- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You get some smut, and you get some smut, EVERYBODY GETS SOME SMUT

*** 

Lucy scrambled, screaming as she felt the whole dollhouse shift. Something had smacked into the side of the bars with enough force to knock the whole cage to the floor. Ryan groaned as a chair landed on him; the two tinies now lay, bruised and uncertain, on one of their walls.

“Wh-whazza...what was...” They heard Naomi's faint mumbling; the crashing sound must have brought her down from her high.

 

“Shh, shh, Little One,” Lorelei purred, stroking her sub's face. “I accidentally knocked the cage over. Your pets are fine, I'm sure...”

 

“Can...can you...check...m-my Goddess?” Naomi asked. Lorelei groaned, she'd been so close; Naomi's tongue was basically witchcraft. “I d-daresay I'm not...going anywhere...” She smiled cheekily up at her Goddess, gently testing the tautness of the ropes that bound her. The half-lidded, panting expression was not something Lorelei could readily say no to.

 

“Fiiine,” Lorelei teased. “Stay. Put. Or. Else.” She tapped Naomi's nose with each word, causing Naomi to giggle a bit. Lorelei forced herself off Naomi and onto the floor, scooping up the cage and returning it to its rightful position. Lucy and Ryan gave another shout of fear as the world, again, gyrated and moved. Lorelei opened up the cage and began hastily rearranging their furniture.

 

“Be careful!” Lucy shouted, even though she knew Lorelei couldn't understand her. Ryan, however, was like a deer caught in the headlights. He stared at Lorelei with such wide-eyed, soul-wrenching terror that Lucy was afraid his heart was about to implode.

 

“I know, it's unfair, isn't it,” Lorelei cooed, a strand of drool dripping into the cage. Ryan screamed and recoiled by five relative feet, hiding behind a chair. Lorelei either didn't notice anything different about his behavior or didn't care. “You've been forced to listen to us all night...maybe I should give you another chance. C'mere.” Lucy locked eyes with Ryan, petrified, but she knew better than to try to fight a turned-on Lorelei.

 

The redhead's long fingers curled around her prize, and Lucy mumbled a fearful last word to Ryan as she was lifted out of the cage. Lucy yelped; something was seriously wrong with her leg. Her ankle. She had twisted it before, yes...she remembered doing that to lure Naomi away from Lorelei. The strangest sensation was brimming through her body. It was like warm bugs were fluttering all around her bruised skin, covering her in little pinpricks that were not exactly unpleasant, but certainly unfamiliar. Just as soon as they had begun, they ended, and all pain was gone. Normally this would be cause for the celebration of a miracle, but Lucy felt nothing but cold dread.

 

Ryan wasn't lying, or just having nightmares, as Lucy hoped – Lorelei was actually an Unbound. Well there went Lucy's dreams about getting revenge on a six-inch Lorelei...but, she thought with a concerned whimper, that was probably the least of her worries. The titanic redhead carried her six-inch plaything over to Naomi, who gently stirred.

 

“N-no...Lucy's hurt, Lor...” Naomi complained. Lorelei traced a finger along Naomi's jawline gently, which made the blindfolded girl shudder with pleasure.

 

“Goddess Lor,” Lorelei corrected with a purr and a tap on Naomi's nose. “Lucy's fine. She wants to play. Practically begged me. Right? Tell Little Naomi you want to play.”

 

Lucy's new fear of Lorelei overwhelmed her. “I-I want to play! Please, let me play, Naomi...” She put on her most innocent, hopeful voice. Naomi's giggle, despite the situation, rippled through her pleasurably. Lorelei grinned and resumed her position above Naomi's mouth.

 

“Okay, okay...” Naomi whimpered. “B-but...if you need t-to stop...please tell me.”

 

Lorelei tugged Naomi's leash, forcing the dark-skinned girl to arch and gasp. “I'm sure she'll be eager to. Now, then,” She gripped Lucy, feeling a pang of power-driven ardor as she lowered the girl towards Naomi's struggling toes. “Kiss. A pet for my pet...how amusing.”

 

Lucy began her ministrations, kissing and licking Naomi's soft, sensitive toes, crawling between two of them and practically wrapping herself around one. Naomi cooed and writhed in pleasure, twisting underneath Lorelei. Her tongue slipped into the redhead's pussy slowly, and Lorelei closed her eyes to the ecstasy. Waves of pleasure washed upon her shores, overtaking the dominatrix entirely. Professional though she was, it was difficult to maintain an aura of cool indifference when something as blessed as Naomi's tongue worked its magic upon her.

