- Text Size +

 Lauren and Ben were utterly exausted after another 12 hour day at work. They were then in the grocery store buying food they would never see. They bought all kinds of pork and steak and ice cream for their mother.

 

Upon entering the house a hugr hand roughly plucked them up and brought them to the mature face of their mother. At their size they could see all the imperfections and wrinkles she couldn't conceal. She was still very pretty for a woman in her 40's.

 

"Listen slaves it's time for dinner and if you get it made before 5 I will allow you to eat today. Now get going!" Putting her children down she laughed as they hung their heads in shame and tiredness.

 

Busting their butts to provide her with a meal they slaved away and just made the deadline they were given. Booming footsteps shook their world as their mother came in the kitchen to see if it was done.

 

"Good job slaves" She lifted the tiny plate to her and brought her children long as she was hungry. Having gone through her changes she found her body beginning to produce secretions from her breast. The war gooey milk flowed freely before it rran out and  soaked them.

 

Sitting on the couch she started munching on the food selfishly. the two siblings watched as their stomachs growled in a demanding tone"Give me food!" it was saying.

 

Watching their mother inhale the amount of food they could eat in a month the two siblings called up to their mother. "Hey mom can we get some o that please, we haven't eaten in 4 days.

 

"So what?" she said coldly.

 

"Havent we been good mom?"

 

"Call me master runts, and no you do not deserve anything. Look at yoursel Lauren and tell me if your body compares to mine in any way. I am yoursuperior and therefore I am better right?"

 

"Now get down on the ground and kneel down at my feet. Worthless worm, "

 

Benand Laura instantly obeyed and climbed on top of her sweaty feet dwarfing them. Her feet were so rank it could peel the surfaceoff a rock.

 

"I love it when you slaves obey me,its intoxicating."

 

The two siblings were now covered in their moms mature stinky feet. Picking out patches of dead skin they contmplated their future as men or just human beings.

 

Watching her children subject themselves to this torture was orgasmic. She needed her pitiful daughter now.

Without warning Laura was snatched up like a toy and brought up to the face of her mature mother. She couldnt believe how many wrinkles her mother had around her eyes and down her cheek. At normal size these would be invisible but not now.

 

Seeing her mother in the nude standing taller than any building in town she noticed her mom's huge nipples attached to her sagging breasts.

Their size was incredible and Laura never felt so inadequate in her own body as it stood next to her mother's.

 

Noticing her daughter staring at her boobs Jenny lsughd.
"So daughter like the size of those things I mean they are very impressive right Laura?"

 

Getting no response she took her pinky finger and stabbed her daughters tiny perk breasts."Ouch that hurt you bitch" she said not even realizing her mistake and trying to force an apology.

 

"Mom I am so sorry..I mean master . I think your boobs are incredible, I mean they make mine look like pebbles in comparision to your mountains. You are prettier than me, stronger than me and most definately a better person. I humbly apolgize" kneeling down Jenny just chuckled at her pathetic statement.

 

" I already know this slave, what I don't know is why I shouldncrush you here and now."

 

"Because you're my mommy, my master, my world. Your body is a temple and i'm rady to build a shrine in your honor." Laura could barely believe the words coming out of her mouth. Begging her own mother not to cruh her was toohard to believe.

Chapter End Notes:

End Chapter 2