- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah, uh. I'm not sorry.

*** 

Naomi and Gloria left, the door clicking behind them. Gloria tugged Naomi's arm, practically dragging her younger sister out the door. Lorelei huffed, settling into her spot on the couch.

 

Oh no. Lucy's mind went a mile a minute. Oh no, oh no, oh no. She practically ran over and grabbed Sammi by the shoulders. The tinier girl looked up at her, startled, and pulled a piece of her blonde hair aside. She was confused, but the understanding made sparks of realization and terror flicker across her porcelain features.

 

They were alone with Lorelei.

 

“Run, quick! Hide!” Lucy said. Sammi might not be the nicest girl, and may have badly hurt her best friend in the past, but no one deserved to be the outlet for a giant, angry Lorelei. The cage shook a bit and Lucy whimpered. Sammi ran, opening a door in the dollhouse and running down a flight of stairs. Ryan barely saw her as the little blonde flung herself into an empty closet. The cage shook a few more times, and soon, Lorelei was towering over the cage with a hungry grin on her face.

 

Half-lidded eyes. Gently nibbling her lower lip. Drumming her fingers along the bars of the cage. Lucy gulped hard. This was not good.

 

“Where is she, Lucy?” Lorelei asked quietly. Lucy trembled a bit and let out a soft string of squeaks. “There's no point in protecting her. She's hurt your best friend; my love. Shouldn't she pay for that?”

 

Lucy found it difficult to rationalize something different, but stood firm. She squeaked a bit more, and then ran for a door as Lorelei opened the cage. She wasn't fast enough; Lorelei's long, pale fingers curled around Lucy's fragile body, and the six-inch girl screamed as she was lifted high into the air. Lorelei turned around and grabbed a chair, sitting it in front of the cage and planting herself in the seat.

 

“Sammi, darling, I do hope you're watching closely,” Lorelei said, her voice dripping with power-fueled ardor. “Because Lucy is getting it easy.”

 

Sammi couldn't help but look out the window, through the bars. Lorelei rose her hand, dangling the screaming, pleading Lucy by her leg. Lorelei hummed lightly as she gently removed Lucy's dress, exposing the little doll girl. Lucy thrashed and sobbed, begging Lorelei not to hurt her – mere squeaks and chirps to the redheaded giantess. Sammi's eyes widened in absolute terror as Lorelei's red lips parted and Lucy's screams renewed in vigor. Sammi felt sick; Lorelei wasn't really going to eat her, was she?

 

Lorelei's wet tongue slipped out, and Sammi felt, in spite of herself, a pang of lust. Lorelei really was gorgeous...gorgeous, and respectively gigantic. There was no way Sammi could please Naomi better than her now. Lorelei licked Lucy up and down; her soft, pink tongue slurped its way over Lucy's legs and arms, around her little waist, prodding her breasts and pussy with the enormous muscle. Lucy's squirms and begs quickly turned to moans and whimpers, as Lorelei's ministrations turned her body's protests into divine ecstasy. Lorelei moaned in turn, sending a ripple of sound and vibration through Lucy's little body that did nothing to dissuade her pleasure.

 

Sammi's breath got hot. She watched the gigantic girl toy with her prey, and wished wholeheartedly that it was her in that position of power, owning little toys like a tall, blonde beach goddess. The fantasy fueled her, and her hand was soon wandering, fingers seeking a prize her mind demanded they find.

 

It was too much. Lorelei coaxed Lucy to the edge of a violent, screaming orgasm and held her there, allowing the little thing to spread out in her palm and enjoy her tongue and lips. Lorelei's enormous tongue coated Lucy in drool from head to toe, and her breath was hot, labored and hungry. She begged Lorelei for release, trying in desperation to hold Lorelei's tongue there, when Lorelei slowly tipped her hand over, dropping Lucy onto the floor with a thud. She had barely time to come down from her high when Lorelei's relatively enormous foot pounded her into the carpet. Underneath the massive sole, she screamed anew.

 

“So close that time,” Lorelei breathed, curling her dripping tongue around her fingers, tasting Lucy's body. “So very, very close. You'll learn how to come quickly one day. Just stop resisting so much...” Lucy fought hard, and managed to shove her head between two of Lorelei's long toes, gasping for air and getting nothing but sweat. Lorelei laughed hard at her toy's predicament. Sammi swallowed hard, her hands trembling on the windowsill.

 

“Oh, this is nothing, Luce,” Lorelei said with a chuckle. “Remember that time I wore you hiking? Naomi thought I'd drowned you. She was so worried...but oh did we make up for it, yeah? Remember...that night under the stars, the three of us? You rode my tongue and she licked you all over, like a little lollipop.” The redhead grinned savagely.

 

Lorelei's voice was getting wet with passion, and she lightly rubbed her foot over her toy. Lucy rolled around under her, unable to resist the force, and screamed in fear as she vanished underneath again. Luckily for her, Lorelei's arches were deep, and she managed to squeeze herself into it. Being a slave to Lorelei's foot fetish was nothing new; in fact, she had spent many a night sandwiched between her feet and Naomi's. But this horny, frustrated Lorelei was something else. Power was doing something to her.

