- Text Size +

This is so wrong and nasty 23 year old Ben was thinking as him an his sister Laura were washing their mother's panties and bras while she rested on the couch eating all of the food in the house. The duo were treated more like slaves than offspring as their mother and them lived in a far away cabin in the woods. The two basically waited on their 40 year old mom and she did nothing in return.

 

Things were not always this way as she was once a good caring mother,but after her accident at work left her too large for society the company built her a cabin far away from people to accomodate her 100 foot frame.She had her kids move in with her to help do things she couldn't like go to the store etc.

 

All was fine until her daughter Laura and her got into an argument about a boy she was seeing. She talked to her 21 year old daughter like she had authority over her, Laura screamed at her and Jenny the mother picked her up like a child and cradled her to her chest. Laura frantically thrashed around until she was out cold due to being smothered.

 

Ever since that day she had grown more and more dominant making her children do whatever she wanted. If she wanted food she got it, a bath she would have them scrub her as they attempted to not drown. Ben found out the hard way that her patience was small as he was in the bathroom using the modified seat when his mother came barging in knocking the locks right off. Without saying a word she removed her white cotton panties and began lowering her large dimpled ass down upon him. He threw his hands up in an attempt to stop her but she just picked him up and removed his seat and lowered her much larger white ass on the cold toilet seat.

 

Sounds of her ripping gas filled the room and soon it smelled like a sewage plant as she released several more farts and some wet poops along the way. It was so nasty that Ben choked and felt dizzy from the noxious fumes. Just before he was about to vomit her was grabbed up by his mother and without saying a word he was insetedinto her asscrack and brought up and down covering him in layers of her shit leftovers.

 

Hopping off the toilet she set his seat back on and said thanks as she washed her hands and went back to watching her show. He reeked of her shit and struggled to reach the tiny sink next to the large one and proceeded to wash himself off.

 

Back to today the two siblings who had just finished working double shifts to pay for all their mothers comforts were snatched up as they entered the door and dropped in the wasroom as she brought 5 of her dirty undergarments and dropped them on the duo. They were sickened as they noticed large stains on the panties both in the back and front. The woman was lactose intolerant yet she ate ice cream by the gallons which caused her to have the worst case of the shits. She could care less because she had two little people who would happily clean them up.

 

 

As Jenny sat on the couch eating ice cream and pleasuring herself she started feeling extremely horny and her vibrators were out of batteries. Grunting in anger she got up off the couch letting a fart and scratching her ass and headed into the washroom where her children were cleaning her panties. They were so tired and weak from hunger and sleep deprevation they didn't even notice her coming into the room. Their skinny bodies showed the effects of their treatment.

 

While their mother ate well and alot the two kids were forced to feed on crumbs she dropped. She walked in and noticed they had only gotten 1 pair done due to the immense size and their weakness.

 

"Tssk you  two really disappoint me. I giv you one simple chore and you can't even do that. Here look at these panties I have on they are swimming with stains. I am in discomfort you two lazy asses. Get it done or else! Oh and by the way Laura you'll be here alone for a while I need your brother."

 

"What for?" Ben asked.

 

"You'll see, come on hop on my hand you've got work to do." Laura looked sst him with pity and she watched her defeated brother hop on the outstretched hand of their mother.

"Oh and Laura here take care of this for me dear." She tore off her dirty panties and threw on the clean ones. I don't know how fresh these will be in a little bit I just ate ice cream and you know what that means." Laura was instantly buried in the fabric of the stained panties and gagged t the smell. "Chop chop."

 

With that being done she carried Ben into the living room and sat down roughly sending shockwaves through his spine.

 

"Im horny dear make me cum or it's the other hole for ya."

 

She pulled back the fresh panties and let Ben drop in the front and let the band go trapping him near her pussy lips. He was disgusted with the huge swollen lips of her pussy and the smell of urine and cum. The other side was far worse so he bettermake her happy.

 

Taking her finger she inserted it into her pussy forcing Ben farther and farther until he was pushed into her clitoral hood.

 

"Allright Ben get your skinny ass to work." She sat down on her custom couch and turned on a movie she really liked on HBO.

 

She waited for his movements while she was busy resting away sipping on the last tea and eating all the food in the pantry. She would have Laura get some tomorrow.

 

As she sat on the couch enjoying herself and relaxing Ben began punching and kicking her clit as if he was fighting with it. The thickness and gooey slippery juices made it extremely hard to gain any traction and h fell face first knocking himself out in the process.

 

Aftrer half an hour and no orgasm she got impatient and started fingering herself carelessly pounding her son causing him to bruise and bleed. As she quickened her pace she started moaning in pleasure until she felt the sweet release of liquid rushing out of her carrying her sonas he was washed out.

 

Jeny felt his tiny form and noticed he was out cold. She was afraid she killed him and began to panic until he startedcoughing her liquid from his throat. She couldn't help but laugh at his humiliation.

 

Looking down at him she realized something and that was just how bony and weak h had become. As the time had passed her body had gained mass and strength while he was wasting away before her eyes. His pathetic excuse for a body made her laugh and feel dominant a real life Godess.

 

"He's so tiny and weak, but he looks so cute curled up in my palm so helpless. I should probabaly feed him more and I know how I can do that." Her breasts had sarted lactating again causing her boobs to swell with milk. In factshe was overflowing wih the stuff so she might as well give him son.

Shoving his form down her bra Jenny walked back into the washroom to check on Laura's present state.

 

"Oh Laura I just noticed how weak and skinny you guys are getting. I mean look at you . There is no form in your body. You have bony legs and arms. You can see your ribcage and you have no boobs whatsoever. I man look at me I am the perfect embodiment of what a woman is supposed to be. I have huge tits,a curvy strong body and leges like tree trunks. My ass could swallow thousands of you."

Laura began to feel utterly humiliated an hung her head in shame " I mean come on Laura if you were a man would you want me or you? You are pathetic and i'm a perfect 10, you disgust me and i'm ashamd to call you my daughter."

 

"Why are you saying these things mom?" she sobbed making her face red.

 

"Why becuse I can,  im btter in every single way and I think you are a garbage filled little bitch. I knew from the moment you were born  you wouldisappoint me. So therefore from this day on I am going to train you on how to be a 10, well in your case a 4. First things first i'm gonna five you a break from your laundry."

 

"But mom"

"Shhh I am now master and you are little bitch."

 

"You will wear this tiny collar I have and i will tie you up and  hang you like a piece of cheap jewelry."

Laura continued to sob and fell on hr hands and knees looking up at her cruel mother."You bitch"she said weakly.

Jenny snatched her up and violently shook her until she was on the brink of breaking bones. "I am your master and pets slaves don't say such things. You're going in my asshole now for timeout youg lady." With that shetossed her daughter in the back of her panties and told her to be prepared for her new job.

 

A loud rumbling began to come from her bowels and Jenny felt a huge load of crap coming down her chute.

 

"I hope you've been a good girl because Santa is coming to town."

 

Jenny grunted and stood up as she was about to hit the heaad but she she had a better idea. She decided to soil her panties with Laura inside and then force her to clean up the mess.

 

"Ok Laura it's time to find out the verdict."

 

Laura continued weeping as she couldn't believe her own mother could be so cruel. She felt the ass walls tighten and loosen up and then she saw the putrid form of a car sized turd coming her way. Attempting to hold it at bay her strength was overmatched by the turd of her mother and one of her bones cracked as she became engulfed by the turd. Breathing became extremely difficult and for now she was inside the turd until her mother decided to let her out.