- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Really violent.

***

It had been over a day since she'd been shrunk, and Sammi still couldn't get over how fucking big people were now. Normal people – like she once was. It didn't help that this particular person not only shrank her maliciously, but had recently learned that she could heal people to the point of actually returning them from the dead – and Sammi had, in the last twenty-four hours, died twice. The blonde girl looked up, up, up, craning her neck as she tried to keep as most of the mountainous Lorelei in view as possible.

 

That number, she thought with a spine-tingling chill and a plummet of her heart, was very, very likely to increase. Again, Sammi found herself between Lorelei's feet – only this time the redhead was wearing faded striped socks with a few holes here and there. Her mammoth toes wriggled in anticipation.

 

“N-no,” Sammi breathed, whimpering. She stepped backwards and fell, scrambling away. “No...n-not...not again...”

 

“So,” Lorelei said quietly, crouching down. She lowered her hand down and walked her fingers over to Sammi, her black nails clicking on the wood. “That's...what? Talking bad about me behind my back. Trying to convince Naomi I am, what was it again? A psychotic bitch? Oh, and let's not also forget...you got dangerously close to telling Naomi what happened to you.” Her nails reached out and snagged Sammi's dress. Like a flailing insect, she scrambled vainly as Lorelei dragged her across the wooden floor without effort.

 

“Being your Goddess and all,” Lorelei cooed, holding the little girl there and watching her struggle, cry, and beg, “I sentence you to five death sentences. See, normally, that's done so that if a criminal is found innocent of one crime, they can be put to death for others. In this case...you'll actually be experiencing all five. Lucky you, right?”

 

“P-please. Please, you can't do this –” Sammi began, her breath and voice erratic from fear and exhaustion. Her words were cut off by a gurgled scream as Lorelei slowly pressed her nail into her back. Blood splurted out of Sammi's mouth, and around the nail as Lorelei slowly impaled her.

 

“Wrong,” Lorelei said quietly. She held up her hand and watched as Sammi's body simultaneously reformed and tore apart. The little girl writhed and screamed herself hoarse, trying desperately to pull herself free from the nail. After a moment of studying her pain, Lorelei dropped her onto the floor to spasm in agony. “By the way, you didn't actually die there, so that doesn't count. That was just for talking back to me. Understand?”

 

Before she could respond, Sammi found herself under Lorelei's smelly, sweat-drenched striped sock. Sammi did what she thought she should do, and licked the sock. She doubted Lorelei could even feel her, but she hoped that the redhead might go easy on her if she just submitted.

 

“Favorite socks, meet Sammi. Sammi, these are my favorite socks. You two will be well acquainted by the time the night is over. Tell me, what does it actually feel like to be crushed?” Lorelei lifted her foot a bit, sitting down fully on the floor and dangling her relatively massive foot over her insect-girl. “I just honestly never expected I could ask that question and get a response.”

 

“I j-just...it hurts like f-fucking hell for a moment, and then it's just...dark, and I f-feel nothing.” Sammi trembled. “P-please don't send me back...” Lorelei rolled her eyes and put her foot back on Sammi – not enough force to crush, but enough to make her sob anew.

 

“Your pleas are getting annoying,” Lorelei huffed, blowing a crimson strand aside. “If you say 'please' again, I'm going to do something really bad.” She grinned and allowed herself the fantasy, gently rocking her foot back and forth. “Anyway! Death number one, little girl – the easiest, quickest one I could think of.” She lifted her foot and hovered it over the cowering bug, smiling her malicious grin. Sammi held up her hands as though she was going to block Lorelei's foot.

 

“No! Goddess, p--” She stopped herself and choked on a sob.

 

“Oh, relax. Give me an hour, you'll be begging me to step on you instead,” Lorelei replied, baring her teeth at the little thing. “Bye, tiny Sammi! See you in a minute.” Her socked foot came down hard on the little girl, with all the force Lorelei could muster. Sammi basically exploded; blood shot out from under Lorelei's foot and stained her sock, and the gigantic redhead moaned, wriggling her toes in the mess she made. One touch of her hand later, and Sammi was back, white-faced and panting heavily.