 

Squeaks and chirps rose from under Lorelei's foot, and the redhead rose it, exposing a sweat-soaked, gasping Lucy. Lorelei clicked her tongue against her mouth. “No, no, you're right. I completely understand! How could I be so foolish,” She said, grinning. “You need the other one.” Without hesitation, Lorelei's other foot came down on the pleading Lucy.

 

“Please!” Sammi screamed from her window. Lorelei's eyes snapped up onto her, and fury rose on her face, mixing with the lust she was experiencing from her power play. “You're going to kill her!”

 

“I know this thing's limits, whore,” Lorelei spat. She pressed her foot into the carpet and held it there, her eyes locked onto Sammi's position. “Watch and learn, see what I can do to you on a whim.” She growled and moaned, sitting there and enjoying the sensation of Lucy's fists pounding against her sensitive sole. Slowly, the beatings became lighter, slower, and then died out completely. Lorelei lifted her foot and scooped up the unconscious Lucy with all the care of picking up a kitten. Gently, Lorelei lowered Lucy into her bed, slowly pulling the covers over her. She smiled down at the girl, moving brown hair out of her face – and suddenly, her other hand pushed through a window and snapped two fingers onto Sammi's hair.

 

The blonde shrieked in terror as Lorelei bit her lip, her eyes glittering with malice and lust. She tugged hard, pulling Sammi out of the window crying in pain and absolute horror. Lorelei settled back into her chair and gripped Sammi hard, choking a sob out of her and leaving no room for anything but frantic gasps. Lorelei's grip tightened further, and the blonde sputtered a “Please.”

 

“Please, what?” Lorelei spoke gently. “Please, don't hurt me, Goddess? You gonna ask me that again? Don't bore me, slut. Don't bore me, toy. You hear me? You don't deserve a name today...you're toy. That's your fucking name. SAY IT.” She firmly held Sammi, but released just enough for the girl to speak. Sammi sobbed hysterically.

 

“M-m-my name...name is Toy!” Sammi cried. Lorelei smiled a dangerous grin and moaned softly.

 

“I've literally fantasized about this,” Lorelei said. “Naomi and I sometimes roleplay – did you know she was into that? We pretend that I've got little ones to torment...or an entire fucking city...that Naomi has shrunken for my pleasure. Sometimes, I just talk to her...,” Lorelei said, closing her eyes in lust for the memory. “She comes so hard listening to my voice. She likes to see me dominate; likes to imagine me doing all the violent things she won't do – it's just roleplay for her, but gods, I'd do them. Your name comes up every now and then. Wanna guess how many times Naomi has came thinking of me crushing you under my foot?”

 

Sammi struggled to find words. “That's – that's disgusting,” She said quietly. “You fantasize about killing people? What's wrong with you?”

 

Lorelei sighed bitterly. “I knew you wouldn't understand. No one understands us,” Lorelei dropped Sammi onto her lap, and slowly rolled her down her leg with her fingers, ignoring the girl's cries as she was slowly pushed towards Lorelei's knee. “You judge her for her looks, her submissive nature, her love for me. You break her heart and then try to seduce her. And if THAT'S not enough...” Lorelei flicked Sammi off her knee and wriggled her toes. Gods, am I gonna enjoy this.

 

Her pretty, size nine foot came down on Sammi, and she practically moaned at the very fact. She did squirm in her chair, writhing a bit as Sammi struggled under her sweaty foot. She lost her thought for a bit as Sammi squirmed there, teasing all her sensitive nerves. Lorelei closed her eyes and imagined Naomi's gifted tongue gliding up and down her arch, between her toes, over her skin. Her mouth salivated, her body got warm. One of the people she hated most was a two-inch bug under her foot.

 

She could crush her without any effort at all.

 

“Naomi's fucking bitch-ass sister hates me. She hates me, I mean, seriously. Do you know how many times she's called the cops on me because of an accident or something? She takes any chance she can get to file a lawsuit against me, and she constantly poisons me in Naomi's eyes,” Lorelei spat venomously. Sammi looked up, forcing her face between two toes and gagging at the taste and scent. “The fact that I'm not single is a goddamn miracle.”

 

Much to Sammi's surprise, fresh air and relief came to her as Lorelei's gargantuan foot lifted off her. But, as she feared, this relief was short-lived as Lorelei scooped up the two-inch girl and growled. “Gloria hates me, Naomi is going to leave me, and I haven't been fucked in a week. I really can't seem to do anything about those first two,” Lorelei said with a grin. “But the third thing? That's gonna be fixed right now.”

 

“No,” Sammi begged. “No, no, p-please, goddess, no!”