 

“I will never get used to this,” Lorelei panted. “Such a good girl...” She tangled her long fingers in Naomi's hair and bit her lip hard. Slowly, her breath became heavier, wetter. Naomi kissed, slurped, nibbled and licked, finding both nerve centers on either side and slipping her tongue up to Lorelei's clit. The pale girl bucked, her scream exquisite, and she giggled softly as the pleasure sent electric sparks through her nervous system. “By Darkness, Little Naomi! What are you even doing down there...”

 

Lucy squirmed. Terrified though she was, she was very glad Lorelei had appointed her the task of pleasing Naomi...there was so much Naomi to please. The sub's dark skin was a playground of nerve endings and wonderful tastes to little Lucy; the tiny brunette kissed and licked every spot on Naomi's trembling foot, and then ran over to complete her task on the other one. Naomi felt every lick, every kiss, every last little blessing Lucy administered, and her moans and purrs were lost inside Lorelei. She clapped her hands over her ears as Lorelei screamed, her orgasm powerful and shuddering. Lorelei collapsed forward, resting her palms against the wall and arching deeply, gently grinding her shaking body on Naomi's dutiful tongue.

 

“Mmmm,” Naomi purred, licking up Lorelei's cum. “Fuck yeah.”

 

Lorelei extracted herself from above Naomi and removed the sub's blindfold temporarily. She tugged the leash forward, forcing Naomi to painfully arch against her tied-down limbs, and grinned savagely into her pet's face. Naomi melted again, staring at all that was Lorelei and forgetting all that was not.

 

“Say the words,” Lorelei said silkily. She reached over and lit a candle, and Naomi's cunt tingled in anticipation, and then her body sang as two fingers traced the nerves just outside her opening. Naomi cooed and her dark eyes pleaded more. But slowly, the soaking fingers retracted, and Little Naomi squeaked. “Say them.” Lorelei commanded.

 

Naomi's eyes half closed and she let out a damp exhalation. “My p-place...my place...is...under you, wh-where...where you see f-f...,” Naomi bucked forward, trying to impale herself on Lorelei's fingers. “G-Gods! F-Fit...to put me...! Goddess...to w-work...oh! or...t-to pain...to...to...toil...” She cried out, her body begging for more as Lorelei coaxed every drop of ecstasy from her. “Toil! or...to a-agony...aaah! Col...collared...o-owned...” Lorelei pushed her fingers in to the knuckle, and Naomi's scream was loud, long and entrancing. “Loved.”

 

Lucy wet her lips. Lorelei wasn't playing around tonight...

 

As the candle heated up and melted slowly, Lorelei fingered her little pet. Naomi moaned, twisted, arched and praised Lorelei's every motion. Her tongue hung out and she moaned, giggled and gasped, her eyes snapping open and fluttering shut in wanton abandonment. Lucy had stopped her duties, instead watching from atop her toes as the living mountain she'd set about to please rumbled and quaked beneath her. Suddenly, Naomi's eyes widened as far as they could, and Lorelei's expression turned smug, playful, and dangerous, all at once.

 

“Hold it.” Lorelei commanded. Naomi's eyes pleaded her Goddess.

 

“G-Goddess, I...,” Naomi squeaked.

 

“Hold. It.” Lorelei said softly, letting each word roll off her tongue. Naomi bit her lip hard enough to bleed, clenched her eyes shut, and cried softly, letting out the tiniest, highest-pitched whimper, and then shrieked as her orgasm exploded through her body. Lorelei withdrew her fingers, licking them clean as Naomi's powerful climax shook her whole body. Her eyes opened slowly, and then widened in apology.

 

“Goddess...m-my Goddess Lorelei, I'm s-so...so sorry...,” She pleaded. “Pl-please don't be angry with Little Naomi...”

 

Lorelei didn't immediately respond. She instead reached over to the table and picked up the candle, sighing. She reached over to the table and picked up the ball gag...and then glanced at Lucy, whose blood froze instantly.

 

*** *** ***

 

Euphoria.

