- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy this, what I can call the ending of the main story.

*** 

Three Days Later

 

Lucy rose with a yawn, her usually well-kept brown hair askew as it stuck to the plush pillows Naomi had shrunk for her ages ago. Red corduroy lines were imprinted into her arm from her night's sleep, and the six-inch girl pawed at the dust blobs floating around in the morning sunlight. Something about today, she thought with a smile. Something about today would be different. Little Lucy tapped on the bars of her cage, trying to get the attention of her dark-skinned owner. Naomi glanced from her bed, temporarily distancing herself from the fantasy world her book had dropped her in.

 

“Oh, good morning, Lucy,” Naomi said kindly. She opened up the cage and held out a hand; the little brunette eagerly leaped onto Naomi's palm and held on for the duration of her ride. Naomi slid Lucy between the pages of her book, absentmindedly stroking the little pet's hair and back as she read, which was one of Lucy's most favorite things in the world. The little girl suddenly held a hand to her best friend's arm.

 

“Naomi, you're trembling,” Lucy said, concerned. “What is it?”

 

“I'm gonna do it today,” Naomi said quietly. She locked her wide, nervous eyes with those of her tiny pet and bit her lip determinedly. “I'm going to ask to be hers, forever.”

 

Lucy clapped her hands excitedly and climbed onto Naomi's arm. Since Gloria and Lorelei's reconciliation, Lorelei had been almost nice; still dominant, still a bit scary, but she had stopped torturing Lucy and Ryan when Naomi wasn't around. Sammi, who refused to answer to the name most of the time, begged to be on either Naomi or Lorelei's person at all times, and so more often than not found herself as an outlet for Lorelei's subconscious dominance. It was a new dynamic they all had to get used to, but at the very least, Lucy could witness the love and desire Naomi had for Lorelei, and wished her friend happiness.

 

“I'm excited for you,” Lucy said, hugging Naomi's comparatively enormous arm. “I must admit, I...I used to really, really not like her, and that didn't change much at all when Sammi came along...” Lucy said, nervously wringing her hands. “But...I think she might...she might be okay. At least...better than some of your other ones.”

 

Naomi nodded. “I understand, really. Thanks for being so amazing.” She pet Lucy again and the little girl shivered with pleasure. Naomi watched her squirm; her eyes followed Lucy's delicate curves, and the idea of showering the little girl in licks and kisses swam blissfully through her mind. Later, she thought. Today was a day for her and Lorelei.

 

Throughout the day, Lucy helped Naomi prepare. She talked the nervous Naomi through the process, discussed her own plans with her, calmed her down. Lucy had marveled, eyes wide with mirth, at the rings that Naomi had purchased. She was given shrunken food and drinks, watching from atop countertops and televisions as Naomi cleaned, washed and dusted, began to cook a long roast, and went nearly insane trying to locate a pair of fancy wine glasses she and Lorelei had picked up on an early date to a local mall. Lucy and Ryan both weighed their opinions on Naomi's choice of attire, her makeup, how she wore her hair. Naomi knew Lorelei didn't really care for appearance-first in her women, but Naomi wanted to look and feel the best she possibly could.

 

Five o'clock. Lorelei should have gotten off shift half an hour ago. Naomi sat in her chair, smoothing out the fabric of her black dress and fiddling with her green-streaked hair almost non-stop. Lucy tried to comfort her, but there was no calming her down. The rings sat in their box, just below the chair she would sit in at dinner. Naomi's ears perked up; her hair stood on end, her fingers gripped the chair as she heard a car approach, turn off, and a door slam shut. The dark-skinned girl squirmed delicately, and when Lorelei stepped in with a yawn, the redhead's eyes widened as wide as Lucy's.

 

“Hot damn, Naomi,” She said, glancing around the kitchen and living room. “Been bored today?” She looked in the living room, frowning. “Where are you, love --” She met eye contact with the smiling Naomi in the dining room and stopped, blushing a bit. “Hey, you.”

 

“Hey,” Naomi cooed. “Please come sit with me?”

 

Lorelei glanced from the roast on the table to Naomi, and then grinned, sauntering over to her girlfriend, whose nervous expression quickly melted into one of subservient bliss; she knew that walk. Lorelei leaned down and planted a kiss on Naomi's glossy lips. “Stay put, love. Let me go change.”

 

Naomi held onto Lorelei's arm for a brief moment. “How was she today?”

 

The redhead grinned her familiar grin and tugged on a chain around her neck; slowly, Toy emerged from her bosom and out of her blouse, her hands held up by the little necklace. Lorelei slid her finger down her back, and the tiny makeshift pendant squirmed, her eyes fluttering open as she glanced up at one of her Goddesses.