 

Lorelei put the chair back, dropped Sammi onto the couch, and began stripping. Sammi's mouth hung open as the toned, lithe figure of her redheaded competition became visible – shapely legs, wide thighs and hips, a narrow waist, and full C-cup breasts. Lorelei looked down at her, and grabbed her in her hand. Sammi cried and pleaded, begged and attempted to bribe, but Lorelei was listening to no one but Lorelei.

 

“Let me know how it is,” Lorelei said with a hot breath that coated her captive. “I've always been kinda curious.” She lowered her hand, trapping Sammi between two fingers.

 

“W-Wait!!” Sammi screamed. “Isn't this cheati--” Her words were cut off as Lorelei plunged two fingers, and her little fuck toy, into her dripping wet cunt. Her eyes snapped open; her back arched and her head reclined, and she let out a long, husky moan – and then considered Sammi's words. She felt the little girl squirming against her clit, felt her sink deeper, but it wasn't ecstasy she felt, it was guilt – and white-hot anger.

 

Metric fucktons of anger.

 

Two long fingers ripped Sammi out, who coughed and sputtered, coated in Lorelei juices. The gigantic redhead squeezed Sammi tightly again, who felt as though her bones were about to pop.

 

“YOU LITTLE SHIT!” Lorelei screamed. Sammi screamed in turn, practically deafened. “You won't let me have anything, will you?! You've got to ruin everything, make me LIE to my girlfriend, make me hurt her, make me endure your fucking whining and begging and – UGH!” She threw Sammi onto the floor, snarling. Sammi screamed in agony as she broke upon the linoleum, her bones bruised and shattered. Tortured sobs echoed, but Lorelei didn't even begin to care.

 

“Bye, bitch. I can't say I won't use this as fantasy fuel for the rest of my fucking life.” Lorelei spat. She rolled her foot over the little insect, bit her lip, and pressed down harder than she ever had before. An ear-splitting scream was cut short as bones broke, flesh tore, and organs pulped under her considerable weight. Lorelei gushed. She had imagined the power would be a rush, but she'd never – her mind swam with ecstasy as she imagined herself the queen of it all, with Naomi as her favorite. She needed this. She threw herself onto the couch and shoved her fingers back inside, fucking herself like there was no one else in the world. She didn't care if the neighbors heard. She didn't care if Lucy said something. She didn't give a single fucking shit – this orgasm was hers, and she deserved it. It came like a freight train, plowing through her without a single care for her body or mind. Her eyes snapped open and she screamed loud and hard, bucking. She didn't come down for ten minutes.

 

But when she did, her eyes locked upon the blood smear that had been Sammi, and she dropped to the floor.

 

“Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK,” Lorelei said. She practically cried. She never cried. Naomi was going to leave her for sure. How could she possibly explain this one?! “Look what you made me do, you little --” Tears streaked down her face, and she pounded her fist into the bloodsmear.

 

It began slowly. The blood soaked into the carpet surged outward, meeting in the middle under Lorelei's fist. Tiny, barely audible snapping sounds cracked into place as bones refit, and a quiet squelching sound indicated the repairing of organs. Lorelei watched, mesmerized, as the tiny girl was mended right before her eyes, and in less than a minute, a panting, white-faced Sammi was there, staring up at her with wild, terrified eyes.

 

“No fucking way.” Lorelei said breathlessly. It was such a cheesy thing to say, she thought, but what else did you say when you found out you were an Unbound?

 

She picked up Sammi, who seemed entirely out of energy and in no speaking capacity, and inspected her. She looked as though she'd never been touched. No bruising, even – pristine. Lorelei's mouth was dry. So, she could heal people? But that meant –

 

Sammi was dropped onto the floor. Lorelei's lips curled into a dangerous smirk, and Sammi quickly held up her hands, suddenly aware. “NO! PLEASE, GODDESS, NOT AGAIN --” But her words fell on deaf ears as Lorelei, again, crushed the little bug into the carpet, this time twisting her foot and audibly moaning. She lifted the appendage, wriggling her toes about, and touched the bloodstain again. As quickly as before, Sammi reformed, and sobbed as she had never before.

 

“Oh, my little darling,” Lorelei said, scooping Sammi up and opening the cage. “We have just begun something truly, truly beautiful. Thank you so very, very much for coming into my life.” Lorelei grinned savagely, letting the little thing cry herself to sleep. Naomi would never know. She couldn't understand Sammi, and Lucy had been asleep – and besides, Lucy was petrified of her. She clothed herself, yawned, and left the room, grinning from ear-to-ear as she shut the door.

 

Ryan let himself down from the window, taking time only to throw up into the miniscule garbage can in the dollhouse's bathroom. What would he say? How could he make anyone believe him? He couldn't. Naomi would never believe Lorelei was capable of such a thing – but she was. She definitely, most certainly was. He'd never felt so fucking terrified in his life. Lucy had to know, at least.

 

He slumped against the wall, pale as a ghost. Had he the courage to say anything?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Game, set, your turn.

Thanks for reading!