- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was left in charge of the smut chapter. 

I am so, so sorry. 

Naomi looked down at Sammi's two-inch-tall form in her hand and bit her lip. On the one hand, Sammi had already been traumatized, and Naomi couldn't in good conscience harm her more. On the other, Sammi had viciously broken her heart once- and Naomi felt the urge to prove that saying about a woman scorned. Back to the first hand, she had loved Sammi once- had joked with her, kissed her, slept with her- and felt terrible about just using her. Returning to the other, however, she now knew she couldn't harm Sammi- Lorelei was completely capable of restoring the itty-bitty blonde to peak physical condition even if Naomi accidentally killed her. 

What made Naomi's decision for her, though, was Lorelei. The beautiful redhead was watching her expectantly, trying to determine whether she would act upon the fantasies they shared. Naomi realized that she was being given a chance to make Lorelei happier than she ever had been, by proving that Lorelei wasn't a monster. By proving that she was just as apt to act, given the opportunity. 

Naomi lowered both herself and Sammi to Lorelei's feet, the redhead's face slowly lighting up in unadulterated joy. "You want to worship a Goddess?" Naomi asked softly, looking Sammi in the eye. "Do as I do."

With that, Naomi set Sammi gently before Lorelei's left foot, whilst Naomi herself faced Lorelei's right. With that, she happily noted the rather strong scent Naomi knew simply as Lorelei, mixed with the mild scent of leather. The dark-skinned girl had wondered why her paler paramour had gone for the boots, considering that Lorelei had at no point placed her foot near Naomi's face. While it wasn't as much of an obsession as Lorelei's, Naomi had a healthy love of her girlfriend's feet, and inhaled deeply. 

It was then that Naomi smiled, opened her mouth wide, and teased Lorelei with one long, sensuous lick up her sole.

Lorelei closed her eyes to the sensation, her pleasure building- and slowly falling to disappointment. "Witchcraft, I tell you," she muttered. 

Naomi then could no longer leave her girlfriend hanging, and began passionately tonguing Lorelei's sole, getting as much of Lorelei's foot as her tastebuds would allow. 

Naomi spared a glance at Sammi, who had thrown herself into the task at hand, gleefully tasting Lorelei's foot, and climbing the wrinkles of the redhead's arch to better reach the areas above her head.

*** *** ***

Lorelei was in bliss. Naomi's long, plush tongue was exploring every inch of her sole, and every single nerve ending in her sole sang out in divine pleasure at what Naomi had wrought. 

A constant tingle shot up the redhead's body, through her currently pulsing vagina, up to her brain. Yes, Lorelei was a foot girl, and having both her sexy girlfriend and her former rival for said girlfriend's affections lapping up her foot sweat had her desire for dominance satisfied, the rest of her body felt oh-so-neglected.

"Get up here," she growled, her voice guttural in raw need, "and bring her with you." 

Lorelei watched as Naomi slowly crawled up over her legs, having placed Sammi on her head. Without warning, the delightfully grinning girl dipped her head, resting so her breath stimulated Lorelei's increasingly ready entrance without actually doing much of anything. Lorelei mewled in agonized need- where had Naomi been hiding this more dominant side? And, more importantly, despite Lorelei's desire for control: how could she get this to happen more often?

While this had been rolling about in Lorelei's head, leaving her paralyzed into inaction, Sammi had had trouble balancing on Naomi's head, and fell off directly into the waiting pussy below.

Lorelei gasped, and began reaching for Sammi, but Naomi shook her head. "Do you remember your last birthday?" Naomi asked quietly, beginning to extend her tongue again. 

Lorelei gushed- how could she forget? Naomi had taken the entire day off, and they had ended with a fantasy of some unnamed shrunken person being crushed to death by nothing more than Lorelei's . . .

Oh. Oooh. 

With that, Naomi's tongue pushed Sammi, struggling as she was, into Lorelei's folds. "Leshee hah lon she can lasht," Naomi said, her fantastic tongue staying infuriatingly close to the entrance. 

That image, plus the combined sensations of Sammi struggling herself deeper, Naomi's gifted tongue now starting on her clit, and Naomi's hands beginning to grip her buttocks drove Lorelei to a point she hadn't known existed. Lorelei couldn't find a single orgasm that seemed remotely in this one's range- she felt turned on, she felt powerful, she felt loved, and she had the brand-new feeling of her usually meek girlfriend showing that she had an uncomfortably sexy confident side. In a token attempt to take some control over the situation, she took her foot, still covered in Naomi's saliva, and drove it straight into her girlfriend's pussy.

As it turned out, this was counterproductive, as Naomi's moans of pleasure drove her to an even higher peak. As Lorelei reached what seemed to be the end to this crescendo of absolute hedonistic bliss, she let out a fantastically loud scream, one that was so primal and raw it had no business escaping her throat. 

As she cooled off, she re-formed Sammi's body and let Naomi pull it from her, whimpering all the while- she had been left extremely sensitive. However, there was now a new issue, as Naomi now glared at her, the dark-skinned girl's eyes half-lidded, her lips forming a pitiable pout.

*** *** ***

Toy had drowned once before. 

Toy was used to being crushed, especially after that incident this morning where Goddess Irae had done it repeatedly for five minutes straight before progressing to the biting.

Both at once, surprisingly, wasn't all that bad, especially as she got to hear the divine screams and moans of pleasure of both her Goddesses simultaneously. It was still surreal, and highly painful, but she had found an internal happy place in her realization that this would definitely make her Goddesses happy.

So, upon being extracted from Irae's divine womanhood (Goddesshood?), Toy was conflicted. She was happy to no longer be in pain, but sad she was no longer serving her Goddesses. 

"Do you want a turn?" Irae asked, her breathing heavy, her voice filled with concern for Lumine. 

"I couldn't . . ." Lumine replied. "I mean-"

Irae interrupted her by plunging two massive fingers, each considerably taller than Toy was, into Lumine's Goddesshood. "It wasn't exactly a question. Whatever you do, don't swallow." With that, the long fingers of the Goddess of Judgement lifted Toy, and deposited her on the long, soaking wet carpet of her tongue. Then, she kissed Lumine, shoving her tongue- and, by extension, Toy- into the other Goddess's mouth.

Toy was passed back and forth do quickly in such a short span of time she could no longer keep track of her location. Moans echoed all around her, and every surface was slippery and wet. Of course, Toy didn't mind this series of events, and pleasured herself in this shifting, slippery Wonderland. This was the perfect life for her.

Suddenly, the world about her stopped moving, and it was at that moment she released inside the world between the tongues of the Goddesses. Their mouths slowly parted, leaving Toy temporarily trapped in a sticky string of saliva and her own ejaculate, before its tension gave and Toy collapsed to the sheet below.

Lumine looked down at Toy. "Well, someone enjoyed that."

Irae was, for once, too tired to be irritated. "Only cum I want in my mouth is yours, Naomi."

Samantha Raleigh stirred in Toy's consciousness. 

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?<

Bliss. That was bliss.

Chapter End Notes:

It's not TheChoreographer, but I gave it my best shot.