 

“Oh, my Goddess,” Toy said apologetically. “D-Did I lose consciousness again?”

 

“You must have slipped between them, I told you to be careful,” Lorelei said, her tone more to tease Naomi than to chastise Sammi. “Come on. Help me choose an appropriate outfit.”

 

She left Naomi with a smirk, letting the girl stare at her toned ass in her work pants as she strutted away. Naomi's fingers drummed on the table; her eyes caught her reflection in a nearby mirror and she pondered every last imperfection she could find. Moments later, she heard clicking on the stairs, and Lucy gasped before Naomi did. Lucy scampered away, waving to Naomi before struggling up the tiny ladders Naomi had laid for her along the stairwell.

 

Naomi's eyes flickered. She could barely believe what she was seeing. Lorelei was clothed in a dress too beautiful for Naomi to comprehend; it was flowy and form-fitting all at once, snug in all the right places, as vibrantly red as her hair. Rather than Sammi, a peridot hung on a necklace between her pressed-together chest. Naomi felt jealous of it, and the thought burned within her. Lorelei sat across from her, her eyes twinkling hungrily, taking in every drop of Naomi's exquisite reactions.

 

“Y-you...how long have you...had that...?” Naomi said dreamily.

 

“Oh, a little while, now...” Lorelei replied, smiling coyly. “I've been saving it for an opportune moment.”

 

Naomi squirmed and stared at her lover with unabashed lust and love. Lorelei grinned at her and reached forward to cut herself some food, when Naomi suddenly pushed it to the side and took both her hands. Lorelei blinked and stared at her.

 

“Fuck the roast, it can wait. I'm sorry, I'm just, gods, I'm nervous. My stomach is chaos. Eating would not end well for me. Goddess...fuck you're so beautiful!” Naomi cried. She got out of her chair, grabbed the box under it, and scampered over to Lorelei. The bewildered redhead just cocked her head as Naomi got on her knees before her and hugged her waist tightly.

 

“N-Naomi! There will be time to have me, just, let's eat, okay?” Lorelei sputtered.

 

“Lorelei Vera, please be mine?” Naomi said, holding out the little box. Lorelei dropped her fork. It clattered off her chair and hit the floor, and neither girl paid a moment's notice to it. “P-please, Goddess...?”

 

Lorelei held out a trembling hand, stroking Naomi's hair and face. Naomi was trembling, and she slowly opened the lid, revealing its contents. Silver rings were decorated with gems of such vibrant color that all other colors in the room paled in comparison. Lorelei just stared, from Naomi to the rings and back again, and her head nodded once, a tear streaking down her face.

 

“R-Really?” Naomi inquired, her voice breaking. Lorelei nodded more vigorously, and Naomi threw herself into Lorelei's arms. “You w-want to?” She took one of the rings, and Lorelei held out her hand. Trembling with euphoria and the realization of her dreams, the dark-skinned girl slid the ring onto Lorelei's ring finger and cried freely. Lorelei cupped Naomi's face and kissed her, bringing her to a kneeling position and sliding her tongue against Naomi's. The two kissed as passionately as ever, their fears and insecurities melting away to again become Goddess and Anchor. Naomi's breath caught in her throat and she choked on her own happy sobs, and Lorelei held her there, the roast, their tinies, and the hateful world forgotten.

*** *** ***

Naomi and Lorelei kissed that night, and there was no one else. Lucy was not taken out screaming; Sammi was not broken again.


There would be other times for that.


Lorelei did something she rarely did. It didn't fit too right with their dynamic, the way that they usually worked. The dynamic was such that it began as it always did, with Lorelei undressing Naomi, while Naomi gushed and whimpered and talked to her, told her everything, about how she lied, about how she hid the rings, the whole thing as a surprise, and it had ended in...this. Naomi was collared. She said the words. She melted under Lorelei's gaze and fell backwards onto the bed, engaged and all the happier for it.


But Lorelei did not demand, she did not force. No whip came down, no drop of candle wax, no threat of torture if disobeyed. She simply tied Naomi to her bedposts, knelt before her, and slid her soft tongue inside her. Naomi's scream was beyond ecstatic. Words in English tend to fail to describe these greatest of moments, these ultimate things. Words such as "amazing", "incredible" and "fucking unbelievable" are used to describe so much that when something truly worthy comes along, it's better just to sputter and let it happen...which is just what Naomi did.


In that moment, she was both. Naomi was owned, and she owned. Her bindings, set forth by the girl she loved, served only to heighten the ecstasy said girl dutifully wrought upon her. This was it, Naomi thought. This is what it means to trust.


An Unbound trusting, loving. Fancy that. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! It's weird being done with something...I don't like it

Naomi, Lorelei and everyone is sure to return; we are far from done with these characters.

Arrivederci, for now.