stuff." With a final forceful wind she felt a liquid come out of her ass and coat her children who were still out cold.. "Sorry babies I guess it gave me a little bit of the squirts. "

 

Her children were now coated in a layer of her filthy brown crap. It would soon ry up and cake them into th ground below rendering them helpless to move. "I think it's time I put on a pair of panties and go check the mail. It should be here by now."

 

Getting up and leaving her shit caked children on her bed Jenny walked over to her panty drawer  and slipped on her last clean pair of panties. She hated these pair as they looked like granny panties and were fairly worn out. Slipping her thick toned legs inside the panties Jenny looked back to make sure her kids were still out she was satisfied with the sight.

 

She really wanted to surprise them when they woke up, her package was supposed to be here and the company shipping the package knew better than to keep a woman the sized of  building waiting.

 

Walking to the front door and looking out the window Jenny felt a sense of euphoria as she saw the brown package sitting outside waiting for her to retrieve it.

 

 

"Yay it's here"she said as if she was a giddy school girl. If those kids think i'm a titan now they have no clue of the things that will happen soon."