- Text Size +

As the booming got closer and plaster rained down on their heads college siblings Jon and Michelle knew she was coming for them. Their betrayal of her left her heart wounded and now she was out for vengeance.  Looking at each other their faces white as ghosts they planned an escape route. Getting killed might be a better option at this point than being captured by their now titan sized mother.

 

Her rage was evident and her strength was unbelievable as she had taken out 1/ 4 of the military of the United states. In fact she seemed to be growing stronger with each assault as it was like her body to use energy to fuel her cell growth.

"Ok Jon I guess it's now or neve......"

 

Before she could finish her statement the entire roof was ripped off the house and the two siblings were met with the nked form of their mother staring straight down at them. Her cold blue eyes told the story of a woman torn with her thoughts and decisions.

 

An almost unearthly thunder sound was made when she opened her mouth causing the two siblins to be knocked down by the utter strength of her voice."Hello my lovelies momma is home."  Their tiny squeaks of response was too small to be understood at this point but she couldn't care less.

"You know I think it's time I take my children out of this slumhole before I destroy it." With an unimaginable strike her huge meaty paws snatched up her screaming squeaking children and brought them to her face.".............." she couldn't understand them but she could see the fear in their faces."Don't worry my darlings momma will take care of you but first I think I show off some of my strength. Johnny remember all those nights at the gym you spent in a attempt to grow larger and stronger?"

 

"....."His response was too small

 

"Well lookee here and see if I can beat you." She gently placed her tiny son on her biceps and began flexing,.  At first nothing seemed to happen but then Jon felt the skin below him stretch and stretch causing a sickening sound as his mother's arms began to double in size. It took all his strength to just not fall off her ever expanding bicep.

 

"Whee hoo what a workout my boy, I dare say I have bested you my dear child. No need to worry though as mommy will protect you and all you have to do is swear allegiance to me by doing something I want done.  Don't worry son i'll tell you when it's time but for now lets put you up here." With that her tiny son was deposited on her blonde bangs and his trembling body was wrapped up in her follicles.

 

"This is too much fun."Looking down at her 18 year old daughter Mandy smiled a toothy grin before speaking.  "Why hello sweetheart I would like you to check up on something for me.  Huh I can't hear you oh well i'm sure you're gonna love it. Do you remember when you told me to cover up my boobs when your boyfriend was in the living room I believe you said my boobs were sagging and hard to look at. I think you should show me some appreciation for these tits which fed you after you came into this world."

 

Shrieking and struggling fruitlessly Michelle couldn't help bu scream as her mother was bringing her closer and closer to those sagging breasts which were now utterly huge and swollen. Her own boobs seemed inadequate in comparision.

 

"Oh honey let's get rid of that slutty shirt and bra and see your tits and see who's sagging now." Using little force Mandy tore the top off her daughters pathetic body revealing her nice little tits but they were utterly pathetic in comparisionto her own.

 

"Aww what cute little mosquito bites those are.......HaHaha my sagging breats make you look like a cardboard cutout in comparision. Oh wait honey I feel something happening....ohhhhhhhh" Michelle looked up at her already towering mother and turned even more white shen she felt the hand she was in streatching out before her and the sagging breasts grow larger and larger.

 

"Please mommy don't hurt me" her plas were too little to be understood. As the growth stopped Mandy had more than doubled in size and was now a Goddess in need of worship.

 

Looking down in her clutches she tried to locate her daughter buried in her flesh.  "Ahh there you are baby. Ohhhh i'm so sorry are you crying?"

 

Michelle began weeping and begging for mercy from her mother. "Mommy please don't hurt me I will do anything you want. I will worship your breasts like a dog does his owner. I am nothing in comparision to you and your tits were always superior to mine. Please mommy don't hurt me."

 

Mandy couldn't make out her words but her thrashing and kneeling down or at least that's what it looked like made Mandy smile from ear to ear.

"I think you need a little comforting baby,come to mommy." She carefully brought her tiny weeping daughter to her huge tit and gently deposited her on one of her bumps. At her size she was sure her tits looked like the surface of mars.

Michelle felt the rubbery surface all around her and noticed cracks and holes everywhere on the pinkish landscape. She guessed that these were the little vents or milking ducts that breast milk came out of. A strange mix of fear and comfort spread throughout her tiny body. On the one hand being so small in comparision to her mother made her feel like and insect ready to be crushed =but on the other this is where her childhood nourishment came from.

Giving in to her submissive side she got on her hands and knees and began worshipping the ground she was standing on. She felt the need to pay homage to such a monument that dwarfed any of the other great wonders of the world.

 

Up above Mandy was enjoying the worship and wasn't even aware that during all this time she was being fired on by tanks and other weapons.Taking a step back and yawning Mandy felt it was time for a nap. She got on her knees and began to lowere her enormous rump on the batallion at her feet.

 

"Sir this is Alpha team 6 we're...oh my god oh my God she's gonna squash us...Ahhhhhhh!" Wih that all radio communication went down as Mandy fell asleep feeling refreshed and ready for tommorow.