 

“It always takes you a moment to remember yourself,” Lorelei said thoughtfully. “I really would prefer you to be fully conscious for all of this.” Sammi's eyes eventually gleamed with realization, and she cried, pawing at the wood for any sense of direction. She barely yelped as Lorelei scooped her up, humming under her breath as she delicately stripped the tiny blonde. She whistled low, cat-calling her little toy.

 

“Nice body you've got there,” Lorelei said with a savage grin. “What's this, your fourth one? Try not to think too much about that. Wow, I bet you were a serious jaw-dropper when you were normal-sized. I didn't see it; y'know, little thing, I was so blinded by hate and rage whenever I saw you that I forgot there was a woman there. You probably got anything and anyone you wanted, didn't you.”

 

Sammi nodded numbly. Flickers of memory, previous sexual conquests, danced through her mind. Men. Women. Naomi...begging for her beatings...

 

“How about me?” Lorelei said huskily. She arched intentionally, pushing out her pressed-up breasts and sliding her enormous tongue across her lips. “Do I measure up to your standards? Would I have been worthy of attention from the great and beautiful Samantha Raleigh?” Sammi blinked, her active consciousness returning, and quickly nodded.

 

“Y-yes! You are b-beautiful, Goddess...” Sammi pleaded, adding what she hoped was an air of worship to her voice. But, alas, Lorelei rolled her eyes.

 

“I must admit, you're a good actress,” Lorelei said hautily. “But, I don't think we'd work out. I like to be dominant in bed, and I really can't imagine a submissive role is your cup of tea. Besides, I've got Naomi – oh, have I mentioned? I have her and you don't? Maybe that wasn't clear. Either way, she gets hurt real, real bad, and you know what she does? She moans and begs for another. You bitch and whine, whine and bitch. Useless.”

 

“N-no! I can submit! I can be useful! I can serve...I w-would have loved to lick your sweat up!” Sammi cried out. Full-body chills spread through her as Lorelei arched an eyebrow.

 

“Death number two,” Lorelei began, her lips curling into a smile at Sammi's tortured cries. “C'mere.” She yanked open her sock, laughed at the power, and dropped Sammi in, pinning the girl between her soaked arch and the damp fabric. Lorelei wriggled her toes, watching the little lump move, and giggled. “You're tickling me!” She laughed. The titanic redhead stood, walking on her tip-toes as not to squish her new insole. Carefully, she strode over to the room's heater, and sat herself on it. Lorelei grinned and spread out her legs, holding her foot out, bent downward. She yawned, turned on her phone, and began reading an article.

 

Sammi was in hell. Melon-sized beads of sweat pooled between Lorelei's gargantuan toes and slid down her arch, coating her in the stuff. It became uncomfortably hot, and the sweat increased tenfold. Sammi sobbed; she tried to keep her face above the pools, but Lorelei occasionally tossed her foot around, jostling the little girl inside her fabric prison. Thirty minutes went by, with Sammi's cries fading and ebbing away, her struggles exhausted and feeble. Finally, there was nothing, and Lorelei held her there for five more minutes before tugging the sock off and dropping the drowned girl onto the floor.

 

She'd just fucking drowned Sammi Raleigh in her foot sweat. Lorelei bit her lower lip, hard, and touched the girl. Her eyes snapped open, and she groaned with effort, sweat leaking from her mouth.

 

“That wasn't so bad, was it?” Lorelei teased. “But god, do you stink. I bet I do, too. Come on, little girl.” She grabbed Sammi, holding her limp as the girl slowly regained consciousness. She barely registered being dropped on a bathroom sink, but as she realized herself, she stared upward, barely believing that she'd just drowned.

 

“Two down, three to go,” Lorelei said, smirking down at Sammi. “You're doing pretty well, all things considered. I wish I could restore your enthusiasm...gods, do I love your screams.” She slid her hands under her top and tugged it upward, revealing her slim waist.

 

“G-Goddess? What are you doing?” Sammi asked timorously. Lorelei leaned down, her enormous, bouncy breasts threatening to escape the tight bra she wore for Naomi's viewing pleasure.