 

That was a good word for it. Exhilaration, intoxication, vindication. These were all terms that applied to, despite her deepest wishes, what Gloria was feeling right now. The sheer volume of endorphins rushing through Lorelei's mind made her nearly giddy. Gloria felt all of Lorelei's emotions at once – fear of rejection turned to the joviality of acceptance. Crippling doubt turned to seductive confidence. Consuming worry turned to relaxed intimacy. She was with her Naomi, and that was all that mattered.

 

Their relationship was a deeper thing than Gloria even began to think the psychotic redhead had the capacity for. Naomi wasn't a chewtoy, or a worshipper – well, at least not in a nonconsensual sense – she was a lover; what she felt for the tall, pale girl was reciprocated in earnest by her. It was difficult for her to piece Lorelei together as a whole, as this double-sided creature that had earned her damaged sister's trust so vividly, and had only moments before swallowed a girl whole and screaming, and shortly after that murdered Gloria herself.

 

None of this made sense. Unbound were so weird, so different, so very, very wrong.

 

Gloria again tried to fight off the emotions that flooded her mind, from Lorelei's directly to her own. She tried to resist against things like ecstasy, sadism and hunger. She watched, again a captive to Lorelei's vision, as the girl focused upon tiny Lucy. Gloria felt something alien to her; she wanted to grab the little thing, to twist it into unnatural forms and ruin its doll-like appearance, mar its tiny perfection. She wanted to reduce it to a crying mess under her, to transform something beautiful into a wreck of its former self. These horrific thoughts floated through her mind, but finally, she settled on an old favorite. Gloria watched, horrified, as one of Lorelei's comparatively enormous hands gripped little Lucy and forced the little girl into Naomi's open mouth, trapping her in with the big, red ballgag.

 

“You know the rules,” Gloria felt herself say. “Don't bite, and don't swallow.”

 

By Lumine, this girl's so fucked up! Gloria thought.

 

Aren't I just? A second voice replied to her own thoughts. Gloria struggled to comprehend. Did Lorelei know? Was she aware? Was this on purpose? No...but it is very, very curious.

 

Gloria trembled. That was far from good.

 

*** *** ***

 

Naomi screamed. A drop of hot wax came down on her breast, the searing drops dripping slowly towards her engorged nipple, her masochism's limits being danced upon. She felt Lucy fluttering around in her mouth, baptized in saliva, and she pinned the little girl to her cheek with her tongue – not to hurt her, but to save her. Naomi's eyes pleaded her Goddess, who towered above her and grinned hungrily, looking every bit the succubus Naomi knew she was.

 

Drip. Scream. Drip. Louder scream. Moment of hesitation...three...four...five...six seconds...drip. Scream, loud and pained; a squirming of the sub's body. The next drip came down perfectly on Naomi's nipple. The sensation exploded through Naomi, and she squeezed her eyes shut against the ecstatic pain. Lorelei tsked and put the candle away, tracing her fingers along Naomi's jaw again.

 

“You okay, Naomi...?” Lorelei asked, breaking the roleplay for just a moment. Naomi nodded, her eyes wide. Lorelei pulled her gag out, and carefully extracted the drenched Lucy. “Oh, and you're fine, it seems.”

 

Lucy whimpered under Lorelei's gaze. “I l-love it in there...” She wasn't lying, actually.

 

“Goddess,” Naomi begged. Her eyes said it before her lips did. “F-Fuck me.”

 

“Oh,” Lorelei said, leaning down and arching slowly, her curvy breasts mashing against her sub's. “Is that what you want, hm?”

 

“Yes,” Naomi breathed. “Yes!”

 

“Little Naomi wants her cunt filled...”

 

“Gods, yes! Please...” Naomi begged, curling her toes in desire.

 

“She wants her pussy pounded...her hole made mine...”

 

“It is yours, it's always been yours, please, Goddess Lorelei, my Goddess, beautiful Goddess, Queen of my flesh and soul, p-please...” Naomi cried. Lorelei grinned her ecstatic, savage grin and stepped away, returning moments later with a long thick strap-on tied around her. Naomi visibly gushed.

 

“Lucy,” Lorelei said to the tiny girl. She deposited the little thing on Naomi's stomach. “See to her clit.” Lorelei untied Naomi's legs if only for a second, looping the ropes instead to hooks on the ceiling so Naomi was forced into a wide-spread, exposed position. Bracing herself, Lorelei growled as she forced the strap-on, inch by inch, into Naomi. The sub pleaded, moaned, begged, screamed and gasped in that order, taking every inch and cooing her approval. Lorelei closed her hands around Naomi's throat, and began to thrust slowly.

