- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can I get a DAMN on that last chapter, though?

Anyway, the smut goes on pause for a bit, because there's still plot to rectify. 

Lorelei pulled Gloria's body out of her mouth, and tried her hardest to be angry at the two-inch-high girl between her fingers. However, given just how amazing this past hour or so (if not more- Lorelei hadn't really been paying attention to the time) had been, she could only really seriously be mildly irritated and wholly embarrassed. 

Among all the things that got Lorelei's motor running, exhibitionism was not really one of them. Yes, the redhead didn't really care if someone knew what she was doing (especially if what she was doing was pleasing the girlfriend she still wasn't sure she would still be dating in a week), but the knowledge that someone had been watching- especially someone like her girlfriend's sister- was enough to get Lorelei to blush like a schoolgirl. 

"Why were you watching me and Naomi?" Lorelei asked in disbelief. 

Gloria had quickly gotten back to being nearly herself once Lorelei returned her to the land of the living. "You're the one who connected me to your nervous system, I didn't do anything. I was dead, remember."

Lorelei processed the information, and froze. "My nervous system? But that means-"

"I felt everything," Gloria finished with a shudder. "The tightness of the corset, Samantha's desperate pounding in your stomach, and everything Naomi did to you."

Lorelei processed the information she had just heard. She had just, in essence, forced Gloria to undergo the full experience of sex with Naomi. More than that, she had made Gloria go through the whole thing as Lorelei, meaning that the dark-skinned girl before her had, on some level, even been forced to enjoy it. This was a whole new kind of rush of power for Lorelei, and she was tempted to do it this way again.

"I had thought you were like Rebecca or Sammi. That you were just using her," Gloria said sadly, "and for that I apologize. Your desperate love for her is just as strong as hers is for you."

Lorelei almost obliterated Gloria in her hand for daring insinuate that she would ever hurt Naomi as badly as some of her ex-girlfriends had, but softened. This was Naomi's sister, who had been against the relationship from the beginning, finally admitting that Lorelei might possibly be able to stay with Naomi. "I told you when we met that I love her," Lorelei said, legitimately softly. 

*** *** ***

Gloria had it. Post-orgasmic Lorelei was much easier to work with. Gloria realized that what had made Lorelei so difficult to deal with was her anger and constant sexual frustration- and, for now at least, both were minimized as much as possible. "Then why are you lying to her?" Gloria felt bold enough to ask.

Lorelei was taken aback, but Gloria had hit exactly the right nerve- she didn't die a second time. 

"I can't tell her the truth," Lorelei trembled, finally looking like a human being with weaknesses, rather than a being of rage and destruction. "I can't handle Naomi being disappointed in me. I can't handle her leaving me."

Before Gloria could continue this very fruitful conversation, Lorelei's insecurities kicked into high gear. "And she's been lying to me for longer," Lorelei said darkly, anger crossing her features. "That bitch Sammi was going to take her away from me."

Well, that explains that, Gloria thought. "You know Naomi. She would never try to hurt anyone. Even if she were to break up with you, it would only be because she thought you could do better- and believe me, she wasn't. As far as Naomi is concerned, she got lucky and miraculously found a goddess that loved her."

Lorelei looked suspiciously at Gloria. "You know what she hasn't been telling me?"

Gloria threw up her hands. "It's not my secret to tell. Besides, I doubt she'll be able to keep it for long. She's not good with trying to withhold information." Gloria felt prepared to make her final move. "I still have one major problem with your relationship, though."

Lorelei narrowed her eyes. "What?" She asked dangerously. 

"You're lying to my sister," Gloria said with finality. "Many people have come into my office because their self-esteem began to fall, all because they felt their significant other didn't trust them."

Lorelei looked concerned, almost scared. "What do I do?"

Checkmate."For starters, you can return me and Ms. Raleigh to normal, and we can go home. Then, I'm going to need you to come clean to Naomi, about everything. You can just say what you did, or you can give her your reasons- as long as you're honest with her." Gloria sighed, as if she didn't want to say this last part. "Lastly, you're going to need some serious psychological counseling. As a favor to Naomi, I'll do it. Pro bono." Gloria glanced up at Lorelei. 

Lorelei bit her lip in anguish. "About that . . . Remember how Naomi said a shrunken person or object can only be returned to normal within 72 hours?"

Gloria's blood ran cold. She knew that rule all too well, as Naomi had accidentally left some of her things small for too long, which was why they were now furniture in the home for Lucy, Ryan, and Sammi. "Have I been in your mouth that long?" She asked nervously. 

Lorelei shook her head, and Gloria released a breath she hadn't been aware she was holding. "But Sammi was shrunk on Friday," Lorelei said softly. 

Gloria laughed, relieved. "It's only Sunday, she hasn't been shrunk that long. 60 hours, tops."

"I kinda wanted to give Naomi her shot at punishing Sammi," Lorelei said. "The bitch broke her heart and snorted it up her nose. She should be able to get even."

Gloria looked Lorelei in the eye. "You think Naomi would be okay with that?"

Lorelei's shoulders rolled in a shrug. "I should at least give her the opportunity. Besides, she's too far gone. You saw."

Gloria nodded, remembering how Sammi had so freely referred to herself as Toy- had said Samantha Raleigh was dead. "I'm sure that the damage might eventually be undone with counseling. However, suddenly returning to normal size might snap her mind further. I suppose leaving Sammi as she is isn't too bad for now. However, she should come to counseling, as well."

Lorelei nodded. "I can do that."

\30 Minutes Later//////

Gloria was glad to return to normal size, although her clothes were soaked. Given that both Lorelei and Naomi seriously outdid her in the bust department, she couldn't exactly wear either of their clothes. So, she walked to her car, her shoes squishing all the way. 

Lorelei was no longer a threat- in fact, she could have Naomi. Now that she wasn't a dangerous variable, the two could be reasonably trusted to raise one another's spirits, and their respective insecurities would handle dragging them lower. Gloria felt satisfied that she had won the day. 

*** *** ***

Naomi stirred; it was late, and Lorelei had joined her in bed. She shifted, hugging her girlfriend close and kissing her on the forehead. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to do this more often. One more week, and I'll have my paycheck, and I can quit."

Lorelei giggled. "Good. I don't think I could stand any more of you holding out on me."

Naomi immediately felt guilty. Here Lorelei was, loving her as she always did, and she was perpetuating a lie about a new car she didn't need.

"Naomi?" Lorelei asked quietly. 

"Hm." Naomi responded, giving Lorelei an all-access go ahead.

"There's something I need to tell you . . ."

Chapter End Notes:

Drumroll please!