 

“Rinsing off. Your next three deaths are going to be some, uh...,” Lorelei bit her lip thoughtfully and giggled. “Experiments. There will be blood, so...best be in the shower to start with.” She removed her bra and tossed it aside, her perky breasts sliding down her pale skin. Sammi blushed, looking away. She refused to be seduced by her executioner.

 

Lorelei left for a moment, returning with a spool of twine and a vibrator. Sammi blanched and trembled, almost falling back in fear again. Lorelei wriggled as she brought her tight pants down over her wide hips, and stood there, gloriously naked. With a twist of the shower knobs, the water came on, and soon, hot steam filled the bathroom. Lorelei opened one of the glass doors and stepped in, the water soaking her body.

 

Lorelei could not have known. How could she have known? But Sammi's hydrophilia was coming out, hard, and she could not help but stare at the redhead as the water drenched her. Her dark hair got darker, sticking to her gorgeous body. Rivulets of liquid ran down her curves, which glistened in the steam and the light. Her pale skin glowed, and Sammi desperately wanted to touch her. Lorelei's mouth twisted into a grin again, and Sammi blushed.

 

“Aw, so cute,” Lorelei said, reaching for her. She scooped Sammi up and brought her into the shower, smiling at her. “You think I'm pretty when I'm soaked, huh? You wanna get close?” Sammi didn't know how to respond. She trembled in Lorelei's grip, and Lorelei reached out again to grab the twine. Sammi put up no resistance, terrified of Lorelei's anger – the girl seemed to be in high spirits now, and Sammi remembered all too well what happened the last time the redhead got angry.

 

Lorelei tied the girl's limbs, fashioning a tiny knot that met at the back of a bar of soap. Sammi hung from it, effectively tied to the bar. Smiling hungrily, Lorelei rubbed Sammi onto her soaking body. Sammi sputtered and choked on water, pressed against Lorelei's hot flesh and dragged along, forced to experience every contour of the girl's body. Muscle and fat met Sammi's form, and she tried to kiss, tried to lick, tried to do anything that might appease the woman who fashioned herself Goddess.

 

“Mmmm,” Lorelei moaned. “Are you enjoying this as much as I am?” She dragged soap-bar-and-Sammi over her wide hip and down her leg, between her legs, against her pussy and back up her stomach. Grinning hungrily, Lorelei tugged hard, pulling Sammi off the bar with a surprised gasp from the little girl. Lorelei moaned again, stepping out of the water with her chest soaked in suds, and gently deposited Sammi between her breasts.

 

“Ooh, woah,” Lorelei's eyes snapped open. “This is a fucking power rush...y-yeah. Wow. Squirm for me, toy...come on...” She closed her eyes slowly, rubbing her chest delicately, softly. Sammi cried out as she was bounced around, buried within tit-flesh only to emerge with a choke of water and soap. Lorelei bit her lip again, allowing herself the ecstasy. “Death...number three,” She breathed, and growled as she pressed her breasts together as hard as she could. A few sickening crunches met her ears, and her mouth opened wide in a power-crazed gasp, followed by giggles and laughter as she washed Sammi away.

 

Blood stained Lorelei's pale flesh, and soon, Sammi had been restored. She lay in Lorelei's hand, eyes wide in the terror-stricken expression she had worn moments before her death between her captor's breasts, and soon gasped hard, consciousness returned. Lorelei grinned wolfishly at her.

 

“Goddess...Goddess, n-no more, please--” Sammi begged. Her eyes snapped open and she clapped a hand over her mouth. Lorelei tsked at her, frowning mockingly.

 

“Bad, bad girl.” Lorelei stated, shaking her index finger at her. The twine returned; Lorelei screamed and pleaded anew as the redhead began looping more string around the little thing's limbs. Sammi quickly realized with a pang of fear that Lorelei, this time, was tying her limbs to her pinky, ring finger, index finger and thumb. Another loop connected Sammi's neck to Lorelei's middle finger, and so, the tiny girl hung suspended between a half-clenched fist. Lorelei leaned against the wall and sighed.

 

“I was going to make death number four an ass crushing,” She said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. “It was supposed to be quick, a relief from the pain before number five. But you've forced my hand; clearly you can't listen to rules.”