 

“O-oh. Oh. Oh my...goodness...” Naomi squirmed. Lucy lay across her, lapping at her clit and playing with her nerves, watching with wide eyes as Lorelei's enormous toy slid in and out of her best friend. “G-Goddess...fuck mme into the bed...”

 

“Oh, Little Naomi,” Lorelei replied, smirking. “You need to beg harder than that.” She pulled the strap-on out until only the tip remained to tease Naomi's outer nerves. She bucked and thrashed, but screamed loud as Lorelei plunged it back inside her. Lucy yelped as Naomi twisted, but maintained her position. In no time at all, Naomi came, her body shaking and her mouth wide in a silent scream, arching deep. Lorelei didn't let up for a moment.

 

Lucy screamed as Lorelei's fingers closed around her. Growling, Lorelei slid the little thing under her strap-on, forcing Lucy against her own pussy. Lucy whimpered as she was slid along her inside nerves, and Lorelei moaned softly, pounding Naomi harder now that Lucy's stability was no longer a factor. Naomi squirmed, wriggling her toes and grasping the ropes binding her wrists. Lucy screamed again, backpedaling from Lorelei's gushing cunt. Her eyes narrowed in her own pleasure as she watched Naomi scream, thrash, and buck forward, coming again and again and again...

 

Suddenly, it was done. Naomi's orgasms had turned into weak whimpers, and the girl lay under her Goddess, broken and spent. Lorelei extracted Lucy, covered in her juices, and cleaned her off with her tongue, a process Lucy enjoyed. Perhaps there was nothing to fear from Lorelei after all...so long as Lorelei had Sammi to slaughter instead.

 

Lorelei untied Naomi and cradled her, resting the dark-skinned girl's head against her bosom. She retrieved a glass of water and let Naomi down slowly, bringing her from the tantric high of subspace into the gentle rest of aftercare. Naomi drifted off quietly, resting her head against her pillow as she slipped off Lorelei's flesh, her hands intertwined with Lorelei's. Lorelei smiled affectionately, kissing Naomi's forehead and slipping the covers over her.

 

“I'll be back soon, love,” Lorelei purred, kissing her again. “I've gotta use the bathroom and get out of this corset.” She brimmed with ecstasy. Her sexuality had been vindicated, her body had been pleasured beyond words, and she'd had the exquisite pleasure of fucking Naomi into an intoxicated mess...all while Samantha Raleigh died inside her over and over. What a fucking night.

 

“Don't be long...” Naomi barely mumbled.

 

*** *** ***

 

Sammi was on all fours. Her body screamed. It burnt, stung and smelled horrific. She was crawling sightlessly through a singing puddle, her hands torturous every time she put them down in the stuff. Above her, Lorelei wiped her mouth clean and washed the taste of vomit away.

 

“Well,” The redhead said. “That was easily my least favorite part of that whole thing. Hey. I'm up here.” She poked Sammi, and the healing surged through her, restoring her sight and her reasoning. Sammi collapsed, just outside of the puddle of acid in the sink, and looked up at Lorelei weakly.

 

“Goddess,” She moaned. “Goddess, I'm so sorry, I'll never say it again.”

 

“No shit,” Lorelei spat. “Clean yourself up.” She turned on the water and let the little thing have an impromptu shower.

 

“Thank you for forgiving me, Goddess.” Sammi muttered, her head down.

 

“Yeah, we'll see how well you follow orders tomorrow, Sammi.” Lorelei said, flushing the toilet to convince Naomi.

 

“Sammi died, Goddess,” She replied. “I am Toy.”

 

Lorelei smiled for the first time at Samantha Raleigh, picking her up and depositing the little girl in the cage. Lucy looked from Lorelei to Sammi, a mixture of concern and hate playing across her face. Lorelei grinned at them both, and then remembered a certain someone under her tongue. She glanced at Naomi; the dark-skinned girl was fast asleep, hard.

 

“Now then,” Lorelei muttered. “What am I to do with you?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

YEAH GO TEAM GO

Thanks for reading, please review, yadda yadda.