 

Lorelei suddenly extended her pinky outward, as simple as anything, and Sammi's left leg gave way. It ripped with a barely audible tear and a quiet pop, but Sammi's shrieks were anything but quiet. Blood drenched Lorelei's hand, washed away by the water. Lorelei pouted at the bleeding girl, and sighed, removing her right arm with the huff of frustration and nonchalant air of chastising a disobedient child.

 

Sammi's head rolled down, her body going into shock. Lorelei cursed herself; she'd gone too fast. Well, learning was learning. With two more tugs, Sammi's body completely dismembered, and soon, her bloody torso hung from Sammi's middle finger. Lorelei sighed and watched the girl reform, growing new limbs and cleaning up, becoming pristine once more. As soon as she reformed, she began choking on the makeshift noose, and Lorelei released her, dropping her into her palm.

 

“I can't say the foreplay hasn't been nice, Toy,” Lorelei said, licking her lips. That tongue. Sammi was petrified of that tongue. It moved across her plump lips dangerously, waiting for the chance to strike. “But I think it's time for the main event.” Lorelei grabbed her vibrator off the counter and slipped it between her legs, holding it there and imagining Naomi's dutiful tongue again.

 

“Wh-what...” Sammi breathed, her eyes half-lidded at the effort reviving cost her. “What are you gonna...” She blinked at Lorelei's hot, labored breath as the vibrator began its work, and slowly, Lorelei brought the little girl to her lips, kissing her...and slowly pushing Sammi's outstretched arm into her mouth. “N-no...,” Sammi begged, her eyes watering. “No, Goddess, no, d-don't...you can't...”

 

Lorelei breathed out and moaned. “Hush. No words, only screams.” She slowly bit down, catching Sammi's arm between her teeth. Moaning gently, she tasted the little girl, and pushed the vibrator inside her, remembering Naomi. Naomi...so, so badly hurt by the girl whose arm was now pinched between her teeth. Lorelei closed her eyes, and willed herself to perform the experiment.

 

Her teeth sheared Sammi's arm off like it was nothing. Flesh and bone came apart as easy as any meat she'd eaten before. What was different was her toy's tortured sobs, and the taste of blood. There was something there; something so fucking primal about what she was doing; add the vibrator's ministrations, and Lorelei was lost. Soon, she had introduced Sammi to a personal hell – legs and arms came apart, bitten off at various points, wherever Lorelei's teeth caught them as Sammi tried to resist, and regrown as fast as Lorelei could manage, turning the little girl into a veritable buffet. Blood dripped down Lorelei's chin and dripped onto her breasts, onto the floor, and the whole time, Sammi pleaded, begged, screamed and shrieked, crying for release.

 

“Beg me,” Lorelei moaned through another blood-filled mouthful. “Beg me to end it.” Her pleasure mounted, and she squirmed on her sex toy.

 

“PLEASE!” Sammi cried as her arm regrew yet again. “FUCKING KILL ME!” She screamed. Lorelei moaned, shoved Sammi between her teeth, and harshly bit the girl in half. Blood soaked her lips and tongue, and her body exploded, the full orgasm striking her harder than even before. Lorelei dropped to the floor, barely able to contain the ecstasy, and bit her own lip so hard it bled to avoid making noise that would wake Naomi. Lorelei trembled once and dropped, crashing onto the shower floor and twitching sporadically, the vibrator forgotten.

 

Sammi was slowly repaired, and lay there, no longer feeling pain, but forever scarred. Lorelei's gargantuan eyes opened and locked onto the trembling insect-girl. She groaned. How bad was this going to get? How long was she able to keep this up? She idly toyed with the idea of just telling Naomi, telling her that she could finally get revenge herself. Lorelei struggled to her knees, grabbing the limp Sammi. She wrapped herself up in a towel, yawned, and deposited the girl-turned-snack into her cage.

 

Sammi laid there. She didn't move. She didn't cry. She just laid there, whimpering, and occasionally touching her limbs as though she could still feel Lorelei's teeth sinking into them. She'd pretend to be permanently broken. Lorelei would get fed up and kill her for good. She'd escape, one way or the other. No tears left her eyes that night. She had none left.

 

Lorelei had taken everything away from her.

Chapter End Notes:

Follow-up a-go. Chapter Nine en route when done!